Is there anyone here who actually does not have phones?

Is there anyone here who actually does not have phones?

Attached: nophones.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQlL3o5jGTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't owned a mobile phone for about 12 years.
Considered opening up a shitebook account to get back in touch with old friends, but then they closed the account again because I didn't give them a mobile number.
I just don't want a cheap plastic piece of crap I'll probably break because I'm clumsy, why's everything gotta insist I own one?

My phone is really shit and it definitely couldn't run any game worth playing.

Perhaps

Just get a flip phone. Or one of those rugged ones that looks like a two-way radio with a numpad

I'm in the same boat as by choice. I've got a cheapass smartphone 90% just for calling and then 10% for browsing the internet or playing Bejeweled while I'm taking a shit or in a waiting room or something.

Attached: 1553753194714.gif (342x342, 393K)

They still make clamshells these days?

You can get a burner phone for like 4 quid.
Anyways if you've made it this far without social media and smartphone bullshittery you shouldn't ruin it now, ignore the plebs.

I have one of those cheap phones that you use with time cards. the only times I use it are when my mother calls or to get pizza from a local place that doesn't have online ordering. smartphones are fucking gay. I wish I could play girls frontline though.

Just download an old version of Nox and look up how to rip out the Chink telephoning

Honestly, you guys are doing it right. You aren't caving in to societal peer pressure, and you're not being suckered into thinking a $1000 smart phone with 64 gb of storage, no sd slot, no headphone jack, and a proprietary charging port are just business as usual and we just have to accept it. I'm proud of you guys. Don't believe the hype.

ive got an iphone 5 because i got it for free, i dont play games but i tried to install and it said my phone was too outdated and had low ram to run games lmao

its retarded to play anything on a cellphone, its made to call or message not play anything

I only have a flip phone

I still have a flip phone

Sure, but I'm also an antisocial loser (More accurately, hermit). But my smartphone was a dollar due to a stupid deal, and my phone plan is around $4 a month since I don't use many minutes and I've got like 100 megs of data which means no internet while I'm out unless I really need to look directions up or something.

By that same token I've got another hermit family member that did buy an expensive fancy smartphone with a more expensive plan, but he also hasn't got internet in his house so his phone's his sole internet access so I sure as fuck don't begrudge him that.

my phone was $80 like 6 years ago. it's a pay as you go phone. it's technically a smart phone and but all it's really capable of is calling and texting. it's all i really want because mobile games aren't really games and arent worth my time. i drive to and from work and otherwise i stick inside my apt so a gps or internet is kinda useless too

is it true you cant change OS on your phones?

also, why the FUCK would anyone be excited about anything diablo related after d3? the alpha had more fucking fun gameplay than the final product and that lasted for all of like 2 weeks. fuck blizzard and their "THIS IS TOO COMPLICATED FOR OUR TARGET AUDIENCE" bullshit

My work phone is one. You can get tracphone for like 10 bucks at a CVS

seriously if you don't need one don't bother. The only reason I have a phone is because I travel a lot and need the access to maps. Oh and to talk to clients I guess.

my phone is for playing chess on the bus to work or waiting in line at the grocery store, and texting.
I'm not going to pay 1000 dollars to play substandard shovel ware just because its the trendy new interface.

I've got an old smartphone that can't run most new mobile games without overheating and using a lot of battery anyway. To be honest, I don't even play games on it anyway. I just use it to keep in touch with friends, family and work. Only have the internet on it so I can browse the net or catch up on shows when waiting at a doctor's appointment.

From experience, mobile games are trash.

his hair looks so fucking weird, is it hair transplant hair?

Does ironically count?

Attached: 1564833162788.png (817x611, 473K)

Thanks for reminding me. This was a funny meme.

It seems numales and Applefags got tired of eating shit so apparently Clamshells are coming back. They never should've gone in the first place

>noone realizes you actually do have to have a phone to GET IN TO this year's Blizzcon

Attached: DontYouGuysHavePhones.png (859x380, 70K)

They're really taking it well

Attached: 1550831826581.gif (264x240, 1.86M)

MOBILE GAMING IS THE FUTURE YOU WORTHLESS CREEPY INCELS

You cant deny the advantages, even with a cheap phone you get maps, GPS, constant reach to anyone, etc...

I can go out at night and not worry a thing, at any time I can call a car and in less then 5 minutes I am on my way directly to my front door.

>actually going to blizzcon these days
lmao who could still care

>MOBILE GAMING

Attached: 1561038110463.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Relying on your phone is why you don't know your way around at night, user.

Never had a smart phone.
I thought I'd get one soon but I'm starting to reconsider.

Anyone who says they don't own some sort of phone is a liar. Even the homeless people in my area have android phones.

Not him, but I am an introverted incel, I almost never have a reason to go outside and don't go often enough to learn where shit is. At least with a phone I can skip getting lost altogether.

Nah it's just super thin and he died it in a stupid way so his skin got stained underneath

I still have an iphone 5 and am probably getting an XR in a week. What should I expect?

Same, but I substituted nightly masturbation for exploration. Lived here the better part of 10 years and didn't know where anything is because I could just call for what I needed.
Mostly I learned either the area planners were all drunk or we didn't have any.

Just buy a fucking Xiaomi

I have a dumbphone that I carry with me most of the time, but not all of the time.

I have a couple of smartphones I barely use.
Basically keep it by my computer and just use it for some apps and camera.

The only reason I care for Blizzcon is for the people in red shirts destroying Blizzcucks.

Yes I have a phone. I also have a dishwasher. Doesn't mean I want to play Diablo on it.

I have a great smartphone perfect for playing Diablo(tm) but I sure as fuck won't because I refuse to play a phone game that doesn't have underaged titties that I can rub with my finger.

Nigger I don't know my way around the first time I go somewhere. I memorize it after finding things with GPS.

>Just buy a fucking [unintelligible chinkspeak]
No thanks, Ming.

yeah but im a crazy person who uses a phone to talk to people. the only apps i use are calculator, the camera for taking pictures of stuff for work, and music when i hook it into my car. for everything else i have a laptop.

>actually carrying around a fucking spyware tracking device
Are you fucking stupid?

>all the pretentious faggots ITT
Look niggers, you don't have to pretend you're above having a pocket sized computer, which is obviously fucking useful, or above playing dinky match 3s or gacha shit on the toilet, just to rationalize your way around ching chong's argument. The point is you don't want proper game series like Diablo dumbed down for phones. Cut the mental gymnastics, they're unnecessary and embarrassing.

Attached: wdwk.png (540x360, 138K)

it's genetic
he should shave

Not pretending. Fucking serious. If you're actually dumb enough to not only want to be tracked and monitored 24/7/365, but also FUCKING PAY ACTUAL FUCKING MONEY TO HAVE THIS SHIT DONE TO YOU, you belong in an insane asylum.

Okay congrats, you really are above it all. I'm talking to the 99% of other people who do own phones.

I do but I only use it for texting/emails,calls,youtube and music. I don't play fucking games on it

you are both boomer
and you both lost the will to learn new things

I used to not have a smart phone. Had the flip phones instead and only purchased one when I had to have access to emails. Even now that I have a smart phone I refuse to add extra junk on it.

buy a nokia 3310 4g. Cheap and Durable.

That thing that lets telemarketers and con-artists get in contact with me?

I haven't gotten a new phone since my last phone bricked itself 4 years ago, I can't do anything battery intensive without it dying within 20 min.
People are only going to be playing it on ipads or at home on the phone. Unless they tailored the gameplay to intervals of like 5 min or some shit then idk how people are expected to play it on the go

I got mine stolen and haven't bothered replacing it.

I have a backpack sized computer, I don't need a locked down toy.

How's emulation on an Android?

If you don't have a phone and a facebook, you are basically mentally ill.

>I haven't owned a mobile phone for about 12 years.
Either a neet or you're living off the grid.

>I just don't want a cheap plastic piece of crap I'll probably break because I'm clumsy, why's everything gotta insist I own one?
Get your life together first.

After the government took away my neetbux, the only things I have is a shitty old laptop with a bad battery and a half-decent phone I got a few years ago

nobody calls me and i dont call anyone, why would i buy a phone?
youtube.com/watch?v=zQlL3o5jGTw

>facebook in 2019
ok gramps

Terrible, unless you're emulating nintendo DS games.

I wonder if the irony in your comments will ever hit you.

I use an iPhone X. Works pretty damn good. Runs everything. Good battery life. Can get one used for like 4-500 as apple people upgrade frequently.

>After the government took away my neetbux
What happened?