A Pledge to Stop Buying/Playing Any EA Games

As the community keeps getting screwed over time, and time again by EA, through shady tactics, with no quality being provided by the company, I say that it's time to stop purchasing/playing games made/published by EA (including Apex Legends and the new Star Wars title) and vote with our wallets, to change the quality of EA games for the greater good. Is anyone with me?

Attached: madden-20-release-date-ftr_elkl7d9tqx9a1oschdlwzuc41.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

2K is worse. I wish there was a good basketball game.

Yea Forums is not the general audience of ea sports. We can't boycott something we don't buy anyways.

2K is scummy as well. We will have to see with Borderlands 3 though.

I'm not saying EA Sports. I'm talking about EA in general, this is just the most recent game right now.

>As the community keeps getting screwed over time, and time again by EA, through shady tactics, with no quality being provided by the company, I say that it's time to stop purchasing/playing games made/published by EA (including Apex Legends and the new Star Wars title) and vote with our wallets, to change the quality of EA games for the greater good. Is anyone with me?

Attached: 54F00890-78D7-46DB-B8B6-DD121E682EDD.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Have fun wasting $10,000 on getting those virtual cards you may never get you drone cuck.

>As the community keeps getting screwed over time, and time again by EA, through shady tactics, with no quality being provided by the company, I say that it's time to stop purchasing/playing games made/published by EA (including Apex Legends and the new Star Wars title) and vote with our wallets, to change the quality of EA games for the greater good. Is anyone with me?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>Have fun wasting $10,000 on getting those virtual cards you may never get you drone cuck.

Attached: C8C189AC-414D-4F75-8F73-0AA70CEFE95F.png (800x750, 106K)

I've literally not bought anything from EA during the 2010s.

wrong place. i really don't get the idea of people selling ideas to people who already think that, but feels more like they want approval

you're supposed to be telling that to your normie friends and get the ball rolling, almost no one here plays sports games anyway

I'm already two steps ahead, I don't buy or play ANY games.

EA is a good contaminant villain. A lot of publishers only half as bad as EA still have it in themself to unfuck themselves in recent times, probably from glancing at EA when needing guidance in what not to do.

Oh? Is that a photo of yourself? You're "sooooo cute!" At least that's what your mom says to you?

I haven’t bought an EA game since sims 2. What the fuck is your excuse?

I've never played an EA game in my life, even before micro transactions became mainstream.

I don't buy EA games? I don't know why you are assuming? Haven't since Battlefield 4 in fact, and that was technically a bonus for getting an Xbox One. I'm just trying to get the attention of people who are retarded enough to keep buying these products, and telling them to stop.

Been on that one for years user

Most people on Yea Forums don't buy EA shit I reckon after killing so many studios and ruining franchises that the most people here loved to death, this thread is fucking retarded because normies love FIFA, buy it every year and spend a shit ton on microtransactions, as long as they keep shitting out FIFA it's going to keep printing money for them.

Just purchased Madden 20 to spite OP lads

OP here! Have fun fellow user!

If we keep quiet, this will just go on for 20 years or so, and what you said there of Yea Forums not playing EA games is just a lie and you know it, plain and simple. Admit it, you bought BFV just to see if it was really that unfinished (missing 1/4th of the story and entire modes at launch.)

Fuck off nigger, I don't even have an Origin account but since you're so adamant about it, it's more likely that you dipped into any EA game in recent time

Attached: 1495402884105.png (453x508, 110K)

>Oh? Is that a photo of yourself? You're "sooooo cute!" At least that's what your mom says to you?

Attached: 8DB87808-A166-418F-8F5A-03F1BB065A94.jpg (708x800, 64K)

So you spent $60 of hard earned money just to annoy the retarded OP? You're a fucking idiot and essentially just threw your money off of a bridge, in fact, that would have probably been a better thing to do with that money

Neither do I... whatever Origin is (serious question, what is it?) I have friends that have gotten trapped in this EA crap, and after seeing them play it, gamers who buy EA games are retarded.

Oh? Is this what you look like now? I'm real sorry that your genetics gave you a neckbeard and made you look like a clown now, you were "sooooo cute!"

>Oh? Is this what you look like now? I'm real sorry that your genetics gave you a neckbeard and made you look like a clown now, you were "sooooo cute!"

Attached: 236BC99D-18A8-4467-B98C-FB91C6DA7F27.jpg (630x384, 85K)

youre an idiot

Last EA game I played was BF2 and yeah I agree. Their games are pretty but extremely soulless.

it's already been going on for 20 years or so

>Admit it, you bought BFV just to see if it was really that unfinished (missing 1/4th of the story and entire modes at launch.)

Speak for yourself