I really want to play this game

Attached: images (3).jpg (495x619, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCFfajJxSIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So play it. What's the problem?

CyberSlut.

I'm broke :(

Attached: maxresdefault20-fb29c92c97e554533ccd647bae232e8c-600x400.jpg (600x400, 20K)

Sell gamer bath water. I hear that's all the rage these days.

Why the fuck is bunny from devil survivor 2 there?

Same character designer.

Yeah but why?

Do we have a release date for the PC yet? I think it was like October or something.

Avoid it until the renamon dating simulator is improved

Attached: 1512080332032.jpg (342x427, 26K)

Because they both take place in Japan.

Me too, I can't wait to see my favorite Digimon Pukumon in the form of a 3-D model

October 18th

>pukumon
>was never in anything since DMW2 over 20 years ago

What's stopping you? Now that it's getting a complete edition for PC and Switch there is literally no excuse.

so why didn't Cyber Sluts 2 let you play as a cute girl too or even a moderately attractive male but instead some guy who looks like he doesn't sleep enough

Attached: file.png (640x360, 319K)

What else would a hacker nerd who hangs out at a net cafe all day look like?

Send me your credit card info and the three numbers on the back, I'll hook you up.

Like a SUPER COOL GUY but in a onesie.

Attached: file.png (411x675, 198K)

Because Hacker's Memory was about a literal nobody, so you got to play as some really boring looking background character. Guys are far less noticeable than girls.

Which is better, this or Cyber Sleuth?

furfags plz go and stay go

He appeared in dawn/dusk and championship, I have no reason to expect him not appearing in CyberSlueth.
And even if he doesn't I can just use MameTyranomon and pretend

First game has the better story, HM has a handful of minor gameplay improvements and a few more Digimon (though the gameplay differences between the two won't exist in the Complete Edition). Either way, HM, is not a game not meant to be played without playing the first game.

isn't Hacker's Memory like a "meanwhile while these more important characters from the first game are doing a thing..." kind of game

The games take place concurrently. CS plot is happening in the background of HM and basically contextualizes most of the major events. You're expected to know all the major characters and all of the major events of the first game when playing HM.

Cyber Sleuth has been out for years, and neither one of them are in

Wait until the PC version is released and then pirate it.

Keisuke was a fucking chad though

Are any of the newer ones any good? I miss Digimon but I really hate the old mechanic of your Digimon dying every few hours. I don't mind grinding as long as there's something to work towards to

>473604517
Cyber sleuth is a lot of fun if you like text heavy jrpg.

Next Order is like the OG digimon world except you have two digimon. However I'm pretty sure there's ways to pretty much keep your digimon alive indefinitely at the end-game.

Cyber Sluts is more like SMT: Digimon edition

Also there's Survive upcoming which is a strategy RPG. Given the name I guess it's best comparison would be Devil Survivor funny enough

Isn't there 2 Cyber Slueths? Which is the better one? Do I need to play the first one of I want to try the sequel?

Forgot to mention I love SMT especially the Digital Survivor games

Hacker's Memory is a "sequel" that happens concurrently during the original game and references things that you'd only understand if you played the original, so I suggest playing Hacker's Memory only after the original

Attached: file.png (892x1437, 2.11M)

youtube.com/watch?v=KCFfajJxSIo

skip to like 3 minutes in for the actual gameplay lol