Is this a good game? How comfy is it?

Is this a good game? How comfy is it?

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (240x240, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3z0uUVEM2Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=PkcrRxj0-FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-edh9AV4Esk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

almost a 10/10. i take 2 points off for the retarded city building that nobody asks for. detracts from a very good dungeon crawler

no its a 2/10 at best and only retarded weebs like it

no its 10/2 cuz weebs ooga booga nigga.

It's a 5/10.

solid 3/4

Fuck, I miss this game...

my first fap to a video game girl. some hot big titty bitches in this game.

literally kill yourself

it's pretty good, a solid 8/10. There's a whole bunch of missable stuff through, so if you care about that make you look up a list of it ahead of time. Also some people complain that the optional golf minigame is too hard, but once you get good at it it really isn't that bad.

georama was handled like fucking shit in this game, and was a wonky proof on concept at best in 1. would be better off without it

I remember buying it when I was in highschool. I didn't like it, I ended up using the game as my dedicated drink coaster. That reminds me, I need to get my n64, ps1, ps2, and GameCube from my parents house.

No, it's shit, a complete disappointment compared to the first game.

Never played it, but I love the Tutorial music.

For everyones information this is a coop game. You hand off the controller between characters and share the mech.

Stages are generated and there are some interesting uses of rpg mechanics. Weapon upgrading paths, house building that evolves after a story checkpoing and crafting which starts as the best feature and ends up being the worst.

I always wanted to fuck monica.

Yes, very much so. It's also the pinnacle of comfy. Someone start posting music if they haven't already.

If you're going for 100%, it sucks ass.

If you just care about finishing the story, its awesome.

If you like comfy towns, and the exploration thereof, get it.

85% fun, 15% grinding.

Its fun but rather repetitive

ending brings the game down to a 8/10 at best

10/10 would get a ps5 just for a sequel, if it ever happened.

first one was much better.

Attached: 5adb3d2b9c88453999aa953ca06ee940.jpg (680x1072, 403K)

I never understood why the mayor of the starting town sold you a skimpy catgirl costume and a clown outfit
I mean, what?

AY
AY, AYY--, AY!!
AY, AY, AY, AY
[bedong]

>skimpy catgirl costume
sounds normal to me

Personally I think the first was better, but this does kinda fix the problem that Xiao/Osmond are the only characters worth playing as 90% of the time

i found other characters being worth playing if you upgraded their weapons enough.

dc2 was unbalanced as fuck though,
monster form was useless, ridepod was super op, especially when you get the nova cannon or whatever it was.
the 2 mcs had low defence and mediocre attack.

There was straight up no reason to play as anyone else if you maxed out angel gear or supernova/polar star

I love Dark Chronicle so goddamn much
youtu.be/3z0uUVEM2Kk

GOTY

it's very comfy, but it'sa bad game
10 hours of cutscenes and tha'ts just trying to skip them.

9/10 for quality (if a tiny bit aged now) - extremely solid game overall, one or two small complaints, but nothing big

10/10 for comfy, the music is top tier and i love the level designs. Also spheda is great (golf with wormholes)

If you like dungeon crawlers, youll love this. I prefer Dark Cloud 1 myself, but thats just nostalgia talking. If you want to 100% it, take photographs of absolutely everything, or just look up a guide on which ones are missable. Also the Palace of Flowers dungeon cannot be revisited, so get all the medals before you beat the end boss

i got you bro

youtube.com/watch?v=PkcrRxj0-FQ

Level 5 made a game called Rogue Galaxy after DC2. I wasnt a huge fan of it myself, but it shares the same style, you might like it

And of course, the classic

youtube.com/watch?v=-edh9AV4Esk

>I'll take my chances, racing time

Attached: god DAMMIT.jpg (437x431, 14K)