What is the worst place to buy video games?

What is the worst place to buy video games?

Attached: Wal-mart-reportedly-removes-violent-video-game-ads-after-mass-shootings.jpg (1600x900, 159K)

Anywhere.

Attached: pirateChad.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

Gamestop.

>be americlap
>get shot
lol

based

>Went today to local walmart to transfer money to a relative
>Place now has tough cops on all entrances
>Activity seems more under surveillance
Damn

>go to school
>get shot
>go to movies
>get shot
>go to the store
get shot
>go to public event
>get shot

>Went today to shoot up local Walmart
>Place now has tough cops on all entrances
>Go to Costco instead

this. Imagine going (((outside))) to (((buy))) videogames. I don't want to get shot in the head.

Is this a thinly veiled thread to start a discussion on the recent Walmart shootings?

>stay inside your house
>get shot
you just can't win

probably any where online that isn't steam.
or amazon.

brick and mortar off the top of my head.
Gamestop : lots of sales, nice workers, but the way they push shit is annoying
Target: surprisingly decent, none of the people working there have a fucking clue what I'm buying, but pre-orders are great. If you need something sold out everywhere, try target, few people go there.
Walmart: basically the worst parts of target and gamestop. The stupid games behind the case thing means you need to find some fat fuck to waddle over to the display case and have him open it for you. Rarely if ever have sales. I want to think of something nice but can't.

Any Mom and Pop: don't buy from them unless you're looking for old shit. Which will either range from massively overpriced msrp, to "holy fuck is that english earthbound for 10 dollars?"

Attached: 250px-Spectre's_Spectacles[1].png (250x258, 76K)

>Check the 8shit thread that with extremists before the whole chan was taken down
>They were asking which places had more immigrant/mexican populations
>Among the suggestions find out the Walmart near my house
Yeah, shit's getting too real now

oh nevermind this is a shitpost thread.

Walmart sells games for 10 bucks less, including new releases.

the only good thing about buying games at Walmart is that new releases are generally cheaper than MSRP day one

Meme magic is real

Attached: 1554012318175.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>Going into Walmart
>Going into Gamestop
Okay OP, hear me out with this. Walmart makes a lot of money but their public image is that of retards and trash people. While Target isn't a lot better than Walmart. I would rather shop there.

I purchased MM2 and received two of the pre-order metal lunch boxes as the checkout guy and I were bullshitting about vidya for around twenty minutes.

>go on /int/
>get bullied for being american
>go on Yea Forums
>get bullied for being american
At least my home board is safe..

Definitely Gamestop, if you want it on release day.

who would've thought there's less risk involved with pirating video games than buying them

based

Yea Forums is anti-American. Jokes on them, we saved their asses (or kicked them) in WW2. Fuck them all.

Hi Boco, I thought I had you filtered. Guess not with the latest update to 4ChanX I installed.

kek

I'm never going to a Wal-mart again. Amazon can air drop me food until I die. At least until someone dies from anthrax from an amazon package.

>Yea Forums is anti-American.

isis please go

enjoy your $1200 bitcoin miner

No. You enjoy my presence and ask to be excused before leaving the thread. Or else no desert for you user!

Attached: 1564534335115.png (500x500, 155K)

Just how bad is gamestop in US? The service isn't that bad here in Canada

c-can I go isis?

a mass shooting at gamestop would be pretty funny, shame they don't have enough clients to make it possible

walmart is ok and if you buy a game that isn't behind the counter you don't have to interact with plebs
>muh self checkout is hard

Didn't preorder a major release? Good luck getting it at launch. Plenty of used games sold at retail price (minus five bucks), though!

would be brilliant if everybody had spaghetti before going there

That's better. Yes, yes you may user.
>Have a title ass for desert.

Attached: Closest she'll get to a title.jpg (1088x992, 170K)

>CTRL+F Fry’s
>0 results
Good, keep it that way

Attached: Dannysexbang.jpg (842x867, 699K)

Wasn't the Madden shooting held at a Gamestop?

Attached: chrome_2019-08-09_12-31-16.png (718x574, 906K)

thanks isis-friend

I applied as an order filler and personal shopper. What am I in for lads?

Incompetence and apathy from everyone around you.

GameStop. "New" games that cost full retail, opened, gutted of pre-order codes and promotions, and come in a case covered in Cheetos fingerprints.

You should try the gallows. The best place for your kind.

Attached: Norrington.jpg (352x550, 26K)

based curtis.
>Tom I need you to go to the sports section and get the 10gauge
>yeah its another zoomer

Trump has literally saved video games by blaming them for mass shootings. The leftists' and msm's TDS is so strong they're coming out of the woodwork to point out that numerous studies have shown little to no evidence that violent games influence people to commit violence, just to prove him wrong.

Attached: 1539561312975.jpg (1200x630, 96K)

Any physical location, if I need a game sooner than tomorrow I'll just buy the digital version.

Not Walmart actually. Gamestop though.

I hope he does this with banning lewd shit in video games too.

Name one video game in the last 5 years that was worth spending money on.

this
wally world even gives a discount on newer games
got that fire emblem for $50

based Trump shitting on jizzheads

Attached: 1564042570405.png (833x888, 1.02M)