Yea Forums contrarians absolutely BTFO'd yet again

> Yea Forums contrarians absolutely BTFO'd yet again
Based

Attached: See that, 20,000.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

Can't spell ignorant without IGN.

Where’s twilight princess

> Literally says that people on Twitter & IGN users voted on it, and the Journalists had no input at all
Seething

> IGN

cant spell twitter without twit

This seems fine, especially the jump from the top 3 to the other 3

>OOT on top
as it should be, everyone with a brain knows it's the best 3D game in the series

A few years ago I bought wind waker and it came with OOT. I only tried it two weeks ago and thought I was about to have fun since everyone says it's the best Zelda and man, I didn't miss out. I didn't even bother finishing the tree temple thing. The mechanics feel so bad, the puzzles are so unfun, the characters don't have as much character as in other Zeldas.
Only Zelda I started and dindn't finish, it's a nostalgia thing, period.

WW is the only Zelda game were the characters have personality

>IGN readers

my man

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Okay, this isn't going to stop me from loving Majora's Mask. Next time you bitch about Skyrim or CoD, just remember this graph because apparently popularity equates to quality

It's true though

Links awakening
Link to the past
Oot

>says oot mechanics suck
>plays through WW

Attached: 1548414025792.png (185x241, 46K)

OP was so assblasted everyone shitted on WW's flaws he made two threads to defend his unfinished game. GAY

>All adds up to 100.1 percent
Looks like 20 people either don't exist or MATERIALIZED FROM NOWHERE

Attached: 1524108161647.jpg (500x512, 28K)

>twilight princess knocked off top 5

this is great news, now all we need is for wind waker to fuck off. Rest of the list is solid

People still use ign
Jesus

>Rest of the list is solid
Ann BotW is still there despite being an awful Zelda

lol v contrarians now say games should be banned

still better than w*nd w*ker

Nostalgia truly fits the brain

wand wanker?

Attached: trainer.jpg (480x360, 42K)

WW didn't have especially good mechanocs, but the art direction, environments etc largely made up for it.
OOT looks and feels like shit, and I'm sure it's vastly favored because it was babbies first Zelda.

>ign.com readers
So ignorant idiots who can't understand that 3d Zeldas are shit and the original LoZ is the only truly great Zelda game.

>OOT looks and feels like shit

Attached: catgun.jpg (600x600, 36K)

>the original LoZ is the only truly great Zelda game.

Why can't nostalgia fags realize first isn't best

Also

Anti-nostalgia contrarians needs to fuck off too.

Link to the Past is the best 2D Zelda, for 3D it's a toss up I'd say, but OoT is the game I had the most fun playing

Cant spell twit without wit

>Twitter & IGN users
What a great sample pool

>that lttp drop-off
Based.

This is fine

Tell me with all your honesty at what ahe you first played it, be honest.
My parents were very anti video games so I only started playing at around 20 years old, and it's not like I got to play it at people's homes anyways, so I can safely say I don't have nostalgia filters, but do you? Come on, be honest.

Stop.

yeah dude empty boring ocean is soooo great

Are you implying I said WW was anything more than okay? It has flaws, so do all the other titles, it's nowhere near my favorite.

>MM: 6.7
man fuck this. I get that oot, botw, and lttp are going to be the general 3 easy picks for the top but mm shouldn't be lightyears behind them and certainly not behind ww

Attached: 1538073876786.gif (487x560, 898K)

no but you implyed that the environments made up for the mechanics, which i disagree with because the game is a slog of boring nothingness besides the dungeon islands

>IGN users opinions matter

Attached: 1540426736064.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Congrats, you have normie opinions!

Just a personal preference, but I'd rank them:
1. Majora's Mask
2. Breath of the Wild
3. Wind Waker

OoT was amazing and groundbreaking, but it was Nintendo's first attempt at a 3D Zelda and it shows. The game has aged. It's still very good overall, but there are parts that have aged poorly. Majora's Mask is like a refinement of everything that made OoT great. While OoT is far grander and ambitious, they made a much more cohesive and atmospheric experience in MM that I feel is greater than the sum of its parts. Just my opinion. I can't wait for Nerrel to finish his HD retexture of the N64 version. I think that will be the definitive version of it. The 3DS remake just took away much of the original's charm.

That feeling of adventure with Wind Waker was perfect for that alone it’s the best no matter what the twitter casuals say.

Much better then empty boring field.

boring empty field only takes 3 minutes tops to get from point a to point b

Attached: 1550193777414.gif (607x609, 514K)

MY ranking:
1. majora's mask (ridiculously innovative, incredibly rich atmosphere, aged incredibly well, great visuals for N64 game, pushed the series in a bold and strange new direction)
2. twilight princess (ocarina of time but refined for the modern era. aside from a slow tutorial start, the game is chock-full of memorable, well-designed dungeons and a much more interesting overworld than ocarina's or wind waker's or breath of the wild's
3. link to the past (set the standard for zelda mechanics to come. this is where the most memorable themes come from, like kakariko or dungeon or dark world, etc. hookshot, bow and arrow, fairies, etc. all derived from this great game.)
none of the other zeldas, aside from link's awakening, come close to these three gems.

Not him but I played through OOT for the first time last year and it's easily my favorite Zelda game.

19yo
it's my second favorite zelda game
don't think your opinions reflect objective truths

1. BOTW
2. MM
3. ALTTP
4. OOT
5. ALBW
Deal with it faggot.

Attached: Sunglasses Teddy.jpg (291x291, 27K)