GUILTY GEAR

YOU ALREADY KNOW THE SMELL OF THE GAME.

Attached: y2mate.com - guilty_gear_2020_teaser_trailer_evo_2019_RVd6vhFhYiM_1080p_2.webm (1920x1080, 2.6M)

ssmelly gamer man pits

they should just hand out the lyrics for that short bit of the song at least
it's always fun trying to decipher Engrish but some people get uppity about which is right or wrong

Did somebody call a doctor?

Attached: GGXRD_Faust_FromThe2.png (716x1039, 269K)

God i hope they take mashing out of the next game, that shit is annoying to deal with on controller.

Attached: 1565057099752.jpg (600x318, 24K)

basically two autistis eternally sperging out at each other when they should have gotten over this shit like 10 years ago.

They got better, even Sol is Ky's father in law now.

Maybe it was that, but now Ky is banging Sol's daughter.

Attached: _20190506_195957.jpg (1200x1012, 365K)

if they gonna simplify, are they gonna remove charge inputs?

Hell, it all depends on the scene, but Guilty Gear is one of those game series with clashing scenes of anime con freaks and arcade people. Anime Con gamers are just fucking foul though, they're the stinky parts of the smash scene too.

Confirmed garbage.

Attached: 1536547677748.png (867x872, 651K)

How is Dizzy half gear when both her parents were Gears?

Also how did Ky get gear powers?

I think the idea is that Sol got Aria pregnant before she became Justice, and then Dizzy was born after Justice was unsealed.

Ky got Gear powers by giving Sin one of his eyes, and taking one of his. They swapped because Sin could see visions that others couldn't. Ky either can't see them or he can handle them. My guess is he can't even see them. The eyepatch Sin wears is a power limiter that also stops the visions from his remaining natural eye.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D_rp76kU4AAW.jpg (293x259, 18K)

Alright fags, post em:
>Hours played
>Your Main
>Your Square Color
>Hopes for GG 2020
309hrs.
Baiken
Yellow Square
No autocombos, Leo gets the shaft.

forgot pic

Attached: gghrs.png (388x113, 83K)

>He doesn't sperg against his eternal rival even when they patched things up with each other mostly

359 hours
Baiken
Dark Green
It still feels like a GG game. Remove Elphelt, Ramlethal, Jack-O. Do not bring back Bridget.

Attached: 1564486982003.png (447x136, 98K)

only shitters care about hours played and more than half of theirs is idle or wasted time

>main
Faust, I want to learn slayer but my local scene is ded and online gives me cancer.
>hours
Steam profile says 90 but thats all labs, i probably have 175ish including "tournies" small town with an incredibly small scene, most of the people who show up are actually good players from Pittsburgh
>hopes
Fuck Leo, fuck mashing, fuck hellfire, danger time needs an off switch, and fuck Leo so fuckng much jesus.

Attached: GGXRD_Faust_StimulatingFists3.png (1920x951, 1.19M)

I'm convinced most of the retards who post in these threads haven't touched the game more than an hour, so its necessary.

>fuck mashing
What do you mean by this, user?

if you mash to tech you're just gonna get air grabbed out of your tech

every time

I'm fine with them as long as they discuss the game and not just Jam's panties.
Speaking of jam does anyone else find her high pitch voice grating to listen to in game? She is the only character i really get tilted to.

She was annoying until I picked her up for awhile. Now I don't even notice her yelps after putting in lab hours.

Stagger.
Just let it be flat hitstun and not induce carpal tunnel to not get hit.

I like it on some moves, like Baiken's projectile. I wouldn't be sad if they removed it though.

Attached: gg.jpg (1183x324, 57K)

If youre talking about the grappling hook just give it a weak tumble towards balken. I'm not a dev and won't pretend to know shit abour balance but i fucking hate breaking my hands every time I get hit.

>its a tag game

Attached: 1533884353692.png (355x369, 131K)

It's Blazblue 2 in HD.

>slayer with faust item assists
Id be down.

Attached: GGXRD_Faust_WhatCouldThisBe.png (795x713, 137K)

I swear if it's Blaz in Unreal I'll pick it up in a heartbeat just to get to spam tiny lobelia -> sword iris and the occasional george.

No, I'm talking about her Yashagatana. I'd just give massive frame adv. on Kabari without making it a true combo into her launcher at max range.

Threadly reminder that only mashing shitters think Autocombos are restraining their gameplay.

Stop mashing and you won't get the thing that comes out when you mash.

Ive never played against a good balken, everyone where in from plays bedman, slayer, Jacko, elphelt, and Leo. So many Leo's. And theres one potemkin who sandbags so people who are new to fitan can actually learn and not feel bad.
Or at least used to. Havent had the chance to play GG since a few months after Rev2.

>Ive never played against a good balken
the character's too bad for you to tell. She's just extremely inconsistent

I wish i had a johnny to play against, him v faust looks like a pokefest which i really enjoy.
I hate not having anyone to play fitan with.

Attached: 1547754532440.jpg (480x352, 18K)

KoKo!
HAji-HAJIMARU-YO!
OH HO HO HO!

I already posted the stim fist picture so your butthole is safe tonight.

Attached: 1564176064987.png (627x584, 137K)

Shes fine, hoping they condense character weights to make her combos more consistent. Same goes for half the cast, actually. I don't have a local scene, wish I did though.

I understand different hitboxes on characters because thats just part of how you make a fitan work, but unequal weights infuriate me so fucking much.

Attached: 1559780812928.jpg (986x675, 58K)

inb4 DBZF with a Guilty Gear skin

It's gonna be GBF Versus with a GG skin.

I actually don't have a problem with weight classes, so long as it doesn't make combos super inconsistent during weight-specific routes. Condensing them just makes it easier for the dev team to achieve this.

No romaine cancels no buy.

Play skullgirls and you will learn to despise it. I love squigly's character and playstyle but because of all her jank from her weight and super tiny hitbox when in stun she is probably my fourth least favorite character.

Attached: 1564897533894.gif (1000x1000, 3.24M)