What's the best depiction of Satan in video games?

What's the best depiction of Satan in video games?

Attached: SatanSMT2.jpg (2120x1656, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/the-jewish-view-of-satan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that just the Aliens queen with milkies?

Attached: 1548660895701.jpg (778x512, 67K)

Bump

SMT one unironically, it its the most unique as it its the God's soldier one version instead of ruler of hell, and SMT Lucifer is unique too

You posted it

Yep, but Apocalypse had a decent one too

That's because it is based on the original Jewish tradition.
Satan and Lucifer are completely different beings with different origin.

Satan was an angel basically serve as God's second opinion, or 'Accuser'

Lucifer is the one that rebelled and became the figure we associate the devil with.

Now that is interesting, i always thought the Jewish tradition one came after the 'Satan is another name for Lucifer' one

I'm partial to the depiction in the Dante's Inferno commercial. Then the actual game ruined it

Attached: dantes_inferno_superbowl_xliv_003.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

why? was his Dong bigger than yours?

What you said was completely inaccurate. Satan is literally anything that turns you away from God, Lucifer is a mistranslation for the Morning Star (Venus) and the name of a king of Babylon

I'm sure his dong is bigger than every man whose ever lived. That said, this just looks so much more goofier

Attached: Lucifer_Dante's_Inferno.png (1000x750, 1.14M)

If I’m not mistaken, even the NT implicitly maintains that distinction, until Revelation, which isn’t even canon.

That looks awesome. He’s frozen in Coccytus, so he’s not gonna be oozing lava out of every orifice.

Attached: 683D2095-1D2F-4F0D-A412-EDE812688171.jpg (1280x1016, 387K)

>trailer version made by some chucklefuck that never read Inferno
>Satan in the actual game is true to the original description
>ruined him
Pick up a book you uncultured fuck.

Calm down sperges. I'm absolutely positive you haven't read Inferno either and I'm fully aware of what the original depiction in the story was but it wasn't like this game was true to the book already and just because it's closer to the source material doesn't mean it's a good depiction or that the source material was good to begin with. Now fuck off, autist

God I fucking hate Doi's demons

He still looks goofy. Remove the flame effects and keep the silhouetting and antlers. Would have looked significantly better than what was in the game

Playing 3 what which stat does?

>Lucifer is a mistranslation for the Morning Star
Lucifer MEANS morning star

It's in a Godzilla comic, but I like the though of him being a kaiju

Attached: 1559865132502.jpg (548x728, 98K)

Seems odd using the same nickname for both the Son and the rebel king.

jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/the-jewish-view-of-satan

Please don't be an idiot.

Attached: 1534213876570.jpg (1500x1397, 396K)

Attached: __godzilla_and_satan_godzilla_series_drawn_by_kaiju_samurai__30fe264c0e6abbe48f755e5c87e60475.jpg (772x1177, 1.47M)

The word used in the OT was different from the word used in the NT.

The mistranslation was the fact it wasn't translated to morning star moron

Which version of SMT Lucifer do you like best, Yea Forums?

Most Jews arn't even Jewish and follow the religion of the Talmud instead of the Torah, hence why the whole Christ vs the Pharisees thing start leading to the creation of Christianity. The website you just linked to takes from the Talmud which has a bunch of other shit that isn't in the old testament and New Testament, like Metatron.

you mean Lucifer Satan aren't the same being?

Attached: Shin Megami Tensei-190716-181334.png (1440x1080, 16K)

I gave the Bible a readover a few times when I was still devout, and what I got was that Satan is an angel working directly on God's orders to test people's faith and that Lucifer was the overly proud shmuck who was banished. Apparently my perception's incorrect because more than once, anons have told me that the Bible says they're one and the same.

Yes

Depends on your belief and book, SMT ones are different but the ones from P2(and 1 i think) are the same but they are separated again in P3 to 5

Classic one, i also like how Satanael in P5 makes the old Lucifer's pose

Other than dante's inferno, what games feature a final boss with a dick?

Attached: Lucifer_Dante.jpg (386x568, 35K)

what's the point of adding a dick if there is no game feature to let me play with it?

If this were in Dark Souls
We would be able to rip his dick of and use as a weapon

Came to see how many times Dante's Satan Dick Adventures was mentioned. Good to see it a few times already.

BIG SWINGING SATAN DICK!

They aren't
Lucifer is "helel ben shahar"
The new testament satan is set, egyptian personification of saturn or mercury.

str is punch
vit is life
mag is mag
agi is fast
luck is luck

I like the design, it would make for a sick Digimon, but it doesn't really fit SMT in my opinion.