S O U L L E S S

Attached: 32CD30A4-B6AB-4F28-8D8C-4916C4423373.jpg (849x750, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WLy5lSm4HQo
youtube.com/watch?v=kuffd6Y02d4&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its cube world all over again, let dumb faggots waste their money. actually I predict it now, everyone buys it, time goes by, "hey devs, where are the updates?" dev response: YOU'RE ALL JUST ENTITLED Kotaku article: developer of received hate and death threats because his not updating the game

That sounds unpleasant. Why not think of something happier?
youtu.be/WLy5lSm4HQo

>Cubeworld all over again
It has more than 2 people working on it, user.
At least give it that.
It's going to be far better than fucking Cubeworld.

Attached: 1540505991087.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Hypixel team isn't a rag tag team of literal whos, I'd say owning the biggest minecraft server for years now is a feat.
The truth is that their project is really ambitious but by no means unachievable.

This.
I'm looking forward to it.
Mojang hasn't been doing enough with Minecraft as they should.
So I'm hoping a new spin on the concept will turn out better.

What I was thinking honestly.
My problem with mojang is that they keep bedrock (aka decent fps version) fucked with paid mods/texture packs and fucked redstone, and meanwhile, Java version is getting worse and worse performance with each fucking update.
And the content they've been adding is generally pretty stupid, like, new oceans look retarded in my opinion new mobs like panda or parrot are useless, still no new cave structures etc. I mean fuck, to get resources, it's quicker to take a boat and go from shipwreck to shipwreck than mine now.

It's true.
While I think the ocean additions are good, the pandas and other shit are stupid.
Apparently the whole fucking dev team went to fucking china to study pandas for "inspiration" or some shit.
Just an excuse for a paid vacation.
Minecraft has been needing a cave revamp for YEARS now, but instead they just fuck around.

Meanwhile Hytale is coming fresh out of the box with more content then Minecraft has in over 6 years of dev time.

Attached: 1517758232745.jpg (500x405, 38K)

This might sound stupid, but the fact that Hytale is trying to copy the community run servers like hypixel itself makes me feel kinda weird

Why does it make you feel weird?

Attached: 1543351111519.png (500x504, 198K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kuffd6Y02d4&
IT LIVES

i fucking hate that artstyle

>having optimism
You have to be 18 to post here bud

This can they only do blocky stuff?

Hypixel
>Dedicated team of the largest minecraft server owners
>Motivated out of sheer fucking hatred for mojang and their inability to develop minecraft
>Inspiration from all walks of life and more than likely hold the ability to deliver *some* form of product

Meanwhile
Mojang:
>Haven't had an interesting idea since Notch decided to leave
>Massive content lapses
>The content that *is* added is a worse version of modded content

If you guys want a new minecraft experience go download "Roguelike adventures and dungeons"
Damn good pack imo

I guess it's just because it's so artificial while Minecraft's servers developed naturally

Just in time for nobody to give a fuck

I think Hytale is just trying to make sure the right tools and infrastructure are available, so that the community servers can grow easily.
It's about as unnatural as fertilizer is to plants.

>owning the biggest minecraft server for years
wow that must make them amazing gamedevs

>being a cynical dumbfuck makes you an adult
Sure, then I'm never going to be an adult and will be happy.

guess what nobody cares anymore

Are you retarded?

>Being happy when you can just get wasted instead
lmaoing at your life
please help me

yes

So how do i play this game? it says i need minecraft but doesnt say which version or anything

Mojang is owned by Microsoft. I mean, I just don't understand how they couldn't have made "Minecraft 2" before Hytale came around.

Same

Feeling nervous, Wollay? Bit too late now though, the Hytale hypetrain is in full force.

Hytale looks like it's going to play like a shitty World of Warcraft knockoff

Step 1: B urself xD
This sounds retarded but if you havent already, change your diet drastically to be healthy and stop drinking, start working out, and ensure you're getting enough vitamin D. Sometimes the sun alone doesn't cut it. If none of this helps seek actual professional help. If you've already done that and still feel like shit, try your best to realize life is worth living even if it seems so bleak.

>If you guys want a new minecraft experience go download "Roguelike adventures and dungeons"
Looks interesting. Imma give it a try tomorrow morning.

See Changing your diet so you're getting proper nutrition helps a lot, specifically shit like Vitamin D, Zinc and Magnesium, hell, buy some supplements to cover that for like $30. Also, find something you can autistically obsess over, like learning a language or something, so you can do that instead of thinking with your brain. Set a goal or something too that will take yourself a while so you have a reason not to kill yourself.

None of this shit will fix you, but it will help a bit, if not to distract you from the fact everything sucks and its only going to get worse. Gotta keep on trucking because there's some reason you haven't necked yourself yet, may as well try to make things work when you arent drunk out of your mind.

i hope the magic system is good

Is this Minecraft?

Is it going to be Terraria in 3D? Terraria kind of set the bar for how much content these kinds of games should have.

be confident around women is important. Even /fit/zens struggle around women because gains aren't instant bitch magnets. You need a bridge before someone can let you in

He's been posting updates on twitter every couple months for years now.
The game was fun but it's time has passed, most people have no interest

it really doesnt

What do you think of this?

>Kotaku article: developer of received hate and THOUSANDS OF death threats because his not updating the game
Gotta get their usual clickbait exaggeration in there.