Read. The. Goddamn. Manual

Read. The. Goddamn. Manual.

That said, what's your favorite
>ZAYIN
>TETH
>HE
>WAW
>ALEPH

Attached: D_HkLzrUIAATfxf.png orig.png (900x900, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bw1HLyrw4Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=bw1HLyrw4Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ry-TruWsFw
store.steampowered.com/app/568220/
drive.google.com/uc?id=1n7XG6JOT_1X5NoQluZkSbo-qUrtXiWQK
soundcloud.com/gnsis777/disintegrate
streamable.com/1jhag
sketch.pixiv.net/@sauda444/lives/4317559723714486192?from=pixiv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ZAYIN
Other than Skullbro, Wellcheers. On day 50 I want to send all my gigachads off to shrimpland.
>TETH
Shy Look Today. She has an interesting gimmick.
>HE
Der Freischütz simply due to the pipe, the fact you can pay him to shoot is extra.
>WAW
Little Red, you can request she suppresses abnos for you.
>ALEPH
Melting Love. As long as the slimeaids doesn't spread it's free energy since the success rate barely ever goes down.

Attached: 7D2B8036-B11F-41A7-837F-49984303A13E.jpg (900x1976, 275K)

>ZAYIN
Skullbro is basically a shoe-in.
>TETH
I actually really like Meat Lantern. He's a good boi when he's not breaching and he's adorable most of the time
>HE
Snow Queen, no contest. Interesting mechanic, doesn't jump your fucking dudes too hard, good EGO, good gift, perfection.
>WAW
Big Bird is honestly fun compared to the other clerk-lovers, the way he breaches is unique and actually pretty fun to deal with as well.
>ALEPH
Blue Star's shockingly well behaved. When it doesn't breach. If it does everything goes straight to fuck

Post rare LC pics

Attached: 115.png (151x389, 44K)

>Zayin
You're Bald...
>Teth
Punishing Birb? I don't know, most Teths are boring as fuck
>He
Shelter from the 27th of March probably. Weird as fuck the first time you see it
>Waw
La Luna. Based Beethoven
>Aleph
Blue Star is probably the most interesting and fun Abno in the game, so definitely the star.

Attached: we will meet again as stars.png (501x509, 506K)

Attached: EDB5F12B-964D-4DBD-8B7E-09A017D2E55A.png (589x755, 150K)

Attached: 1562365279322.png (350x350, 179K)

I had a dream about how Qliphoth Deterrence affects agents.
Every few seconds they take damage, but instead of taking damage, it increases the chance they're going to be instakilled by said damage. If they get instakilled a purplish-pinkish bell drops on them and they die. The damage will reset as soon as they get into their dorms of deflated mattresses.

Dafuq.
I can totally buy that all the mattresses offered to employees are deflated and suck though

The bell acts a deterrence for employees to immediately get to their dorms, and is also the reason clerks don't show up two days in a row.

>ZAYIN
Besides Skull bro, Fairy Festival is neat
>TETH
Besides Punishing Bird, Fragment of the Universe is cool looking, and give pretty nice stuff for early game
>HE
Snow Queen, no doubt. Very forgiving, can grind everything almost everything on her, cool gift, and a very unique and cool way to get it. Plus when the employees jump in joy with each other is cute as hell
>WAW
QoH, though she is easily forgotten in late game due to execution bullets and rarity of Second Trumpets, I like dressing up one of my little nuggets in her magical girl outfit, and I like her weapon
>ALEPH
Hello?

Sopa de Melting Love
UMA DELICIA!

Attached: 68534671_p0.png (600x500, 215K)

You monster you're drinking melty's babies.
Any tips for dealing with that fucking tree? I need to get it to complete my abno collection

Attached: delicious green slime.jpg (500x480, 248K)

And?

Attached: 94F26A90-2593-470B-AFB7-0697A1948D98.jpg (1576x1553, 676K)

Imagine the taste

Attached: 118.png (700x712, 448K)

Parasyte? Either de-clerk the department, deploy 3 or so in that department, let them get the sapling. That way when someone becomes possessed it gives more time to catch the person as they have to travel a much further distance. Or just remember that when it starts to turn dark in the chamber, it is close to possessing someone, so pause and have an agent work on a tool or so that doesn't have restrictions on returning, which should trigger the tree and allow you to catch them before they get to the containment room

more library of ruina info when???

Attached: 1558313906032.png (2078x2067, 867K)

>>ZAYIN
Skullbro
>>TETH
1.76 MHz because I find it being a living (?) radio signal neat for some reason.
>>HE
Laetitia because she's good for Temperance training and is a cute.
>>WAW
Haven't seen enough to say. Backward Clock I guess?
>>ALEPH
I've barely even gotten any yet. I got Blue Star today and it seems pretty popular.

When you check my 7 you stupid AI

Attached: 68985842_p0.png (1401x1662, 1.07M)

Oops, meant 6
Check it

Attached: PaleFixer.png (640x710, 134K)

Are fixers nuggets too or do they just look like them?

Attached: 677635D1-5445-4469-88CD-0D597DDF7EBF.png (167x192, 22K)

Fixers are evil nuggets

Will LoR also feature jews?

Attached: DeepestLore.jpg (725x969, 669K)

Depends if sephirahs are in LoR besides Angela
Which ones would side with Angela anyway?

>LoR
What's LoR?

Library
Of
Ruina

Attached: 76177720_p64.png (446x716, 178K)

My god this game will pull an unironic “Hitler did nothing wrong”

What if Hod goes full traitor like she was going to? Maybe Angela's fucked with all the Sephirah and they're all more or less loyal to her through all the fuckery, hence the possible redesigns they're getting. We already know Gebura/Red Mist might be making some form of appearance but we can't be sure

Attached: sticker.png (252x224, 13K)

Oh neat hadn't seen this yet

Attached: 1538521267079.png (1654x1417, 1.56M)

Netzach has been shown to be in LoR, so I'd presume the rest as well.

I haven't seen Netzach yet, care to share?

youtu.be/bw1HLyrw4Vg

Attached: AngelaCafe.png (303x501, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bw1HLyrw4Vg

at around 6:30

I wonder why Hod would go full Mary Sue

Attached: LoR.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

Nuggets confirmed
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ry-TruWsFw

>the nugget person that was part of the like, very early Alpha version videos
>also Hod, who then pulls out what's probably Justicia and fucking obliterates the shit out of everyone
Justicia once again proving it's the best weapon.

I wonder why he has his hair in a fucking bun, the goddamn girly dweeb. I love him.

Attached: sticker (14).png (252x224, 13K)

Post speculations on events
>Angela probably going to get murdered at the end by Roland, with it being your squad versus Angela and her Abnormalities
>A moment where your squad are up against a singular fixer who's similar to the Red Mist
>A moment where your squad are up against a singular fixer who transforms into Nothing There after being attacked
>Geburah coming out of retirement to help out your squad against a wave of Abnormalities on her section of the library
>Binah coming out of retirement to show a bunch of fixers the might of an Arbiter, when they trespass onto her section of the Library
>Three-way battle between you, a bunch of fixers and a roaming Abnormality
>Three-way battle between you, a bunch of fixers and the Magical Girls
>Final battles take place in free-fall, where losing is either through dying from your wounds or falling into eternal free-fall
>A/Hokma coming back with a bunch of gigaChads from the original Facility, to help Roland overthrow Angela

Attached: 1556107330963.gif (708x705, 458K)

So I haven't played this since around the time of release when I pirated it just to check it out and didn't play extensively, I just recently bought it and I'm wondering if they removed the entire tutorial of if there's somewhere to actually check it out at right now even starting on day one just throws me in with zero explanation to anything aside from the manual's minimal explanation of things

The initial release was very, very different. It has a dedicated tutorial and a manual from what I remember.

Attached: 1562631205738.jpg (848x1199, 105K)

>ZAYIN
Fairy Festival
>TETH
Spider bud
>HE
Child of Galaxy
>WAW
Bird of judgement
>ALEPH
Army in black

Will Angela ever get a happy ending?

Yeah, current release has a tutorial. God fucking dammit my brain isn't working properly today

Attached: tutorial.png (445x511, 45K)

>ZAYIN
As a concept I like Wellcheers most, but Skully wins simply because he's usually the easiest to finish a meltdown-trigger on when a midnight comes.
>TETH
Probably Old Lady or Spider Bud for the gifts, but the edge for Old Lady because her gift rate is higher for the same effect but round instead of sharp glasses, and she's much less dangerous than Spider Bud in the case of an accidental Insight assign during a panic situation like Binah.
>HE
Laetitia or Schadenfreude, the former is cute but the latter is one of the best repression trainers and Army in Black maintenance workers there.
>WAW
Big Bird, he's a fat bird with a lamp. Knight of Despair is great as well simply because of Pale res armor and lack of breakout potential in most cases.
>ALEPH
Blue Star is always a good lad, and the gear is stylish as fuck. Maybe Army in Black if it counts here? I love the gear and gift.

>ZAYIN
ONE SNEED AND A HUNDRED OF GOOD CHUCK’S
>TETH
Wall gazer
>HE
Laetitia
>WAW
Knight of Despair
>ALEPH
Apo birb

It's not Justitia, it's a redesigned Lantern.

Ah different user but same sentiment thanks user I'll do the tutorial before I go any further I'm only used to the early version

>ZAYIN
One Bro
>TETH
Cherry Blossoms
>HE
Rudolta
>WAV
La Luna
>ALEPH
Silent Orchestra

What is it with trees and being bitches?
>Grave of Cherry Blossoms possesses faggots
>Parasyte Tree turns faggots into HE aids monsters
>Burrowing Heaven is easy to deal with but can make quick work of your employees offscreen
>My Sweet Orange Tree is unreleased

My Sweet Orange Tree might not even be functional or implemented past the log notes that exist for it

Trees are evil
Birbs are not

>ZAYIN
Army in black
>TETH
1.37 MHZ
>HE
DerBro
>WAW
Long Bird
>ALEPH
nothing there

Attached: 1562984493467.jpg (580x290, 55K)

Where are the other Army in Pink members when not breaching?

Attached: F8691134-F1CA-4BFD-9241-A3E23BEADFAA.jpg (1181x1181, 326K)

The same place Blue Star takes you

Man, I can't decide between Bunny and Angela..

Delete this post immediately you unhinged heretic. You soulless scoundrel.

Attached: 68357503.jpg (1680x2180, 863K)

Eh Grave is at least doing it for the most powerful heal in the game.
Parasyte Tree and Burrowing Heaven are just evil.
Sweet Orange Tree was WAW, so fuck it, we don't need another evil possession tree (and judging by the notes, it had some sort of mechanic like that).

Bunny is a real girl, go for her.

Bunny is a human girl, Angela's an abomination.

More importantly, more LoR music when?

Having all ALEPHs is pretty nice

Why does Shy Look just instantly kill sometimes? This fucking shit abno is way too finicky for teth.

Don't go in when she's angry.

Attached: 1556387575955.jpg (633x950, 66K)

If you're talking about the very angery face, it doubles the damage your agent takes and nearly guarantees NE boxes so unless they have HE+ armor with black resist they'll most likely melt.
If they have a weird death animation, maybe you're forgetting a tip from something in your facility...

How much pain and suffering are your nuggets willing to go through just to fulfill your orders? Binah knows already.

Honestly death by ordeal seems better than death by most Abno's. Being instantly impaled or vaporised is far more tame then being slowly melted or eaten from the inside.

"Death" by Wellcheers is probably the least painful way to die in the facility. The question is, what's the most painful?

>Qliphoth Deterrence makes abnos fall asleep
>Red also mentions that she has nightmares of the wolf every night and can't sleep peacefully
>She can't wake up from the nightmares due to Qliphoth Deterrence
That's gotta suck

For me, it's the Big Bird.
>ZAYIN One Sin And A Hundred Good Deeds
>TETH Punishing Bird
>HE Der shootyman
>WAW Big Bird
>ALEPHNothing There

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

I tried finding a download for this last month but all I could find was an old version. Can someone help a niggy out?

store.steampowered.com/app/568220/

drive.google.com/uc?id=1n7XG6JOT_1X5NoQluZkSbo-qUrtXiWQK

Attached: 1554866288154.png (640x640, 377K)

soundcloud.com/gnsis777/disintegrate

Attached: 15646913944220.jpg (451x604, 59K)

I hope we get some "free time" in LoR to interact with other sephirahs and/or Angela.
Maybe get some secret endings trough those interactions?
tfw you join forces with Binah and destroy the library just to spite Angela

Attached: smug binah.jpg (618x900, 57K)

Seriously, fuck Aleph. He's a genetically engineered gladiator. Protagonist from the 1st game was just a kid who had to learn to handle demons and post apocalypse all by himself.

How the fuck do I even defeat Red Mist? I can barely make it to the phase three and then everything goes downhill.

Won't you have a drink, manager?

Attached: Let's drink, manager.jpg (1641x1200, 1.44M)

Alcohol tastes bad, no thank you.

Sorry Angela, I prefer "tea".

Attached: where are you looking.jpg (811x952, 57K)

>not bear

Attached: A toast.png (672x673, 595K)

>ZAYIN
One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds, of course
>TETH
Fragment of the Universe
>HE
Schadenfreude
>WAW
Dream of a Black Swan
she cute
>ALEPH
Blue Star
my first ALEPH and my first complete and utter wipeout within 5 minutes of indoctrination

I believe we’re still waiting, last post is still Lobotomy Café related since they must’ve gotten their hands tied up with that

Attached: 08DF80E5-03D3-4819-BDC7-3D2581A2D822.jpg (1199x701, 134K)

Naked nest

Probably the stuff that melts the nuggets, like slime aids or when someone else uses Portrait of Another World

why would a robot need to drink alcohol?

Naked nest doesn't actually kill them, it makes them out of control. If you end they day they'll still be alive... somehow.

Because the man she loves won't fuck her

Fashion or function?

Attached: 2ABD6184-0079-41AA-ADEF-C0A73634E8AF.jpg (276x309, 26K)

Grab one or two gifts for fashion and get a bunch more for function and hide them

how would he fuck her if she's a robot

She can make him coffee and pour him champagne. I'm sure there is some way for him to fuck her

Damn I was pretty fucked over the first run in this game, ended up with
>singing machine
>big birb
>little red
>Army in Black
>QoH
>Mountain
and some other shitty ones, like no touch and
Before getting to unlock any of the branches of second level

After restart everything has been mostly smooth, and actually getting to do the boss battles now

For the aleph suppression mission, is it ok to suppress the same aleph 3 times? I only got 2 aleph so far

Attached: 1556241743953.jpg (1024x683, 250K)

The manager's penis will only be inside Angela when he gets NT'd

Only different ones count. Do you have the Bird trio? Clearing the Legend of the Black Forest event counts for the three Alephs.

user DO YOU WANT NOTHING THERE TO ESCAPE AND EVOLVE FURTHER

Nope, I wanted different ones this run so I took whatever was still serial numbers, missing all the birds, unless black swan thing counts as a bird, no idea how to trigger that event anyway

Yes!
Would you rather fuck Nothing There imitating an employee uttering constant variations of "Manager, I love you!" or Angela?

You need Punishing Bird, Long Bird, and Big Bird, then make two of them breach at once. If you complete the even, you will get some of the best gear in the game, which when equipped also makes the event never happen. Good luck!

Angela imitating Nothing There imitating another employee imitating Angela

>Angela just nonchalantly cuts a man's arm and leg off because he annoyed her
>Angela invites people to her library (probably the same sort of people able to acclimate to E.G.O like Hokma's selection process) just so she can kill them and turn them into books
Man, Angela with total free will is a massive bitch, and I love it

Attached: 1559688352442.jpg (291x313, 31K)

Have you guys ever build a super specific Hiperchad? Currently I am working on hyper tank chad Mimicry and noting there gift alongside child of the galaxy, also equipped whit the bracelet and every gift slot will be for HP ones, that fella should be able to trade hits whit even Binah and nothing there

TemperanceChad
He shall never get a negative PE box ever again

Thank, if I find long bird I'll reroll for big bird then. Here's my cute new recruits for the newly opened branch!

Attached: b team.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Attached: 1558671342099.jpg (987x932, 319K)

I've repeated the same day about 20 times already, I don't want any of my employees to die god damnit.

I am building that guy to survive the clusterfuck that is the last 3 days what are you making that guy? Magical girl duty?

Losses are acceptable as long as you achieve energy.

Attached: sticker (3).png (252x224, 15K)

But I must protecc these nuggets.

"No!"

Attached: 6446BFC0-7266-495E-A96F-EA563785AE18.jpg (1512x2200, 1.18M)

Can't save them all, user.

Attached: 1560050212346.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

cute nugs

Rate this abno a friend of mine wrote up.

Providence (O-01-146)
ALEPH
Non-Escaped Object
Qliphoth Counter: 1
33 Boxes
6-10 Red Damage

Managerial Tip 1: Qliphoth Counter decreased if the work result was Bad.
Managerial Tip 2: Qliphoth Counter decreased if an employee who’s Temperance was level 3 or lower completed the work. The same happened when an employee with Fortitude 4 or lower completed the work.
Managerial Tip 3: Qliphoth Counter decreased if the work result of another abnormality in the same department was Bad.
Managerial Tip 4: When Qliphoth Counter reaches 0, an artifact of Providence will appear at the top of the facility. It will create enough heat to deal constant Red damage to all employees in the facility. During this time, all work types on Providence are changed to (Redacted) work.
Managerial Tip 5: After (Redacted) work is successfully completed, the artifact of Providence disappeared from the facility.

Instinct: Very Low I-V
Prudence: Very Low I-II, Low III-IV, Common V
Attachment: Low I-III, Common IV-V
Repression: Low I-III, Common IV-V
Good Result: 26-33 Boxes
Normal Result: 16-25 Boxes
Bad Result: 0-15 Boxes

E.G.O. Gift: Daybreak (1%)
(Back Left) A large moth-like wing made out of fire.
SP+4, Movement Speed+6, Attack Speed+6
Reduces Red Damage taken by 9%

E.G.O. Weapon: Daybreak [0/1] (222 Boxes)
A spear that is made entirely from fire.
ALEPH
Range: Medium
Speed: Average
16-22 Red Damage
Sometimes attacks from range using a fireball.

E.G.O. Suit: Daybreak [0/1] (120 Boxes)
A suit made from fire and magma that has heat waves coming off of it and visible fire beneath the cracks.
ALEPH
Red (0.4), White (0.4), Black (0.4), Pale (1.0)
Grants an R type Shield to all employees in the room when the wearer drops below 50% HP.

It really is a nice design choice

Attached: 1564285513997.jpg (815x1080, 188K)

sounds like an absolute bitch to manage. having only 1 qliphoth max is fucked

what about the rest, assuming his counter is 2 or 3? gift, gear, gimmick, etc.?

i haven't gotten far enough in the game to know what any of it means or if it's good or bad or broken but the concept is really nice

>Cletus the Fetus + Blue Star
No thanks, bro

EZ abno, your friend made gebura’s aleph mission easier
Does redacted work kill the nugget? If not i could just do it with one sin
Dunno about the gift since i can’t remember what WN’s wing gave you but it sounds nice

It seems alright, but again a counter of 1, where it can be affected by other abno's in the same department, is max fucked. Make it 2 similar to Censored, and a way to increase the counter (doesn't necessarily require sacrificing either).

I just started playing this game yesterday and on day 3 the burning girl went Allah Ackbar on two of my agents.

There seems to be a lot of game functions that allow you to easily restart the day or go back to save points. Should I be reloading and trying to complete each day perfectly? Maybe I'm too used to playing games on ironman mode but it throws me off that I can go back and undo it whenever an abnormality does something unpredictable.

Attached: 1491164070800.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Damn, I got 4 ALEPH abnormies in a row (not counting the use type abnormality), now I have ML in one department (thank god, I wasn't sure what I picked) with nothing there, blue star, silent orchestra in another... should I be worried about the later days now? I know I can suppress SO without casualties when sending some big guys at it, not sure about the rest ;_;

Are we writing abnos?

The Falling Man (O-01-199)
WAW
Non-Escaped Object
Qliphoth Counter: 1
20 Boxes
5-7 White Damage

Managerial Tip 1: When agent Yumyum finished Attachment work, they became Out of Control and were stuck inside O-01-199's chamber, in a perpetual falling motion.
Managerial Tip 2: For every 1 Out of Control employee caused by Attachment work, the department's abnormalities' (except for O-01-199) Qliphoth Counters will increase by 1.
Managerial Tip 3: After every 5 employees Out of Control, the Qliphoth Counters increases will occur in a different department.
Managerial Tip 4: When Repression work was performed, each employee will be saved with a 25% success rate. 75% of the time, they will be killed instantly by hitting the ground.
Managerial Tip 5: When the day is attempted to be ended with agents Out of Control in the containment unit, Qliphoth Counter reduced and energy was drained to half instead of the day ending.
Managerial Tip 6: When Qliphoth Counter was 0, all abnormalities who had increased Qliphoth Counters instantly had their counters set to 0. When situation was resolved, Qliphoth Counter returned to normal.

Instinct: Low I-V
Insight: Common I-V
Attachment: Very Low I-IV, Very High V
Repression: Common I-V
Normal Result: 9-20 Boxes
Bad Result: 1-8 Boxes

E.G.O. Gift: Blame (1%)
(Eyes) Dark eyebags are added.
SP-5
Lets the wearer survive Repression work with a 100% chance.

E.G.O. Weapon: Blame [0/1] (70 Boxes)
A gray knife cut in half.
WAW
Range: Very Short
Speed: Very Slow
1-2 Red Damage
If attacking something from behind, deals 500-501 Red Damage instead.

E.G.O. Suit: Blame [0/1] (70 Boxes)
A damp, dark trenchcoat dripping water.
WAW
0.6 Red. 1.2 White, 0.6 Black, 1.5 Pale
20% chance an attack inflicted to its wearer will instead be dealt to someone else in the room.

You are intended to fuck up a lot. Just see how an abno works and what it does, lose a bunch of people, Escape and hit Retry, and do things better. My advice to you:
>ALWAYS buy managerial tips so you can learn an abno's gimmicks
>PAY ATTENTION to damage types and armor defenses
>BE AWARE of damage scaling, where armor/weapon of low rank does shit against an abno/attack of higher rank - pic related
>READ the fucking manual, goddamnit
>DON'T BE AFRAID of Qliphoth Meltdowns, you just gotta clear the timers
>DON'T BE AFRAID of Ordeals, you cannot prevent them and have to fight them
>THE ONLY THINGS IMPORTANT are EGO gear you buy, observation levels, mission completion, department researches, and (redacted) bonuses - these carry over to Day 1 resets and Meme Repos
>DON'T END right when you get the quota, you can grind stats up on your agents by spamming works - repeated Insight work raises Prudence for instance, but there's diminishing returns based on the agent's stat and the abno's rank, as well as gains varying depending on PE boxes gained
>USE LOB POINTS early game to raise Temperance up for success rates
>NEVER EVER raise Justice with LOB points, grind it out on abnos that like Repression work
>Good luck

Attached: 1561734872654.png (682x325, 16K)

>>DON'T BE AFRAID of Ordeals, you cannot prevent them and have to fight them
But what if my guys die? Should I be afraid then?

I've been skimming through these threads, who's supposed to make my dick hard in this game? Wanting to fuck angela makes you a faggot, all tall humans are actually robots, and all small humans are disregarded, fodder, and monster food.

>Qliphoth Counter decreased if the work result was Good.
>If some Clerks die, I will level your entire facility, oh, you got violet noon, that's very unfortunate
>Qliphoth Counter max = 1
>Abnormality has a way to kill gigachads without any resistance
>Abnormality can magically teleport away from your suppression squad
>the whole magic girl thing
FFS, I shouldn't spend one hour for one day to progress. I don't feel any lore at this pace. Some abnormalities' stories are neat tho and it's nice to read about every day's life.

Attached: 1557361538257.gif (100x100, 869K)

>big guys
U U U U
U
U
U

The one and only
C

If you don't suck you can clear the entire facility of clerks by noon the moment you get execution bullets.

It's crazy how fucked you can be from picking bad abnormalities when you are just starting... is it possible to fuck yourself over so bad that it becomes (literally) impossible to progress without losing more and more employees and running out of LOB to replenish with ones good enough to keep things afloat?

Losing a few agents isn't a big deal unless they're level 4/5, you can just spend a few LOB points on a new one and train them a lot.

>One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds, Opened Can of Wellcheers, and You're Bald...'s Qliphoth Counters all reach 0
What now?

>is it possible to fuck yourself over so bad that it becomes (literally) impossible to progress without losing more and more employees and running out of LOB to replenish with ones good enough to keep things afloat?
Unless you can't memrepo something bad like the train or QoH without Der Freischutz/execution bullets it's hard to totally screw yourself over.

You mustn't fear the ticking clock, user

Attached: 1564973574532.png (549x1200, 313K)

Say
Chokmah

Oh right, you can use memrepo to farm stuff, or what? I never used it so far :I

It's unlikely to get the combination of abnormalities that will make game impossible on the first playthrough.
But you can get some really nasty ones on memrep day that will turn your gameplay from a smooth sail to hell ride with some global triggers.

Whoever wanted those Sheepskin gifts, it'd better be worth the autism I had to put up with

Attached: Screenshot_174.png (840x403, 314K)

Cockma
Binis

streamable.com/1jhag
I told you, bro!
I TOLD you about Sheepskin!

>those times when Little Red entered a main room and dropped 15 clerks with one shot
How do I replace my exe bullets with her gun?
Surprisingly it never got that bad for me.

Attached: Screenshot_175.png (767x709, 301K)

>Day 42
user...
We already did Day 42...

Wait nevermind, I'm a clerk, please load Der Fruitloops' gun with an execution bullet.

Lock and Load

Attached: Freischütz.png (540x1105, 315K)

>Phase 1/2 (Penitence/Red Eyes and Da Capo/Mimicry)
Send in one good damage melee agent, preferably wielding Twilight or Mimicry. Pause and move them out of the way when they're going to be hit (or in Mimicry's case, only when Da Capo is about to hit them). Be very careful when she's at low HP in phase two, she throws the weapons straight ahead and behind and they deal enough damage to instantly panic an agent or kill them even with 0.3 resist. Only an agent with that res plus KoD's blessing will survive (and even then, getting hit by Mimicry did 46 damage through what was effectively a 0.15 res).
>Phase 3
Send in Pinks, Sound of a Star, or Adoration. Her AI causes her to be extremely vulnerable to high range weaponry, just pause if she raises the Burrowing Heaven's spear and black shield (also make sure beforehand that no one else will be hit by standing on the same plane).
>Phase 4
Ensure that before beating phase 3, you have all your ALEPH agents in elevators, scattered across the farest reaches of the facility. Also, refresh your bullets. When the target triggers, pause and find the agent with it (hopefully you only brought ALEPH gear agents or you're lucky) and Pale shield them (she does random high damage upon touching someone), then carefully pause so that she whiffs the blender because your agent went down the elevator. When she begins her recovery and stands up, get them the fuck out of there and recover the agents if they have lowered HP and SP/shield them again, but only if her target is one where she'd have to run through them to get to it. Rinse and repeat.

Whatever you say

Attached: Screenshot_177.png (1158x270, 699K)

I accidentally took out half my guys using the ego weapon he makes, didn't realize until after the retry what actually happened... friendly fire too bully

the magical girls

Who are those?

Holy shit your favorite WAW is Big Bird? I had no idea dude

MELTING LOVE

Attached: oxvkntjsqmf31.jpg (1668x2224, 224K)

queen of hatred (best girl ever)
king of greed
article of despair

Attached: TheQueenOfHatredPortrait.png (512x512, 323K)

Yes

Attached: 36.png (644x994, 1.04M)

No!

Attached: StickySituation.png (462x684, 108K)

Lewds when?

Attached: 1564551814404.png (1890x1404, 1.67M)

It's not really farming but you can use it to get rid of shitty abnos while keeping whatever info/gear you have.

Best abnormality

Attached: 8684514.jpg (425x600, 58K)

>mission start!
>ok first things first
>send all staff out of the department it's in
>pick out the designated goo gobbler from the pack
>a few moments later
>she joined up with the rest of the guys that left the department
>pic related
thank you harbinger of goo

Attached: 1395007640429.jpg (960x1280, 162K)

>ZAYIN
Skullbro always.
>TETH
Crumbling Armor
>HE
Funeral of the Dead Butterflies
>WAW
Dimensional Refraction Variant (only in design tho)
In general: Fiery Bird
>ALEPH
WhiteNight

Attached: 4F66E297-FDDE-4B5B-8B47-0EEF90A09AEE.png (1417x1417, 1.88M)

>only in design tho
Its design is that it doesn't have a design, though

NO

WAY

FAG

Posting
Looooong Manager

Attached: D4Kr68wUcAUeqWC.jpg (442x1017, 29K)

Ironically, this fact is what makes it stand out.

Early game, as I was collecting my first abnos, I noted how 1.76MHz stood out from the others. Subconsciously, I started liking it because of how radically different it was compared to the others, the fact that it's literally anomalous radio signals. The same principle could be said from Dimensional Refraction Variant

Abnormalities get total freedom on one condition: They dress up as A and successfully seduce Angela.
Who takes up the offer?

DRV is a wraith, I think that's why it's so ghostly in the portrait.

>what's your favorite WAW
this one

Attached: file.png (550x787, 801K)

Blue Star, with a different kind of "seduction"

(CENSORED)

Attached: 1557932629809.png (276x461, 110K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Alruine is black
No wonder she's such a bitch to deal with

That's a picture of a person killed by her, its the person on the right of the original image for her website artwork.
Alriune originally was just a doll that had nothing to do with flowers. Her eyes were pecked out by birds.

That's her victim you ignorant cl*rk.

Attached: ColorfulCautiousGaur-mobile.jpg (640x780, 53K)

New player, day 3
how the fuck do I make this thing not kill everyone?

Attached: what the fuck.png (310x305, 146K)

Just bum rush it with all your guys, works everytime

That being said, get the EGO gear from One Sin and whatever else you have. Literally anything is better than the standard suit

Protect clerks
Save clerks
Clerks have rights too

Fiery Bird is best abnormality. It actively tries to keep your employee from dying when it realizes they're badly wounded and only looks to get some exercise when it does breach.
As if that wasn't enough, it humbly gives you a goddamn magical feather if you defeat it.

Attached: 6700637.jpg (1200x2571, 363K)

Manager, Mountain of Smiling Bodies has breached containment again. Proceed with the suppression as usual.

>blocks your path

Attached: 1564445589997.gif (550x400, 117K)

AHH SHIT

Attached: 74874002_p0.jpg (1508x1524, 363K)

army in pink more like army in stink

Attached: 1560150254831.jpg (679x448, 40K)

Y'all are dirty minded.

Attached: 1565401713042.png (968x1480, 403K)

Thanks for the tips user, gonna give it another try today.

I'm glad it's over; although I do have to ask, was phase 3 supposed to be as easy as it was? Soloing it sound of a star just trivializes it.

Attached: Geburah Suppression.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

The strategy for phase 3 is pure exploit/cheese

Attached: 1564875725656.jpg (550x785, 175K)

My theory is that Angela turned them into books and "rewrite" turned them back to human and Roland will probably help them to get their memories back

cute

Weapon is absurdly broken. The rest is fine. Would keep in my facility and never trigger its effects except for Blender purposes.

Me
I love you :)

Attached: 1561068841869.png (100x100, 6K)

I see. I was struggling with her final phase today and yesterday, so I can't imagine how long it would have taken me then if the AI was better.

why, the abnos of course

Attached: melting love.png (629x672, 376K)

Gebby's already a fucking menace, if she were any smarter or actively sought out your weakest nuggets to kill them she'd be insanely difficult to deal with

Attached: 1564677292229.jpg (1000x1362, 713K)

Is that a trap

Goodbye

How high is the meltdown gauge supposed to go before you get a dusk ordeal?

level 6+ usually

I have no idea what's going on other than this looks like a Top 10 Anime Fights simulator with card queuing action.

Attached: 1557397156336.jpg (1396x2048, 513K)

If you are asking, you cannot get one until day 19 or 21. One of those two.

Hey Dexter, what does this button do?

You want to finish the mission from Control department, right? They usually start at day 21, when you get Central department.

For me, It's central command. The best department.

Attached: 1557552861211.png (1114x967, 1.91M)

The Plague Doctor sure is weird for a Zayin abno.

Attached: 20190810164346_1.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

>he filled the clock
CONFESS

Yep, he's not your typical (((Zayin)))

Attached: 1564181718761.jpg (1400x800, 176K)

Daily dose of Rapture

He will free every single employee of their sins from now on.

Attached: PlagueDoctorPortrait.png (512x512, 297K)

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

i guess you could call him zainy

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

Uh oh! Angela new Clerkbrain beam has accidentally hit you!
What's the first thing you do in your first day as a Cl*rk in the facility?

I’m just zayin he is quite suspicious

Attached: 1544942263950.png (900x1976, 923K)

>When you accidentally the run

Attached: 20190810003737_1.jpg (2560x1440, 594K)

But where's the fetus?

These two would be ZAYINs if they got their meds.

Attached: AC0D7270-DEA5-4453-8DB4-CE3EC097C7E7.png (1000x800, 202K)

The last abno you worked on is forced to CONFESS
Are they forgiven?

>Bald is Awesome

Attached: 21639022_90x90.gif (498x498, 617K)

I won't forgive Fiery Bird even if skullbro does

It was either Spider Bud (gift farming) which has no real "sin" because it's just a predatory animal feeding its offspring and only retaliates to their deaths, otherwise being harmless, or sinbro himself because I work on him when I am about to trigger a dusk or midnight ordeal.

Are there a lot of abnos with stat caps? I don't like having to spend LOB on a new agent with purposely bad stats every few days.

Would there be a switch port? Or is this game playable on moblie?

There are only a few, and they're all HE class
>Scarecrow
>Funeral
>Woodsman
>Singing Machine
Scarecrow and Funeral just breach and don't instakill if you don't meet their stat caps, so they're not as much of a problem as the others.

No way
I don’t think it’s even possible to beat this game on the go

No, and no. Though there are implications that this started as a mobile game (it wouldn't be hard to transfer a lot of the clicking into touchscreen controls) a Switch port would be doubtful given Project Moon's very small... Everything and the fact that the game is actually pretty janky under the hood. Not to mention how weird it would be to control the game.

>Day 44 or so
>Wants to rush CENSORED and Apple's 5 EGO to complete the mission and make a Day 1 restart
>Everything is doing great so far
>Only need to work on a single timewith censored
>For some reason that fucking huge faggot Thousand Smiles breach out
>Almost kills him
>Eat a clerk or something
>Full life
Decimate everyone
FUCK
THAT

Oh, I've already gotten 3 of those anyway. Scarecrow and Funeral weren't so bad but the Woodsman's a bit of a shitter.

singing machine is definitely the worst offender of that category so be thankful you don't have them

I can’t believe Nothing There is fucking dead!

Fuck what do I pick

Attached: dbHYyof.png (1600x900, 718K)

You're fucked.
Big time.
I'd say Fetus, or the orchestra.
Just stay clear from the tree.

>SO
Not sure what he would confess to, maybe grossly overcharging the cost of his concert

I picked orchestra after all, might get fucked on day 46-49 but oh well

>two of the absolute shittiest abnos to get
>one of the easiest ALEPHs with an amazing and easy to farm gift
The Silent Orchestra obviously, hell I'd count myself lucky to get him.
With SO you get an amazing gift at the very least, even if you have no more need of getting his gear.
With Nameless Fetus you get random instadeath.
With Parasyte you get Train but possession edition.

Oh fuck, I actually heard that.

Decent positioning for Yin and Yang, fuck Nest and Tree, though. Top is irritating but manageable. ZAYIN in black is super easy to contain, don't listen to shitters telling you otherwise.

What're you doing in there, little fella?

Attached: Screenshot_181.png (738x530, 283K)

What do you mean he's dead? I'm perfectly fine.

Understandable.

Attached: Screenshot_180.png (1365x767, 1.39M)

Get back into containment, O-06-20. How are you even typing with your scythe-hand?

"Safest place on earth" my ass

>no skullbro
A-user

Skullbro probably got shuffled to central judging by the screenshot and the fact that Central's unlocked

I’m just blind, he’s in Info.
I thought user had managed to bug out the game and start with a He somehow, forgot about the plague doc’s fuckery.

Ah... to be a clerk...

Attached: chillclerk.png (1366x768, 994K)

HOW DO YOU SUCK SO MUCH DICK?

Well, you start at one and just keep going.

Attached: 1562906519451.png (1108x900, 484K)

Reminder that Angela is the best girl and A should definitely fuck her

Attached: 74111603_p6.png (1600x1200, 879K)

__ ___ ___

Yeah, I'd like to have a can of well cheers

Attached: D-ZayLcU8AAYsN7.png (390x559, 251K)

Chesed, Tiph, or Geb for core suppression first?

rabbit

Attached: 1563060688823.jpg (577x800, 290K)

The choice is obvious

Attached: TipherethApipe.png (444x520, 129K)

Gebura's got the best reward but it's also the hardest
Tiph's reward is also pretty important, and it's not too bad if you skip the Midnight

>At this precise moment
>The same artist that did pic related is making a lewd Hod
But she is the size of fairy festival
Bros...I can't wait!

Attached: 73079575_p0.png (350x350, 175K)

wait, in height or width?

bro dont do me like this I need a source

Yes

holy fuck how are you people more bearable than SCPfags
is it the waifus?

never heard of SCP fans being unbearable?

Who knows?

Attached: 74575628_p1.png (1400x1400, 999K)

Obscurity. Something obscure like a gook game which 200 fags on Yea Forums play is generally going to have far less obnoxious fans than something as big as SCP.

They're huge power level faggots mate. They can't go five minutes without mentioning their multiverse ending gods whose dicks they suck every second.

sketch.pixiv.net/@sauda444/lives/4317559723714486192?from=pixiv

really Ive seen how the SCP website got co-opted by reddit and tumblr but never heard about this before

Attached: 1564713168002.jpg (700x411, 43K)

LobCorb is a lot more tame on the powerlevel front too. The most dangerous things in the game could maybe level a city or two at worst, given time to snowball.

SCPfags can be really fucking bad in that regard. I've seen some atrocious threads on /tg/ and Yea Forums made by them.

>login to view
:^(

They're some of the worst power level fags out there. Tell them their obscure god from one block of text would lose and they'll spout out words that make no fucking sense and treat you like an imbecile.

No worries user
I'll make sure to post it once the artist releases it :^)

Attached: ShortHairedHod.png (1101x1053, 386K)

>Hod
I love finding opportunities to post this picture.

Attached: tumblr_c37de91df8b0df64ea73cb7e645e60cf_a161ddba_540.png (540x540, 148K)

LC has OC but its all art around a well established universe but anything can go in SCP so its just that one kid who has an anti-everything nuke but it was always the creepy SCPs that were the best

Attached: 1563484632335.jpg (550x577, 75K)

There was a time when 682 and cain and abel memes were the worst of SCP, boy how thats changed, LC isn't the same, but gives me some of the same vibes of those earlier days, and I'll take that wherever I can get it

hey hey, at least LC doesn't have tranny satellites

I never liked the high powered shit anyways and I doubt many others did either. All the good shit was unerving and deadly while being grounded so it was like the SCP could exist

I'll take teenage edgy wank-offs to whatever SCPs past 4000 is. It's all slowly revolving around the buildup of narratives , instead of just the simple
>look at this weird cool thing and what it can do!

meant this one

Last bread had it

ur the bestest

Attached: 1562545956190.png (670x603, 529K)

Any advice on doing Operation Biggest Birb with a suboptimal (non turbochads) group of nuggets?

Attached: file.png (680x680, 750K)

Anyone have that gif of hod eating her ahoge and then sprouting a new one? I only have this.

Attached: 1564805455661.gif (437x415, 271K)

I love upsetting power level fags by taking a doylist perspective on things and just going "it's fiction, I could write something where anyone could beat anything provided i come up with a good enough excuse". It makes even the shitposters here a little frustrated.
With that said, I wonder how much shit would spiral out of control if people actually found out how to mod the game and make new Abnormalities. How fucking edgy would most of the shit people add be? At least the whole "it must fit into game mechanics" part would prevent the power scaling from getting too retarded.

Attached: when sephirah aren't home.png (982x886, 1.49M)

based on the shit posted here the power scaling wouldn't get out of hand for a long time with everyone simply trying to make the most annoying abno possible

I made quite a few ideas, such as the fourth magical girl who puts work success rate debuffs on your nuggets, the statue that chains people up and the whole "Golden Ordeals" bullshit. It's fun to make shit that genuinely serves a purpose without being too annoying... Well, maybe a little aggravating, but since Woodsman, Alriune, and the Train exist it's okay to make shit that exists to cause misery.

>Read. The. Goddamn. Manual.
Is it still ESL gibberish or did they actually fix the translation?

why hasnt one of our autists just redo the entire translations and give it to the devs?

Attached: 1564362873570.png (920x1160, 458K)

Because it's korean, people who know gook are a hell of a lot rarer than people who know moon.

>Get some army looking person inside a heart
>Zayin level
>Violet Noon causes it to breach
>Aleph
>Multiple departments massacre ensues
Why did they lie to me

Attached: 1536479140641.png (800x800, 439K)

Attached: 1565340018731.gif (400x400, 102K)

Thanks, friend.

Attached: 1564791778206.png (252x224, 13K)

Congrats on getting army in ALEPH, breach and suppress abnos to get its counter back up because it hates clerk death.

group everyone together except your pale equipped employees and deathball Long Bird's egg first. If The Biggest Bird teleports into your current department, evacuate everyone and make sure you're not ever on the same plane as it. Beyond that, micromanage and always have someone on standby on important containment rooms in case they meltdown.

Scarecrow is ironically one of the best things to have alongside Army because of how easy it is to breach scarecrow

I like breaching butts man.

Attached: 1565363583554m.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

SCP has far too many overcomplicated godlike beings.
>Pattern Screamers
>The Planet of the Hands (this one is at least decent)
>The Antimemetics SCP that kills you if you think about it (this one is decent too)
>The flesh church and the machine god church.
>Everything to do with 231, started as edgy shit, and SCPs that added to it managed to make it worse (SCP 4231 is the best example of everything wrong with nu-SCP)
>The leech kid SCP that started great and ended as some DBZ bullshit.
And those are the ones I can get on the top of my head.

Attached: unknown (1).png (513x259, 246K)

Funny how if you could adjust them to most countermeasure LC has like the EGO extraction you could make weapons out of them to fight them, hell the stronger they are just meant that they are going to drop better EGO gear to fight them back.
Or adjust that thingy Cheseid is in charge of to max and laugh your ass of as those edgy half assed TUMBLR ideas fall to sleep

Apocalypse Bird is Armageddon incarnate and is made of a WAW a TEETH and a HE, would you imagine something made out of 3 WAW would do?

Attached: imperial_guardsman_by_fonteart-d56kan9.jpg (900x1007, 119K)

Judgement and Big Bird are both WAW's, and Punishing is basically WAW tier if it wasn't for the fact it only really fights back in self defence

*ahem*
Creepypastas did it better than SCPs

Attached: 02.jpg (768x1152, 203K)

Why are employees so cute? They are simple chibis, but theres something about them that makes them super adorable.

Why are clerks so ugly? They are disgusting chibis, and there’s something about them that makes them super hateable.

Clerks?
More like
(CENSORED)

Attached: CENSOREDangela.png (523x666, 190K)

What has [CENSORED] done to Angela? This is really [CENSORED] bad. I think the facility's going to [CENSORED] [CENSORED].

should I stream this game?

if you can get more people to notice it that would be cool

Attached: 1563245083896.png (252x224, 15K)

Is Blue Star supposed to be babby's first Aleph? The only real special thing about it is how it kills anyone with 0 SP.

Other than obscurity as the other user mentioned, this is also smaller in scope and all the monsters/items are written by one team, even the backer abnos (which were based on a given idea then refined into a suitable format for the game). This tends to lend more consistency and offers less room for the powerlevel shit you mentioned, as well as preventing outside influences from making horrible quality stuff that is then accepted into the material.

Instant death like that easily triggers panic chains which means when it does fuck your dudes up, it's almost a guaranteed wipe.

>attacks the entire facility
>is stationary, but has a bunch of health and attacks can't be kited
>what said
I consider it more interesting then the censored/melting love's basic "lumbers around and attacks, guys it kills become minions".

I've never actually seen it breach except when WhiteNight did so I couldn't really tell what was happening but I thought more Alephs would have weird gimmicks like NT copying one of your employees and SO draining all your energy. For all I know they could but I just haven't seen them yet.

Can Punisher ever attack a non-employee entity?

That honor goes to orchesta or the mountain of bodies

Is there ANYTHING this girl cannot suppress when backed up with a couple of goons on shed skin launcher duty?

Attached: ora ora time.jpg (1126x922, 145K)

All ALEPHs have a gimmick of some sort upon breaching. Legitimate spoilers
SO takes all your energy+tip at fourth movement
MoSB eats corpses to grow new heads
NT has the mimicry gimmick and stages
ML has her goo minions and the instakill on any infected upon breach
ZAYIN in Black has his department nukes
Star instagibs anyone that panics and I think hits the whole facility with white damage
[CENSORED]has his unique SP penalty, which his minions also inflict
WN has his whole schtick which is an entire explanation all its own
And of course there's story time.

Melting Love and Nothing There
Red Fixers

I always avoid putting weapon and suit of the same damage type for that reason.

>"Abnormalities have souls, just like humans..."

Watch your mouth lady. That's clerktalk

Attached: 3e8.jpg (500x500, 128K)

>Range: Very Short
>Speed: Very Slow
If anything the weapon sucks dick. Only absolutely maxed out justicefags can have a low chance of landing its gimmick, everyone else is too slow.

Tell your friend to stop playing so much Calamity Mod and have some original ideas for once.

I still don't know what cain and abel do besides fuck shit up

Attached: F19FE6F3-8ECE-432C-836C-4C37846B9544.jpg (900x1976, 318K)

I guess so
>Jangsan Tiger
>"You'll hide and I'll seek."
>ALEPH
>Escapable Object Qliphoth Counter 5
>If Agent's Fortitude or Justice was under V, the Abnormality instantly killed them and the counter dropped
>Whenever 10 Employees died, counter dropped
>Every time Qliphoth Meltdown occurred, there was a sudden increase in Clerks within the Facility.
>When Qliphoth was at 1, screen distortion occurred for 30 seconds before the Qliphoth Counter dropped.
>Whilst breached, the number of Clerks within the Facility were constantly being replaced until it reached a certain point.
>Whilst breached, Clerks were more susceptible to damage and panicking
>Whilst breached, the Abnormality appeared to go after Agents with lower health.
>Whenever the Abnormality killed an Employee, there was a chance for the room to fill with static, dealing heavy SP damage and allowing the Abnormality to teleport. This was guaranteed on Agents.
>If an Abnormality with designated sign of F was breached, the Abnormality appeared to go after them as well.

>Breached attacks
>Rapidly clawing whilst moving (intended as mass Clerk mowing)
>Biting the head, instantly kills Employees below 35 HP if they're close to him and does more damage depending on how fewer levels the Employee has of Fortitude and Justice.

Attached: 1547432294081.png (365x520, 362K)

>Every time Qliphoth Meltdown occurred, there was a sudden increase in Clerks within the Facility.
No

Attached: 1564784044478.png (661x458, 83K)

The Clerk-inator
>A room full of clerks. New clerks are made every meltdown.
>The new clerks made are twice the number of clerks that were killed last meltdown through any means.
>As long as clerks are inside, office worker bonuses will be in effect for all departments.
>The door to the room is safeguarded, but weak. Abnormalities can break in.
>Once in, abnormalities can make quick work of the clerks inside.
>Bullets that are not magic cannot shoot inside of the Clerkinator room.

Take your clerk loving ideas elsewhere, Doofenschmirtz.

Imagine this room being next to MoSB

Imagine a mod which lets MoSB get an unlimited number of segments

>New Game +
>somehow reconfigure every department so you end up with all abnormalities at the end of the game

Attached: 1563896419154.png (1239x1491, 1.15M)

How are gigachads made?

Attached: 75486166_p12.jpg (811x1200, 807K)

>tippereth’s suppression is basically just a midnight-length day with cooler music
That’s a bit disappointing, especially since I did it right after the “Clear a midnight ordeal” mission.

Command has two extra containment units, though only available via a bug. I think it's a remnant of Day 20+ during Alpha where the other departments didn't exist yet.
It looks cool at least.

Attached: Screenshot_179.png (1363x607, 813K)

you see, when a chad agent loves another chad agent...

Attached: 73903069_p3.png (506x495, 163K)

Besides the possibility of Violet Midnight, yeah Tiph is pretty weak compared to the other bosses, maybe even weaker than Yesod? The next two bosses right after though are no pushover.

Someone could at least edit the existing translation.

whoa 2 lewd

Attached: 1565507411992.png (506x495, 155K)

Hod are you ok?

Attached: 76196160_p0.png (750x1000, 799K)

For me, it's Schadenfreude. The easiest HE.

no, don't

Attached: 1550955365479.png (855x1102, 546K)

MANAGER NO

Delet

Why

Attached: LobotomyCorp_2019-08-11_03-36-27.png (639x446, 225K)

She's fun. You'll learn to love her but god damn is she a nuisance

qt

Because fuck you

She just wants to chill, manager
Don't mind her

Attached: 1558414258514.png (450x450, 89K)

What game is this and how do I play it?

Angela Marriage Simulator
You marry and then have sex with Angela, the most beautiful and competent secretary you could ever have.

Brain Stabbing Coalition

Get back to work, Angela.

Attached: A.png (515x667, 93K)

Angela Rejection Simulator
You work and then ignore Angela, the most obsessive and disruptive AI in the whole wing.

>thread is one day old
>on Yea Forums
Impressive

How do I prevent infection while working with giant mushroom?

Just like old Yea Forums
*sip*
Yeah, they don’t make them like they used to

It is extremely important for the Manager to fuck Angela

Attached: Worried Angela.png (503x666, 121K)

Every three or so works on it need to be Insight. I think the implication is the opposite of Spider Bud's. By cleaning the room of its' spores, you effectively prevent it from getting noxious enough to actually effect people

Ok. I'm pirating the game because I'm poor.
Is v1.0.2.13b the newest version?

thanks, I was doing it wrong this whole time, I thought doing 3 insight works on it in the beginning of the day should ensure no problems would occur that day

Retweet if you believe the girl on the left is just as pretty as the girl on the right.

Attached: 15820359.jpg (1321x711, 243K)

So just do insight every third work? Because I've just been spamming insight and it seems completely random.

Same thing you do with the Teddy bear
but with Insight work

Why does melty feel the need to change forms when breaching?

Far left seems ominous as all fuck, this game has given nothing for free, which means I should take it right?

Attached: 20190811020608_1.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Does the Naked Nest just take a long-ass chance to take effect or have I just been really lucky? I’ve never seen it’s gimmick happen even once.

What's it's description say?

Weak to anal

Although I'd hate to admit it, that's probably her real form, and takes an innocent cute appearance when contained to lure agents in to get her "love".

As evidenced by the flavor text: "Melting Love makes people who look at it feel affection without them noticing."

Besides it being uplifting unlike the others, it starts with a different letter, F instead of O, I kinda wanna just hit it and see what happens, humanity be damned

Attached: 20190811021232_1.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Oh boy that one

I'm drunk, mean O instead of F, but yea

Attached: A8DE0490-5AC4-4EA5-BD1E-0E91E05CF5F4.png (1345x714, 513K)

He is not that bad

O-06-20 is cute! CUTE!

You're making it sound like a rolicking good time my dude, I only lost 2 intel boiz last time so I think we need some good ol fashioned carnage

Me on the right

DO NOT BELIEVE HIS ((LIES))
THAT ABNO IS FAKE AND GAY

I LOVE YOU Simulator
You marry and then have sex with I LOVE YOU and I LOVE YOU and WE ARE AS ONE

Is there a good guide to learning how to play this game

If the same employee works on it too many times in a row, no matter what the work, they will have breathed in too many spores and die, morphing into the beast. They have to shake them off by working an equivalent amount of times on something else.

Who are the least insane abnos character-wise?

Red

One sin, The last Abno.

WE SEC OR TRAIN BOIZ?

Attached: 20190811022841_1.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I don't think I have the ADD required to keep the fucking train from hell in check when he's not even in the same "quadrant". How the fuck do you people even manage this?

Attached: 1559966969229.gif (659x576, 137K)

1. don't turn the speed up
2. if you do then constantly have it on screen
3. you have 2 and a half minutes to tell someone to take a ticket so if you can't do that you might be retarded

Moefags are low IQ.
T.Friends with moefags IRL, they are all dumb.

Train dude. Helps your employees earn stats faster. The quicker you get your chads the better

This. Angela did literally nothing wrong. She deserves her compensation and a dick is the least I could had asked for.

I already don't speed anymore after I got him.
>3. you have 2 and a half minutes to tell someone to take a ticket so if you can't do that you might be retarded
That's not the issue, I always have a Just 4 or 3 guy right next to the fucking door at all times just in case I catch it at the last second. But I just get so focused on the new batch of complete cunts that whenever I remember about the train, it's already halfway through my fucking shit. Sometimes I do luck out and no employee is hit, but fuck me, too often I have lost a day because I forgot about it.
It is really good for cheesing some Alephs tho

>reaction images make me a moefag
go eat a bag of fat dicks

Attached: 1551303967728.gif (300x274, 54K)

Zoom out you fucking retard.

Are you not?

There is no penalty for you to grab tickets with zero lights on . Unless you have prarsyte tree, just condition yourself to take a ticket between every few abnormality works regardless how long it passed and you‘ll be fine.
Once you have both train and parasyte, however, its fucking new game time.

Attached: C1C7ED74-9B8D-4751-935D-C03C0234480B.jpg (840x1188, 90K)

What's the point of Training Team's growth rate buff if all that's in training team are TETH and HE instakill faggots?

I guess I just need to recondition myself to stop being greedy with it as well. It's funny because up until I get the twin cunts division built, the train was nothing but a boon for me the entire time. Only after I got 2 fucking abnos per day twice in a row that I forgot all about the fucker while trying to not die from looking fucking with them. Fuck [CENSORED] by the way
>its fucking new game time.
o-oh... I do refuse to throw away all my progress but I will prepare the KY if it happens

I guess. I just really like seeing the abnos and employees up close

no, now go eat cocks

>no
I don't believe you. Nice try moefag.

Lobotomy Corporation has the advantage to be an self contained game with a set number and power of abnormalities that make more sense in the world itself.

SWITCH ON THE POWERLINE REMEMBER TO PUT ON PROTECTION

Cain creates vampires

LAY DOWN YOUR PIECES AND LET'S BEGIN OBJECT CREATION

How?

FILL IN MY DATA PARAMETER INITIALIZATION

Do you keep LOB through repos/resets?

Angela
More like
Angecuck lmao
Catch me fucking my cute nuggets' tender flesh through the intercom while you watch res shoes

Thanks to the mark of cain but I don't know if he just bites people to turn them into vampires. He only did it 3 or 4 times tho and all of them before the biblical flood.

SET UP A NEW WORLD AND LETS BEGIN THE SIMULATION

>fucking my cute nuggets' tender flesh

Attached: ANd9GcShHC.jpg (226x223, 3K)

>is it the waifus?
Maybe

Attached: 65721062_p0.jpg (768x1024, 574K)

LOB is one of the few things you don't keep.