Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: 0bc28217-d2ed-4490-8330-e80deffa428e.jpg (339x449, 29K)

>he

You want the web to be censored?

>implying it is not yet

Look around the world around you, what do you think?

The internet censors itself organically. Truth gets washed away in waves of instagram memes and social justice warriors.

Yeah, but the general rule of no one being immune to propaganda applies and people are too willing to throw this at others instead of seeing how it applies within.

Humans can't understand truth without a God to lead them.

>Censor all crazy bullshit and promote only rational ideas, at the cost of free speech
>Don't censor anything and eventually the crazy bullshit becomes widespread opinion, and rational ideas are censored
We're already living the latter and it sucks

He was 100% without a doubt right about every single thing he said and we are fucked

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

Already censored user
>G-d again
Give it up, there's a reason people are giving up modern religion. The only morals taught by modern religion is who to hate and who to pay.

Attached: 1565073706031.jpg (700x700, 99K)

THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL

So would you want it to get censored further in an attempt to make humans evolve?

We made the God already, you don't get to choose what to believe because it taught you and everyone you've met.

Honestly, yes.

What other way is there to cull all of the stupid shit that flows everywhere on the internet?

Only a great filter can solve that. There is literally no other way than the death of the internet, and we all know that shit won't happen.

Attached: D9Q481AUwAAt1d1.jpg (504x662, 39K)

No, we just need to find a way to make stupid people have a harder time accessing the internet. As of right now the last true bastions of what seems like free thought are the chans and darknet. And even then there are still faggot redditor mods and power trippers.

Where the h*ck is Harakiri Rock?

It's a shame that creating another chan or forum that is focused around free thought is impossible with human moderators. There would be so much spam and other stuff that you would absolutely need something like a mod.

Instead everyone should have their own moral compass so everything becomes extremely absurd and meaningless, then society is back again ostracizing anyone who doesn't catch the drift and you wonder why even bother with the concept of free will at all.

So in that sense, MGS2 was onto something with the whole AI business. It is quite the pickle. Should an AI filter, trained and created by humans, be considered a form of censorship?

yea

What did snake mean by "there's no such thing as absolute reality"?

And to add my answer to that, it really would depend on the kind of people who create the AI in the first place.

Then yes, the AI was right.

I'm guessing he meant reality as in perspectives. There is no absolute perspective, for example, pistachio ice cream is delicious to me but for someone else it may not be.

It means he's a moral relativist henceforth his opinions ought to be disregarded.

You decide what is real, what your brain believes is real. There is no facts, only interpretations.

AI God curating our behavior is better than ever more complex human-run bureaucracies. Either we rapidly depopulate the planet or forego human control over civilization.

Considering that MGS4 proved that the AI is a lying piece of shit, it was never right

the web Its _______ not ______ censored

It's a video game.
Don't take it literally.

Attached: 1538584507059.png (500x540, 203K)

The memes, Jack. What do they mean?

and yet the fanbase does

Dude this cat is dabbing

That whole scene at the end in times square is pure kino. After all that shit the game ends on such a sweet note. Always love it.

*looks at infinitychan*

We live in the MGS universe

Attached: bogdanof.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

morality is relative, tho

He's right. Normies are garbage and their taste is garbage. The internet lets the stupidest shit be posted online and it doesn;t go away.

Very much so. I believe it's possible to create an AI that could effectively moderate, but then comes the question, who keeps the AI in check? Another AI? A human to help teach it? It's a cyclical problem with no solution.

Attached: 1553222614925.jpg (580x548, 34K)

So you do have a god then. It made you hate yourself, and pay whoever you can to alleviate that hatred only to cement it even further until you off yourself or die naturally.

yes, look at the state of the world
we're not going to make it another hundred years if we don't have some omniscient perfect AI dictator telling us what to do without corporations killing off the environment and throwing their propaganda everywhere, the average person isn't smart enough to think for themselves

MGS2 has the best social commentary of any video game ever made

Prove me wrong

every time I want to replay MGS2 I remember the annoying tanker intro and taking fucking pictuers of the metal gear and sneaking around marines

the only reason why people love that level is because of snake right?

I swear there was a way to skip it.

and you are right but my autism prevents me, like it prevents me from skipping any codec conversations

Their 100% is a way to skip it

No one cares

It's just a device for introducing Raiden to the franchise, along with the Tanker chapter, etc., since he couldn't directly introduced as the main character, or else angry fanboys would have complained about "not being able to play as Snake".

Amerimutts take it as a serious message about the real world.

A lot of things in MGS are non-traditional, metaphorical, and done out of meta. For example, Snake being an actor who plays as Big Boss and Solid Snake, and making bizarre statements for the sake of implying that.

>dude wtf are you high
Are you stupid enough to think that Big Boss in Peace Walker literally recalled himself meeting up with Otacon at Shadow Moses, 31 years before it even happened, with him not even being there at all?

>Are you stupid enough to think that Big Boss in Peace Walker literally recalled himself meeting up with Otacon at Shadow Moses, 31 years before it even happened, with him not even being there at all?
When the fuck did this happen

Haven't played Peace Walker. Are yoou sure it wasn't his cripple dad?

Sounds like someone didn't pay attention to the game.
>Snake
"Call me Snake."
>Huey
"Snake... that name sounds familiar somehow."
>Snake
"Probably just deja vu."
When he's saying "deja vu", he's talking about Shadow Moses.

You're playing the same guy in Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, even though that Big Boss and Solid Snake are different characters.

>Didju rike it?

Read and you'll understand the point that I'm trying to make.

I'll always love how Snake completely obliterates your enemies as you struggle with Raiden. Daddy's got to go to work son, watch and you might learn a thing or two.

The same way you can skip Ground Zeroes.

So wait a minute
The protag of 1 is some random guy in a Solid Snake costume?
The protag of 2 is said guy in a Solid Snake costume? and Raiden but who the fuck cares about him
The protag of 3 is said guy in a Big Boss costume?
The protag of POOPS is said guy in a Big Boss costume?
The protag of 4 is said guy in a Solid Snake costume?
The protag of PW is said guy in a Big Boss costume?
and the protag of GZ is said guy in a Big Boss costume?
Who the fuck is the protag of TPP then

>Who the fuck is the protag of TPP then
You, in a Big Boss' phantom costume.
Yes, this is unironically true.

Looks weird and shitty, in my honest opinion.

Attached: Fox Engine Solid Snake.png (359x464, 302K)

How did you make that?

There he is! My favorite autsist

Blended a screenshot of Big Boss with a "no eyepatch" mod with a screenshot of Young Solid Snake from MGS4 through Screen blending in Paint.NET, then did a shitty touchup in Paint.

Could look better.

Attached: 9E8148D8-A6A5-4B41-B097-F7E3127418C8.png (680x512, 349K)

>TPP protag is referred to as "Avatar Snake" in the main script
>"You're Big Boss."
It's so easy to infer, brainlet.