Have you ever made fanart for your favorite streamer?

Have you ever made fanart for your favorite streamer?

Attached: fanart.jpg (1223x692, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSGZPO7X0c0
youtube.com/watch?v=a89WjMEo_1g
huffpost.com/entry/chinatown-fair-photos-the-last-arcade_n_57adcf23e4b007c36e4e351a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2019 is the year of the pig, is it any surprise that Phil just can't stop winning? It's good to see such a turnaround after the hell that was 2018
#immortal
#pigroach

Attached: philappearsbeforethepaypigs.jpg (522x700, 65K)

>I cant afford a pet
>I cant afford a pet
>I cant afford a pet
Thanks for the $1K guise, yeah I've had Jasper for almost a year now *snort*

Love him or hate him I think you have to admire how consistently he owns the detractors

He loves his job!

Attached: IMG_20190809_135750.png (267x187, 61K)

how does one man scam his fan so much lol. So damn based paying him to show his cat for 2k.

Attached: 1550802462006.png (112x112, 16K)

I do art commissions for streamers.

I drew an emote for a streamer once. He used it.

I have but I'm not going to post it because you all will just shit on him for being a newer streamer and call me a shill.

I gave a streamer a 1000 dollar once to reveal his secret.

post your best phil face

Attached: evo.jpg (999x559, 79K)

Attached: 1537014551241.jpg (1000x1000, 222K)

Attached: wave.jpg (1273x688, 62K)

the state of detractor fags

Attached: 1496632926083.png (970x881, 105K)

I'm not a cuck. Streamers are the lowest of the low and should be put to death.

cuck

Why is his fanart so fucking bad? Are they doing it to fuck with him or is his fanbase just completely filled with Kindergartners?

This.

Little from column A little from column B, his core audience is the same as the one that AVGN and TGWTG has

what do you mean bad

Attached: 1535866783265.png (3270x1839, 2.48M)

WHO CAN STOP THIS MAN?

Attached: 1529428905877.jpg (400x400, 131K)

nobody

Attached: 1560684582416.png (614x359, 34K)

Part 3 of this when?
youtube.com/watch?v=MSGZPO7X0c0

At this point does anyone even hate DSP any more?
He's pretty much become the lovable fat retard

Why would you want Phil stopped? His list of "victims" reads like the FBI's most wanted, they're all total assholes

Attached: D4x7pENWwAA5Wtx.png (535x675, 206K)

Attached: 6xd65ptq9v731.jpg (1024x920, 107K)

Sons of Kukjima still seething

Attached: 1520749791185.png (796x604, 448K)

how can any of you faggots even like dsp
his voice is annoying, his manners are annoying, his laugh is annoying, his humor is shit, he sucks at games and is unwilling to learn
i can't watch him at all, he's insufferable

vintage phil pics are the best

Attached: c3ejd0ilxr931.jpg (1186x667, 104K)

>leans in to ban you

>ack ack ack sorry guys had to ban a troll real quick *snort* alright

Attached: 7rx61BV.jpg (434x298, 17K)

Imagine getting upset because an internet man was rude during his video game livestream. It's funny, he's funny. You're a pussy.

SEE YA LATER DERICH!

Attached: 1523109356336.gif (197x242, 3.51M)

Thanks for the money dummies

>thanks for the money, dummy

Attached: w71bh5hs55931.png (1522x1080, 681K)

>watches 10 hours of nigger Tevin talking about DSP anyway
Why is it that detractors complain about how disgusting he is, how they can't stand him, etc.
Yet, they happily watch hours upon hours of someone else basically re-uploading everything he does?

I E-Bheeeg... right?

Never ever, I think that guy did what other detractor channels couldn't and redirected his obvious talent to something more productive than getting mad at a guy who was bad at MGS2 years ago

Trailer Trash Tyler BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=a89WjMEo_1g

Attached: ironichumoristherefugeofcowards.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Because a fat black friend is better than a fat white friend.

DSP detractors are legitimate autists that, no matter what, can't stop seething at any thing Phil does.

It's actually kind of sad.

ok NOW this is epic

Attached: DbkMkXcW0AALMX0.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

FORESKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: D2IYejHWoAApDqu.png (300x300, 99K)

Attached: CD.jpg (1563x1242, 302K)

Attached: 1498834454184.jpg (1280x1280, 185K)

Did the detractors cut out the reaction to the 1000 dollar tip or did he really barely react at all?

>how can any of you faggots even like dsp
Phil is a IRL Frank Spencer or George Costanza, someone to laugh at his wacky antics and troubles he causes for himself. I can't understand getting mad at him, like dude just watch something else or at least try to enjoy your anger

Attached: wompwomp.jpg (1080x1277, 80K)

Why can't detractors just enjoy the shitshow? Why do they have to treat it as some altruistic crusade to de platform the evil homophobic white supremacist man because he said gay one time? If retards want to give him money then let them.

Attached: 1534759962012.gif (600x338, 1.48M)

Imagine being ProJared right now

Attached: 586646740296400923.gif (112x112, 9K)

1000 is probably nothing for him, HINTHINT, he is not actually poor and drives a super expensive car

>hating some random guy over the internet because he said "hello jew" or "alright nigga, its time hahahaha" absolute years ago
Legitimate autism coming from detractors at times

>"alright nigga, its time hahahaha"
Heavy Rain really was where he peaked man.

One should not be banned/demonitized for blurting our a word when caught in surprise or angry

Can I get a quick rundown? Was there another fiasco? Did he choke the chode again on stream?

Attached: 1451687972984.png (592x533, 35K)

Attached: 1560527703056.png (500x704, 210K)

>caught in surprise or angry
He wasn't though. Back then he used to just make a lot of racial jokes, it was no accident. He only stopped doing it fairly recently, maybe like 2014 or 15. I don't think he was wrong to make jokes like that but he was banned for knowingly making those jokes not because of any slip up.

A 1k fundraiser to announce a pawsitive surprise and it turned out to be a cat he adopted like 8 months ago.

Well point is, if for example the word nigger isn't actually used to demean someone else or actually using it in a racist manner, then there shouldn't really be any reprecussions. I miss the old internet

Because stupid people exist and have money.

If you spend all your life attacking him, all you're doing is making them feel more sorry for him and give him more money.

If a bad man does bad things, you should point it out and then leave it be. If you keep attacking you're just giving him more attention.

Phil actively seems to try goad his haters to attack him now, because he knows the more they do that the more protective his fans will be and they will give him money.

No, I used to have a deviantart account in the mid 00's where I drew yuri art of Ino and Sakura. That's about it.

> three chins

Attached: lean in dsp.jpg (342x228, 11K)

QRD
>reveals hes had a cat for about a year
>receives $2k on the reveal stream
>detractors have a complete meltdown
Same shit different day, no one can defeat him

Attached: tux_smug_pooh.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Attached: dspjob.jpg (1379x725, 205K)

Attached: kvMv2d2.png (434x603, 144K)

He won't ban me tho. I'm subbed for a year now.

Attached: 1365327672803.png (429x410, 38K)

I miss Old Wall bros....

Oh you better believe he will. THANKS FOR THE MONEY DUMMY ACK ACK ACK ACK

Attached: 1545877817388.png (406x570, 197K)

Do you know the context for any of these jokes? He was being racist, flat out.
>"hello jew"
Was said while he was stomping enemy heads in Dead Space or some shit. He made a ton of other jokes about the aliens being Jews and him being a Nazi. He got banned from Blip tv for those jokes.
>"alright nigga, its time hahahaha"
Was said in Heavy Rain when the big black dude attacks Nahmen Jayden in the chop shop. Not as racist but it could be seen as him trying to make the black guy sound dumb. Also he's white and said nigga. Most people just find that racist straight away. Though it doesn't really matter cause he didn't get banned or even much backlash for it.
>almost every time Mei Ling spoke in MGS
This is a bonus but he spouted stereotypical gibberish that sounds like Chinese to make fun of the VA. He got tons of backlash for that.

He did make a lot of racist jokes all the time and it was against the rules of the sites he was on. He did deserve to get banned for them and it was in no way accidental.

>outlived TBF
>outlived SOK
>outlived ProJared
He will literally never die.

Attached: dsp2.png (678x867, 282K)

Go back zoomies

Sounds like a sjw snowflake being mad that someone dares to do jokes in this day and age

1k just to reveal a cat
Someone thought he wouldnt make it and donated 1k himself after it was already met all for a cat
Thank christ Im not that guy right now

Attached: eeee.png (1536x1159, 1.81M)

another mod Da_Chancla banned, see kiwifarms

I can't believe SOK had the gaul to make fun of him when they would circlejerk each other in 9 hour long streams, analyzing literally every second of his gameplay.
Really makes you wonder who the pathetic one really is.

idk. when I was a teen he seemed a lot more competent (at gaming) and likable. back when he recorded his tv with a camcorder instead of using a caption card or whatever the fuck.

I have no problem with these jokes personally. Read the reply chain. My point is that they are all racist and all intentional and the time he got banned for it was deserved. Plus the jokes are not recent, they are from 2010 and 2013. I'd have no reason to be mad over them anyway, I'm simply explaining the context and usage.

you are a brain damaged retard
fuck off to reddit you worthless piece of shit

>he got banned for it was deserved
it wasn't you retard

>phil is so dull all he can reveal is his cat he already owned

and yet the lolcow train keeps rolling

Attached: 22cDQOR.png (2560x1440, 3.14M)

>he seemed a lot more competent (at gaming)
he was always stupid though but he's getting worse
>and likable
he was

SEETHE harder, detractorcuck

UHH NO

WRONG

Fuck off Tevin you are a worthless NIGGER

>no aris fanart in this thread
Fags

Nobody cares about the non-japanese chinese phil fish kamiya impersonator who bans people for the smallest things

this is hilatious.

WRONG

Does Phil have autism of some kind? He has so many weird tics; constantly shaking back and forth when he talks, weird way he pronounces words, etc.

pre 2017 was the best era

Attached: PandaLee.jpg (600x800, 73K)

>dsp paypigs

Kino

Attached: DSP eats cake.jpg (1218x864, 86K)

>constantly shaking back and forth
He is literally always moving in place because he can never get comfortable due to a back injury. That's what he says at least. He's also just really expressive through his body, he kinda acts like a cartoon character sometimes. That also plays into his weird pronunciations and what not. Just a product of where grew up and who he grew with I guess.

she was pretty cute and had a nice body. wish she turned into a camwhore

i genuinely don't follow what he meant by this

I was just thinking of posting this pic

Attached: DauNQtjW4AAlnjC.jpg (731x543, 42K)

How did Phil manage to just make her completely drop off the face of the Earth like that? It's like she never existed.

Attached: IMG_20190712_234144.jpg (1360x921, 123K)

Normal person: Doesn't want detractors trying to get her fired for the rest of her life
Detractor: Phil threatened to release all the sex tapes they made together

Attached: 1554744125916.png (500x500, 44K)

What about it?

Attached: fihq76w2r0831.jpg (2960x1440, 769K)

Make no mistake Tevin is just as bad as DSP. He somehow offers even more boring commentary and unfunny "memes" than DSP himself. His fans who think they're "epicly owner DSP gamer style" when they give him money are braindead.

She's out there on ig somewhere AFAIK. Never actually seen her page though. Apparently she still lived in WA

he didn't. she did. She was a naive girl at first, but living with dsp and dealing with his bullshit made her open her eyes.
She knows how poisonous DSP is and how she is marked for being so closely associated with him.
She isn't anywhere on the internet cause she knows the DSP bullshit would haunt her, from trolls to DSP fans. And as a normal person, she probably doesn't want any of that undesirable attention.

Attached: DSP cake.jpg (541x568, 75K)

Based DSP!

same, I mean he jacked off on stream
I jack off offline all the time why should I quit

Panda was retarded for being DSP's trophy for so long. But she seems to have smartened up and did the wisest thing anyone associated with DSP so far has probably ever done.

I can't imagine the amount of speds already among the detractor ranks who would just do daily videos on her or tried to hit her up if she retained her presence. Honestly good for her. I just wish she left a little note on how DSP acts around the house and how much shit about himself he reads up on

Came here to post this

she seemed to be a huge cunt though

Oh, very easy, himself. He is his own biggest detractor.

Lets to pretend Leena didn't leave him because he didn't have money and she couldn't spend it on traveling.

jesus, is he still doing that? the last time I saw his channel was like 2-3 years ago and it was him just watching DSP and being annoyed
DSP is bad but his haters are obsessed

>he gets to have it and eat it too

He's a generic neurotypical normalfag. He doesn't have autism.

Mostly because this isn't a tv show, he is inspiring real people that acting like a cunt is completely acceptable and that money overrides any sense of fun.

A toast to all the positive chill contributors

Attached: sip.webm (778x460, 1.69M)

True, but he is cute and has a nice, petite body :)

Yikes

dark dave's mirror is the only true way to watch current dsp

Because Phil being so low energy made it seem that way. You could just tell that whenever she'd start trying to make jokes or talk about anything, Phil was completely over it. When he'd have her on a game with his other friends, he'd almost completely shun her. Phil's reaction to everything she did just made it seem like she was more of a bitch than she was. The fundamental problem is that she was in her teens to mid 20's while he was in his 30's. It always felt like a father and daughter relationship, not even in a meme way.

Yea he detracts so much of himself, he owns two properties, two cars, a cat, a $400 coffee maker, drawers full of all types of batteries, every modern console, a gaming pc, eats lobster every week.

DSP is his own biggest detractor, he'll Etika himself off a bridge, trust me. It's coming. Like the Mayan apocalypse.

Attached: D7gqot9U8AAMkvn.png (384x468, 188K)

>she seemed to be a huge cunt though
She did. But once she left Phil all the detractors started sweet talking her in the desperate hope that she would shit on Phil

facts tevins stream sucks ass and lsb is a jew. mrhuthstuff restreams rarely.

And yet if you said that without a fat sack of money attached, he would call you a detractor and ban you from his channel.

Never understood the obsession with him.
At worst he's a scammer on the internet like so many. At best he's just an idiot who doesn't really have a grip on life.

Most of his detractors wish pain and suffering upon him, stalk him, dedicate massive chunks of their lives observing and generally obsess over him like he raped their families in front of them.
It's disturbing. These people are clinical psychopaths and infinitely worse than anything he could ever muster.

>in the desperate hope that she would shit on Phil

If anything is desperate here, is their attempts at trying to date her. It's easy to think that if DSP got her so easily, they, the supreme detractor chads who do videos on DSP 24 hours a day, must be like God in her eyes.

It's obvious he hates doing this as a job, and he keeps whining about being broke constantly despite having all of these possessions. It's like it's impossible for him to be happy.

Attached: DDsp.png (1280x720, 714K)

You see, this is how Tevin makes his money.

He'll shit on DSP any day of the week for exploiting retard fans, but he himself does exactly that. Have you seen some of the Tevin fans? Absolute subhumans.

IM GAAY IM GAAY IM GAAAYY ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

>skips fire emblem because his wife will get mad if he plays a "dating sim"
lmfao divorce is imminent. he's walking on eggshells.

Attached: dsp halo1.jpg (464x582, 49K)

Tevin is the only one with an actual reason to be obsessed. It's a classic revenge story. Tevin was doing DSP commentary shit or whatever but was starting to get bored of it once his Twitch channel really started taking off. Then at the last minute, before Tevin stopped doing it, DSP and his fans reported him and got his Twitch banned. So now, Tevin just stays on Youtube ,where he's untouchable it seems, restreaming every stream of Phil's and basically stealing his views. It's pathetic but it's at the very least an actual reason.

He's happy the moment he turns off the stream. Playing mobile games and watching wrestling while drinking himself to sleep. Somewhere inbetween he's also watching detractor content and reading up on kiwifarms so he can spin the things "aluttapeepul" say about him for profit.

why didnt he iron it

Pandalee is based because breaking up with Phil gave him PTSD and he's crazy careful with Kats relationship. You can tell he HATES her cooking. "mmm she made a DELICIOUS tuna casserole" lmao sure Phil.

No it's not a revenge story. Tevin is assmad his career, which he clearly bounced off the ground by shitting on DSP, got shut down ironically by DSP. Now he's doing to reee at him till the wheels fall off, and use his retarded obsessive fanbase to earn some money on the side while doing it.

Nothing's cool about it, no ebin revenge story, Tevin's fucking pathetic, and this is what karma looks like.

>35

i still want to see him at an actual tournament so he can get bodied and not be able to blame the online aspect

It's just the usual Yea Forums contrarians, when the majority love Phil they will change sides again.

Attached: 39546426_436858013389248_3403517928585297920_n.jpg (1080x1080, 1.4M)

Then I hope you have the funds to set up a tourney and pay him thousands of dollars to attend, as well as paying for all his travel and accommodation expenses.

He's already afraid of leaving his house because he thinks he'll get assassinated.

>When the majority loves Phil
Kek

>watching bloodborne
>uses the cane in range mode on single enemies and doesn't realize it does half damage

Go to bed, Phil.

we love laughing at how awful he is, can't look away from the trainwreck

hes still gotta be thinking about her

Attached: 1526841897885.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

With how psychotic some of his detractors are it wouldn't surprise me.

>phil is hated more than people hate cancer
truly the king of hate

Attached: dsp.png (1920x1080, 168K)

>sleeps with an axe in his bed
>has one downstairs too
>probably has an assortment of other weapons he didn't tell us about
>all for the teenagers that say they're gonna come to his house one day
Phil is such a broken man.

>everyone laughing at dsp
>h-hey isn't this other person j-just as bad as dsp

every dipshitphil thread ever

Nah, Phillip literally means "lover of horses" he found his soul maid

didn't he challenge someone to a fight, get scare, ask the guy to cancel it after he accepted and it was getting it set up?

negative negative negative

He isn't (or wasn't) as bad at games as people make it out to be, I've seen a lot worse.
And back then he was kind of relatable. He also rightfully called out bullshit many times, although he has gone full 180 for years now and does the same things he was shitting on others for.

his main detractors consist of literal retards, like his main fans

>2014 was half a decade ago
>you would now have to compare darksydephil to "toxic" to get an accurate result

i dunno about that

Attached: 1538316902523.jpg (1440x900, 256K)

>tfw enjoy gtg and tevin streams as background noise
theyre comfy

Everyone else has accepted that DSP always wins. Fags like mistermetokur have gone from shitting on Phil to shitting on others by comparing them to have successful dsp is.

he was always very bad at understanding basic game mechanics and blaming the game for it
>what do I use the souls for
>how do I use the rations

>that wedding ring jpeg
KEKED

You don't understand how many times I fapped to that microscopic thumbnail of her covered sideboob. Shit was cash.

get a life, incel

>muh soumaid
>muh happily married
>b-but don't suggest videos with my ex, mkay

kek

Tiers of Gamer
>speedrunners
>QA testers
>game developers
>AIs
>monkeys
>average adult
>disabled people
>children
>DSP
>Grandma
>Yea Forums
>video game journalists

itt mentally unsound individuals who think the world is black and white

>he was always very bad
undeniably, but he also often beats difficult things on the first try
him shitting on games is obviously annoying but I dont get why people get so obsessed about it, he's just some random guy on the internet, just move on

who's worse DSP Or WingsofRedemption?

wings. DSP is based, wings is pathetic.

you talking about dsp?
he can be good when quick button mashing is required, he's bad when strategy is required

>DSP is based
this is just cringe now, he's so fucking boring it's not even funny

I fall on all tiers. feels good.

That's why he's based. He's boring as fuck but people still watch him. He gets more views than Wings, he gets more money than Wings. Wings is actually getting poorer and poorer by the day. DSP pretends to be to get more money but he's secretly a millionaire. Wings is obese and never getting thinner. DSP is overweight at most and getting thinner every year. Wings actually rages and breaks shit. DSP pretends to rage and plays a character. I could go on all fucking day about how DSP is far more based and always will be more based than Wings.

You call it "winning?" I call it "Being an enabler."
I'm always going to shit on Phil no matter what for being a complete cunt.

>DSP pretends to rage and plays a character.
oh you
>He gets more views than Wings
Wings is getting less than 260 views?

>DSP is getting thinner every year
He has bigger tits than his wife does.

You're giving QA testers way too much credit. Remember the Portal horror stories?

The dude T-Poses OFF CAMERA I think he has some sort of problem.

My favorite DSP content is just him angrily ranting about whatever's upsetting him. He has this way of portraying himself as some sensible hero trying to get everyone else to see reason that cracks me up

That honestly sounds kind of like Yea Forums. Except Phil's nearly almost always wrong. Yea Forums's only wrong half the time cause there's always someone on the other side to argue.

>dat feel when you have to get a cat as substitute child your wife clearly wants to have

How do narcissists even deal with a child? Something that takes attention away from THEM.

Attached: dsp-slam.gif (400x247, 1022K)

for all the shit people gave her for being associated with dsp they were a perfect match. both intolerable cunts. she also blasted him like no one ever did whenever she did let's play videos with him.

>dat entire godfather let's play

I miss the old ranty DSP when he would get drunk. Nowadays he realizes he has a laundry list of lies to keep track of and doesn't get drunk anymore.

DSP said he wanted a kid when he was with panda before, he only said NO KIDS EVER when the horse replaced her. Makes it sound like she hates kids or he just doesn't love her enough to make babies with her.

Attached: dsp.png (621x483, 284K)

>Doesn't get drunk anymore
I think that'd debatable. Like I don't think he gets super sloshed on camera but sometimes you wonder if he's hit a few glasses of Gin.

his decline since the earliest evo days has been insane. there's becoming middle aged and there's also just letting yourself go.

Attached: 355.jpg (389x733, 56K)

He went to EVO in 2005 and was the top ranking US SF2T player

Body Lifter Physique
>Uh, what did I bench press? Dood I don't know it was years ago!
>Oh man there was this one time I ate pizza 15 years ago in Connecticut...

Tevin's pandalee stuff was good. And that's about it

>i used to be into weightlifting

Attached: dsp.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

They don't. Which is why they make for horrible parents. Or just disappear.

You know that cat is going to be ill every 4 months, then he will say his viewers need to pay the vet bills.

Attached: palaboobs.jpg (494x594, 85K)

hahahahaha good one user

Translation, he came in fourth because it was a broken port no one else played.

>A fat, middle-aged balding man is making far more easy money than you ever will
How does it feel, Yea Forums?

Some things are more important than money, real talk.

Vintage DSP pics here
huffpost.com/entry/chinatown-fair-photos-the-last-arcade_n_57adcf23e4b007c36e4e351a

Attached: 1498832786815.jpg (760x380, 36K)