Sekiro > DMC 5

Sekiro sold 3.8 million and dmc5 only 2.5million. Good, great, amazing. DMC deserves it for having filler V segments abd horrible level in 2nd part of game

Attached: 83-1554405899-1590908559.png (600x337, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novacrystallis.com/2014/09/with-final-fantasy-xv-i-do-want-to-make-it-more-casual-says-tabata/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you TRYING to make people hate Sekiro?

>2.5million
Giving DMC5 an extra 500k is very generous of you.

Attached: 691124371.jpg (590x350, 34K)

Mad you're never gonna get these numbers, Bayonetty?

Based

Attached: 50A4D68F-9D4C-431A-8C41-C5404524F6E2.jpg (2460x1536, 678K)

>DMCfags
>People

what's with this boards obsession with "x game vs DMC"?

Attached: 1559747514210.png (327x316, 173K)

just a head up, OP (likely pic related) has another thread up to shit on DMC5

a FFXV fanboy pissed that DMC fans did not fall for his falseflag shitposting in DMC thread.

Attached: Barry admits to ban evading.png (1581x196, 64K)

It’s just Barry.

lmao so you went back with this crap after people raped you with that bloodstained vs hollow knight thread?
Yikes OP very pitiful

Attached: 1560549361212.jpg (398x376, 15K)

Except it's legit, bayo 3 will barely hit 1.5

novacrystallis.com/2014/09/with-final-fantasy-xv-i-do-want-to-make-it-more-casual-says-tabata/

JUST

What obsession? Im suprised gamw flopped with those sales. Hope Itsuno moves on dd2

Sekiro was a better game.

Attached: s vs dmc5.png (785x131, 33K)

Barry's tsundere for DMC

How is that even controversial?
Sekiro is a masterpiece while DMC5 is just a jump-jump wahoo! with swords.

Sekiro was superior in near every way. DMC5 pandered too much to casuals and fujoshis. Itsuno has lost his touch.

dmcfags are really obnoxious elitists for some reason

They know dmcfags are easy to bait and are looking for (you)s

because there's dedicated shitposters on this board and because daily threads got extremely obnoxious. Mostly the shitposting part though.
Threads like this are usually made by Rebootfag or XV-kun so they can get two fanbases against each other in a dumb ruse to make their games look better. Yes it's autism

Sekiros only saving Grace is cute shota

I have more fun playing dmc5. Though I will admit it’s tough to replay thanks to lack of online co op.

Dunno how you can have fun, when half of game was the same red gooey level and tou were forced to play as shit character

Hmmmm. Maybe I should try sekiro again. I just don’t like the idea of playing and only getting the bad ending. That’s a shit reward for finishing a game.

You have choices to make you know

Actually those are official sales numbers from Capcom. Nice try, Bayofag.

Also didn't your last game struggle to hit 1 mil?

>sided with the Owl
Yikes

Isn't 3.8 million kinda low for a Souls game?

Its a new ip, with a lot of shit people bashed it for, like no customization etc. It also came out in april. So no, thats not low. All souls games have surpassed 25mil, and they were only around 105 before 3 came. Also include recent remasters.

DMCV is great, but it tries too hard to be DMC3 and fails at it. Sekiro is a new IP and has the best sword combat ever. It deserves more sales

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELET THIS!

Attached: 1549778683310.png (901x931, 28K)

who's talking about Souls games?

Why are you replying to yourself?

DMC5 tries too hard to be DmC2.0.

The whole design processs reeks insecurity and cynicism. Nothing will ever top DMC3 again and even 4 retained more of 3's gameplay than 5.

Autistic people tend to do that

Based morons thinking only one person feels that way