Come play with fellow anons in the Poring Slapper guild!

ragnarok0.com

Come play with fellow anons in the Poring Slapper guild!

Attached: Ragnarok-Online.jpg (826x658, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ragna0.com/
forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/226916-what-is-ragnarok-zero/
ragnarok0.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please, Yea Forums. Save /rog/

Noba

>RO
What year is this, 2002?

What year is it?

I can't. I'm too old for Ragnarok.

I'm already playing

>no greentext explaining that Zero is a reboot of RO and people will think its yet another pre-trans boringfest
>not explaining x3 in Zero is pretty fast

I'm already on there but the server progression is trash, and the lack of second tier jobs sucks. The great things the rng stats on items for build diversity but it still leads to have x or be useless.

I got two level 70+ but where do you even go without partying with a bunch of lazy leeching assholes who afk constantly? I hate that shit. You don't even group up you just roam the map wand hunt ez mobs instead of taking out tougher shit because everything that matters two shots every class but tanks.

What the fuck you just described RO

Leikabros ww@?

>not playing on Shining Moon

you guys have dogshit taste in private servers. i'm disappointed.

Attached: 1391723174354.png (187x174, 73K)

Yeah the game sucks. Also the rubber banding after being hit? Really? No one fixed this shit on about server yet?

Kill yourself Munbalance
>give free item everyday
>max your char in 3 days
>no pvp because muncuckman is too onions for pvp
>mvp card literally everywhere

there's literally nothing wrong with any of that. imagine caring about PvP in a game based around who grinds the best gear and clicks the other player first. sad.

Imagine being too beta for pvp

i do play PvP, but only in games with actually good PvP like Dark Age of Camelot and Shadowbane. Ragnarok PvP is the lowest of the low.

Fucking disgusting. Sounds like any other shitty private server out there.
I'd rather just play Zero, it's unironically fun

I'd "not care" about PvP too if I was so bad at it I became a laughing stock on Nobba

>Everyone leave NovaRO, its adding custom stuff!
>Join server absolutely filled with custom shit

I have literally never played RO, sell me on it.

Look it up yourself, nigger.

doesnt have any of the bullshit of modern MMOs like instanced dungeons, easy enemies, quests, or dungeon finder. just pure grind and exploration.

are you the guy who's been autistically making RO general threads for a while now

Quick rundown:
>OP server is based on kRO zero, which is a new mode of Ragnarok Online that changes the game a lot (pretty much all skills are different now, new gear, gears have stats a la Diablo, there are fever maps containing stronger versions of mobs) etc.
>Currently pre-trans, but kRO already reached trans so there is room for progression
>since there are no code leaks, everything is being playtested the hard way, but it already completed its beta
>exp tables and drops are different from normal RO so the rates aren't what you might think
>Keknewal shills still need to kill themselves
>Snorigin cucks are NOT allowed in the official 4channel guild™

Attached: 5HLAgcJ.png (281x422, 25K)

It does have instances dungeons but they’re not really necessary. At least in zero

HOLY SHIT BASED!!!!!!

I'm convinced the /rog/ thread spammer is the same guy who obsessively shills L*ika in every Ragnarok thread that pops up on Yea Forums

They both have that same eery, soulless typing style (hard to describe, it's like you get no personality from his words), and of course the levels of autism required to do either of those isn't common.

enjoy your new limit ro renewal server lai drones

Does it have old Morocc?

Very important question.

Yes

noob here

why is Renewal hated so much?

dont play ragna0 and play a real game instead
stop being a neet
you have your whole life ahead of you
get a hobby
start a business
find true love in a jollybee restaurant

Attached: 1562731099023.jpg (1152x2048, 157K)

Its the third job but we’re not here to discuss keknewal

Because it turns everyone into supersaiyans that can solo the hardest bosses in the game, and outright oneshot the lesser ones.

why's that a bad thing?

Because this is an MMO, not a single-player game you retarded pig.

because people are afraid of change (too retarded to understand new mechanics)

I stopped playing way before renewal, but the new sprites looked cool af. If they can get there again with a (apparently) rebalanced gameplay it would be nice I guess

>keknibble

kys

People hated them because they only played renewal pre-balancing patch, on buggy private servers to boot. Post-balancing patch renewal was really good, about the same as peak rebirth quality-wise. But of course, Gravity being the stupid fucks shoot its own foot by introducing new level caps and new broken skills which fucks with the balance, and everyone go back to hate it again.

why is it that every mob grinding on after 80 is just a slow trog of shit considering a ton of shit in this game instantly can 1 shot you at a moments notice? it feels like leveling comes down to luck instead of pacing.

Does it allow multiclienting?

It added a bunch of modern MMO garbage to the game.

the link doesn't work

breaks the coop play that is the 90% of the game

where the hell do i level up at when im a 60ish swordsman

/rog/ was never good, Betty

ragna0.com/

Shut up Terp.

can I get a tldr why this is hot shit and not just shit?

What in the god damn is "Zero"?

its the wow classic of ragnarok

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/226916-what-is-ragnarok-zero/

It's WoW Classic with a Diablo loot system and some new content.

based on a couple videos on youtube it looks more like it has all the pserver garbage

>Ragnarok PVP
>trash
Eath shit mumbalance you suck at it no wonder why you run like a faggot from noba after being btfo for being a faggot, Playing Ragnarok without pvp what a pussy ass faggot, and i know you are anglo because shitty anglos are that cowards and faggots.

HOLY FUCKING BASED!!!

>3x

Rates too high.

It's shit like this that keeps putting me off from checking out the game for old times' sake, you childlike faggots want to ruin everything with your genuine retardation.

I'm more than content with just soloing or partying with randoms than playing with you dickweeds.

the only reason you would think pvp would be who clicks who first is because you're playing on some shit HR server with gay ass 20+ stat custom gear and WINGS

kill all esl players

yes, he is playing exactly that

shilling mun RO

there will never be a "ragnarok online" ever again

Attached: 1557215758644.jpg (1280x720, 507K)

>zRO
>kRO
>ragnarok0
>renewal
>korean only?
can someone give me a quick rundown? I remember playing the original and then some private servers back in the day like 15+ years ago but I have no clue what that was on

renewal is balance changes+3rd class advancement. it makes autistic purists cry and shit their pants, but it's better than pre-renewal.

korean RO has some exclusive content

ragnarok0 is kind of like WoW classic but it isn't 1:1 faithful to the original

>ragnarok0.com
Site's down for me

ragna0.com/

Remember to call OP a faggot

Shut the fuck up Anumati

penultimate based and shut the fuck up anumati pilled

Attached: 1535309839352.png (500x258, 160K)

ONLY IF I GET TO BE A CUTE GRILLLL REEEEE