40-Year-Old Man Arrested For Threatening Square Enix With “A Repeat Of Kyoto Animation”

GAMERS RISE UP
siliconera.com/2019/08/09/40-year-old-man-arrested-for-threatening-square-enix-with-a-repeat-of-kyoto-animation/

Attached: 139dc3ca_thumb.jpg (454x253, 33K)

His face looks like the sketch they put on TV.

Did he just bought ffxv or what

That's a very unfortunate hairline

>According to the news report, Hiratsuka sent threats to the major Shinjuku, Tokyo-based game development company Square Enix through their official website, with threats stating “Give me back my money from your sh*t game,” “Do you want a repeat of Kyoto Animation?” and so forth on July 23, several days after the arson attack.
>When questioned by the police following his arrest, the man said “I was pissed off at losing in a game, so I sent the mail.” No further details were shared by the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.
So they're just not gonna say what game it was?

Damn, XV was so bad some nip was gonna pull Kyoani 2.0 already

Chad

the eternal incel does it again

It was the 2b game obviously

If i was him, i would burn the studio first. Then talk later.

is that Barry?

>“I was pissed off at losing in a game, so I sent the mail.”
So was it Dissidia NT? Or was he actually THIS mad that he couldn't beat a JRPG?

thats what happens when the media keeps giving attention to the attacker and not the victims
fucking retards

Attached: 68e5785c74a907c7892c55a6b325ddd856bdf09d.jpg (638x1024, 163K)

>This makes it the second major Square Enix death threat incident which led to an arrest this year, following an incident back in March when a 25-year-old man threatened staff after claiming to have spent more than 200,000 yen on gacha game and didn’t get the item he wanted.

lol

I know Nier was shit, but this seems a bit extreme.

So Japan's crime rate isn't 0%?

So Taro has been finally arrested.

Attached: Taro's last stand.png (500x306, 76K)

retard

>flipping your shit this hard at FFXIV
god damn.

Those nipjews better start towing the line or the balding fatso spergs are gonna RISE UP

Attached: propane.jpg (500x500, 43K)

this one?

you're right. the resemblance is uncanny

Attached: index.png (182x170, 7K)

Laugh all you want but this guy will forever be more based than any of you guys. While you sit and bitch online about some game you bought was shit, this guy took a stand. Absolute alpha.

I'd rather not be sent to a work camp for challenging EA.

Attached: Host not prosecuted for threatening to sexually assault male customer.png (583x1007, 379K)

>America has mass shootings
>Japan has mass burnings

why didnt the retard just pirate it in the first place?
Japanese ISPs literally don't give a fuck about piracy and with gigabit unlimited data cap internet being the standard over there it's not like bandwidth is an excuse.

They'd deserve to die in a fire in minecraft for not patching the PC version desu.

>videogame doesn't incite viole-

If you read then you'll learn that that's all this guy did too. It was a mostly-empty threat born from being super butthurt about a video game, but Japanese police were just really quick to put this dude away for making it.

Only dumb weebs fell for that meme. Japan is a lot safer than places like the USA, but it has a lot of crime still.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

why won't someone put gachatards out of their misery already

why is japan so pathetic?

I can see some jap doing this to a company, but I don't know which one it would actually be.

Japan is safe as fuck, but obviously shit still happen

This would be better if it was Konami or Nintendo, most of the people at nu Square will die of old age before finishing a complete game

Harlets are potential criminals.
We should send them to camps.

>dude ended doing nothing
omg guys japan is unsafe guns r gud

>the man was heard yelling "shit square enix"

>Japanese is crime free and safe

Attached: Kanagawa Ex-kindergarten teacher accused of assaulting pupils.png (608x1413, 341K)

Faggot

god the world today is so fucking gay. 50 years ago it would have been normal procedure to beat the shit out of a kid

>Those quotes from the guy who got arrested
That's some of the most Japanese shit I've ever read, culturally. Of course most 3-year-old children are borderline "unteachable".

You faggots won't stop me from visiting Japan and going out to get drunk at night.

Trans rights

Nah the guys got strong square bone structure. He had the potential to be a jap chad but wasted it on inceldon

hes clearly got brain issues
logic doesnt matter to him at that point
a block of wood could be unteachable in his eyes

Junko Furuta

Attached: 1559374851974.jpg (600x703, 27K)

It's a fucking waste of time if you don't know japanese.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10 Stabbing suspect 'I wanted revenge on the world that looks down on me (594x962, 332K)

>Square-Enix almost got exactly what they deserved
Fuck
is this the worst timeline or what? Why did this chink announce himself instead of just doing it?
A pox upon all present and future employees who willingly work for Triad-Enix.
Does Japan get sinkholes? Fucking open up one of those bad boys.

These cherry picked news articles sure are changing my perspective.

kyoani only got toasted because their building was made of like an entire forest of wood

lmao, with that hairline?

The kyoto burning is now a japanese meme to scare off even the tax agency.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10 Man threatens tax office with 'Kyoto Animation-type' attack.png (609x992, 318K)

Is he gonna get the death penalty for this?

Attached: 1563079599806.jpg (950x633, 95K)

Some catgirl in ffxiv didn't want to erp with him

They should ban gasoline.

baldlets when will they learn

taxation is literally theft and not even good theft since it just goes to niggers and deadbeats. based guy

This is why we need to make Japan understand why they need guns. If just a single armed person was at kyoani they would have stopped the crazy guy. Only a cuck accepts living in a defenceless society and will die horribly for his mistake

>he doesnt know
they had 10+ guards with full auto weapons
the reason the building burned is because they missed and accidentally ignited the gasoline

This so much. The true right wing way is to beat or kill all those who oppose us.

Nice lie you fucking cuck shill. Anything to further your agenda of making people unable to defend themselves huh?

according to statistics every shot fired hits and kills 2 unwanted targets

Because evil cucks ban gun safety education from our schools

If they had security, fire extinguishers and a non bugman working conditions that make China look like a resort then they would have never gotten fucked. A gun thou would've made things worse, unlike NA they don't have massacres every week

Attached: 1540530864088.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

More disinfo. Keep it up shill

uh guess what happened last time people had guns
thats right
WORLD WAR 2

>he thinks that was the problem
they need to get better at architecture first
the studio had ONE exit, and that was the entrance
no fire escape. no ladder. nothing
also
>shooting a man that just poured gasoline everywhere

Are you 10? Bullets don't ignite gasoline. Stop thinking movies are real

There's an alternate universe where Squeenix burned to the ground and KyoAni was still alive.

not a crime, the dude is probably only getting a therapy.

if they dont ignite gasoline then why is it illegal to shoot gas pumps?

>no more shitty Dragonball Quest and Final faggatory games
Damn we missed the best timeline

so far your collection of "crimes" are "he SAID this and she SAID that". I know trannies feel raped by loud breathing these days, but so far, you have no crimes in hands.

I see what you're doing you little vile rat fuck. You're playing retarded to derail the solution because your brainwashing won't allow you to accept that guns save lives.

>release gacha to prey on retards
>retards snap and start going full demolition man
What goes around comes around.
This is the future of catering to the wallets of the lowest common denominator.

Attached: 1467828692346.png (1000x965, 197K)

What does that even mean

>niggers and deadbeats
Yeah but in japan it actually gets used for infrastructure and innovation.
Must be nice tbqh.

Based. Normgroids deserve nothing but the cleansing of fire.

im confuse is this a gay host club?

he looks like an asian tim pool

Attached: tim.png (927x696, 1.14M)

>See news about fire at the studio
>Don't think much of it
>Later find out the Director of Kobayashi's Dragon Maid fucking died

I don't ask for much, but this has probably completely shit on Season 2 happening now

Attached: 1556824315509s.jpg (250x220, 7K)

Wy couldn't SE burn down and Kyoto recieve the death threat instead of the other way around?

>40-Year-Old Man
The KyoAni guy was 41. Seems to be a dangerous age zone. "Mid-life crisis"?
I'm fortunately still a long shot from there, but something seems off.

>lose at video game
>get so mad you send death threats
You have a strange definition of alpha

What was even the first guy's motivation? Was he angry K-On would never be real?

I want Taro to unleash his darkest sides.

Is this for the DQ movie?

>but in japan it actually gets used for infrastructure and innovation.
That's a big meme. It gets used to line yakuza pickets. Japan has tens of thousands of homeless and half a million empty homes and yet the government does nothing.

>send out empty threats you have now no hope of carrying out
>alpha
The guy that burnt Kyoani was alfpha, this is just a low iq cuck, much like yourself.

Japan is notorious for hiding their crime rate statistics to appear safer. South Korea is much safer for example, but Japanese shills online keep posting their fake statistics to fool everyone.

Honestly, Japan itself is pretty fucked if you’re unfortunate enough to find yourself being fucked(sometimes literally) by people with yakuza or just prominent gang involvement or just plain influence. It won’t be properly reported too, I remember that one girl who everyone knew she was missing and basically became a sex slave, they just didn’t say anything. That and their average bullies in aren’t jokes

Japan has half a million empty houses?

>Japan
>caring about the mentally ill
good one

Reminder: That Kyoani building was a deathtrap and the government is more at fault with their extremely outdated fire code than the fat nerd who caused the fire. It was up to date and passed previous inspections according to the fire dept, this building right here with two exits, no external fire exits, no fire doors and a fucking spiral staircase.

Attached: 1563519619493.jpg (1019x3368, 931K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD