Yea Forums plays Secret Hitler

Let's play some Secret Hitler.
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackal
The game is unlisted, so there's no need for a password.

>roles are randomly assigned: you're liberal, fascist or literally Hitler. liberals have majority
>fascists can see everyone's roles, liberals and Hitler don't know shit
>everyone pretends to be liberal
>each turn a player gets to be president and pick a chancellor, players vote on whether the pair is a go
>having an order that will give info on as many players as possible in as few rounds as possible is a good idea, i.e. 1-5 -> 2-6 -> 3-7 in a 7 player game
>president draws 3 policy cards which are either liberal or fascist, discards one and passes 2 to the chancellor
>chancellor makes the final choice on which policy to pass
>first team to max policies wins (5 for liberals, 6 for fascists)
>presidental powers are unlocked as more fascist policies are passed, for example after 3 are down the next player to be elected president, if a fascist policy is passed, will have a gun and shoot a player off the map
>if Hitler is shot liberals insta-win
>if Hitler is elected chancellor with 3 fascist policies down, fascists auto-win
>liberals win by taking notes, paying attention and trying to figure out who lied based on inconsistencies in the deck, attitude etc and pausing to discuss the game logically, trying to solve it as a puzzle
>fascists win by lying, conflicting with others, sewing chaos, framing others and rushing votes
full rules here: secrethitler.io/rules/
The account is free and doesn't require an email as far as I know. Mods get anal about "naughty" words in your username but once you get into the game they can't touch you.
>A primer on understanding the "loop skip" meta: pastebin.com/L9u8VUNV

Attached: sekrit hitler.jpg (1552x873, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
discord.gg/Av7FPhg
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakehttps://secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakehttps://secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBear
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Bumparoni
lets a go

bumping lets try getting a full game going

One more spot needed

bump

bump bump bump it up

New game.

unlisted is good, but private games are easier for late stragglers to jump into from the lobby.

What makes you say that? We usually just post the links in here.

Unlisted games have observer chat though.

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemake
New game

Attached: 75919040_p0.jpg (1200x806, 680K)

bump

Attached: pepo.gif (840x488, 459K)

>shoots his own inv lib confirmed not hitler chancellor
>m-misclick

Attached: exploding kek.png (449x1197, 67K)

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Oh boy

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Also, discord.gg/Av7FPhg for organizational purposes. Game talk only.

Attached: c.jpg (824x1025, 257K)

>tfw this game looks fun
>tfw never played before
>tfw don't wanna look like a shitter

Attached: 1548910779596.jpg (700x747, 176K)

Its fine. you'll get better

What's up?

It's okay! Come join, you'll pick it up in a few rounds.

I hadn't either but it took a game to get the hang of it

I just said fuck it, only option I had left

but people are gonna make me for a shitter and then i'll get called a faggot

Attached: 1541474754335.png (650x773, 47K)

Nah its fine mate, after a few matches you;ll pick up on it.

whats current link

No one's going to call you a faggot. Just say that you're new and try to use logic. It's okay if you fail. Come play!

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakehttps://secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakehttps://secrethitler.io/game/#/table/SmellyHard-to-findSlimyJackalRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Join discord.gg/Av7FPhg so we can get full lobbies in the future.

>when riju is on your ass

Attached: REEEEEEEE.gif (599x490, 240K)

>tfw riju will never be on your ass
feelsbadman

bump

bumperino

New 7, 9-10 lobby.

discord.gg/Av7FPhg
discord.gg/Av7FPhg
discord.gg/Av7FPhg

Attached: don't try to fight it.png (541x585, 135K)

ive never played - how do i play and is this still up

it is still up yes, its full atm though

It's still up. Please read the OP for how to play. Also join the discord for info on future games.

The rules are in the OP, everything else you will pick up from playing.

7 YOU FOOL

YOU GAVE TOO MUCH POWER TO RIJEW

I WIELDED THE POWER OF A THOUSAND SUNS YET I SQUANDERED IT

Attached: 1563761707719.jpg (679x665, 70K)

why did you just td over the se
what is wrong with you people

you will regret this

Attached: 6eff7def79fde66f6fa0c60f7e1864caf09f5081_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Attached: 1563510828896.png (550x550, 172K)

>3 fas vs 2 libs lefft
>government is Hitler and fas chancellor
>fas literally outs and tells Hitler to vote ja and who the fas are
>Hitler neins and some lib jas
What the fuck.

Attached: accord disappointment.png (436x436, 97K)

>be libertarian
>play secret hitler
>fuck liberals
>fuck fascists
>mfw i just shit on everyone's good time and win no matter what

where is your government now you fucking cuckolds?

Attached: 1510600262109.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemakeRemake

Want to know when the next game will be? Come here discord.gg/Av7FPhg so that we can organize threads that instantly fill with full lobbies instead of having to wait for hours for people to see the thread.

but i dont want to talk to people with my voice

No one's going to be using voice anywhere. The discord is literally just for posting thread links so that people don't have to stumble on them on the catalog which makes lobbies take forever to fill.

>implying anyone of you /pol/fucks is a SECRET hitler

FUCKING NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

You mean in the discord? Only text chat has been used so far, plus I doubt voice chat will be used any time soon.

Attached: .png (3472x4911, 3.33M)

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Attached: 74411297_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 799K)

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/InternalOverwroughtSymptomaticBearRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake