The english dub is shit

>the english dub is shit
>why?
>because i don't recognize the names of the voice actors

Attached: 1565371143268.jpg (304x414, 38K)

It's only okay to have literally who VAs when they're from the UK

Wouldn't the opposite be true? I recognize these recipients of nepotism so the dub is going to be shit?

Quintessencial American posts
>worships talentless hacks just because they're famous
>enchanted by "Smart sounding" UK accent

You cannot reason with weeaboos

I watch anime in Japanese.
I play vidya in English.

Voice acting in games is better because you don't need to care about lip syncing or timing as much as you do in television.

>subtitles go by too fast

Attached: 1565395234698.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I do not like this picture Byleth
It's smug aura mocks me

>the only reason they even recognize the seiyuu names is because they spend all the time they aren't playing video games watching anime
Weebs are an actual drain on our society.

Our society is in a breakneck nosedive into pure insanity, and there is a lot more wrong with it than "those damn weebs".
The people who can live selfishly at the bottom of the pile without any regret have it a lot better than most.

No, the English dub is bad because the voice work is of poor quality on average

Attached: 1524721033722.gif (540x480, 316K)

post "that" bernie voice clip

i dont recognize either sets of voice actors but i know for a fact sekiro's english voices are noticably worse than the other souls games
japanese is the way to go

But something about the dialogue in dubs. Nobody talks like that ya know? Nobody in live action cinema or television uses the speech patterns from anime dubs, and the ones that do are typically considered to have bad acting.

The dub is terrible.
Just compare Petra's voice acting.
In Japanese, she pauses a lot, has an uncertain tone of voice, and speaks slowly as she's not good at speaking the language.

In English, she simply speaks broken English without any accent or thought put into it.

>literally describes sub-fags

Literally no one has said this. Dubs are shit because they paid $5 and got exactly that because they knew dubfags don't care.

I enjoy English dub in everything I watch and play. It's my native language. I need no more reason than. Unless you are fluent in the Japanese language and it's intricate linguistics, you are gimping yourself in order to join a weaboo coolkidsclub. I have nothing against people who chose to do so.

we truly do live in a society

>I'm a retarded monolingual

The Three Houses dub is trash. The second I heard Sothis’s voice, which completely misses the point of the character and literally removes character traits through incompetence I was done. EN voice actors can’t do a loli voice and they CERTAINLY can’t do a lolibaba voice.

What? How fucking slow are you?

Wot's it sound like?

It's a good thing you defended English dubs by making fun of an easy free-win argument that no one ever said
I could've sworn there was a fallacy with that name, something about straw

>dub

Watch Tatami Galaxy, and say that to my face, fucker.

hey guys should i play danganronpa 1 english dubbed or japanese dubbed

Caspar sounds like such a dweeb in english, while he's hotblooded shonen man in jp.

The English voices are better for every game in that series.

lol

not even a dubfag but
first of all Caspar is horrible and anything that makes him actively worse is preferred
second of all I am so absolutely goddamn motherfucking sick to death of "hot-blooded shonen protags" that at this point it's almost enough to make me drop a show or game completely

the dub is actually great though

>knowing the voice actors names
Why?

The majority of English "anime" voice actors are fucking trash, especially the shrill, cartoonish child and female voices. Getting new people in is only a good thing.

D. C. Douglas is the only name I need to know

>The dub is shit!
>Why?
>NORIO WAKAMOTO is in the japanese one!!!

followed by

>The dub is shit!
>Why?
>The same handful of voice actors every single time!!!!

Attached: feeling cute might delete later.png (1920x1080, 665K)

kys

>Watch some guy stream an ARPG in japanese because he hates every single dub.
>Misses all of the in-battle dialogue.
>Has absolutely no fucking clue what he's doing.
>The battle drags on for an hour longer than it needs to because he doesn't know what the fuck to do.
I hate you sometimes, demo.

the japs can't even pronounce the names of their characters correctly.

The Dub is better because the Subbed dialogue doesn't match the English text.

3 Houses wasn't abjectly terrible but Ingrid's delivery was robotic as fuck and they kind of ruined Sothis for me.

But I don't want to? I guarantee I can keep up with any subs that are properly timed. Even if there's subs at the top and bottom at the same time.

Yeah, you can't.

its shit because Sothis sounds like a fucking 30 year old game journalist

Attached: 1564209738995.jpg (820x740, 137K)

I did not tarnish bilinguals in anyway. Do you have an actual argument?

Nobody in Japan talks like they do in anime either, what's your point?

maybe your eyes are just shit I have 20/10 vision

If I had to choose between a neanderthal and Starfire, I'll pick Starfire every time.

I thought the English version of the opening was okay. That's about it though.

based

holy shit I made the first post
you're still seething
Hellsing right?

Attached: laughingkokoro.gif (702x652, 1.01M)

Do you know what reading is?

What? I just came into the thread.

Okay but Mary Elizabeth McGlynn's voice still makes my pee pee hard

>I
>new IP
retard, or phoneposting retard?

when you have better vision your eyes move faster

>implying the best UK dubs arent raunchy profanity fests

Attached: cheese.png (299x424, 231K)

It's shit because cold read industry standards shoot them in the foot. Seitz can only salvage so much.
Nearly every Japanese voice is better with acting and emoting.

In Three Houses I didn't like it since at first everyone sounded like they were just reading off of a script. Don't know if they get better later or something since I switched to JP pretty quick.
The JP VAs are actually pretty good. I even like Bernie's since her voice is too high, but she's good at stuttering and making surprised sounds.

>play P3
>didn't really like Mitsuru's voice but I guess it kind of suits her
>play FE:TH
>fall in love with Edelgard's voice

How is this possible? The time she kicked Ferdinand in their C conversation was perfectly delivered.

All dubs are shit.
No exceptions.
Yes, that includes whatever you're thinking of right now, don't bother.

Go deep throat the "glorious Nipponese steel katana" we all know you have, you terminal fedoralord

ALL dubs are shit, not just Jap -> English ones. Pay attention.
You don't need to be a weeb or a fedoralord to know that, you just need a brain and a set of functioning ears (actually even just one would do).

>Playing Japanese made game ********************Dubbed********************
Lol, i bet you that faggots who play Judgement Dubbed and want english dub on Yakuza game
Kill yourself or get shot in walmart, amertards

Attached: rdefhbdrf.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)