Why can't Nintendo save Gamefreak from becoming the new EA?

Why can't Nintendo save Gamefreak from becoming the new EA?

Attached: 67907416_1411443132346803_4147116731917139968_n.png (577x417, 368K)

Because Pokemon will print money regardless.

It prints money On name alone

Attached: Pokemon Tier Lists.png (1297x2523, 3.66M)

>becoming the new EA
Has GF absorbed and killed off a bunch of studios I don't know about?

test post

because nintendo is already the japanese version of ea themselves.

I will never understand the butthurt around XY and ORAS.
In no way are they even close to as shitty as the gen 1 games.

Cringe

god i could really go for a fucking burger right now

>OR/AS in shit tier because it doesn't have the frontier.
>B/W2 doesn't either but they're god tier.
This meme sucks.

Attached: etna cock.jpg (200x200, 19K)

It's literally just because everyone was expecting the battle frontier and then there was no battle frontier.
Nobody even plays it to begin with lol.

>gen 7 aka the worst generation so far
>high tier

Yah I bet u wana stuff ur mouth with a big juicy borger don’t u fag?

>BW2 added the PWT as it's own fun thing
>ORAS ripped the Battle Chateau straight from XY

Attached: 1565375013186.jpg (371x353, 13K)

Isn't the Battle Subway the exact same thing?

Not him but i kinda do actually.

yes
i do

PWT and Black Tower were god tier postgame facilities and should be in every single pokemon game.

However BW2 had some fucking shitty ass blocky graphics and just added 3 good routes to the worst region in the series.
Yeah the frontier is just a bunch of subways/battle tree/battle towers with different gimmicks. There was like 5 people who actually beat at least one in the world world.

>the shitty post game battle facilities no one plays are the sole determinimg factor for how good the game is

gt

Any excuse to post this.

Attached: subway.png (800x800, 519K)

Pokemon meta is a fucking unbalanced joke.
Why do people act like it has any value when gamefreak clearly can't be trusted with their own games?
At least you don't have to give much of a shit about team building in the story. They should have just added a NG+ function.

why do people constantly pretend that gamefreak and nintendo are completely separate entities?

Attached: 1544260340240.jpg (700x894, 98K)

The meta doesnt matter in battle facilities because if the AI decides you arent wining today it just throw a faggot with guillotine + quick claw and three shots you whole team.

>Shovelware tier
S/M
>Very bad tier
X/Y
>Bad tier
B/W/2 2
>Okay tier
Platinum
>Good tier
Emerald
G/S
>Good if you are willing to overlook jank and monochrome in favour of historical value/originality
R/B/G
I can understand ranking the 1DS games higher if you are viewing them as themselves solely and don't judge them on their stagnant place within the evolution of the series. That being said, BW2 in god tier is BS because they are linear trash.

>there was no battle frontier
>Nobody even plays it to begin with lol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GO FUCK YOURSELF MASUDAAAAA

I actually managed to win 50 straight times against the Super Singles in Alpha Sapphire because I wanted to be able to re-fight wally every day and apparently that was the only way you can do so; win 50 times against cheating AI with meta focused teams to be able to fight a single absurdly easy trainer every time you beat the E4 from now on.

I saw 7 (SEVEN) fucking stall wheezings in a row.
I'm never doing that garbage again, in any form.
The frontier is unnecessary.

>Pokemon meta is a fucking unbalanced joke.
What does that have to do with anything?
No one said anything about the meta.

Every game in the series is linear besides RBY which are garbage for a multitude of other reasons.

>gen 7 high
Otherwise the list is alright

>SM/USM
>High tier
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahha

For XY, it has a few good things. The PSS, the amie, trying to make breeding and EV training easier, namely. But it also introduced the new exp share, while still being an easy game with or without it, has gen 1 and Lucario pandering out the ass, constantly interrupted you with the worse group of characters I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with, terrible villain and villain team, everything just felt unfinished, megas were mishandled, some of the most forgettable gym leaders in the series, just pretty much everything else about the game was bad.
As for ORAS, I have not and probably will never play them, but as I have watched the 7 hour ORAS analysis several times like the autist I am, it seems the problem is that it has all the flaws of the original games and then puts in all the flaws of the new games. Conversely it has the highs of the old games and the highs of the new games as well, dexnav especially.

Fucking pleb holy shit

ORAS was terribly boring. Everything was piss easy, you could just fly your dragon everywhere, and there was barely any endgame if you wanted to keep playing. You did have the option to visit islands outside the main area, but these were limited to just one island every 24 hours and there were about three pokemon available in each one. And it was one screen.

Let's not forget that along with Battle Tower, they also removed berry making and the Safari Zone. So fuck you if you liked those. Also, while being able to get Secret Bases from Streetpass or even online connections sounded like a great idea, you were limited to just using three pokemon. So fuck you if you wanted to pretend to be a gym leader. Although most gym leaders in ORAS only had three or four pokemon at most so I guess it keeps the theme.

I did appreciate that they were letting you grab a bunch of legendaries in the game, at least. It didn't matter too much because I hadn't bought the previous generation and didn't buy the next, but I can screw around with them... against the Lv.50-59 Elite Four, I guess.

Do you seriously not understand the difference between a publisher and a developer?

ORAS has more problems than just no Battle Frontier

Every game has it's flaws. OR/AS has less flaws than most pokemon games.

>OR/AS has less flaws than most pokemon games

Attached: 1564353497946.png (900x900, 646K)

Jesus christ there are way too many Pokemon games, how do you faggots even keep up with this series?

OR/AS are my favourite pokemon games. I've replayed them extensively by now.
Secret bases are dope.
The region is great.
The pokemon selection is great.

Attached: original may.png (177x384, 75K)

It's a 20+ year old series, most of us have been following them since we were 10.

half of the games are just copies of each other with slight changes

How are Emerald and Ruby/Sapphire different tiers when they're almost the same games with some minor changes and a little more content

To be fair, the list should actually look more like pic related since (almost) every gen has some third version that makes the previous two games of the gen pointless and there's plenty of versions that are just the same game but with very slight differences.

Attached: 1565409900599.png (1297x2523, 1.83M)

Masuda leave!

Attached: 1560291133716.gif (294x235, 2.35M)

People like to act like the battle frontier is a big fucking change. Nobody even bothers with it. They do a nuzlocke or whatever, get to the credits, then reset.

>cheating AI
I've heard about the Battle maison/chateau ai cheat before, but never really looked into it. Can I get a quick rundown?

>Nobody even bothers with it.
Well if you're a scrub, you won't.

A lot of the time it's low chances for something becoming a very common occurrence, like getting a OHKO three times in a row.

The BIG thing though is that every post-game battle facility makes specific teams just to counter yours. It stops feeling like "a bunch of trainers competing with 3 of their strongest against eachother" and starts feeling like "every single trainer reads what your team is and makes teams just to counter you to fuck up your win streak as often as possible". It's tedious. It's not fun. You don't get to see a bunch of different, neat teams. You get to see the same 3 stall mons over and over and over until they get a lucky break and one of your attacks misses or they get a lucky crit and you're fucked.

They counter team you really hard.
If the first pokemon in your party is Garchomp the AI will lead with an Ice type nearly everytime if you've won more than 15ish battles.
They also have boosted accuracy on OHKO moves and increased chances for secondary effects. stuff like the paralysis chance on thunderbolt is boosted to 30%.

Attached: poketiers.png (1216x469, 684K)

Only scrubs would do gay single player shit.

>Elder God
10/10 Based as fuck
>God Tier
Black and White should be there but ok
>High Tier
Again 10/10 but put the Gen 2 games there, they hold up
>Average
Put ORAS in
>Shit
10/10 Based as Fuck

Attached: 1563855512746.png (480x360, 133K)