Is Chuggaaconroy just Chris-Chan but with the powerlevel converted into positive energy?

Is Chuggaaconroy just Chris-Chan but with the powerlevel converted into positive energy?

Attached: BoBPye2IYAAirkP.jpg (600x800, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PxrKH6_3xj8
youtube.com/watch?v=m_MOS45ZsLs
youtube.com/watch?v=_RdigszuVSg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z84uAlWUQNI
youtu.be/s9aBfscWWpk
youtu.be/cxFuCF8CKyA?t=358
youtube.com/watch?v=LEzlcyC5jbY
youtube.com/watch?v=y6WZtMJW8B4&list=PL_sYhAj0WXRP0-EXffA0nzkTkna6E1hzc&index=6&t=0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-liykjYg68
youtube.com/watch?v=ajVKoN2nK4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

met him irl, yes.

He seems silly.
youtu.be/PxrKH6_3xj8

>Chrissaaconroy
>Chug-Chan

I'd say no if only because he has an actual work ethic.

what has chris chan been up to lately?

Just a real wholesome dude.

Chris had a pretty poor upbringing and neglectful parents who didn't understand his condition. If Chris got put in a special school and had more support he'd be a normal autist instead of an insane tranny.

you know what i take this back cause this is mean. he was completely friendly to me, a fan who was a total stranger, and we got into a couple minute chat about games. good guy

If chugga made a game, how kino do you reckon it would be?

Living off of social security, selling his old shit, going to conventions and begging for money. I'm glad he exists because Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History is great to listen to as background noise.

He's so fascinating for anyone with even a passing interest in psychology

>If Chris got put in a special school
He kind of was, but those affirmative action government workers probably didn't help much.

No, that's Ulillillia

Yeah thats fair

I couldn't tell you. We haven't really seen him attempt any true creative venture as far as I know.
He's a damn fine editor who puts the work in, but that's it.

Redpill me on this Chuggaaconroy

He's PewDiePie but with soul.

Old-school let's player who just really likes games

He's a lets player that puts a lot of dedication and attention to detail to the games he plays, it's almost like a documentary, if documentaries had to meet a pun-quota. He plays mostly Nintendo and RPG games.

Attached: 73F10270-F0A4-429B-B762-7B7F9D1EF080.jpg (1236x1938, 829K)

Imagine a let's player except actually watchable and knows extensive lore about games and other shit. Helps that he's been around forever

It's funny because Yea Forums can't even hate on this man even though Yea Forums literally hates everyone.

What do you think of this fine chap?

Attached: rlgqEMDf.jpg (512x512, 47K)

Man I haven't watched this in like ten years. What's he been up to? Is his commentary still quality stuff?

looks a fag to me, sire

Am I having a stroke?

I'm pretty sure this is funny in some native African language

Ah yes, Chris Chan's classic random access humor

I remember one time I PMed chuggaconroy a bunch of questions over pokemon fire red and I thought he was just going to shut me down or just refer back to his videos.

He bloody answered every single one of my questions. It sucks because he's my first let's player and the only one I really liked.

He’s a lot happier and puts much more work into his production. Many people say his best LP is Xenoblade but I have to go with Splatoon, especially the guest videos.

I feel kinda sad that I outgrew his sense of humour cause it’s so pure and innocent. He’s the kind of eceleb I wouldn’t mind my kids watching and looking up to. Guy just loves the hobby and wants to respect them in a family friendly way. Don’t see that anymore man.

WHATS THE JOKE CHRIS

but during the stone age

speaking of chris-chan, did his mom die yet?

I tho k the cold bananas are the fries? He got it in a. Dream anyway so maybe he doesn’t even know.

Pretty much

Still trucking along.

Chris just went to Brony con btw. Said people claimed to see Magi-Chan and his other OCs next to him. I don’t know who he’s fooling with this shit. Himself I guess.

Why is he so bad at Chrono Trigger/Pokemon/Kirby aka some of the easiest games in existence? Actually to be fair he's not that bad at Chrono Trigger but I guess he doesn't know Robo is by far the best character.

Didn’t he finally explain that one? I remembering it being super disappointing. Just something like “in the Stone Age you’d be a cave man and think slow”

OG Let's player, acts autistic but apparently he is not.
Way too friendly, fucking LOVES videogames, damn generous to his friends, no drama whatsoever.
10/10 dude.

Attached: cool-jesus.png (240x232, 128K)

He's less spergy. He's currently doing Chrono Trigger.

He was in a mainstream highschool.

HE WAS HONOR ROLL

I can't really watch his videos anymore for the same reason as you, but Runaway Guys where he has two more grounded people to bounce off of is still entertaining.

any other zoomers here who grew up watching his vids back in the early youtube days?

RunawayGuys is fucking GOAT.
It's sad they are not even at 1mil subs after doing this for like 10 years.

...I watched his Mother 1 let's play in Elementary School.

Mother 3 while in 7th grade. Fuck I'm old.

They probably would have over a million if they ran it like Game Grumps, with multiple series, rotating members for each series, and short one offs instead of long series. What sucks is that TRG is the only channel that has enough good members for me to be into that.

"You don't have to tell me twice! But in the stone age...(you would have to because I'd be a dumb caveman)"

It wouldnt be finished because Chugga while wanting to bring joy to people probably has some severe social anxiety and would think it’s not good enough.

If they did some two person series, Tim could get a word in more than once every 3 minutes.

Wonder why Jepson wasn't a recurring guest.

I had a strange interest in Super Mario Sunshine in 2009 because I never owned a gamecube and I came across one of his videos, he was currently doing a lets play on the game.
I remember thinking at first that there were two people talking and it took a while for me to realize that it was just one guy switching between drastically different tones of voice.

Tim never has anything of value to say though.

I like him but I like other guests better

how does this guy afford to live in a pretty decent/above average sized 2 story house? i can't imagine he gets that much from youtube

I heard 300k subs is the point where you can start treating Youtube as a main source of income.
He has 1.2m.

Reminder that Emile created his very own guide to follow for Xenoblade by mixing a wiki and two other walkthroughs, one of them Japanese, both with inconsistent information and his own personal research and tweaking.
If there's no concrete guide, he'll go to the effort of making it himself no matter how big it gets. That's how dedicated and enthusiastic about making let's plays he gets.

family guy writing everybody

Maybe the YouTube Kids app helps alot, most kids nowadays just have a throwaway tablet and parents would just rather let it raise their kids.

Stephen is better than him, so it all worked out.

Bet he left her alone with how delusional he is

Youtube Kids is cursed shit like Spiderman and Elsa and 3D indian animations.

>Did I ever tell you about the first time I ever heard American Pie?
>Yeah so I was sitting in my car with my dad and we were driving to mom's place, Sharlene was sitting in the front seat
>I was thinking about that one time I saw that dude take his shirt off in public, that was crazy I'll tell you what
>But anyways, my dad turns on the radio and the song comes one, ever since I heard it for the first time I've always loved the damn thing
>I used to listen to it with my sister on the radio everyday when we got home from school back in 7th grade, really was a simpler time back then
>Sorry, the story wasn't really that interesting but anyways...

Attached: Tim.png (424x372, 168K)

subs don't really have anything to do with views and ad revenue though right? i guess his content is pretty safe so he doesn't get demonitised, but i didn't think his views were that great

>if they were white they would have saved him from being autistic
Sure. Sounds like they should check up on you too

The important thing was that he had an onion tied to his belt, which was the style at the time.

I hate zoomer threads so fucking much. When did we shift from mocking kids watching let's players to shilling and obsessing about them?

let’s play > streams

>Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History
I keep seeing new uploads from GenoSamuel in my subscriptions, is he finally making new episodes again?

Is that still a thing?
Also if I recall correctly I think he has some sort of deal with Nintendo. Might be wrong though.

He's uploading new episodes every couple of weeks.

I like Chugga's videos but I think we should really get an eceleb board

Dilating probably

It was literally his parents who kept him out of the special schools.
They literally just didn't want to acknowledge something was wrong until it was too late.

He's attended BronyCon.

I'm still suscribed to this guy for like 6 or 7 years yet i don't see any of his videos due lack of time
Glad he is doing fine
Seems like a cool guy

Attached: 1560432736754.jpg (305x326, 39K)

The only drama he's ever been in

Attached: 1554150618062.png (624x569, 68K)

Unironically what did he mean by this

Chuggs is literally the only person who can use "left speak" (toxic,problematic,ect) and not set off my bullshit detectors.

HE...IS...PURE.

>Tfw met Chugga once at a store and we talked about Earthbound together
I regret not getting him to sign something

Attached: 1565067724692.jpg (990x973, 98K)

Also the court acknowledges he has debt but they know he can't pay it off and that they can't make him because he owns useless garbage that they couldn't possibly get anything out of

Chris is keeping himself from paying his debt by buying more shit which is getting him more into debt
One guy tried to help him out financially but there was nothing he could possibly do

Alright faggots
BEST CHUGGA LP
BEST TRG LP
BEST TRG GUEST
BEST CHUGGA GUEST

Attached: chad.jpg (600x451, 28K)

He's one of the first Let's Players I've watched. Him and raocow and ChipCheezum/Ironicus. I still watch their stuff sometimes. And they're still making it, which is nice to see, with how shit Let's Plays have become after PewDiePie. It's a shame retsupurae abandoned us when we needed them most.

He's also fucking the shit out of Masae in his big ass house. She can scream all she wants to. He also lives like an hour away from me.

What is it about Earthbound that makes young people grow into such passionate and happy proactive people?

Attached: 1564727833014.png (196x197, 34K)

>Have to deal with this shit because you'll get banned and mobbed if you just say 'Fuck off, faggot"

Attached: 1437884168563.jpg (1440x1080, 125K)

It took 87 posts before someone said that Emile is fucking Masae
We usually say it much faster, what happened?

Jepson spread himself too thin, and Tyler spread himself too wide. Jepson couldn't schedule coops with the Guys because he kept trying to do collabs and kept reimagining his content.

>the unclit
>somehow got a table at TooManyGames, got ejected by police
>literally believes CWCville is an alternate universe
>believes he's married to/is Sonichu AND Rosechu
>also believes he's related to Jeffery Dahmer, who was framed, and who also had an alter ego known as Dahmerchu
>it's only a matter of time before our reality converges with CWCville and it all becomes real
He's truly honestly lost it for real. The early sagas were child's play. He's a good decade away from just dropping dead or going catatonic and writing his name in shit all over the wall.

I'll admit Crystal was the last one I really watched all the way through and really liked, but Chrono Trigger is slowly beating it
Don't watch TRG
Don't watch TRG
Uhh... That girl? I forget her name, but that girl he brings on sometimes.
Didn't NCS or some mid level YTer ignore a complaint and then get a bunch of people screaming at him?
It's probably why Chugga doesn't comment much on those types of implications.

Attached: 0c8.png (481x439, 38K)

Pikmin

>implying Emile knows how sex works

>BEST CHUGGA LP
earthbound revisited or Xenoblade
>BEST CHUGGA GUEST
Masae only when there's weird noises in the background

Because it's more apparent nowadays. They seem less coy, especially now that we all know for sure Jules is fucking Adisaurus.

>Animal Crossing
>Sonic Adventure, Dokapon for multiplayer
>toss up between Josh and Stephen
>I liked the Pikmin video he did with Tim

Also objective TRG power rankings:
Wheel of Fortune Tim > Jon > Emile > Tim

>dilating that gash he thought was a vagina growing from nowhere

Attached: 1562458756297.png (1366x1185, 1.58M)

It's like that one Hiroyuki Fate doujin. Adriana tries to help and Emile keeps fucking it up.

Get your Chris Chan lore straight. It's Ted Bundy, not Jeffery Dahmer, he thinks he is married to Magi-chan, Mewtwo and some other characters, not Sonichu and Rosechu and he thinks all fiction is gonna merge with reality, not only Cwcville..

Ho fuck, I gotta catch up.

I always wondered how people get to that crazy incoherent state, and I guess we are seeing that happen in real time with CWC.
The Dahmer shit is new to me though. Why the fuck does he think that?

I don't want to sound like a hipster but I remember being around at the very beginning when he started uploading earthbound. I was about 10 years old and I would be excited every day to watch a new episode of this mysterious weird game being played by this really down to earth guy. It was all on a shitty old computer too so it didn't even work some of the time. I'm happy he's successful.

He thinks he’s half sonichu

Dokapon has to be the best TRG by a mile.

Yup. And also that Bob, his dad, was half Sonichu.

Any Pikmin
Dokapon, though I don't think I could ever sit down and rewatch the whole thing
Masae
Masae

It's Ted Bundy and the reason Chris believes that one in particular is because of the Idea Guy trolls

He's pretty chill.
Chugga is a good guy, even when I don't agree with him on things

>Best Chugga guest
You already know who
youtube.com/watch?v=m_MOS45ZsLs

yeah every other Saturday he uploads a new video

Ah fuck, I knew I got some of the details wrong.
But yeah he's fucking lost it. Can't imagine what's gonna happen when Barb kicks it. Wasn't some guy legitimately trying to get Chris to legally sign custody of himself over to him?

>start off TRG, think Jon is the best and Emile is annoying
>current day TRG, think Jon is a hyperbitch with a BBW furry fetish and Emile grew into the guy I'm happy found success, who harnessed his autism into positive energy
How did that happen?

Attached: thinking bout double fried cheeseburgers while my friend tries to hide his milf fetish.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Chip is another guy who puts a lot of work in, like Chugga. Unlike him, though, he flounders when there isn't work to do. Mario Odyssey was fucking boring, but MGSV is good fun.

Call me when he does Xenoblade X

Actually how the fuck did he get to that conclusion.
Bob strikes me as the human equivalent of a bolo tie draped across a t-bone steak.

He's the only YouTuber who I've liked since Day 1

Chuggaaconroy is a fucking cinnamon roll in every sense of the word

Attached: 1564517316835.png (1040x1044, 404K)

>because of the Idea Guy trolls
Elaborate

literally what the fuck does this mean

cruel demons that whisper ideas into his head to slowly push him further into his insanity

Opposite for me. I used to think Emile was the best one but then Jon grew on me more and more. But I really wish that faggot would finish his superman 64 letsplay, holy shit

Jon is good when he's focused. He's insufferable during the Sonic Adventure playthrough.

I think there was a time when some other autists put ideas into his head. That's where the Ted Bundy stuff came from, for a while the comics were full of Nazi jokes and I think where his obsession with those weird Neptunia JRPGs started and he started to believe that he's the avatar of the goddess of the Commodore 64.

He also fucks.

An actual let's player, back from 2007. Before pewdiepie and his ilk changed the definition to webcam screaming personality.

confused gorilla whore

Attached: 2019-08-10 00_45_15-Window.png (596x284, 131K)

>BBW furry fetish

n-nani?

From what I saw of the Pikmin lp, he was horrible there, too.

I like Jon when its clear that he's just having fun with his dumb friends. When he's actually getting angry over stupid shit I find him a bit annoying

Attached: 15036575_1139613529407844_4190593780045697694_n.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Don't target the poor fellow, that isn't what Chugga would want.

he had the worst luck i've ever seen with that game, but holy shit alot of that could be summed up as

>jon trys to rush threw the game
>doesn't pay attention to what the game says or what the others say
>gets mad and blames the game

A fetish for BBW furry fetishists, not the animal people.

Attached: put a ring on it.png (486x650, 420K)

A group of trolls that managed to convince Chris on a bunch of nonsense involving his other dimension bullshit.
This includes convincing him that he's a goddess from Hyper Dimension Neptunia and that he would have to fuck Sonichu in order to create his prophesied daughter Crystal

He wanted to be the trg 4th permanent member but chuggaa shut him down..

Current Josh is shit. The moment he decided to turn himself into a brand is the moment his content went down the shitter. Though it did start going downhill a bit when he started the vs thing with toucans.

>Yea Forums being positive about a YouTuber
Ah I see the Apocalypse has come early!

Attached: 1560368100014.jpg (251x274, 28K)

>He wanted to be the trg 4th permanent member but chuggaa shut him down..

Source/details?

Faggot

Nothing to be ashamed of. She's cute.

Man I remember the first time I watched Chugga after trying to find footage of a game that I played when I was 4 that turned out to be Majora's mask

She's also a decade older then him.

I actually watched the Super Mario 64 vs series since it had Jon and Tim in it, but I had to really concentrate to tune out those annoying faggots who ran it.

So he's a milf slayer? Rad
Especially with a face like his

jon married lucajin who is actually almost 43 years old and he is 33

I'm high and this broke me

What the hell was his problem with Pikmin's camera? The most he said was "it's not doing what I want", but I don't think he explained it. Is it that it wasn't a free camera? I never had an issue with it, and I played it on Wii.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RdigszuVSg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z84uAlWUQNI
These are the two best Chuggaaconroy videos. Say something nice about them.

Attached: D7BxMeFWwAAe94A.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

But during the stone age...!

I'm sorry, but that's incorrect.
youtu.be/s9aBfscWWpk

What defcon level of autism do i have to reach to fully understand chris-chan?

I'm an Aspie and I still don't get him

look at this shit, this is dedication

Attached: jbl38s65f4a11.png (1292x1899, 318K)

Chris hates us aspies though.

i still don't know how he fucked that up

definitely having a stroke

I was introduced to wind waker through his lp and as a result it became my favorite game of all time so I have a lot to thank him for.

looking into this shit it's just sinister. not even amusing anymore like the old chris trolls

High functioning, supposedly.

Look at these small times.
youtu.be/cxFuCF8CKyA?t=358

Attached: 130766320277.jpg (476x353, 27K)

what about youtube.com/watch?v=LEzlcyC5jbY

Attached: bsmp.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

how did he take this picture if there's two hands in the frame

Attached: C0KERMPWgAAgRn7.jpg (1200x843, 156K)

>Emile, why are you humping him?

caprisun is a chill dude

Attached: 1518855041839.jpg (500x355, 152K)

Calibrary Cuff Paula Deen will always be the best, he genuinely did not know what the FUCK he was doing.

Weird noises?

He was in denial of autism (denial of your own autism is what i call nahtism(nah plus autism))
He know is proudly autismtic

>non trans person speaking for transpeople
I hate this earth

You’re a brainlet if you don’t get this joke

To be fair, it's Chugga. One of the few big game youtubers who completely ignores goobergate, drama, issues, and anything negative to be as pure of a normal human who happens to be an "e-celeb". He's a massive exception.

He's good with friends but I've never been able to watch a full solo LP with him since Platinum. He just keeps trying to hard to force jokes or conversation instead of just shutting up for 2 minutes.

I like that one megaman one where he didn't act autistic

Fuck dude, I remember watching ProtonJon's kaizo videos in 2007. He's still doing this shit?

>mutant of ark is already almost 5 years old
holy fuck
even worse considering is actually older now that I think about it which i saw live and it saddens me to even think what i was doing back then

Are we going to ignore Jon is into breast expansion?

There's also the nerd.

A dude that's passionate about video games and quality videos.
He also likes puns

I would agree but he keeps big dick Mike around who brings down AVGN's non-AVGN content down massively.

Well, everyone likes big tits.

>loves video games
>meets his idol(s), makes channel with them
>extremely generous
>help tim get out of what seemed like almost suicidal times

Haha, I hope you guys don't draw me with really big tits :P
Man, I run my mouth way too much, I wish you guys never drew me as a succubus XD

>nahtism
What the fuck

Attached: 58502A0F-3163-4D18-9DD4-98CED0A50B33.gif (500x450, 138K)

Are there other youtubers with the same style of lets plays but not nintendo shit?

Attached: 1502164063013.jpg (1600x1200, 492K)

someone on Yea Forums should do that
I would love to watch a Chugga style LP of a Stalker game

I said fruit,cucumber,pineapple,oh carrot when trying to think of a veggie
I was on a bus
I just randomly yelled abunch of numbers then fruit,cucumber,pineapple,oh carrot

how tha fuck

I had a picture of a cabbage in my head, knew it wasn't lettuce since I was drawing a blank and then settled on carrot

Chipcheezum's Metal Gear LPs.

Super Mario Sunshine, when I was 10 since I played pretty much only Nintendo shit at the time. Went back and watched his old LPs and now I love old-school RPGs/JRPGs

thanks autismo nintendo

Attached: 1564765086420.gif (128x128, 4K)

I couldn't come up with a vegi fast enough. When it asked I kept thinking other numbers before I could go back to words.

I don't get it.

Attached: 1511494580322.jpg (960x720, 58K)

Fun fact: he faked all his enthusiasm during Mario Sunshine. He was depressed when he made it.

We told old Chip cause current Chip is a shit.

What the fucking hell?

Eceleb board when?

Attached: 1550425289374.png (553x546, 16K)

mods pretty clearly ignore these threads, asking for it in them isn't going to fix anything

Woah. Is he still pretty chill or did he get PC ever?

Let's players and speed runners are 100% vidya. Imagine going to Yea Forums and or Yea Forums and never bringing up actors or creators.

This entire thread is pure video game discussion, what the fuck are you on about you autist?

>Taking the bait.

He stays out of politics because he know it can get you into trouble. Considering he just plays video games I'm glad he doesn't try to integrate his political viewpoints into what he does or on any social media.

I think I took 1d4 Psychic Damage reading this post

Attached: 1564524343643.gif (250x308, 1.88M)

That's a horrible analogy.
Threads about John Carmack or Hideo Kojima fall in that category.
LP threads are like Red Letter Media threads on Yea Forums.

His videos aren’t my cup of tea but he’s undeniably a good dude.

>that isn't what Chugga would want
Yes, but it's what I want.

There should be nothing wrong with talking about Red Letter Media or even NC on Yea Forums.

OH SHIT ITS THE BEST TRG GUEST

Attached: stephen.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

At most he bitched about having to stop liking posts on twitter because he wants it to be apolitical and it started showing his political opinions (spoiler alert, a spic doesn't like Trump)

He leans left, which you can tell in the way he goes on gender tangents when appropriate (Bowletta in Superstar Saga) or when he holds anti-establishment sentiment based on personal experience (bullying this, bullying that). Honestly, though, he's chill: he's that one friend who obviously has opinions on things but knows it would rock the boat if he went off on one every time, so he stays out of it when he can.

Attached: Mario-Luigi-Superstar-Saga-GBA-Part-19-007.png (350x233, 13K)

is this like the red hammer thing?
I thought of a tomato, but couldn't recall the name fast enough

Very energetic and loud, does LPs that are actually informative instead of facecam screamfests. Overall really wholesome guy, though

Random Chris-chan question, not the best thread to ask it but whatever.

How did people get scans of Chris' old high school homework? That was really surprising to see in the early episodes of the documentary. Seems like something Chris would never upload so I'm curious how it came to be on the internet.

has he changed his avatar yet. the one with the earthbound poster in the background

I don't know the full lore, but uploading pictures of his homework totally sounds like a Chris thing

Well aware of that now, but I continued to watch him none the wiser, and he seems like he's doing better so I'm happy for him

God fucking DAMNIT
I FUCKING HOPE TIM IS ALWAYS HAPPY
GOD if anyone on this planet deserves happiness its him

Based

Dude, Chris has revealed his his email address, phone number, and social security number on video before. Homework doesn't sound that far-fetched.

Wait didn't he invite based wife beater ProJared for that Pikmin LP?

What the fuck

He'll always suffer.
But he'll always take it and keep rolling.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=y6WZtMJW8B4&list=PL_sYhAj0WXRP0-EXffA0nzkTkna6E1hzc&index=6&t=0s
Most of the mission mode Pikmin 3 videos are really good though, especially the ones with his close friends

Yes and the comments are all asking if he'd take the video down.

Some of the silly shit Tim says I just think about every day and it makes me happy.
I even have a notepad of the silly stories he tells.
One of my favorites is during his Paper Mario TTYD LP.
"Thats another thing I used to do as a kid I would imagine myself, like,
i would try to imagine what the safest possible life I could possibly lead, and i imagined
myself completely surrounded by bricks, and then like there would be a slide going down
into the room that I was in, and hamburgers would come down that slide every day for me to eat, and
thats how I would live.

Attached: 1503819410990.jpg (671x461, 38K)

Why did I think you were joking?

Attached: DuQ3ZHRUYAEcNRk.png (794x668, 256K)

>Unlisted

So he wanted to take it down without drawing attention.

I remember back during his pokemon firered playthrough he said that he was glad to be out of the bush administration, but that was about it.

He's a Mexican raised by a single mother who loves Nintendo, of course he's going to be a little left leaning.

While also making it accessible to those that want to see what the level is like by keeping it in the playlist. He didn't make a moral grandstand on Twitter about how much of a good person he is, he didn't make any snide remarks about infidelity, and he didn't even tell everyone to be nicer to their friends. That's how you remove yourself from drama while staying professional.

>Emile and Masae asked him if he wanted to move to Atlanta so they could all hang out together
>He said no because its too hot
There's no hope for Tim, is there

Attached: smokan.webm (320x240, 341K)

nigger wat? literally who?

Faggot

Tim is way too old

haha yeah gottem!

It seems he's finally happy. Watch his e3 nintendo reaction vid. Seems he finally got a girl.

CHUGGA YOU AUTISTIC FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Attached: Capture (4).png (609x545, 199K)

was he raised catholic

He knows exactly what he's doing

Actually met the guy at E3. Chill as fuck dude, heard about him and stuff but didn't recognize him because a fan in front of me in this line I was waiting in noticed him. He was a distance from us. He took time out of his schedule to talk to the person in front of me because her friend approached him and was a pretty humble dude, I just talked to him about his name since at the time I started playing all through the Earthbound games and stumbled upon his channel. I wouldn't compare him to Chris Chan at all.

Tl;dr Really nice dude, humble as hell.

Attached: 1534214666537.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Not sure if catholic specifically but I do think he had some sort of religious upbringing yes.

Sometimes I wouldn't mind that life.

Is Masae lighting up the landing strip until Emile stops being obtuse on purpose, or because she's getting up to peak baby age?
>Chugga as a dad
>a pan-Asian French Mexican with the 'tism and anger issues, raised exclusively on Nintendo and whatever games Uncle Jon burnt through the backlog
>literally showered in gifts because Chugga overdoes gifts to acquaintances, much less his flesh and blood

Got all the math shit until 16 + 16.
Also thought of cucumber even though it's a fruit.
How retarded am I based on these results?

That’s just fucking incredible, it is the same energy as old chris chan but turned positive

Now i wanna see them fight

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-liykjYg68

I bet you watch speedruns faggot

Emile gets a free pass.

>he gave Stephen and his wife two fucking Switches

Even i respect the guy and i fucking hate youtubers

Look at his pokemon let’s plays he put so much fucking effort into them, he gives you detailled information about the stats and movepool of every pokemon he finds in the wild all with custom graphs for each pokemon

It’s just amazing

A model of example of a good LP’er
Though I only watched his pikmin 3 playthrough you can tell he loves what he does

LETTUCE BROS RISE UP!!!

Attached: 1528407824808.gif (450x324, 882K)

Sorry to disprove your theory wrong, but i met some fags who were super into earthbound and treated me like shit in the end. Had to leave a friend group because those fags were parading around and just so against me. I was also into earthbound but after that incident I cant play it anymore without being reminded of those jackasses.

>some fags who were super into earthbound and treated me like shit in the end
what happened

Same thing happened to me honestly, coincidence?

Doing daisy on hard

Four Swords was fantastic but I didn't really like Amazing Mirror that much, that said Stephen was still great in that

MAXIMUM

basically I had a best friend who I met through weird circumstances. We started doing streams and since we were so small, we let 1 of our mutual friend join. He was a huge earthbound fan. After some streams, we started growing and opened up a discord for our fans. Met some dude who was also into it. The two really hit off. Earthbound fan invited the other via requests and I thought they were cool so me and my best friend now had around 4 or 5 people per stream and it was getting on my nerves. I liked it when it was really just us 2. The earthbound fags saw me as some dying weight to their steam or something, convincing my ex best friend to just kick me out. I let in 2 earthbound fags in and in returned got kicked. No contact with any of them anymore. Now I cant even look at earthbound anymore. shits ruined for me

>tfw Emile likes her back
>but he's too stupid to realize it's mutual

Attached: 1527386528224.jpg (423x613, 50K)

Doubt it’s mutual considering she’s shot down every advance he’s ever made on camera

You got me fucker

Attached: 1556372815222.png (800x721, 23K)

wait, they aren't fucking?

You now remember the video Chuggaa uploaded wherein he talked about how disappointed he was that his viewers sent death threats to an artist he commissioned to draw thumbnails for his Mother 3 let's play, all because he didn't draw Kumatora sexy enough.

He flat out says in the description that they're just friends. But I hope a qt girl will want to get with him one day.

Attached: ncs.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

damn, that's rough buddy
but to be fair you ex was a bitch

Yes, the happiest people I know have to go around and tell everyone how happy they are.

wtf

Attached: 1527182718271.jpg (232x197, 9K)

Huh.

Emile unintentionally "no way fag"s her.
I doubt he even knows how the fuck sex is even performed. That's how innocent he is.

I didn't even know he was back to doing those. Where did he cut off? I remember watching the last episode before he had to shut it down.

Attached: chris chan heartsweets.jpg (600x676, 51K)

if they are then it's a secret. which is a smart move because making your relationship with someone public to the internet is a bad idea especially if you're famous

Is this poor guy still a virgin? I remember him saying yes on twitter but I can't remember how long ago that was.

I love how narrates his playthroughs. I never finished his mother 3 playthrough

When was this?

Only 2 members of TRG that refuse talk about their personal relationships, both live in the same town, are always seen hanging out together, many tweets that recount funny occurrences on what seem to be dates, many easily recognizable signs that point towards attraction, and the general vibe in the videos they make together make many people suspicious, but no, nothing's been confirmed.

Probably referring to those times in 3D World where he would say how she's cute and she would slap him.

Your fucking with me right?
Don't they live together or some shit?
am I fucking crazy?

Attached: 1369788626279.gif (308x336, 2.7M)

they don't live in the same house but the fact that most people assume they are in a relationship just by watching them talk on camera seems like compelling evidence to me

Chugga's innocent as all hell, but I still find it difficult to believe that him and Masae never tried anything sexual or at least didn't get physical.

Attached: chugga really feeling it.jpg (241x854, 89K)

>Dimensional Merge didn't happen

Attached: 1553869858229.jpg (215x250, 3K)

If he no longer is, he never said anything. But I don't think he's also officially dated anyone. It's sad too, every video where it's him and a new girl hanging out he always has to establish that it's just as friends, which I'm sure kills him on the inside.

>tfw too low-iq to get the joke

I mean, just look at him. He's old and ugly. Fat chance he'll lose it anytime soon unless hookers are his thing.

>that time he blew the Okami wiki out of the fucking water
People with a similar drive as Emile should be the ones working on vidya wikis. Not some random chucklefucks who clearly dont care.

Attached: Fuck you and fuck your hopes.gif (700x700, 96K)

Did anyone watch the BeanBoozle challenge video on Stephen's channel?
>Chugga mentions that he did it with Tamashi one time and Masae stares at the floor for a couple of seconds
>Later in the video she puts her hand on his bicep for a couple of seconds for no discernible reason
what the fuck was going on?

Attached: 24613423.jpg (640x636, 51K)

Holy shit, link?

Attached: HA.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ajVKoN2nK4g
here you go user

Attached: Capture (5).png (703x355, 451K)

Physical sure. Sexual? I can believe it

Speaking of physical;
He's doing well on his fitness since last year or two. Look at his change from random early shots of him, Tim and Jon standing outside a con to a recent showing in Stephen's Vlogs and he's really taking care of himself to please Masae.

And on that note; why don't you take care of youself Yea Forums? Get into a program or do the Emile: Pokemon Go every day still and take massive walks.

Time stamp mate?

Transdimensional humor

This is the first time I've ever even heard about a heart shaped box.

I watched it a while ago but the first thing was early on and the second thing was near the end

>0:56
Saw the first one. She was shaking her head too during the Tamashii plug.

Was she just jealous or did something more interesting happen?

Attached: 1548989065580.jpg (842x792, 81K)

If it were up to me, she looked jealous. Why else would she be shaking her head?
One of the comments also thought she looked disinterested until the end.
>11:07
Bicep moment. Those fingers were more than special.

what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: 1531031150919.jpg (503x440, 18K)

That was some real serious shit I just saw from Chuggaaconroy, I don't know what to think about this

Attached: 1548097259063.jpg (216x262, 12K)

Will he ever do let’s plays of X and 2?

He loves both of them but I doubt it.

Chugga is great but I find it harder to watch his stuff now with how he narrates over the text. He's fine in TRG but he was pretty bad in Amazing Mirror.