What went wrong?

Attached: 4764_front.jpg (640x439, 49K)

ur mom lmao

no online multiplayer

lmao

lmao rekt that limp-dicked faggot

No pvp/invasions

Nothing it perfected the fundamentals of what a video game should be, other Zelda games fail to live up to the shadow of OOT because they only focus on improving one or two aspects & sacrifice everything else leaving it as a worse overall game as a result. OOT is the only game i've played that instead of suffering a noticeable drop in quality, actually got even better the more i progressed through the game. The pacing is utterly perfect & still unmatched. Only thing that really comes close to OOT are ALTTP & FF6, but they suffer minor drops in quality during certain parts of the game that hold them back

Nothing, still better Zelda than shill of the wild.

edgy teenagers and seething zoomers hating the fact that it is the best game ever made

They forgot to add any challenge or depth

T. Zoomer, it's the most balanced game difficulty wise. People literally complained to Nintendo about the Water Temple being too difficult

The entire game is absolutely piss easy. Water Temple is the best and most challenging part, but I bet a lot of those complaints were because of the stupid boot equipping

zoopm zoom zoom zoom zomm zoom zoom ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOMZ ZOOMZ ZOOZM ZOZMZMZZIOZOZ SXWAD

People only care about difficulty so they can gatekeep about it later when it eventually doesn't recieve the kind of praise as other games. People will spam "Git Gud" at anyone who doesn't like it.

i care about difficulty because it's literally necessary for a fun game. if i didnt care about difficulty i would watch a movie or play a walking sim

So, basically, the entire PS4 exclusive library?

basically

N64 games were just early betas of 3D gaming. It was a necessary phase of getting some things right and some things wrong

fukkin destroyed

don't make me say it

Attached: nice elite set faggot.jpg (567x600, 217K)

It held your hand through the whole thing and the "puzzles" were obvious right away even without the hints the fairy gave you

>no guns
>no fat joe

It's been a while for me but it's a lot of content too, and only very small parts are not what I'd consider "enjoyable". Its only fault is that it set a bar that was never surpassed

>never surpassed
Lol.... have you never heard of Twilight Princess?

>defending movie games
found the underaged meme spouter

TP was shorter and the wolf parts were shit

>What went wrong?
It aging like warm milk.

They hoped that they could translate Link to the Past to 3D, only to be limited by the console technology. The original beta ideas are like if BotW had OOT/MM style dungeons, the idea of a vast open space. It would be great if Zelda went in that direction going forward rather than le recycled content that could have been dungeon puzzles.

3D was a mistake

Wrong.

yes, the original idea was to be like Zelda1 but that was impossible by that time.

TP is absolutely horrible & is basically SS with worse graphics
WW is blantantly unfinished
MM is a glorified expansion that only improves in atmosphere & side quests and is a downgrade in every other aspect
SS is Twilight Princess with better graphics
BOTW is the original Zelda remade in 3D

Lmaooo ask me how I know you were 2 young to play TP?? TP is the darkest and best game in the series retard

TP was literally my first Zelda game, project your insecurities onto someone else. It’s a horrible game & isn’t even a top 5 game of 2006 let alone one of the best Zelda games. Zelda games are only popular & successful because they are light hearted magical adventures like Ghibli films. When you try to make them dark you get a ugly, pretenious & boring piece of shit. The glory about OOT is that it was bittersweet & nobody truely got a happy ending. TP tried too hard to pander to edgy Americans & it was a failure as a result

In it's sequel they put clothes on Lulu.

>BOTW is the original Zelda remade in 3D
t. never played Zelda 1

Its important piece of art for historical context. As video game it just aged rather poorly.And every game since then in the series has iterated and improved on the formula it created. So today it feels lacking compared its younger siblings.

Is this TP shilling just some trolling that has gone too far or is this board actually flooded by such young people that they see the game through nostalgia glasses?

It’s contrarianism gone to far, people go out of their way to bring up TP whenever possible to be edgy as fuck by claiming it’s the best Zelda, since OOT, WW, MM & BOTW are insanely popular TP is the black sueep along with SS

> Le OOT aged bad because EgoRaptor said so
OOT is near-flawless & so well detailed that people actively have to compare it to games from this generation because of how much it fucking blows everything from its Era out of the water. Games that aged like shit are no longer as acclaimed as they were in the 90s or 2000s (GoldenEye, FF7, GTA: SA, Pokemon R/B/Y, Half-Life 2), games that did age well are still circlejerked just as much now as they were back then (OOT, SOTC, Trigger, FF6, SM64, Metroid, RE4)

its flawless in that it all technically works, but it's basically a child's game outside the water temple. its not broken and there's no glaring flaws, but it just doesn't do much well gameplay-wise.
the series never surpassed the original LoZ until botw

>what is zelda II
If you're going to act like a contrarian may as well say II is your favorite

dab on em

I feel like the original Zelda and breath of the wild are different beasts than the other Zelda's.