Comfy Persona

How's your current Persona play through going? Which one are you playing and which ones have you played?

Attached: 1565358724772.jpg (723x1073, 169K)

sorry i don't play shit games (like persona) for faggots (like you op)

play SMT

I already played most of them.

None, because they won't port them to PC

Emulate.

i wanted to play persona 5 again but there's no point doing it now since royal is coming out...

I'm in the same spot. I want to do my 3rd play through but I don't want to get burned out before Royal.

After my 7th playthrough of P3 I decided to try my hand at making a guide
It's been fun writing down all the knowledge I have about the game

I am tempted to get Royal just to have something to play but nothing that I've seen of the new content honestly interests me.
>you can hang out more with these characters you already spent dozens of hours with
>even if they added a ton of new content, you'll still be retreading a lot of the same ground
>we changed the dungeons but there's no guarantee they're actually better, if anything there's a chance they might be worse
>we let Akechi live but will probably not actually fix how poorly written his character is
>we added two new characters, one of whom is an obligatory mary sue that Atlus adds to fucking every single one of their re-releases, the other is totally not a villain you guys
But Atlus USA will almost certainly take forever to localize it and I'll invariably get spoiled.

It's packed with content if you analyze the PVs.

I'm about to replay P4G. I played P3P tons of times but never replayed P4G before. I just don't know if I wanna try to do a very hard playthrough or try to come up with some kind of gimmick or rule to follow. Other than that I'm still playing P5D after recently getting the P3D platinum.

Attached: 32de094fb65f0cf2c3255bcb1b4a5731.gif (459x512, 2.03M)

I will never get tired of that glorious gif

Play FES retard

Don't be rude in my thread.

Ok sorry

Please play FES retard

That's still rude!

I already played it it sucks.

Playing P1 rn, the spawn rate is fuckinmg horrible
And theres no direction to where to go so far

Based.

Use a guide. Trust me, the game is only enjoyable when you use a guide. Use a guide for demon negotiations too.

t. little bitch

Use estoma retard

I'm playing 5 rn it's my first one and so far I love this game and hate Morgana wanting me to sleep constantly. Don't have any of the DLC though is it worth it?

Attached: 1565414324775992827337.jpg (4160x2340, 874K)

>??

Estoma, spell that reduces encounter rate.
Find a shop that sells purifying salts, fuse a Persona, when Igor tells you if you wanna sacrifice an item use the cleansing salts
New persona has estoma

Don't be rude in my thread

That's great. The DLC is mostly cosmetic changes that are callbacks to previous persona games, it doesn't affect the game.
Also, morgana telling you to go to sleep is just a game mechanic. In the other games, instead of morgana telling you to go to sleep it's just your conscious telling yourself to go to sleep which is even dumber.