rave.dj/RTzxHUN4wZ01qw
youtube.com/watch?v=geziZgwoxQA
youtube.com/watch?v=MBITqTdpYIU
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67989157
vgperson.com/games/yourturntodie.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-_uE_EjpyC8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZylfOvr2-vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself?

where can i get a reko gf

How would I really know she pissed herself if there wasn't a sprite for it? Everyone could have been lying about it.

Yes. In fact, the game didn't go anywhere near far enough. EVERYONE should have a sprite for pissing themselves.

user...

Attached: Do_d6EvU4AIZj1d.jpg (680x543, 73K)

Is Kai the most based?

Perfect house husband

Attached: 75996339_p5.png (800x1067, 746K)

Sold me on this game

Yes

Will I have to deal with these fucking joe screamers for the rest of the game?

Who's Joe...?

I hear they're practically giving them away at the Room of Lies.

Those stop after a bit. Just don't do shit that'll raise Sara's crazy meter.

>every girl who has died has pissed herself ingame at one point
What did they mean by this?
Alice/Kannafags dont respond to me

Attached: 1405215765350.jpg (3216x2136, 462K)

I want to samurai her onna's.

When did Reko piss herself?

What did I just say, user

Attached: 1532297651823.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

I don't know, I think you mixed some characters up when typing that because those names made no sense.

Attached: tumblr_992c9b803e6ead64e1ebff3a04adea37_c51d13cf_540.png (287x320, 107K)

my waifu

You do know different characters can die . right?

Yes and no combination of what you wrote makes sense with what you're saying.

So, what exactly happened to Mishima's head?

Cutest floormaster.

Attached: 4E12D93C-E282-4DCB-8C14-52ECD75C9419.png (400x326, 137K)

Why was there a hidden Joe AI when he wasn't a candidate?

I'm the Keymaster.

I'm the sage and I say I'm the keymaster.

These two are fucking liars
They're both sacrifices!

guys it's ok... you can vote for me im a commoner i'll take one for the team...

Was he gay?

People were arguing about that in the last thread. Just means that he is more than he appears to be. Unless Shin is a genius who just made one from scratch with like 2 hours of data.

I think I would have voted for her if I were in Saras shoes guys
Please tell me im not alone

Attached: dead weight.png (490x624, 76K)

Reminder Sou deserves everything.
>Expecting being asshole will increase your odd of survival from 0%

Attached: 1565414892862.png (680x675, 323K)

he's just bantering no need to be upset

Someone probably took it when Nao left to steal the laptop. I'd assume she couldnt do that while holding the box.

It's a simulation so bodies just despawn when nobody is looking. That's why you never see the body cleanup either.

Nao is gay

I hope

So in a previous thread, someone replied that they disagreed with the fact that Your Turn To Die is better than Danganronpa mechanic wise as a game because of all the minigames and mechanics introduced then dropped. And I honestly agree. Even though I say Your Turn To Die is better than Danganronpa, it's not that great of a game to play. Danganronpa's still bad in writing with mysteries easily solved within the investigation, illogical characters, gameplay mechanics that just got worse and nonsensical when there are better options to go about in a class trial. Artstyle is subjective so I really won't get into that.

Another thing which may be a downside or not is the fact that the minigame where you click one of three speech bubbles really does not matter. It's a minigame that you can play but it really doesn't matter whether you win or not and they put plenty of those in both chapters. Now there is the very first one where if you win, Q-Taro votes for you to be the challenger, and the very last one with Keiji at Chapter 2 where you could get more info, but other than that it's just meaningless because it really never matters whether you win or not. You could argue that this minigame is sorta fun and harmless, but it could've at least be handled better. Like if this game was designed more based on choices and what you do, then make a whole section where if you lost the minigame. If they did it the first time, why not in the main games or that one sub game? And really, Chapter 1 was just literally linear that people might be a bit disappointed there weren't that many routes other than in the next chapter which they heavily included major decisions.

You know Mishima would be chanting MCDONALDS too.

I'd argue that most of Danganronpa's minigames don't really matter either. You aren't punished very much for losing, and while you do have to succeed eventually in DR, both games are just trying to get you to think logically. You could argue about how successful they are at that though.

Yeah, Danganronpa's minigames don't matter either. Because there are literally better options for choice selection or presenting evidence. And the timer is just meaningless too of course, if you wanted to look at your evidence, you can just open the menu and the timer will pause and you'll have all the time you want to go over everything. Even with game overs, you can still continue even if it lowers your score or rank. Who cares if you get a low rank if you wanna finish the case that's easy to begin with?

So what's your predictions for chapter 3?

Attached: Chapter 3.jpg (1707x2048, 494K)

chapter 3 please be good
chapter 3 please be good
chapter 3 please be good
chapter 3 please be good
chapter 3 please be good
chapter 3 please be good
chapter 3 please be good

Has this guy made any other games like this and if so, did they shit the bed at the end?

He made one other game.

Is the game finished yet?

Very important.

Attached: totally not edit.png (230x624, 47K)

Attached: 1565280826036.png (300x624, 59K)

so what's the deal with this guy?

The end of his scarf kind of looks like a hand.

Isn't it the same scarf "Sou" wears?

I absolutely would've voted Nao. Their best chance at escape was a total bust. Why would you believe that you could outwit an organization capable of making near perfect AI and androids? I think I'll win the game fairly with my big titty gf thanks.

Hes' the real Sou and he seems to be very important to this game. He was supposedly killed by Alice but Kai's email explained that the files on Sou that were deleted suddenly came back and usually when a name leaves the organization's system it means they're dead but for his name to have returned to the system implies he's been revived or possibly was never dead to begin with. Pic related is the creator's sketch of him that's part of the chapter 3 promotion which implies he may make an appearance

Attached: RealSou.jpg (624x703, 155K)

Pretty much. To win these games you have to put on your cool face and build a facade of trust while taking the first guaranteed out that you can. The fact that a busty redhead will forever be in your debt is a bonus.

This! Sara made the right call. I mean it sucks for the others but they're literal strangers so I wouldn't hesitate all that much. Any chance I get, I'm taking it to get the hell out of this game and some big boobed girl is pretty much giving me that chance along with wanting to take care of me for the rest of my life.

That sounds like a literal win-win.

Attached: IloveyouSara.png (816x624, 346K)

Don't you pity Kanna?

Attached: kannna-sumaho2.png (816x624, 177K)

oh thank goodness there are some actual people with brains in this fanbase. some people claim they'd say no to leaving with nao which is flat out retarded

I bet Sao would've voted Nao as well if he was given the option
That dicey cunt

The dumb girl wanted to die. I'm giving her what I want while the busty red haired girl is giving me what I want and more. Everyone is happy.

no seriously whats with the bucket
its kinda retarded

Attached: 1404293637967.jpg (479x720, 284K)

Calm down Q-taro, no need to kick mentally weak child.

Please make a general in /vg/ and stay there you cringe worthy meme/pasta/waifu faggots only make this franchise a cancerous before it really got popular. Either discuss the game or stop making threads until chapter 3 is released.

Attached: 1556806990241.jpg (716x768, 120K)

No shit Sou would have voted for Nao. I think basically any of them would have voted for Nao. I'm honestly surprised none of them tried to jump on board with trying to save Nao and make a deal with her but then there's no guarantee that Nao would choose them to leave with her.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure any of them would have taken it except Kanna who wanted to die.

Kanna? more like cunny, lol

Q-Taro? You mean the guy dead with the others? Not him. I'm the genius in my house getting some succ from Nao.

This conduct would be extremely unbefitting for a professor, user....!

You think Nao did anything lewd to Sara in this route after they escaped and began living together?

>he doesn't understand fashion

Attached: kannna-si1.png (816x624, 338K)

Yep. Pushing aside her obsession with Mishima-sensei, she's always had this clinginess towards Sara. To where she even chose her over Reko to escape with her.

Attached: Party.jpg (1632x1248, 797K)

It pleases Sou.

>have impactful moment in past where you held a bucket over your head in sadness
>turn bucket into fashion statement
That'd be like if I wore a barrel around because I hid in a barrel once as a small child
It's fucking STUPID and Im glad her wish was fulfilled

Attached: 1402952552809.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Ok so the official artwork shows he'll be important but how will he even appear at this time? Another hidden participant?

Post >yfw you vote for her and she chooses someone else

Attached: 1562846286916.png (1280x799, 1.12M)

Kanna isn't normal in the head. It's not cute to wear a fucking bucket on your head. She's a middle school student for crying out loud. This isn't adorable. This is pure autism. I'd understand for a kid like Gin but not Kanna.

Don't get me wrong, it would be a tough decision, but if I had a long-time friend in the game and they were already gone, then yeah, sorry to the people whom I've only known for a few days but I'm getting out of here.

I'd probably just kill her before I die. But since Nao's lust for Sara is too strong, I don't think I have to worry about Nao betraying me.

I really expected this to happen, like she would chose Reko at the last second. Pure despair kino

kanna is retarded, or at least autistic.

*tips fedora*

yeah. if joe was still in the game, i'd probably hesitate because i've known him for like years. but these literal whos? lol bye. me and the big boobed girl who will literally suck my dick for life have freedom waiting for us

dick

I'm honestly shocked she didn't choose Reko but chose Sara. But I guess it does make sense. Sara's vote was what saved Nao not Reko's. So it only makes sense that Nao would take the girl who saved her plus she's already been fond of said girl so it helps.

isn't she only one year older than gin?

don't forget about mystery person with an iv

Attached: Hmm.png (792x1900, 625K)

meanie

Attached: kannna-si2.png (816x624, 166K)

Is she? I don't remember ages being officially given out. Only thing known was she was in middle school while Gin was in elementary school.

She's going to have to lose that damn bucket in chapter 3. She just has to. Someone has to slam her to the ground and force the bucket off her head. It is not normal. It is not cute. She needs to grow up or die.

gin says he's 12 in his info log. i'm not sure where i heard that kanna was 13 though, but i can't imagine her being much older than that.

Reminder Kanna will become titty monster.

12 is at the upper end of elementary for Japanese kids. Middle school is generally 12-15, and I doubt Kanna is 15 just based on her size.

Gin being 12 makes no sense. That would mean he's in middle school.

Don't Japanese schools go from like K-6th for elementary schools? Then 3 years in middle school and 3 years in high school?

Her brother Sou won't allow it.

so why does everyone recognize him but can't remember him? even alice couldn't even remember what he looked like until seeing his face here. why does sara not recognize him at all? also the only ones who weren't there to see his face were nao and gin.

I saw some people posting about Q-taro and the soda machine in the last thread? What was that all about?
Did it have something to do with his 40-10 token trade?
I refused to take based Q-taro's tokens, he clearly wasnt in the right mindset and I wouldnt dare take advantage of him like that

Attached: 1402691764923.jpg (320x213, 60K)

Basically, yeah. Kanna's birthday is December 20th according to some profiles Nankidai made, so she's either one of the youngest or oldest kids in her class, and I'd lean toward youngest. Gin's birthday isn't given but he'd be one of the older kids in his class since he's 12 and still in elementary.

If you make the trade he escapes and lets everybody else die

It's probably going to have to do something about their upbringing like Gashu hinted at.

Lets everyone else die?
Does his escaping ensure that everyone else will surely be executed?

Oh wait, apparently his birthday is March 13th, so yeah, I guess that adds up.

Attached: 74974811_p9_master1200.jpg (676x656, 455K)

Maybe Gin got held back a year or something. That's the only way this makes sense. But yeah with Kanna's birthday in Dec, she'd have to be one of the younger kids of her class because the cut off for that year would be March.

That still wouldn't line up with him being an elementary school student.

No, you're probably right. I mean clearly he's a bit autistic.

Well yeah. This guy barks and meows. It's no wonder he'd get held back.

>got it first try without using partners hearts
yeah Im thinkin pro gamer

Attached: Dance-tekiC1.rpgmvp.png (400x400, 1K)

The minigames were pretty fun for me

Sorry, that title is already taken.

Attached: 73344355_p4.jpg (900x1200, 688K)

>drawing her with cutesy eyes
disgusting

Everything about her is cute, though.

Attached: 70873609_p1.jpg (744x671, 113K)

Safalin is for unforgiving raping.

>anything but gentle bullying and teasing
You have my vote.

Attached: 73873583_p0.jpg (1447x2048, 421K)

If I had the sacrifice card and didnt know Nao was gonna be forced it i'd have DEFINITELY tried to rape Safalin as a parting gift to myself
Literally why the fuck not

Attached: 1563174834066.png (444x555, 350K)

twitter.com/Go90W/status/1155112119454449664
It's almost here

Thank you. I'll go balls deep in her while calling her worthless.

Same. I really want to rape her.

Soon!

Attached: D-37Cn-UIAExlBk.jpg (624x703, 174K)

Why the hell is the demo 500 yen but the soundtrack is 1500?

>real sou's image is the cover for chapter 3 demo
this madlad is coming isn't he?

>Mindbroken sara
>Real Sou
>Punished Shin
Spare Sou route is going to be absolutely fucking insane.

Attached: 1564788893555.png (1200x1071, 960K)

I want Seiji to crush me with his friendly policeman arms

Attached: 71233507_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 654K)

keiji goddamit

don't forget sara's dad and miley too. we're going full nuclear chapter 3. can't wait for the demo to come out in a few days

>all covers and promotion for chapter 3 mostly promote Sou
Kino is back on the menu boys.

Attached: CDs.jpg (1200x675, 211K)

And there are people who actually spared Kanna.

I kind of want to buy the soundtrack.
I hope the author will sell the physical version online instead of just comiket.

He probably will.

Also you get this bonus Nao art for purchasing the demo and soundtrack.

Attached: BonusNao.jpg (1908x2048, 633K)

I finishes the same trial last night. Is it worth playing more or should I wait until more is released?

yeah

Aight, thanks!

All this cute art for a bunch of dead characters
Does it feel a bit morbid to anyone else?

Attached: 1401829964726.jpg (425x369, 129K)

Nips pointed out the Nao thing and Nankidai pretty much gave a cryptic tease onto why she's a bonus for the ch.3 demo

Nao probably has some connection to [spoiller] the real Sou [/spoiler]

Not really. If other series can do it, why can't this one?

What the FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK KAI GOT KEKED SO HARD. THIS WHOLE STORY IS SO FUCKED. JOE WAS SACRIFICE? BUT I SAW THE FUCKING SACRIFICE CARD UNDER THE LAPTOP DESK WITH SOU????

fucking Nagito Komaeda tier fuckery

Harsh but true.

Attached: Bath.jpg (1024x694, 94K)

Japs are turbojews if you didn't notice.

Trueee

Why is there gonna be a demo for Chapter 3? You mean Part 1 to Chapter 3 or an even shorter thing?

Attached: cara4-16.png (600x624, 136K)

I played through all of chapter 1 last night and thought it was pretty linear but people here saying different people can die? What choices do you have to make to change who lives, or is that only in chapter 2?

Only in chapter 2

Maybe if the remake rumor is true, it could be possible in the remake.

Chapter 2

Ah ok, thanks. Guess I'll get started on that before I see anything here

MISHIMA IS STILL ALIVE

Attached: sou-migawari.png (816x624, 238K)

This character and his massive forearms is 100% going to die in chapter 3.

Attached: Hatuden-keiji1.rpgmvp.png (192x288, 1K)

But first he is going to fuck my tight asshole.

>implying Sara won't sacrifice herself to stop the killing game.

Attached: keijimomieruyo.png (816x624, 199K)

Uu,uuuuu!

Attached: Mar_a11_gloating_1.png (303x500, 138K)

don't be gay.

Attached: pedo ex police.png (816x624, 194K)

Reposting
rave.dj/RTzxHUN4wZ01qw

Good thing you can do one of those things so far.

this is such a mess
pretty good though

Looks like a dude from that one jump manga enigma or whatever.

Oh boy yet another fucking Japanese game with a cutesy artstyle and brutal violence to serve as juxtaposition this totally hasn't been done a million times over........ *yaws*

Honestly I'm amazed you got such a good mix out of YTTD and DR being smashed together. Works really well in some places.

That's just how the japs draw, you mungbean.

Attached: Reko.jpg (707x1000, 706K)

Do you have the pixiv link? I remember seeing a montage with all the participants, i want to turn that into a wallpaper.

Looks like YTTD is pretty popular in Japan, lotta fans. Think we'll get an anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=geziZgwoxQA
youtube.com/watch?v=MBITqTdpYIU

Attached: Kat Sara.jpg (600x900, 418K)

I really wouldn't doubt. We already have a manga.

Attached: 75996339_p1.png (800x1133, 808K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67989157
Rock on, friend.

Attached: First Round.jpg (2000x489, 1.36M)

What do you think a Your Turn To Die Fighting Game adaption would play like?

Attached: It's Your Turn To Die.png (1500x1080, 3.57M)

he really got more muscular it seems

Attached: EBksxNpUEAEkRTy.png (371x225, 65K)

I think we will probably get a budget remake first

That's a nice theory - but Miley was swapped out for the doll (they found the prop) so she could have been "spawned in" when the smoke obscured their vision

Am I ever going to find out more about Kai? That scene after chapter one kind of got me confused.

So was this just the outcome of one of the simulations?

So I'm assuming you've just finished Chapter 1 and haven't started Chapter 2?

Yes, you are going to find out a bit more. Not really a whole lot of detail, but you find out a bit more about his life and the context of the e-mail he sent.

>game isn't even finished yet
>it threads already turned into autistic circlejerk with waifufaggotry and spammers

Just like every other game then?

Yeah that's where I am. Alright thats good. I'm assuming that there's more fuckery going on in this game than meets the eye.

I saved ahead of time to see what would happen if I killed her (I didn't care for what happened in the rock room), so I killed Sou instead.

It really depends desu. While it's still on the level of other RPGmaker horror games, it has to be popular enough like Ao Oni and Angels of Death to at least get an anime of any sort. Yume Nikki and Witch's House got a manga but no anime. Mad Father got a novel. For major success, if Your Turn To Die gets as popular or even more popular than Corpse Party (another RPGmaker original) then of course it'll blow up more and we might get more from the creator and even a whole anime, better soundtrack, etc.

I'd say it's already as popular as original Corpse Party PC98 game, and it already has a manga to boot.

Is chapter 2 longer than 1?

Same length pretty much. Around 2-2:30~ hours per part.

These threads are basically generals at this point, I don't care because it's more videogames than 90% of threads but you know some autist will

It was fun to discuss the theories but now we need to wait for Chapter 3.

Who are these characters? Did I somehow miss something or am I retarded?

Attached: who.jpg (546x1248, 408K)

You missed the victim's videos so yes, you did miss something AND you're retarded

Attached: 1430687928478.png (850x480, 157K)

Bottom two are from victim videos, top left is from the dancing minigame, top right I have no idea.

>Did I somehow miss something or am I retarded?

I'm guessing you didn't watch the victim videos

Attached: naomichi.png (1034x790, 1.91M)

There's still enough new people that more than 65% of posts are game discussion so we're still good for a bit. We definitely need to let the threads die before they become general cancer though.

Just imagine how fucked Q-Taro would have been in this trial

Top right is the guy in the hidden room's video cursing Sara, I think.

I don't think so, they don't look that much alike and if it's him why wouldn't baker and the other student victim from 2-2 be included?

Maybe it's just supposed to be a creator cameo

Attached: salaryman.png (1045x785, 1.44M)

Poor schoolgirl that got impaled

These games don't want you to think about characters deaths, the characters certainly don't. Its always been strange to me about how in these death games the murder / deaths of characters seems to be the least focused thing.

It's not the focus because there's nothing you can do to prevent that, after you get picked, that is.

Bottom two are from the victim videos, Top left is the girl from the dancing mini game, top right is the MC of one of the authors manga. Also, the game itself has a manga if you didn't know, its not translated though.

Forgot a pic of him.

Attached: 5962098l.jpg (760x570, 219K)

Where's the porn.

I got commissioned to do some, gonna be Keiji choking Sara.

wait for the remake

In the room of lies.

Finally.

Attached: heh.png (237x356, 213K)

Does anyone know if you gain new dialogue, even if just two lines, when you skip negotiations and thus having 0 tokens with Gin?

Attached: EBhjywhVAAIA9Q5.jpg (500x500, 44K)

I doubt it. Remember Gin was also actively giving his own coins away for free so he'd probably still be in the absolute bottom.

So which of chapter 2-1's endings are canon?

pushing.

We don't know. My money is on pushing.

I enjoyed the first threads but now it's just a general in Yea Forums
Same posts, waifufagging etc
Knew it was going to happen but didn't want to believe.

>I got commissioned to do some
But you wouldn't draw this on your own? You fucking turbo jew.

Gotta pay rent.

If you're good at something never do it for free except if you can and want to

Bullshit. Especially for artists. Do you think they don't doodle alot between commissions?

I don't.

what matters is how much you got from others
though yeah, i also doubt it will give any dialogue

Attached: 23872312.png (650x407, 189K)

>except if you can and want to

ironically yes as the way you get her a change of clothes is foreshadowing to the second chapter.

Sacrifice is such a bullshit role to have. It's the only one that needs to get through two rounds.

Literally the Q-taro decision

did anyone not spend tokens because they were afraid they would've needed it for later in their first playthrough or am i just stupid

I didnt spend any because I didnt get any.

It would have been incredibly bullshit if all 20 partcipants made it past the first trial.

But at 10 partcipants or less and 2 votes for yourself you're almost guaranteed to make it past the first round

How? You never did any attractions with anyone who gave you tokens or did any negotiations? You didn't even take Gin's tokens like candy from a baby?

A shorter one I'd assume

I did, thought there might be important stuff that you could buy later, then the main game happened and I just went through with the game.

That would be dumb

I didn't think the game would ever let me use tokens for anything important since that would be a lot of extra routes potentially, so I just tried to talk to people and bought all the victim videos.

Anyone sane would

Nani?

You got the Sacrifice card, what gambit would you use to make people want to vote for your death while not being too suspicious?

Wonder why he knew about the organization wanting Sara.

Call everyone a nigger

Pretend to be keymaster so it looks like I don't want to die. Good chance of backfiring though.

So what was the Hades' Incident about?

People in these games are retarded and try to kill anyone with insider info that could help them survive, so Id just lie and say I was working with them.

Possibly. Which means Mishima wasn't really supposed to die that early.

That's what happens when you're unemployed.

Keep quiet as much as possible, sneak myself into the second round with my own votes, and hopefully the resident edgelord is so unlikable people think he's the sacrifice instead.

Whatever you say neet.

Shut up you Kaifag. It's Kai's own fault for being a retard and acting suspicious.

Sage is always the best bet, since you can be suspicious and say you won't say your role like Joe and maybe the scenario "they are saying nothing because they don't want to be killed" since sage is a death sentence would work?

Attached: 1362813243.png (676x1412, 661K)

All out offensive, accuse people of shit. I would get on everyone's bad side while it still looks I'm trying to avoid votes.

Keeping too quiet might get some of the smart ones to guess that you're the sacrifice though especially since you made it to the second round and didn't do anything to be targeted supposedly.

>tfw no online version of the game
Not sure if it will work without death on the line though.

>playing by their rules
It's like I'm talking to a sheep

>tfw no online version of the game
what's that supposed to mean?

Moment I get Sacrifice, I'll pull a Sou and antagonize as many people as possible.

Make others aware that I'm a /pol/ browser.

The pro strategy is for the Sage and Sacrifice to work together

there are hundreds of mafia clients

Sou out of everyone should have been the one killed, he was the one being retarded, doing suspicious shit, and constantly fucking with everyone.

That's literally what happened to Nao

The fact she said nothing of importance, then made it to the finals and got 2 votes instantly confirmed for me that she was the sacrifice

>not hanging out with Gin and refusing his tokens

Attached: purest.png (420x1356, 1.1M)

He was smart enough to actually bank on his brains to fool people. Kai was too dumb to take advantage of his position.

She did say some things that helped lead the discussion iirc.

>be the sacrifice
>start pulling a massive Sou
>get voted on out of sheer hate
>then put my own two votes on the most passive member
>spin the false tale that its the sacrifice and we should avoid voting for that person
>Vote for myself in the finals and win

Attached: Tomboys.webm (338x480, 1.58M)

Pulling a Sou seems to be the easiest thing to do in that situation
Since the first trial is going to have a lot of people, just your own two votes can push you in the final vote and then just act like a asshole because you got voted for, ez

Attached: 1321871243.png (668x1516, 377K)

Let's be real, half the people playing would be pulling a Sou if it was Yea Forums.

Everyone from Yea Forums would be Q-Taro, a bitch whose all talk.

Then I'll just say that I'm the real Sou and nobody would say no to me and instantly vote me off.

Yea Forums can't do anything in social situations. I guess they will all act like edgier Gin.

It was an event where all of the biggest criminals in the underworld would compete in a death game for the title of king. It's rumored that the one who won that game was Sou.

This would be me (on the left).

Attached: hannakiend.png (816x624, 274K)

>Everyone from Yea Forums would be Q-Taro, Kanna a bitch whose all talk.
Fixed

I know I'm late but for the ones who recognize him, I'll point out their possible connections to him.
>Q-taro: Probably from the same orphanage as him
>Kanna: Same as Q-taro or possibly Sou's sister
>Keiji: Might have been the one who actually "killed" him but Megumi went and framed it to make it look like Alice killed him
>Reko: Dude is the reason her brother is behind bars and whey their relationship got ruined. Maybe some other connection
>Alice: We already know
>Shin: Stole dude's identity for some reason. Even took his scarf or was given his scarf which implies he might have actually known Sou more closely.

So that leaves Sara and she doesn't recognize him for whatever reason but I feel like that in itself means she might have some connection to him that's more important than the others. Nao and Gin were the only ones alive at that point who weren't in the room when they pulled up Sou's pic. So we don't know if those two recognize him or not. But seeing as how the remaining candidates seem to know him, Gin might possibly know him as well and they left his reaction out to hide some things. Nao being a non candidate could go either way.

For those dead like Mishima, Joe and Kai? We already know Kai didn't recognize him since he wrote the email on his findings so maybe Joe didn't either. Mishima being a candidate may have known him but I can't imagine from where.

more like everyone would act like Sou during game 2 after Keiji fucks him up and all he can do is stammer, tell everyone to shup up so he can think and watch his plan fall apart

Mom said it's my turn to die

But that was an act though

nips believe that mishima could have been his sensei

yeah, but a Yea Forums poster in the death game would act like that without acting

Very true.

I can't get over the art for this game. On the surface it looks so mediocre but its actually super cohesive and aesthetically fits the tone of the game.I fucking love it.

You can steal a guy's identity sure but to also take his personal belonging like the scarf? There's clearly more of a connection to the two than we realize. Plus they even kinda look similar.

Attached: Sou.png (330x624, 76K)

that's what having SOUL does

Yeah. Just something about the art is weirdly charming. Like it just blends well with the environment that they created for the story.

Besides being pretty boys who've shown crazy faces, they don't look that similar to me tbqh. Their eye colors aren't even the same and their hair colors are different. Real Sou's hair color matches Kanna's color more than it matches Sou's color.

Sou is self-employed

So he claims.

How long are each of the chapters?

10 hours

Thanks, is it scary

They aren't 10 hours but yes some segments are pretty spooky. Best played at night/in the dark.

That'd actually be a pretty baller strategy if either one of them could figure out the other's role before the main game and strike a deal.

He actually didn’t, that’s from the survival rate paper

>just started the game
>teacher and woman talk about how they survived in pairs
>realize some of these other guys don't have pairs

u-uh bros? i-is this something i should be worried about?

get the fuck out of this thread before you get spoiled retard

Check the names on the chalkboard in the bar and count them.

Not him but could you actually post the screenshots of the chalkboard of the people who can drink and people who can't drink?

Who were the missing participants from those papers again? I thought Shin wasn't on there.

not him but shin was on there. he was at 0%. hence the reason he did what he did.

the ones excluded from the list were joe, kai, nao, kugie and sou

What will her role be in chapter 3?

Attached: Miley.png (356x624, 86K)

the one of the best girl for third chapter in a row

Dying

where's her collar

Think about it.

Being Sou's caretaker.

inb4 there was another sheet of people with a greater chance of survival and it has real Sou at the top and Joe just below him.

...duh?

What does she taste like?

She doesn't have one.

didn't the percentages add up to 100 confirming there are no other sheets

Everything released so far combined is ~9 hours long.
Eh. It's not a jumpscare horror if that's what you're asking (with some borderline elements in the first chapter), but it's atmoshpere is a lot more tense than in something like Danganronpa.

Attached: Dolls.jpg (320x180, 17K)

They don't have to do they? The stats don't mean they have to be the only one left.

But Gashu has one so wouldn't she?

She's there willingly.

Wouldn't be surprised that the ones considered "non candidates" are actually the ones who are the most likely to survive or the more important ones besides Sara.

Kai was working for the group.
Joe has an doll and AI despite being a "non candidate"
And clearly real Sou is important enough to them as the files show and how he may be the one in Miley's room with an IV.

Gashu looks pretty willing himself or else his plan makes no sense.

she took her head off and it fell off

Nope. There were 4 sheets given and only 15 names were shown. Sara's at the highest at 15% and everyone else was like under 10%. I don't think they'd all get to 100% if you add up all their percentages.

If "Sou" can take his collar off(probably due to the hacking) then maybe she found a way as well. Plus we had with them taking their collars off but that was probably just meant to be fanservice and not to be taken too seriously.

I still can't help but feel there's some sort of relation between her and Baker-chan. It's not like some kind of sameface thing, there are a number of ways that they look similar

Attached: 1565044086713.png (816x624, 361K)

The relationship will be the bullet into their brains by the end of Chapter 3

They do look pretty similar. Though idk where they'll be going with this if they are related.

She's Ryoko

Miley will survive. She was nursing Sou after all.

Attached: file.png (200x200, 985)

What was her trial? I don’t remember seeing her

You can't even count how many names there are on them, why would I trust you to know what they add up to?
I went back and checked and not only do they add up to 100 it was even a point of discussion in the second main game.
Bunch of fucking speed readers in this thread.

>Here, have two guns, one is loaded
>Have fun

This. I find it completely weird how Ryoko gets mentioned quite a bit and is even known to the organization along with Joe, yet we've seen nothing from her if you count out the manga.

She had to pick between the real gun or a fake fun or something. Some kind of variation of Russian Roulette I'm assuming? She got the real gun and well that's why you don't see her.

They do add up to 100%, try it yourself

Attached: Memop-all.jpg (816x624, 189K)

She was in one of the 2-2 victim videos

Her trial was simple, one gun was loaded and the other wasn't, she had to choose or she'd choke to death

So was there a way to save Joe ? I had figured he was the sacrifice when I noticed Sou's lies wouldn't actually work in favor of being the sacrifice. So from there I was hesitating between Joe and Kanna and figured it could only be Joe because the way the debate happened wouldn't allow Kanna to get enough votes. So I voted for Joe and said he was the sage thinking it'd get him the votes but everyone fucking ganged up on Kai no matter what I did.

Just make a fucking general on /vg/ if you're going to make 200 threads about the same old, """game""

You do understand that for it to add up to 100% makes it sound like that's for a single "winner" even though it's possible for there to be more than one survivour in the game, right?
The guy probably made a typo too, calm down.

No they do not you absolute retard. There were 15 names on there and all together their percentages does not add up to 100%. Most of these guys were under 10% except Sara.

survivor and winner are two different things

Amazing.

That would kinda imply only one person is meant to survive wouldn't it?

there's nothing you can do for joe there

retard

shut the fuck up faggot

take your pills user

well there you go. it does add up to 100. even then it still doesn't mean there can't be more than one winner.

My point is that just because they even add up to 100% doesn't mean there can't more be names.
If these stats are for a single "winner" that's fine. But there is not always going to be a single winner.
If these stats are for simple survival then adding up to 100% doesn't mean anything.
The point is it's possible for their to be more names. Not probable but possible

you're a clown

Attached: percentages.png (385x123, 38K)

not even when you got the Kai choice where you reveal to everyone he's the actual sage or keep it to yourself? The wording of that one confused me so I clicked on the first response but if you keep it to yourself do nobody figure it out or I guess Sou says it instead of you?

Joe dies no matter what you do. Chapter 1 gives you no options to save those people.

Besides Joe needs to die to kickstart Sara's development.

yeah, if you don't say it, other character will say it for you

>Her trial was simple, one gun was loaded and the other wasn't, she had to choose or she'd choke to death
Do we really know if it was that simple? The people who died in the first trial had some pretty bullshit first trials. The guy who was REEEing about Sara had more of an execution than a trial.

The characters of this game are pretty likable desu
I already feel more for them than the Danganronpa casts who feel like talking gimmicks

How long do you think Shin would survive if he didn't take the bait and was friendly and helpful? Still 0.0%?

When would there ever be several winners? The case where two people survive there's clearly only one winner, whoever the sacrifice was. The second person is just their prize.

>Do we really know if it was that simple?
we don't

Why'd you reply to me twice?

>he still doesn't know how to count
oh no no no no no

>/kgsg/ can't read
>/kgsg/ can't count
Nice general you guys have here.

Yeah, I really like everyone, I'm just happy they don't forget the characters who died, having bits of Joe's hallucinations and more Kai

Attached: free hugs.png (456x2400, 1.59M)

Anyone who didn't vote for Joe is an absolute brainlet. Only reply to this post if you got the alternative dialogue on your first try.

Attached: 1468548899492.jpg (500x500, 336K)

Not even him but how dumb are you? Use your head. There are three main games for this death game. There were 20 participants from the start before 8 of them got axed(let's ignore real Sou possibly being alive for now)

We have 12 now. 3 die at the end of the first main game and one of those deaths was avoidable had the cast actually looked at the instructions.

We now have 9 before the second main game and 3 die at the end of the second main game leaving us with 6.

If the patterns continue especially for this final main game, there's absolutely no way for there to be only one winner. Atleast more than one person would be surviving and survival is the same as winning.

Speaking of it's time to settle this, are we /kgsg/ or /yttdg/?

DR characters are mostly one note gimmicks so it's no wonder TTYD characters are better.

Where do you get that from? Who said there can only be one winner?
Who do you reckon wins when there are only two people left? Will they just be expected to duke it out until one is left?

Why would there only be three main games?

What happens if there's a tie between two commoners?

Attached: setuna-kan2.png (288x288, 5K)

kgsg i guess

Well done Sara
Well done
However!

Attached: Cara4-18.png (600x624, 425K)

He probably would have been fine assuming Gashu doesn't pull anything, Imagine some 0% guy doing better than the 15% girl. Gashu would probably ree out a bit.

Of course.

Based burgerboi

Implied both get killed

Because it's literally fucking implied from the past simulations where the girl resembling Sara dying in the final main game which was it's third main game. Oh and let's not forget Sara's dad saying this is the final main game for chapter 3.

>obviously this rule I pulled out my ass is the truth

>implied
also nothing says there's only one main game in chapter 3

well there could be another subgame like ch2

Thr intro with everyone crying over his death was probably the friendly Shin path. So yeah still 0.0%

It's also established that there's random death traps around like the one Gin got caught in.

Let's win this game together user!

Attached: happy_sou.png (816x624, 182K)

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE
OHNONONONONO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: cara5-36.png (500x624, 66K)

Wait, something happens if you vote for Joe instead of yourself in the trial run?

>3 Main games
This has not been overtly stated by any actual game master and there's absolutely nothing saying the final main game could be changed to a scenario that results in only one "winner".

How do you get this cg?

Use Safalin's machine 3 times to get best ending.

Let's be real Yea Forums you would all sell your friends out at the first risk of death.

what friends

Is literally every single joe hallucination going to be a jumpscare?

>you will never take a mindbroken Sara as a milkshake

Attached: 70398045_p19.png (1190x1684, 1.22M)

>Shin has 0% because he is too nice to sacrifice other people for his survival
>Sara has 15% because she is ice cold
>only reason she was nice during this game is because Joe was with her
>without his memories in the voteforkanna route she reverts to caring only about her survival
make it happen nankidai

Attached: 1565216893044.png (816x624, 348K)

What's going on here

Attached: DmVlojQUcAE6AKW.jpg (2048x1848, 385K)

Atleast play the game you fucking retard. You were wrong. There are only 3 main games.

she's a sodabrain

source: my ass

Neither you faggot. This isn't a general, there isn't enough discussion to warrant a general without it immediately becoming a cancerous shithole. Just talk about the games until we have nothing left to discuss and wait for chapter 3.

No

My guess is that there was a clue in the room to help them survive and they just didn't figure it out in time.

I'm pretty sure some trials were just rigged. For example there wasn't a sandpaper in Kanna's room, so it's likely that there was no way to save her sister. The 'trial' for the guy cursing Sara is also essentially just a straight up execution, can't imagine any way he'd get out of that.

So would we still control Sara when she goes absolutely stone cold for a chapter?

>For example there wasn't a sandpaper in Kanna's room
Her room was cleaned of everything how do you know that?
>the trial was an execution
how do you know that?

No we'd control Shin.

Take notes DR this is how you do a female protagonist without being insanely creepy about it.

But Shin also went nuclear.

How was DR creepy? The only time it had a female protagonist was UDG and that wasn't creepy.

There was also no corpse or blood in the room. Maybe they cleaned up after. As for the execution trial, maybe there was a password he had to shout to stop the swinging blade. Just throwing out speculation.

Do you think these scenes happen back-to-back?

He's clearly talking to someone from the organization, I'm guessing Kai was in the same room and just let him die like Keiji did with the detective.

I got the impression that he was alone in the room, but was just screaming at the organization because he knew they were recording him.

>Her room was cleaned of everything how do you know that?
I assume it because Gashu was responsible for it and because the key still fit without whittling it down.

g-d i wish that were me

>the key still fit without whittling it down.
That doesn't prove anything? It's more likely that the box was designed to open either way in case people didn't figure out what to do with the key.

In the other two trials the key needed to be whittled down to unlock the candidate, the unwhittled key unlocked the non candidate. In Kanna's case it was the opposite, which is why people think the trial was tampered with.

I need to see it when it's done Where is your art at

Attached: ^3045C94AF08AE6F660FFAE7089688CAA62E7642E25C4D0203A^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (500x281, 15K)

>In the other two trials the key needed to be whittled down to unlock the candidate, the unwhittled key unlocked the non candidate
You had to unwhittle the key either way what are you on about?
Even if the unwhittled key would work for the non-candidate then how exactly could Kanna have fucked up freeing her sister? None of that makes sense.

Has science gone too far?

Attached: Dk44pIoVsAAapZn.jpg (1854x2048, 338K)

What for?

It's just inference, so of course it's not a proof. There just hasn't been anything about a special key system and a real-life master key system doesn't work with keys of different sizes (which you would get if you whittled the key down).

My wife Kanna is cute and funny.

Keiji best boy.

I really hope he's not a bad guy

We know he killed a guy user.

That doesn't make you a bad guy.

epic

i want him to break the bed while he fucks my brains out, holding down with his massive arms

DING DING DING

*Ahem*

Fuck Miley
Fuck Rio
And most importantly
Fuck Naoggers

Attached: cara16-2.png (370x624, 76K)

But we don't know the details. If it was in the line of duty, I don't think he would necessarily be a bad guy, especially seeing as he's still pretty hung up about it.

What is that?

>Not picking Nao just to fuck over Gashu

Attached: Vial.jpg (1668x2224, 3.07M)

Why the fuck did this ending give me a boner

>tfw no cute melon soda gf to mind break me

Attached: Untitled7.png (945x921, 156K)

That's the appropiate reaction to best girl end.

Attached: Dm5h6WQU8AAm8TI.jpg (2048x1618, 406K)

I'm pretty sure that Shin made him.

so I just finished the second chapter
what happened if I voted for anyone else other than Kanna?

>voting for the bucket

Attached: 1472954024166.jpg (269x243, 12K)

she had the courage, might as well give her what she wants in the last minute
Sou's an ass, I didn't want to see him win
I didn't trust Nao,at all

There's an additional ending and another route.

Protect the fluffyboi

Attached: Protect catdog.png (273x195, 107K)

NOTHING
YOU DID THE RIGHT CHOICE.

I keep seeing people recommend this game, but what can I play it on?

Look it up you lazy idiot.

Your browser
vgperson.com/games/yourturntodie.htm

That's exactly why I'm asking on Yea Forums instead of looking it up.

>Get 200 tokens
>Faggot runs to the vending machine before me

Pissed me the fuck off. Is there any way to get 200 tokens and escape?

>"Is that a gun...?"
>"Could you give it to me?"

Attached: Shin_big.png (613x896, 592K)

I want to /ss/ gin

Remember to call him cute

Attached: Untitled2.png (818x630, 309K)

Attached: Untitled4.png (944x928, 7K)

Calm down, Sara

Attached: cara2-19.png (500x624, 72K)

Good both of Sara's pets are here now.

Attached: Untitled6.png (817x626, 218K)

Wonder how he's gonna die

Because he's not surviving

I'd bet on Gin and Q-taro dying next

pls let gin and mr policeman live

>Logic Route
Gin and then Shin

>Muh friendship route
Q-taro, and then Keiji

What happens if you vote for anyone else but Kanna?

Different endings

Any word on them?

You can kill Sou and get a more happy ending and you can Vote for Nao and leave the place with her

I fucking love the idea of a death game using role cards. I wanna make my own. Just gotta find a guy who can code, and a guy for the music.

I hate this because it's probably right and Kanna + Reko is going to be the 'canon' ending.

>S tier
Alice, Keiji, Q-taro
>A tier
Joe, Shin, Kai
>B tier
Gin, Reko
>C tier
Mishima, Kanna
>D tier
Nao, Sara

Just load a save and choose to kill Sou since it'll most likely end up being the good/true ending. Unless you want to stick with just the bad end for some reason. Wouldn't even be surprised if the writer just ends the bad end shortly in the last chapter to spend more time on writing the true ending.

swap B and D and it would be correct

10/10 ost
youtube.com/watch?v=-_uE_EjpyC8

Wait, Alice can survive?

But why is it considered bad?
I don't like it.

Yeah but reko dies so you have to choose.

Where's the choice?
I'm just curious, I don't think I'll change mine.

Yup, all you gotta do is fuck up the Reko push. Never been happier to mess up in my life.

Is it based on the tokens?

Because it's the 'logical' choice and not the 'feeling' choice. Kanna ending is just framed to be way more hopeful.
Sou - Alice is probably going to be more interesting, but it's also a guaranteed clusterfuck that has almost no chance of ending well.
You have to fuck up the part with the fake Reko.

Just don't push fake reko down. There's also a way for Alice to stay alive long enough to see that Reko is alive so he doesn't die in despair.

Dont listen to him, hes just a fucking eetard. Of course they arent going to cut one branch short. Theres probably going to just be the logic/feelings paths, and I doubt the difference between Alice/Reko will affect the plot much from here on.

>Because it's the 'logical' choice and not the 'feeling' choice.

How is not killing Kanna the more logical choice? That girl is going to die for you, obviously you'd want a person like that to live if you wanted to be rational and maximize your chances of survival in the next game.

Attached: Huh.png (515x310, 96K)

So you will be contributing diddly squat then.

>Sou becomes even more crazy
>Joe still torments Sara with the hallucinations
>It gets so bad someone wipes her memory of Joe or she just becomes mindbroken and forgets him
Meanwhile on the good/true end
>Sou actually reconciles with Sara and leaves her one final gift
>Sara finally beats her hallucinations and gets over Joe's death
>Also gets the resolve to finally end this game once and for all
>Shows that Sara's father is there as well

Do I just idle when I'm supposed to push? Tried pushing really slowly but it didn't work.

Right click and you get a prompt to cancel. Don't do it, really, the way Reko dies is ten times as retarded as Alice's death.

Huh, I spent ages not pushing Reko until I eventually figured it was my only choice. I like her though so glad I did.

Those are conclusions that you can't see coming when you make the choice, it's unfair to base the validity of the choice on what happens after when the events aren't very well tied to the choice.

>anons thinking that the "kill kanna" choice will give them the better ending
This is just b8, right?

Not pushing fake Reko should have killed Gin instead of Reko since it would have lead to a more interesting outcome

Attached: 1564003706983.png (480x624, 116K)

And? This is what happens in a lot of VNs/vidya where choices are involved.

And? I don't care about that, we're discussing this choice and not something else.

She's cute, so yes.

I'm not saying he'll 100% do it, but a lot of writers do that shit. Just compare the length of some other ending to a true ending in visual novels. Most of the time the other ending is cut short.

Because it's not just rounds of the main game. Sou contributed way more in regards to literally everything else while Kanna has been useless for the most part.
Of course that is ignoring that Sou is a fucking psycho that will probably intentionally sabotage your group if you don't kill him.

>Writer gives 2 full length routes
>One part of the chapter takes him 6-10 months to complete
See you in 2021 for the Final Chapter Part 1

What the fuck? Why'd you kill him, Yea Forums?

Attached: Cara1-2.png (490x624, 81K)

technically it's 4
you still have the Reko/Alice choice
lets not forget Nao route is a thing

Those conclusions show you what the author thinks about the choice though. Saving Kanna is obviously supposed to be the 'good' route because of what happens.

I d-didn't... it wasn't my fault

Attached: 71982749_p2.png (700x900, 328K)

Sou has contributed in ways that obfuscate and waste time, any rational person would decide to get rid of such a variable.
He's the dumbo that picked sacrifice.

"We are held captive as well."
youtube.com/watch?v=ZylfOvr2-vg

How can one character be so BASED bros

Nao route just ends desu. There's no continuation. I also doubt there'll be that much difference between Reko and Alice.

While that's a matter of perspective and a bit too early as the final chapters aren't out, I'm still going to suppose that the choices themselves aren't inherently bad or good, even though the routes they lead to might be.

>when it starts playing after Gashu kills himself
good shit, true despairkino

Attached: 1473093453306.jpg (1020x900, 83K)

I wasn't. I stated from the start that the choice will end up leading you to the bad ending and not that the choice itself was bad. Dunno why are you even so hung up about it even desu.

I don't know, I forgot.

Attached: PRÖÖÖT.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

I'm so fucking hyped for what's coming next. Since I killed Kanna I really want to see the awakened madman in action

Soukeks think they're literally him. Intelligent, nihillistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

where are the songs from the second main game? there were a lot of cool tracks I cant find

Again, yes, Sou is realistically way more trouble than he's worth, but that's not how it's frame in game. If you decide to kill Sou the in-universe reason isn't "he's fucking dangerous". He even gets painted in a good light in that ending.

If you had any braincells you'd be able to tell the author's intent fairly easily. Stop misleading others, user.

He confirmed part 1 will release sometime this year in a video

>There's also a way for Alice to stay alive long enough to see that Reko is alive so he doesn't die in despair
Wait, so both Reko and Alice can survive? Or does Reko get killed off after Alice realises he's being tricked?

Writing/art/dialogue is not nothing, fucking retard.

Best friend killer

When Keiji accuses Sou wearing a scarf to hide his neck (implying he's in on the game and might not have a collar), I don't think that was a throwaway accusation. We haven't seen Gin's neck yet.

But that's exactly how it's framed in the game because he's more trouble than he's worth IN the game.

Nah this is for the alice dies route. He just gets to see Reko alive and well before he passes away.

>Your Turn To Die
>expect anime flavored epicmafia thread
>get weebshit waifu thread

dammit

that is literally me though

literally me

Attached: Cara5-16.png (346x624, 69K)

Doesn't everyone get knocked out by a shock from the collar before the second main game? I could be wrong but I thought Sara mentions feeling a shock from the neck, and Gin gets shocked just before she does.

Doesn't prove explicitly he's wearing one, but it'd be hard to fake being knocked out at just the right time with no warning.

I'm the Keymaster.

Attached: IMG_20190810_235338.png (298x236, 91K)

I kill Sou because there's only space for one intelligent, nihilistic player with a wicked sense of humour.

I'm talking about the choice. The choice of killing him isn't framed as getting rid of a troublemaker.

But I'm not. How is me speaking my thoughts about him cutting the bad end short trying to mislead others? I don't know the writer's intent and I'm not some clairvoyant or have a 200 IQ brain like you to tell what he's thinking. I've just seen it happen too many times in other stories so I'm just skeptical.

You can draw then?

Post it.

(You)?

Epicmafia is peak autism though.

If you got the Sactifice and bamboozled everyone into voting for you, who would you escape with?

Attached: 1540946707628.jpg (640x640, 84K)

What do you think the author's intent is? Because I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be possible for the logic path to be cut short for being the bad ending essentially.

It's the thread's turn to die and Safalin is sad, cheer her up Yea Forums.

Attached: cara15-8.png (350x624, 72K)

But it is, did you forget the many times our dear MC lets slip her guise of compassion and rationality? Those dark red thoughts are her own, it's certainly plausible she'd do something cold and calculating with the guise of being compassionate.

>I don't know the writers intent
Good, at least you admit it. My brain functions well enough to realize that your idea makes zero narrative sense. Zero. I wish I was as fucking stupid as you, it'd make these mystery games a lot more fun.

In fact you can do exactly that in the second main game. I wonder if we can get a full chapter out of that.
>yfw And my own survival too...

If I was replacing someone who died in the initial game so everyone but Mishima is pickable?

Kanna, she's the youngest kid.

It's not fun to be stupid and read/play mystery things, you miss everything obvious and arrive at the conclusion after extreme spoonfeeding and you don't feel like you've really understood/achieved anything.

I would know, I'm stupid.

I don't even know id this is ironic or not anymore. So many anons thinking they're smarter than everyone else. I guess
was right

Miley

The world needs more point-and-click adventure anime games like this

Dont need to prove SHIT to you, faggot. Just accept that you were wrong.

Attached: 2766411-cp_gbeplaydate_07172015+-+quick+look+-+2015-07-17+14-01-28.01_12_13_55.still001.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

which is why we used to have multiple full rooms going

only role worth playing is fool

Sou because he has the lowest chance to win so I'll be bamboozling the betting odds in the organization.

YTTD was made in RPG maker and there are several free VN engines. your best bet would be to use these tools, get community help, and rig a demo together to pitch your idea.

lol

>I have literally never played a video game before

That's why we're on Yea Forums.
People who play video games post on /vg/.

For real? No idea that RPG maker could look like this. I'll take your advice, user.

there's a reason there's still a zero gold counter bottom right when you open sara's student id

I thought the game was just telling me samurai onna is OG.

Assuming I wasn't able to become really close friends with someone, I'd probably pick Reko. I'd like to say I'd save someone like Gin or Kanna, but they'd probably hate your guts for tricking others and that would just fuck me up. Saving only Sara/Joe or Nao/Mishima would also be fucked, and the others are a little too machiavellian for me.
Also Rio or Safalin, if that were a choice.

I'd be pretty surprised if that was the outcome of the Kanna route. Not impossible, but that'd be a total curveball if you consider what we've seen so far imo.

Q-Taro
he won't hate me for not picking someone else

>Joe supossedly stays around at night after running from Sara's stalker and hears Sara scream so he enter her house
I can't be the only one who still thinks he is really suspicious right?

True, but I think you would part ways pretty quickly after that.

Eh, I think he just saw how worried she looked and decided to go back.

He was probably still in the process of leaving when he heard her scream. Presumably in real time it hadn't even been a minute.