Yeah I'm thinking Leon S. Kennedy and Andy W. Hole

Yeah I'm thinking Leon S. Kennedy and Andy W. Hole.

Attached: 1565028419600.jpg (436x443, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/snk-interview-yasuyuki-oda-talks-heroines-gender-bent-terry-rebooting-old-series-much/
i.imgur.com/4OSkkwM.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kite as the bandai rep alongside .hack remake and Metabee because fuck you.

It's funny you actually believe that, sweetie. It's cute.

Andy W.Ho?

Sylux and Lloyd

Nope
B J Blazkowicks is in.

Yeah I'm thinking Phoenix Wright and Crash Bandicoot

Basically, Geno.

Yep, it's gotta be them.

Attached: 1542355714129.png (1200x670, 934K)

HE'S IN! POGGERS IN THE CHAT BOYS!!

>SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!!! OHH OHHHH WHAT NEW CHARACTER DO YOU THINK WILL BE IN NEXT??? OHHH OHH I HOPE ITS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!!!!

Attached: QBVHGuI.gif (452x371, 55K)

^Absolutely seething.

Gun Star Heroes and Rayman

One of them

Attached: smash snk poster.png (2560x1440, 875K)

he's in

Attached: sarge.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Frisk as an indie rep, and Kyo as an SNK rep.

Attached: SNK for Smash.jpg (628x622, 202K)

All of them

Sora!!

>autistic manchildren actually wanted some dead bear and cryed so much that got it
>waluigi was the Next one retards cried about not having
>same autistic retards want geno
If it’s actually one of those two and they yet again give into autistic manchildren they are the biggest cucks
>people actually want doomwhy
Why is everyone on here so retarded

More like Frick, as in, fr*ck Undertale

Attached: 1554455383772.jpg (320x218, 28K)

>metal slug
>projectile focused like mega man
>4 main characters and alt colors like hero
>can main Fio all day
>metal slug music and stage
>fucking down B shuffles weapon power ups that regular B used
>ROCKET LAWNCHAIR in smash

>Frisk as an indie rep

Attached: 1545308553614.jpg (1171x1024, 124K)

Yoink!

Attached: 1565151429958.gif (870x553, 158K)

>Leon Kennedy
>Yuri Lowell
>Geno as a bonus fighter

I could see geno and waligui being bonus fighters sense they are next ones rosterfags are probably shitting themselves over on social media complaining about and Nintendo already acknowledged that retards want waluligi
But yah I think it probably will either be lloyd or yuri in the 4th slot

SNK is doing reps in a lot of fighting games, but isn't every rep a different character? So everyone who's already been in a game is out.

I hope they do bonus fighters just so that Geno and Waluigi don't waste these two precious slots that have to have stages and music and so on. We don't need another generic forest stage and what would Waluigi even bring? A tennis court?

Waluigi Pinball from Mariokart DS is the only possible Waluigi stage that wouldn't be total ass.
Waluigi will never be in Ultimate, because it would necessitate removing his AT from the items, and there's no way they're going to CUT content out of the game.

Well it wouldn't exactly necessitate that, seeing as how Chrom is still in Robin's Final Smash despite being a playable character. Just make him look different enough that they can't be confused and they're set.

I think Doom and Reimu would be cool additions, but only in the "surprise" factor.
But in reality, whatever character gets released, no matter how popular it is, will get a pretty good representation of their respective franchise.

I want Crash and Reimu because I like their games and want remixes of Touhou and Crash music. I hope we get remixes of Uka Uka from Twinsanity, Cortex from MoM, Rumia's theme from EoSD, and Stage 3 from IN.

>just have when u download the character it blocks off him the assit trophy pool
Wow so hard but I hope they don’t pander to them they probably thought after rool they would be satisfied and when they see Banjoke isn’t enough either maybe they will get it

they're in

Attached: 1466575878030[1].jpg (619x825, 46K)

Eh? Doomguy would not be very surprising with how confident people are about it.

Reimu would be pretty surprising though because she just seems to obscure for Nintendo to pick. I'd like to see it but I'm not getting my hopes up.

>having this shit of taste
>wanting a character for their music when u can find it on YouTube and just listen to it
U retard

Ehhh what’s point its just gunna be more rosterfag pandering or some more jrpg swordies or maybe another cereal box mascot

Attached: 1564836505982.jpg (3179x2160, 2.42M)

Attached: 1usKGmmjjksvO8DyvYyoAFUVnkxNOKtNGqm53jlAeuY.jpg (640x1600, 299K)

Yeah, it's probably Nakoruru because one of her attacks is throwing her bird.

Littleraly means nothing why do people care so much about paid characters in game with like 70 ur just gunna use them like a few times anyway probably actual autism can people not wait out some months for them just to announce it?

>Delusion the post

This also doesn't account for the fact that they have to do an Amiibo for Leaf (Female Pokemon Trainer) at some point.

Choose.

Attached: 1565226603516.jpg (3105x1226, 2.4M)

HOLY SHIT GUYS

Attached: Grinch_leak.png (1405x1509, 2.04M)

Why should I have to pick from what I want Fuck off retard

I pick the two Reimus

Attached: 1523406939887.jpg (393x406, 25K)

Any character that doesn't have their face covered.

Based.

Attached: 1537006825928.jpg (2250x1150, 1.53M)

Why do people make pictures like this where you have to choose from a set of characters that people think "could be" in. There's no basis for any of these choices besides aimless speculation.

Attached: Generic1Kotn.png (610x954, 434K)

Out of those Reimu and Doomguy by far

Based animooposter

Based and mikopilled

Attached: 1523902955782.gif (190x190, 176K)

They're probably just genuinely curious who people would pick.

>immediately maining both DLC characters because they're unbelievably OP
Also where'd you get the vaporwave Reimu?

Phoenix
Hayabusa
Fuck the West and fuck waifufags

If this leak is fake, then the guy who made it has to be the craziest person in the world going out of their way to make incredibly boring cardboard cut-out models using promotional material from the upcoming Grinch movie because he's thinking 47 steps ahead and knows that both Bandai-Namco and Universal studios contract the same obscure French marketing company. To this end, he then got himself an office, printed out the name of an employee of said company, and haphazardly half blurred out the name because, once again, he's some kind of super genius beyond the mental capacities of mortal man and he knew that the internet's crack team of cybersleuths would find his red-herring name in seconds.

This absolute Einstein of social engineering also happens to moonlight as an expert artist and after presumably spending hours carefully cutting and pasting characters from the Smash poster, he then went out of his way to produce 7 more drawings of his own with obscure elements like vines for Isaac that hardly anyone would be able to make out, and then, for the fun of it, he saw to making a completely unique drawing of the blank version of Battlefield just because he could. He made sure that this fake roster of his perfectly mirrored one posted on Yea Forums last month by someone whose first language clearly isn't English because he knew that people would immediately make the connection to the French marketing company that he is pretending produced this image. The fact that 5 new characters lines up with the 5 missing stages from Corocoro was all part of his master plan. He also made sure this coincided with Nintendo renewing relevant trademarks.

The lengths you have to go to believe that this is all an incredibly elaborate leak would make this man one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth. This guy would be more competent than the entire government of Saudi Arabia when it comes to fakery.

I suggest you think about which outcome is more likely.

Well, when Phoenix is in he'll come with Apollo, Edgeworth, and Athena as alts.

I played Joker the moment he came out because I liked Persona 5 a lot.
I liked DQIII as well.
The artist is budjeto.

Attached: 1553530376940.jpg (1046x1025, 168K)

Nah dude, while it would be nice the character would have to be homogenized as fuck. Just make Phoenix himself and then give him an Edgeworth semiclone

Doomguy and Kasumi

Attached: Challanger_pack3.png (1980x1112, 2.28M)

>dualshockers.com/snk-interview-yasuyuki-oda-talks-heroines-gender-bent-terry-rebooting-old-series-much/
So now that the SNK rep and Lloyd Irving has been deconfirmed, who's next on the chopping block?

Attached: SNK Deconfirmed.jpg (750x602, 145K)

What would Phoenix do that would be unique to him and not those other characters?

I think we'll probably just get another character reveal before we're decisively able to deconfirm anyone.

Wow, I guess Banjo is deconfirmed.

Attached: upload_2018-3-21_14-27-56.png (581x714, 359K)

Thank god I wana throw Banjoke off a cliff into the fire nether realm

While each are attorneys and protagonists, they're all fleshed out characters with mechanics and personality attributed to them that distinguish them enough to the point where if each were alternates the character would be disingenuous for their representation. You couldn't have Edgeworth performing dorky actions like Wright and you couldn't have Maya be by anyone's side but Wright's. If you're boiling down the character to "pointing, yelling and throwing paper", you're missing a lot about the franchise and its characters. With Nick's personality, I could see an Apollo echo working, but others would be a stretch.

>ninja dog confirmed
Actually based

It is going to be The Knight and Rex/Pyra...

Who the fuck is The Knight?

>people think Doomguy is gonna be in Smash after the shit flinging Trump has done about video game violence

Reminder that even if he was in, he's getting replaced last minute

Attached: donald-trump-looking-smug.jpg (400x300, 14K)

Fuck out of this thread Wojoke

Attached: Cock.png (350x400, 205K)

test

Ne flavor of the month indie meme pick. The new Shovel Knight.

>Japan caring in any way whatsoever

>Anyone giving a shit about the US outside of it being Comedy Central 24/7
kek

Knight from Hollow Knight

Let them dream

Attached: unlikely-characters.png (1000x1000, 63K)

cope, rulefagging Doomcuck samefags

The fuck would Japan care about what the hell that Cheeto Puff has to say?

Stop posting this stupid image or I swear I am going to fucking put it in my filter.

Oh, in that case wouldn't it be the one from Silksong since that's coming out this year?

Yeah, no.

Attached: KOS-MOS Smash .jpg (701x676, 201K)

They're fucking in.

Attached: smash dlc.png (1980x1114, 1.77M)

Do so all you want, just don't say you haven't been warned.

>Footman
Whoa, Quentin Tarantino is in Smash?

Seething

>Splatoon 2 gets its final splatfest
>Everyone thinks that's it for the game and it's done getting content
>NOPE! We're still going. Have another update

Anyone who thinks Smash won't get another fighter pass is deluding themselves.

Here's your next character

Attached: Dlc#4.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

The same thing happened with Smash 4 user.

kiryu

Attached: 1489469457893.png (2542x3233, 109K)

nah the only retard is you for getting angry at people being happy and you have shit taste too

Please tell me he is in and not just a mii costume forever

Attached: tekken_7_heihachi_mishima_6000x7500_by_tekkensevenplayable_db6fnox-pre.jpg (800x1000, 63K)

>actually wanting old gsan
Cringe

Deconfirmed, he's in Pac-Man's taunt.

Respect for picking some actual lesser known Touhou songs instead of the same old boring shit people name every time (Cirno's theme, Flandre's theme, Bad Apple, etc.), Rumia's theme in particular is pretty underrated.

Step aside

Attached: 1546534287943.png (220x352, 70K)

blocks everyone's paths

Attached: 4565353457.png (603x363, 32K)

Doomguy

Oh stfu, Chrom was in way more obvious stuff that would deconfirm him, and he is in. I have faith in Harada and Sakurai

Attached: ClRb6NHUsAEkKfj.jpg (451x520, 55K)

If Harada were to choose any Bandai Namco character to get in, it would obviously be Iori Minase, so you have lost again.

Attached: 1557642851428.jpg (333x500, 35K)

Bump.

>female fighter
>can throw projectiles if Galford is a helper
HOLY SHIT

Oh shit, it's a girl dog? I'd be okay with that.

Attached: 2010-11-08-father.png (350x1110, 115K)

terry and kyo LOL

NEW decision, you can only pick two of these for Smash. Choose.

Attached: 1536407252325.jpg (910x653, 254K)

Pranked Terry and Jeanne

does it have to be terry under the influence of a prank

Look at those two assholes, pointing and laughing at our guesses from behind those envelopes.

Yes.

...Mai and Athena.

Replace Mai with Kula and Athena with Nakoruru and your choices are perfect.

I always liked Leona but I never see anyone talk about her like ever, which is odd because I'm pretty sure she's been in like every game since 96 or whatever. So she has just been quietly popular for like 20 years.

FUCK!

Oh man. I remeber that post. That dude had to be Universally BTFO.

Attached: 1546385140954.jpg (1080x763, 1.17M)

It's kind of like what happened to this guy:
i.imgur.com/4OSkkwM.gif

he's in

Attached: apps.31837.64456617229998068.e12c051b-0896-4ed8-8ad8-b7651e67477f.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

>wants waifus
>doesn't want doom slayer or chosen undead
Yikes

>Andy
>not based Fudo

Attached: fudo.jpg (300x169, 11K)

Not even the same question retard

Except 5.0.0 is the final update

I'll believe it when I see it.

No, put in his girlfriends from the new game. They are hot.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

You realize that Chosen Undead counts as a waifu because obviously they would have a female option except you wouldn't be able to tell because Dark Souls is one of the few games where armor is actually realistically designed and not contoured to fit a woman's breasts for who knows what reason.

The Frisk leaks should be undeniable by September.

As for the female fighter with a 'flying' weapon, the case seems to be that this character will be able to board a saucer shaped vehicle of sorts. Because of the nature of this finding, the object can either be a flying saucer with four prongs at the bottom or an four-legged animal that can fly. Character models of this fighter are not available yet. And after backtracking I don't remember where it was evident that this character was female. (Many agreed that she was, so either way..) I will have to inquire again.

Attached: look at this dood.jpg (442x330, 28K)

Frisk AND a female fighter? So, two female fighters?

SEETHING

Frisk is androgynous.

doomguy and crash bandicoot

Either way Frisk would count as a female fighter unless they are insistent that the female fighter must be female with no other options. Which is kinda unlikely considering what a sausagefest this game is.

I just realized that boomer wojak's head is meant to be shaped like Abe Simpson.

Kyo Kusanagi and Crash Bandicoot would be there most based reps

The sources that lead to the female fighter circulating is a character whose appearance is feminine, not the metrosexual that calls gender into question.

>the metrosexual that calls gender into question.
DQXI Hero?

Your leak is automatically shit if you can shoehorn Reimu into it.

Attached: Reimu_and_Genjii.png (600x750, 480K)

The chances of a hypothetical Reimu fighter incorporating Genjii into her moveset are so microscopically small that they could be mistaken for Shinmyoumaru. Even purported Touhou fans would have no fucking clue who that is, because they only know the Windows games.

Also, I need to collect some hot pictures of Seija Kijin after I lost my collection, can anyone help me out?

Because they want to control rosterfag discussion by limiting it to characters they think would be cool or some reason.

Attached: rosterfagging.png (2250x1150, 1.89M)

Rate

Attached: 1559758385226.png (2250x1150, 3.08M)

Template if anyone wants it

Attached: 1548582180897.png (2250x1150, 350K)

Very respectful picks. Also can I get that Reimu picture?

You know it's pretty funny, Idolmaster actually started as a game so it's actually more possible than something like Goku or Geralt. I don't think it will happen, but they have the option.

Best possible outcome right here

Stop trying to shill your fake leaks, fuck off

He said Frisk was in user, that's even more unlikely than Reimu

At this point we don't know what will happen, obviously we can't trust random bullshit posts like that but we can't deny that those characters are possible.

>From one of Capcom's biggest franchises
>The "Starling" leak relates to S.T.A.R.S.
>Alternatively, could be a reference to Juliet Starling, a female zombie slayer
>Would be an easy pick to make the DLC pack less of a sausage fest (no, Kazooie doesn't count you sick fucks)
>She was just announced as a character in Teppen (in RE3 attire, pic related)
>In the last day or so Capcom are contacting RE ambassadors to play a new "top secret" game, could even be announced at Gamescom this month
sorry leonbros, I love ya but I'm rooting for my girl on this one

Attached: Jill Valentine - TEPPEN Trailer.png (1280x720, 791K)

based and reasonablepilled

It's his time

Attached: Rayman-legends-arte-013.jpg (1000x859, 49K)

Leon's the most popular RE character so it's likely him. Jill should be in too though, hopefully as a bonus fighter or echo.

Why the fuck should Japan care what Trump thinks? He's an idiot.

>Also can I get that Reimu picture?
Here you go. It's ripped from the Touhou Cannonball site.

Attached: img_001.jpg (460x460, 120K)

And a render with Marisa while we're at it.

I do think Idolmaster could happen, since it is indeed a game franchise and it's actually one of Bamco's biggest, I just don't know if it's particularly likely.

Attached: kv_chara_1.png (1534x1427, 583K)

Chosen undead and doom guy

Since we're posting these again

Attached: 1565343773061.jpg (2250x1150, 756K)

Phoenix Wright!

Attached: HOLD_IT.jpg (575x603, 35K)

Attached: wishlist.png (2250x1150, 1.44M)

Have a template?

Never mind, didn't look.

I was considering the idea of having them split across different costumes so they'd both get in, but unfortunately that would mean the moveset would have to be standardized and Leon wouldn't have fun stuff like his Suplex since it wouldn't really fit Jill
Though as you said that could be addressed if they were echoes so that allows them different animations, that would easily be the best case scenario

Attached: LeonConcept.png (368x963, 502K)