Boomers report in!

Boomers report in!

Attached: turok-2-seeds-of-evil-nintendo-switch-release-date-1181087.jpg (696x391, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dOiWqdMW8R4?t=301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>boomers
>owning a switch
pick one

33 here sir reporting for duty! Fat wife two kids and a bastard from an affair with an Asian chick I was fucking on the side. Friday night boomer bros you know what that means. Little Caesars cheap whiskey and pissing out back off the porch. Probably put it in the ol lady’s ass a bit later. Let the good times roll

>no multiplayer on switch

why the FUCK can the switch not run a 4 player nintendo 64 game

laziness

To be fair, MP in the remaster is ass, just like in the original pc port, you're not missing anything.

God even if this is just ironic made up I can feel the monster zero and balding.

I was little when the original came out and was too scared to play it by myself so I watched my dad play it instead. He never beat it though

Not ironic, all truth however I have a full thick head of hair and never had an energy drink in my life.

>loved it as a kid
>got this today
>get this get that save this
>already headache
what happened

Is this and the first one any fun? I only ever played Rage Wars when I was younger and my brother and I loved that game. Is this similar to that? Did they say they would ever port Rage Wars?

based gamer dad

now does this mean not even split screen? thought that would be in for sure and was the reason i wanted to get it but if it's not in i'll just stick to mouselook

Attached: 1560399779235.jpg (621x672, 371K)

rage wars is multiplayer only so no
first and second have levels and each one has keys you have to collect to move on with the second one being more open and more objectives

>why the FUCK can the switch not run a 4 player nintendo 64 game
Too many draw calls for the hardware to handle, or something like that.

turok on a console must be awful. aim assist didnt exist, how the fuck do you hit anything?

whats wrong with the remaster MP?

Uh... You know the series was predominantly on the N64, right?

I own this on N64 and on Steam. Why the fuck would I buy a shitty handheld that's weaker than my cell phone for it? Are zoomers really this retarded?

its a pc game that had a console port

> your mission objectives are as followed

What's the first one you hear, Yea Forums?

Did they turn off all that shitty bloom and over saturation they had on the pc release, also did they fix the music loop?

quickly pirated it on switch its only like 500mb and its pretty crisp

Distress beacons. Don't remember how many.

Violent Videogame, ban this sick filth

Other way round mate, Turok rage wars and turok 3 were only on n64 as well

didn't play PC release but there is a saturation option in the settings that when you turn it on it looks like shit

>Another crazy overpriced port on the switch

This system has a lot of problems with its library and userbase.

Came out on the n64. Was ported to PC. Was remastered on PC. Now the remaster has been ported to console.

How expensive is it on Switch? The PC version is 20 bucks.

$20.

Neither of these should have been $20.

>numerous SNK games get physical reprints on the PS4 and Vita via Limited Run
>Switch gets jack shit despite all of said games being available digitally via Hamster
This is the one and only thing that I'm legitimately SEETHING over. BECAUSE FUCK METAL SLUG 3 IS MY ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES.

Attached: You have genuinely angered me!.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

How long is the first game?

physical is 30 digital is 20

1 and 2 bundled should be $20.

like 3-5 hours maybe? its pretty short you can beat it in a sitting

What about the music, I had to download different sound files because it loops 20 seconds before the song ends which has the best part of port of adias music

Why not? The ports weren't free to make, and licensing fees have to be paid to Universal because they own Turok.

not sure but something is up with the music but couldn't tell what it was maybe it was that
its also way louder than sound effects for no reason

$10 a piece would have been plenty profitable.

Ports are massively cheaper to make then a game from scratch, and people often release brand new games at that same price point or less.

does this have gyro aiming?

bullshit, the first turok game is backtracking nightmare

Spent like 20 minutes trying to find the last two kids in the first level, then the gane crashes when I try to warp.

yes

>$10 a piece would have been plenty profitable.
What part of "licensing fees" is unclear to you? You've got the platform holder taking 30%. That leaves 7 dollars. You've got Universal taking their cut. Which could be a flat fee, could be a percentage. Selling games at stupidly low prices is not a viable business tactic, and only appeals to people unlikely to buy anyway.

Is there Gyro aiming? This is important...

Attached: 1489721533147.png (555x287, 91K)

should add that theres also touchscreen aiming for whatever reason

yeah the version they put out cuts before this part of the song
youtu.be/dOiWqdMW8R4?t=301

Doesn't Turok 2 feature both the PC and N64 soundtracks? The PC version is a bit different.

>MFW I played that on 64

Attached: zoe-quinn-exposed-720x340.jpg (720x340, 44K)

35 here.
Wife and son.
I don’t drink monster but I drink a lot of coffee. I’m fighting Dracula tonight while the wife and my little maniac sleep.

Attached: 6DEEC618-B583-4F1A-8939-41EB8F093FA2.jpg (2856x1013, 733K)

>Falling for the marriage meme

I get huge tax returns thanks to my little guy.

Marriage and a kid was the best thing I ever did

Attached: 1D1D0E2F-2CC9-4F09-9C20-176C2244AD8A.gif (268x150, 737K)