Sekiro shipped nearly 4 million world wide

Why does Yea Forums hate Japanese games succeeding?
>MHW will flop
>RE2 will flop
>DMC5 will flop
>KH3 will flop
>Sekiro will flop
Lmao

Attached: toXUij0.png (818x695, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2YHCWfurE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because I hate weebs

>>MHW will flop
>>RE2 will flop
>>DMC5 will flop
>>KH3 will flop
>>Sekiro will flop

this was all shitposting. I do wish MHW had flopped though

Yea Forums is stuck in 2011 when japanese games sucked ass

Will pic related be as good as Sekiro?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Sekiro shipped nearly 4 million world wide
Sounds like a failure when Activision could have just made another lootbox multiplayer game and made more money for less effort.

MHW was fucking garbage though. You'll never hear this from Yea Forums mind you because everyone but me is a retard who has suffered brain rot from console war shitposting about Nintendo.

Probably not, I see it being a lot less memorable at least.

It's insane how much Activision pays their shills to shill Sekiro here. Anyone with half of a brain knows it sucks compared to any Souls games.

Attached: k-the-king-of-fighters-xiv-8.75.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Fuck MHW for being western trash.

because this place is filled with redditors and blue checkmarks who only want to create drama, and nothing creates drama around here more than a highly anticipated Japanese game looking like it's going to crash and burn.

>Sekiro
>worse than Dark Souls 2 or 3
You have to be some next level delusional to believe this.

cope niggers
MHW is doing well and will be remembered as the best selling Capcom game
Iceborne is looking pretty great.
eat shit

Better.
I still have to sit down and beat sekiro. It's hard and I need to git gud. And I only play video games drunk

DS3 is definitely better than Sekiro dude. That's why people still play it unlike Sekiro.

Sekiro is pretty high up there.
Only Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne are better.

>Literally gloating because it is selling not because it's good
You are cancer in it's worse form.

What's wrong with MHW? I want the Red pill.

>a game with an active multiplayer and multiple ways to play the game is played longer then a single player action game with no build variety
No shit, but what does that have to do with the games quality.

Sekiro was good but I'm glad they went back to ARPG with Elden Ring. Stealth is not FS's strong suit. Neither is the HOOOOY setting.

It's not on the bing bing Nintendo tablet for manchildren.

Not him but MHW is the best MH game and you're a retarded nitoddler

Literally nothing. It was a massive improvement on every front but exclusivity retards think its bad because the 3DS and Switch wont get any more MH games or content.

Zero replayability. Not the best quality for a videogame.

It's almost like Yea Forums hates video games and is just a shitspitting cloaca or something.

>ninkiddies still seething about MHW
Yikes

It is good though, nigger

4 mil isn't impressive.

People shitpost about games like BB only being good because its exclusive to PS4 but this is actually true for MHW. Nintendo fanboys got REALLY upset by the fact Capcom finally moved the series forward but did it on PC/PS4 rather than Switch so they shit up every single Yea Forums thread saying MHW is bad just because its not on switch.

It was one of the major titles for Nintendo and they lost it because their hardware is dogshit. They got XX instead, which is one of the worst MH games ever made so it was a double slap in the face for Nintendo.

It's good for at least one more replay (charmless). That's more than most single player games give you.

>List fag is here

Attached: 1565405797056.jpg (1280x1919, 128K)

>WAAAHHH ME WANT MY BIDEO GAEM IN MY CHILDREN'S TOY WAAHHH

Attached: 1559097121953.jpg (784x960, 33K)

I played it 4 times to get each ending and didn't bored. Only played the Dark Souls games once outside of 1.

Or Japanese games that OP pointed out.
They should stay in their smash circlejerking threads.

NONONONONO!!!! Yea Forums said sekiro was shit and casual with no content!

NO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!!

Sekiro is From's best game to date arguably tied with Bloodborne.
My first 40 hour playthrough of Sekiro is was more enjoyable than the total couple hundred hours I put in ds3.
I hate to use a food analogy but a single well prepared entree is better than a decent all you can eat buffet.

This, the other games might of had higher highs at times, but I enjoyed Sekiro the most while playing it because it was a compacted experience so that I never felt like I wasn't having fun.

played it until ng+7. the most I've ever replayed a "souls" game. second most is probably ds2 with ng+3

>Yea Forums said sekiro was shit and casual

How can Yea Forums say that when 3/4 of it got filtered by it?

>single player
>Activision
People who bought Sekiro are brain-damaged.

Attached: 1518785146192.png (426x510, 154K)

Nintendofag losers who can't cope with the only Switch MH game being a 3DS port of fucking Generations

but what did it sell?

I sincerely doubt it. The gameplay is going to be ultra dumbed down in comparison at the very least. Hopefully the story is good though.

>missing out on the best action game of the year 2019

>western "cinematic" game design
No

>westernshit Ubishit recycle with BamHam combat
Yup, it's going to suck ass.

Attached: 13948578208111.jpg (1096x416, 64K)

Sekiro was pure gameplay but Ghost looks like it's going for the cinematic approach. So if the story is strong I can see it doing well with the intended audience.

He means he pirated it going by his post.

It does quite a bit to change up the basic structure of the game. Which can bring some different opinions of the benefit of them.
Personally, I love all the stuff outside of the actual hunting. Hunters Notes, weapon trees, so on and so forth. Great stuff.

However I absolutely loathe a hell of a lot of choice they did to the actual gameplay itself. Busy and cluttered Hud, Damage Numbers, removing previous mechanics to put in new worse ones, and general reduction on player limitations and overall complexity.
They aren't damning changes in my opinion, MHW is still a great game. But I'd say it's the weakest of the mainline series to me as well as a worrying trend towards appealing to the lowest common denominator and making a bland basic product instead of the unique thing I originally found so enjoyable.
If it will actually go down that road or not is still very much in the air, but it's far more likely that it has ever been.

I hope we get genichiro dlc.
I wanna thunder bow everything.

you're just a low IQ tasteless console kid who probably prefers the "linear game design"

Mass effect Andromeda sold 4 million copies.

Battlefield 7 sold 7 million copies and was a flop.

Yea Forums is full of autist who think it is cool to shit on games to fit in most of them don't even play video games.

eternally seething

yeah and both were shit games.

Is Mikiri Counter based on this?
“In the context of individual martial arts as well, if you strike in the wake of an opponent’s striking sword, it will turn into a clashing, clanging volley of blows, and you will get nowhere. When an opponent lashes out with his sword, you overpower his assault by stomping the sword down with your foot, seeing to it that he cannot strike a second blow.”

Excerpt From
The Book of Five Rings
Miyamoto Musashi, Trans. By Thomas Cleary

Attached: 0172C062-653A-4594-8919-47BBB52888DF.png (531x187, 161K)

What do you think had a higher budget, Sekiro or Battlefield 7?

>Sekiro, a fairly recently release gam, has sold less than 3 games collectively over almost 10 years.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD

>shipped
>only 4M for a multiplat
ayy lmao

Yea Forums says every game will flop unless its Nintendo shit that is

so its the FIFA of FromSoft games, cant wait for them to drop this casual shit and get back to making real niche gamer games instead. refunded this shit after 1.5 hours

>Mikiri Counter
It goes against all martial arts and weapon training ive seen. Giving up secure footing and balance seems like an extremely retarded maneuver generally tho. I think even with equal strength you'd get knocked over or fail to disarm a huge majority of the time

Attached: 1565118979258.jpg (480x720, 35K)

Monster Hunter went to shit while it was still on Nintendo, get over yourselves.
And From is a shit company.

We don't hate them succeeding. If anything, we're happy that they sell well.
But we expected them to fail because most people who play videogames these days readily eat shit, so we figured they wouldn't have any interest in good stuff.

Yea Forums is a shitty westacuck board now

They took away the animu and put in some garbage realism, effectively killing any pleasure that was present in the fights. The game does a lot of things right but the gameplay, visual design and sound design have all gone to shit.

>>>>>shipped
Come back with the actual sale numbers or don't come back at all, dumb weeb.

yikes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2YHCWfurE
2:02

?

>we

>DMC5 succeeded
>Re2R succeeded
>KH3 succeeded
Feels good to be a fan of these games

Attached: 54356789885435.jpg (352x338, 121K)

>best action game
>mgr 1.5
Yikes

>mgr 1.5
You say that as if it's a bad thing.

I think it's fine, the QoL changes are great, but it really lacks monster variety, you'll be seeing quite a few rathalos clones for example, and there aren't a lot of monsters to begin with

pleb

Nah, the tok tok tok YOOOOOOO is great

>he doesn't have a pc
The fuck are you doing?

Bing Bing Wahoo's eternal tears aside, it lacks content, but that has always been a problem with the base games. The only real flaw it has are the copy paste weapon designs. Damn near everything else is an improvement.

I enjoyed Sekiro's combat a thousand times more than DS so I hope they don't just go back to that. Not sure how I feel about ER after that trailer, but I'm not a lorefag so as long as the gameplay isn't pants on head retarded as well then I'll be happy.

Been playing the series since MH on PS2. Grow the fuck up, toddlertards. I didn't bitch when MHTri went to Wii and MH3U went to 3DS, in fact I bought those 2 consoles solely to play those 2 games (and later MH4U and MHGen). I even got myself a Switch to play MHGU while waiting for Iceborne. MHW being unavailable on Switch is not a valid reason to hate on the game. Get a PC or PS4, otherwise fuck off. I fucking hate Tribabbies and Gentards who think they are the veterans of the series.

Attached: 1562109423566.png (720x720, 476K)

Attached: 374744744774.jpg (2560x1920, 2.42M)

>MHW unavailable on Switch
>RE2 unavailable on Switch
>DMC5 unavailable on Switch
>KH3 unavailable on Switch
>Sekiro unavailable on Switch
>meanwhile, Super Mario Makers 2's and SmashU's shill threads are up 24/7 on this board
Hmmm, I wonder why NintendoGA/v/ wants other Japanese games to flop badly.

Attached: 1562521800238m.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

superduper based post. fuck console warriors.

I bought the game on PC and hate it. Played more than two hours unfortunately since I figured it would get better eventually so now I can't refund it

why are you black

Rolled resistance to the sun

>Still seething about Monster Hunter World
Let it go Yea ForumsintendoGAF, you lost this round.

I mean, Sekiro was a 6/10 game at best, this game has to really fuck it all up to be worse

This thread is a shitshow but GOOD. Fuck you retarded poor consolewar faggots. If you're not an idort you should not be allowed to post.
MHW is fantastic and I'm excited for the switch exclusive MH they're supposed to be pumping out and Iceborne. Sekiro is a lot of fun as well as pretty much all of the other titles having their sales touted in this thread.

The only consolewar faggots are the ones that cant accept that some people disliked MHW. Instead of just figuring that enough people disliked it that they probably aren't just being trolls they decide they must instead all be "nintendies" because that is the ONLY possible explanation

Except Nintendies have been portbegging (and shitposting) the game since its reveal during E3 2017, you fucking retarded newfag. Stop excusing Nintendindus, this board is not your safe space to shitpost games that are unavailable on Switch.

Attached: 1563441450487.png (1702x365, 83K)

i dont have a switch and I bought MHW on PC before deciding I disliked it. KYS, you literally just proved the exact same post you replied to correct

Attached: 374744744774.jpg (2560x1920, 2.42M)

really looking forward to this, feel like I'm the only guy on Yea Forums that is
after playing RDR2 I realized how much I enjoy highly detailed open-world games with great atmosphere

Attached: 8.jpg (3840x2160, 879K)

Activision didn’t develop Sekiro, retard.

Based fucking retards.

You know one guy repeating an opinion to himself won't make it a consensus, right?

>DMC5
>not a flop

lmao

I, for one, welcome our new Japanese overlords!

Attached: jews fear samurai.png (635x349, 161K)

I doubt it since they already released the art book. In contrast Dark Souls 3 Design Works was released after all the DLC was out.

I ordered mine yesterday and it should arrive wednesday. Now if only I could read moonrunes.

Attached: 51Waxhk0-mL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (353x499, 38K)

God damn it miyazaki just make SciFi souls already

And it has no filler either. No "that part" every area and boss are fun to go through. I'm about to beat it for the 4th time for the return ending and im still not bored. It arguably gets better as you improve.

Attached: 1565361973289.jpg (212x238, 9K)