Any games where you defeat the Japanese?

Any games where you defeat the Japanese?

Attached: 2B7BD061-162F-4FB6-A68B-85A79F25C32A.jpg (1600x1200, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTbhJ-zXf0I
youtube.com/watch?v=mXRZ89gzvcA
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6j0i0LxNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cowadooty werl at werr

the game of life

Attached: hahahaah fuck japan.png (465x425, 251K)

a wide variety a strategy games, from RTS to 4x to grand strategy.

Attached: eu4_2019-08-09_09-14-28.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

Not like kung fu guy made an important difference, and it's not like the Chinese were or are more humane to themselves than the occupying Japanese were

it's funny when we see chinks and gooks btfo nips in their fantasy

Based

chinese people webms in 3...2...

It was the 2nd movie that was blatant chink propaganda?
It's been a while since I watched them.

First movie is blatant chink propaganda. Second one is just Rocky 4, but with Rocky being Chinese and Drago being British. It's a better movie than the first one, since it kinda has an arc and challenges for the main character, at least somewhat, in part 1 he's just untouchable.

>kung fu
lol, try real material arts like Muay Thai or Boxing.

or no?

Attached: Command_&_Conquer_Red_Alert_3_Game_Cover.jpg (220x284, 35K)

>Chink mma fighter challenges some kung fu "masters".
>Owns them, but those "masters" were deep into the government and forced the mma dude to apologize for being somehow a "spy" because he owned them so hard.
kek

Muay Thai is a fucking joke

It's really not. MT and boxing are probably the best striking based martial arts to learn.

boxing is ok, but MT is a meme user, I'm sorry

Yeah, it definitely isnt. It's probably the most complete striking MA.

let me guess, you practice it yourself?

Bro he's a trippple belted grand master. Either that or he has a friend of a friend OR he watches MMA

Among other things, yes. I do BJJ and Judo the most seriously. But I boxed for a long time. Muay Thai utilizing the other body parts for striking is why its effective. The problem is taekwondo isnt complete enough, and neither is boxing. Muay Thai does the best job utilizing the entire body.

>kung fu
It's Wing Chun, dipshit. Take the time to review what you write before you hit post so you can avoid looking like a fucking idiot.

Attached: wat.jpg (256x268, 14K)

I FUCKING KNEW IT
Muay Thai fags are always shilling it as "the best martial art ever dude"
This is why no one likes you

>Taekwondo isn't complete enough
>Boxing isn't complete enough

>BJJ
Blow Job Jitsu

Attached: 1557278927100.gif (355x370, 185K)

not him but would it better if he was a guy who hadnt done it

Kung fu refers to a wide variety of chinese martial arts dipshit, Wing Chun included. It's a catch-all term, not a particular one.
Take the time to review what you write before you hit post so you can avoid looking like a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1478733019619.jpg (501x585, 149K)

I actually dont think it's the best martial art ever, just better for a well rounded striking curriculum if you had to choose. I prefer grappling personally, judo being the most fun since its sport-centric. I feel like your blind hate for some idiots in the past make it impossible for you to appreciate it. Boxing was fun and teaches fundamentals of positioning in a fight really well. But it lacks the versatility. I've never trained in taekwondo personally, but I've seen competitions and the lack of arm based striking hurts it.

Come here and let me show you my Blow Job Jutsu, baby.

wing-chun is akido and kiai tier meme shit

>actually thinking wing chun is effective

Attached: 26486952084.png (300x256, 102K)

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault and the console version Rising Sun. In the game, enemies constantly banzai charge with bayonets and katanas.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10 Katana.png (760x570, 1.13M)

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Me and my brother liked blasting those jap nigger fucks and mocked when the zipperheads talked

So like 90% of american movies.

Muay Thai also compliments grappling arts more than the other two I mentioned. Since techniques in MT are learned from a clinch at times, throwing them in a grapple or guard is more likely than the TK and Boxing.

What is the single strongest martial art in existence, the one that completely BTFOs all other martial arts and reigns supreme at the top?

Attached: 1562699630703.jpg (272x292, 17K)

There isnt really one. Since they focus on certain things. You're best off learning from multiple.

Gun Kata

One that doesn't use guns or heavy explosives? Some sort of grappling, probably. It's not as cool as striking for obvious reasons, and it kinda looks like you're groping the other sweaty dude on the ground for uncomfortably long time, but it's effective.
youtube.com/watch?v=PTbhJ-zXf0I

MMA i guess, wich is not an actual martial art but rather a mix of them, so it takes the best of everything. Thats the theory, anyway.

>MMA i guess, wich is not an actual martial art but rather a mix of them
whoa how'd you crack that one detective

>assblasts chinks and gooks
>gets assblasted by burgers

Bullshit, it's pretty much impossible to defeat japan at least until near end game because their bullshit shogunate system guaranteed they have british tier navy when outsider declare someone in japan war.

>Mom! I just told some dude on the internet!

I have no idea how that happened my dude, I was playing Russia in that game and AI somehow pulled that one out of their ass. Also japan was united by that point I'm pretty sure, which only seems to make them weaker since vassal swarm stops being a thing (at least as far as I know, I never actually played Japan, if I wanted a clusterfuck of tiny provinces all warring with each other I'd play HRE)

There's none. Because martial art relies on the practicioner's physique and not the style itself.

>Russia
So you should be in late 1600 or 1700 right? Early japan is hell, even if you manage to get Ming to help you, the AI and update version literally dictate wether you win or not.

Hokuto Shinken
I heard the selection process to actually learn it is really tough though

Attached: kenshiro.jpg (299x400, 52K)

The date is in the screenshot, 1675. Korea was allied to Buryatiya which blobbed into the entirety of Manchuria. Both of them were also allied to Ming. Curiously enough none of them were tributaries of Ming due to some very fucked up bordergore on the part of Oirat and leftover Manchurian OPMs blocking off the Ming. That game was very weird in Asia, Ming spawned two institutions and didn't fall even after I ate all of Oirat and tanked it's mandate to zero, the fucker just kept on chugging with their 3 stab and full humanist ideas.

How is your Europe look like?

I don't get these questions. These are sports, generally. Why do people even care which one is "strongest"? Pick the one that seems most fun to you if you want to exercise, if you want to learn self-defense (protip, you're better off taking up running) go take krav maga or whatever class that teaches you to fight dirty as hell.

Complete shit. Ottomans blobbed into Ukraine super early, so early in fact that they prevented Commonwealth from forming, breaking the union of Poland-Lithuania. Then they ate most of Hungary. Castile got fucked by Britain so thoroughly that iberia is divided in half between Aragon and Portugal.
Maybe it happened cause I decided to play a game with random new world for some reason. Never again, it's total shit. Three tiny islands shaped like blobs with nothing cool on them. It doesn't even try to create a landmasses of the same size as actual Americas.
I spent the last two hundred years trying desperately to fight Ottomans somehow, but I only made progress when Prussia formed and went apeshit on them and I more or less just followed in their foot steps, trying to siege down as many provinces as possible before the germans peace out, so I could cap the Ottomans and finally get my fucking Ukraine back.
Also Prussia and Brandenburg exist simultaneously in that game, Prussia got formed by Silesia and then got PUd by Brandenburg.

Also I'm in mid 1700s now, that screenshot is a day old.

Believable world.

any vidya about the nanjing massacre?

Never let ottoman take constantine.

Hard to do as Muscovy. Nigh impossible even. You only get somewhat strong enough to rival the Ottos a looong time after the Constantinople is taken. The turks start as the strongest country after all and due to the way the game works they often remain just that for a long time.

The sequel is the dumbest thing ever.

>HAHA I AM EVIL BRITISH MAN
>I am humble chinese man, bask in my humble superiority.

street fighter

Hearts of Iron 4

Attached: HoI4.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

Nuke Fu

Judo.
Judo is the most effective in taking on a single opponent and subduing them. It is built on the premise of taking someone out using their own momentum.ยด
You get a throw right and a proper arm, or neck lock, they either pass out or lose control of one of their limbs.

>HAHA I AM EVIL RUSSIAN MAN
>I am hard working humble American man, bask in my humble superiority

Attached: rocky-iv_610_0.jpg (610x458, 106K)

LMAO just buy guns faggots.

mma is just ends up with grappling until both are humped out.

killer7!
Onimusha 3!
Shenmue!
Metal Gear Solid 4!

in order to defeat them you must be them
in other words - M&B Gekokujo mod

Red orchestra 2: rising storm.

you have no arguments

Krav Maga you idiots. Look it up. You cannot train eyeballs, tongues, or testicles to be more durable.

Rocky IV is also the dumbest thing ever, so I don't see your point.

>touching another man's testicles
I guess if you wanna be gay you could learn krav maga.

Gym-kata.

>guy explains his reasoning based on experience
>(You) get upset and can only call Muay Thai a meme
Yikes.

>being an honorless rat

I bet you woudn't even salute your opponent before a fight.

Doggy Style.

What is the most effective and useful form of martial arts for a civilian to learn? Anything out there that can counter military and enforcement training?

any chinese movie is propaganda, yet the brainwash their population thinking that ip man was this hero or something. I remember watching a youtube video with this chink mma fighter obliterating a tai chi master. but since he wrecked the master and tai chi is like a chinese tradition or something he got hazed by the government and some of the retarded population in China. The mma guy is pretty based if you ask me. tai chi is fake af, dont know why chinks love it so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=mXRZ89gzvcA
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6j0i0LxNo

Based
What's a good martial arts to learn?

It's not even like the MMA guys disrespects Tai Chi - he just points out that it isn't a martial arts form.

>its another butthurt westacuck thread

Attached: 1565435271996.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Yeah, and the Japanese habit of making every foreign character half-Japanese is just as bad as the American habit of making every "foreign" character a second gen immigrant.

Gun style

>defeat
the big dilemma of IP Man was that no matter how many Karate Masters he beat up, the Japs still fucked his country.

Yeah I hate that too.

I've watch a bunch of Chinese movies and they always have a mainliander and some Chinese from outside (like from the us) and it just so happens that the mainlander is right and the outsider switches to their point of view.

Hanma freestyle grappling

There are some big dick striking risks for idiots trying to rush in and grapple

Judo falls flat on static opponents tho, you have to add some striking to force momentum, footwork to get in/out and you're solid.

Attached: b1f.png (492x692, 649K)

Technically, modern military exercises such as sweeping.

I wouldn't even let my opponent know they were in a fight.

Krav Maga is just standard military combat training that you can find in lots of places, why did Krav Maga specifically blow up the way it did?

theres always the edgy krav maga retard in these threads. go suck more yid dick idiot. you propably never been in a fight your whole life

Who the fuck is that and where is Donnie Yen?

Each one becomes sillier propaganda than the last but lets be honest here, the fight scenes are the only reasons most of us watch this stuff at all

>falls flat on static opponents
If they're 'static', they're not really an opponent to begin with. Also, you can absolutely perform a throw on someone standing still and talking smack.

Wrestling. And also unironically Karate. It just isn't practiced priperly (by anyone, even the traditional Okinawan masters) so that's why it always loses.

Two things:
1. it's a western-designed "scientific" take on martial arts, which gets the more patriotic sort of weeb going. "It's like kung fu but without the woo!".
2. Israeli special forces have a hell of a mystique going for them

mantis style

Attached: 1441852857609.webm (720x432, 2.33M)

>TCP/IP MAN

>Yea Forums discussing asia

>why did Krav Maga specifically blow up the way it did?

Because it was invented by ((((them))))

What the fuck is this ?

Alright you don't have to a bitch

That's Ip Man, the man who trained the most famous American movie star of all time, Bruce Lee. China is number one again

Funny thing is that the thing that made Lee great is that he told all that mystical ancient chinese voodoo bullshit masquerading as martial arts to fuck off.

ALSO JOIN EPIC GAME STORE!

Movie sucked because they speak monkey chinese (Cantonese) and not Mandarin.

being significantly bigger than the dude you're fighting

I might be the only person on Earth who loves the sound of Mandarin but Cantonese sounds good too.

All chinese sound like monkey speak though.