Character is evil because... he is evil

>Character is evil because... he is evil

Attached: Kefka_CGI_artwork.jpg (1024x768, 566K)

Attached: WRPG antagonists vs JRPG antagonists.jpg (3009x1569, 776K)

literally me

wasn't he evil because experiments were performed on his brain?

>you can't kill him... you'll be just like him

Attached: 1565345154409.jpg (384x644, 98K)

but kefka wasn't evil, he was experimented with and became mentally damaged in the process

he should be taken care of at a proper institution

>female
I’d take right over hoes anyday

Attached: villain.jpg (1393x2047, 282K)

Supposedly kefka was already a shitty person before the experiments. It's just that the experiments turned him from an asshole to a murderous psychopath.

fuck off nigger
he's and aristocrat and they are inherently prejudiced toward lower classes

honestly it's better this way
I can't take the influx of virgin losers of this place lately that pick some evil nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour villain to make those lame embarrassing "villains" who did nothing wrong xD threads

>brutally murders general leo and has "mweeheehee spoony bard" dialogue in the same scene
ffvi is such a tonal disaster

i like that kinda character, they arent sympathetic ,rational, or acheiving a goal anyone else but them desires. thats what a villain is.

a villian isnt on the other side of a war. the villian is on the other side of you, they exploit the situation and dont give a shit about any consequences that wont interfere with their plans.

a good villain is someone you hate even though you can understand why they did what they did.

kefka wanted power and shit on any obsticale in his way in whatever way was most effective.wether he had an abusive father. runaway mother, or lived in poverty doesnt matter. hed habe done it anyway regardless. thats why hes a good villain. evil.

>evil because evil
it's because he was the first Magitech Soldier and the process messed him up. You absolute fucking morons. Kefka does have a backstory but you people never bother to read

that being said kriea was a good villian too, but i didnt hate her it was tragic she couldnt be reasoned with, she was rational, i identified with her beliefs and much of her philosophy... so why was she the villain? because the game says so? why shouldnt we be free of influence . actually free. the force was never a victim in the game , just an obstacle to kriea and every being that couldnt control it. the force is the real enemy, but it isnt evil, and doesnt want anything... so whos the villian?

every single thing in FF6 is connected to Magitek from the very start yet people want to pretend
>HURR iz joker
because it that would involve actually paying attention to the story. Even when shit is spoonfed on "magic being treated as evil" with characters like General Leo who refused it.

Why the fuck people irl are evil? Because they can be described by "because they are evil" just as well
I don't really understand this complaint because this shit is realistic. Not like the "i'm evil i will kill God lmao" but, like, down to earth evil people are like that.

Attached: 1565223437087.jpg (474x374, 25K)

He just lives in a society

It's just absolute morons thinking every villain needs a narrative justification because they can't stomach the principle of inherent evil that exists in conscious beings.

He's basically JRPG Joker. Nothing wrong with that user.

Also, he's so fucked up because the experiments that gave him magical powers turned off his ability to feel anything at all emotionally. He's basically lost all reason to live since he can never feel love or pleasure again, and is trying to fill the void in his existence with destruction, by killing everyone who CAN still feel emotionally.

I think you missed the part where he discovers the source of magic power in the Imperial mission to trap espers and extract magicite from them, leading him to plot to pursue said source and bypass the limits of magicite. Of course, I can't blame you for being an idiot with no narrative comprehension.

People want to feel smart for liking a video game, so for some reason they decided that the more relatable an antagonist is the smarter it is.

I hate this line. its utterly retarded.
No, If batman killed the joker it wouldn't make him "just like him" Unless batman went out and started murdering and torturing innocent people.

That's a means to an end user. He's seeking that power to continue his goal of killing people who can feel and trying to fill his heart with destruction, not deviating from it.

he's going from "I can kill an entire nation" to "I can kill the entire WORLD".

Evil is an abstract concept, there is nothing "inherently" evil because defenition of evil can be changed.

You made the same bait thread on Yea Forums.
Why do you do that.