CONFESS THYNE VIDYA SINS OR SUFFER THE FLAMES

CONFESS THYNE VIDYA SINS OR SUFFER THE FLAMES

Attached: 1565035474072.png (536x913, 522K)

I play Hitman with a controller

I used cheatengine like a million times

No online hax tho

I FAP RO MALE VIDYA CHARACTERS OF EVERY RACE AND SHAPE. FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I'VE SINNED

I dont actually play games anymore, I just watch No commentary playthroughs on youtube

because I'm a 3D artist and have no time.

Attached: BBVPO00.jpg (624x520, 29K)

I really like fighting games, but I haven't played a lot of them in the past few months. Seeing the announcements put out at EVO has spiked my interest back up, but I have no clue which game to start up again. Fuck's sake, I even forgot some of the vocab with the mechanics. God fucking help me.

Attached: 1560290646433.png (350x350, 48K)

I played and got through most of the final fantasy games using guides and save scumming on an emulator

>a protestant demanding someone confess their sins
Does not compute.

I thought it was supposed to be a puritan in OP's pic from the thread that it originated from.

>that thread
Drawfags are a gift sometimes.

Sin?

Attached: I_only_know_what_i've_seen.png (332x416, 199K)

Puritans are protestants.

I've had to repair my PS3 and PS3 controllers for year, but always procrastinated, and now the one credible repair guy in town is so backlogged he's not even taking new orders. It's been over two months since learning he was backlogged and there's no end to it in sight.

I already have the screwdrivers I need to open my PS3 and Wii to try dusting them out and cleaning the lenses on my own, but I'm terrified I'll use the wrong cleaner and strip them. Does any user know if rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip will work just fine, or any standard lens cleaner? Do consoles need highly specific lens cleaners?

Is it just me, or does the warhammer fantasy lore not have a christianity equivalent but does have a inquisition equivalent?

youll be fine with just a normal q-tip

I pre ordered BL3 super deluxe edition for PS4 Pro.

sigmar is basically jesus tho

It's the cleaning solution I'm most concerned about, not the Q-tip. I have 99% isopropyl alcohol.

Yeah that'll work, don't worry

That's not a sin considering the ™ games have retarded ass keyboard controls with using a shit ton of different keys for actions that will never conflict with themselves so there's no need to bind it to a separate key. And also snap shooting isn't what you should be doing in Hitman so mouse aiming doesn't have nearly as much impact in that game as an actual shooter would.

I claim to be a fan of games I've never or barely played.
I've dropped bloodborne twice due to dying in the first or second checkpoint in the town.
I used a guide to beat persona 5.

Also I bought No Man's Sky day 2. Day 1 people at least didn't have access to reviews before buying

I like playing all my PC games with a controller.

I never actually bought your game, Todd.

ALL I DO IS PARROT THE OPINIONS FROM THE MAJORITY OF Yea Forums

Attached: 1560275161953.png (284x449, 104K)

I spent 10 dollars on a japanese gacha game and got nothing

I, in 2019, play Overwatch on PS4, with a controller

I unironically play animal crossing for the story, I’m excited to see what New Horizons will bring.

I've had tons of games on my PS3 for years that I still haven't gotten around to playing. I started Beyond Good and Evil but stopped within the first hour. I genuinely want to play Tokyo Jungle and the Sam and Max installments, but for some reason I never do so.