The great debate

the great debate

Attached: -w4kR8rzHrY[1].jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Both blacked in the newest netflix show

what does this have to do with anything

yen is indian

Just a fun fact

it wasn't fun tho

Attached: disappointed.jpg (964x954, 206K)

Shaani, Ciri and Cerys. At least they're impregnable (not by Geralt but still)

only normies prefer triss

redheads
aways
win

bump

triss is for boys, yen for men

>character fully developed over 3 games
vs
>cuckold nerds choice
it's not really a contest OP.

Triss, im not cuckold

Philippa Eilhart is patrician choice

Not really. Pretty obvious actually.

Attached: kz0cx3G.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Yen is for bookfags and the books fucking suck.

it's a trap

Neither.

They're both scum.

I liked the bimbo yen collection

>Yen gets her memory back in 2 weeks
>Immediately tries to bang the Viper Witchers
>doesn't bother looking for Geralt for 2+ years
>finally shows up
>gets mad at Geralt for banging someone when he literally didn't know she ever existed
>even though as previously discussed she IMMEDIATELY tried to bang the Vipers even after she got her memory

Yenn is an absolute cunt and if you pick her, you are LITERALLY a cuckold

>b-but Triss is evil too because she banged Geralt and never mentioned Yenn!
Sure, but I'm not arguing pro-Triss, I'm arguing anti-Yenn
Triss is shit but she's still not as shit as Yenn - Triss didn't know Yenn was alive, and probably figured if she was, she'd get her memory back and come find Geralt fast. Then Yenn never showed up so Triss probably figured Yenn was dead.

In any case the best option for Geralt would be to dump them both

Attached: triss.jpg (639x480, 36K)

are you guys looking forward to Netflix's version of The Witcher, where all the dryads are black, half of the major characters are black, 2/3 of the love interests are black, and 1/3 of the love interests is Indian?

After all, we all know Polish folklore is extremely over-represented in media

Attached: Witcher Netflix.jpg (1000x1785, 487K)

triss > yen

Attached: sample-c4ba883ff47cafbf0640734638643f25.jpg (517x1000, 67K)

>pick neither
>fuck everything else that moves
>Geralt retires, doesn't get involved with politics, hangs out with his friends more
>Ciri comes to live with you at your vineyard
the true kino choice

of course they're going to make Geralt's romantic rival a nigger

Don't forget the Nilfgaardian Penis Armor

that cast is just plain ugly

s-source?

It's not a fun fact when literally everyone here already knows

Ciri

Attached: 1563694226748.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

So are they using the Polish versions of the names for everyone in the series or something? Because aside from Triss and Cahir. I've read the books and I have no clue who any of these characters are suppose to be?

Triss is never a loveinterest in the books she is barely a character.

stevecarson

Attached: 5c8f64253f0d0.jpg (2560x1440, 1.96M)

Attached: 1561963513602.jpg (1552x1552, 300K)

>not Geralt behind her
cringe and bluepilled

Proof?

triss is a spineless sjw-tier manipulator that's going eventually get you killed dabbing in some shit hole's politics

yen is an ice-queen in public but thaws when you're alone and wants you to bang her on unicorns and spends all day trying to magic back her fertility

the choice is obvious

Attached: 1550131550071.png (1920x1440, 110K)

Her father canonically wants to fuck her and geralt sees her as an actual daughter so its ok

Attached: D-pF5K6WwAMNkZh.jpg (987x1200, 173K)

Look you don't read the books and are retarded. Nothing you said means anything. Love interest? Are you retarded.

Triss is a crazy fuck.
She got close to geralt only to basically abduct ciri and give her to the lodge
She lied to geralt in his face over and over again
Was part of the lodge of crazy bitches
Used Geralt amnesia to fuck him
All this while being a """"friend"""" of yennefer

Meanwhile yen left the lodge to protect geralt and ciri, ciri views her as a mother and has been with geralt through thick and mud.

>B-BUT YEN CHEATS ON YOU
Geralt fucks dozens of bitches on every town he visits.
Witchers and sorceress don't think of sex as normal people, it's just a way to make use of their talents.
However, actually loving someone like triss tricked geralt into doing is actual cheating in their eyes and it's what sets yenn off.

The cucks you guys are prefer a girl that does all you want in your face but backstabs you in every opportunity she has over a girl that acts tough when necessary but will do anything and everything for you

>>character fully developed over 3 games
>playing the first two games

nerdo

acts tough by cucking you

I like your spunk, but you should still kys if you've never played the first Witcher to the end.

Attached: 1504328036866.png (780x750, 66K)

I tried playing it once ten years ago and then again five years later but couldn't get through the first act. Too boring.

how can yen even compete

Attached: 3cf772e5ffe81ae04af2e9b53361e8c5.jpg (3840x2160, 1017K)

For me it was Ciri

Attached: ciri-geralt.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Fuck both of you cucks,Shani and Ciri are the only sane choices

Triss is too submissive. She should act like a sorceress and take charge.

>chick that wants to fuck the whole army
>your daughter that will one day give birth to either super hitler or jesus

Attached: 1560310821240.png (275x300, 112K)

The first half of the game is irredeemable but the last half unironically more than makes up for it. "This sword is for monsters" is pure kino.

She did in the first two games. They changed her character because bitchy, command sorceress overlapped with yen.

Yen
read the books

This.

Also, what is everyones opinion on Geralts casting in the Netflix show? Personally I don't mind Henry Cavill however I'll be pretty bummed if they dont make him more gruesome looking. Specifically the lack of cat eyes is such a disappointment, in the books it's as much a defining physical characteristic as his white hair, and is often the first thing people comment on when they meet him for the first time. Most importantly without the eyes there's no obvious way to tell Geralt is a Witcher.

Now Yen and Triss are canonically unattractive, old and pakis. Only one worth jack shit is Ciri.

Triss in Witcher 2 > Yen >>>>> Triss in W3

Like clockwork.

>anything from TW2 beating anything else in existence
lmao

For me, it's Ciri with a futa curse on her which forces Yenn and Triss to give her hourly release.

W2 Triss was an actual character, not a generic waifu.

shani.

Triss. Yennefer is a bitchy control freak and geralt is a god damn retard over constantly loving her.
seemingly half way through the skellige islands arc and every piece of dialogue with her in a conversation is either to compliment her or to speak to the point. THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION TO COMPLIMENT HER and i fucking hate it