What's the most you ever spent on a single game? whether buying it aftermarket or dumping money on DLC, add-ons, etc

what's the most you ever spent on a single game? whether buying it aftermarket or dumping money on DLC, add-ons, etc.

Attached: burning-money-2113914_960_720.jpg (960x640, 124K)

Probably WoW because of the subscription

80 dollars on the GTA5 special edition. Worst buy ever

Several hundred bucks into world of tanks
I hate myself

Probably like $35 in total in TF2 stuff

70 dollars on Bravely Second Collectors Edition western release

$150 AUD

I spent over $500 on CSGO back in 2014.

I guess dorf fort, I've donated 5 bucks a month to Toady for years

bout 3 grand on the dbz phone game. I don't even play it anymore

Probably this
Game, Expansions, and monthly sub.

$565 in League of Legends.

I used to have a bad habit of high hopes, So I bought the highest founder pack for Archage, and I also have like a 200 pack for Star Citizen. So all in all I've spent about a grand on like 4 or 5 titles.

Attached: order.jpg (881x104, 25K)

Probably on Total War: Warhammer (I & II since they're basically the same game). I definitely spent north of 100EUR on those games and DLC. I've played them over 1000h though, so the money spent was well worth it and I'll almost certainly buy future DLC as well as TWWH III when it comes out.

The founder's part for ArcheAge believe it or not was possible to have refunded before steam even had the option to refund things.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau complaining about how one of the cloaks received with the pack was a different color.

About a few months later after my steam ticket closed it was re-opened by someone apologizing and fully refunding the amount to my debit card.

Pretty neat.

>steam
I didn't buy it on steam, and I didn't even get to enjoy it as it released right before a major deployment. Navy fag

Oh I see. The game was good for a few months before they introduced a bunch of pay-to-win mechanics that basically ended the population of the game.

I bought rule of rose for like $190

The Rock Band series.

>own multiple consoles during that gen
>always keep my console online, thinking nothing of it
>realize most of my library is unplayable offline, due to license rights between consoles or some shit
I had no idea...why the fuck isn't it just tied to the Xbox profile itself? I can still re-download any song any time, christ.

Attached: 1541081588665.png (226x226, 4K)

>have had an oculus rift for over a year
>just found out that there's a Rock Band for it
>it has a new mode and classic play
I'm so fucking close to buying this shit.

Probably the Limited Run shit like this Lumines Remastered kit that cost me $150.

Undoubtly magic the gathering.

I've spent $25 a week for the last 3 years playing racing and rhythm games at my local arcade

Either Payday 2 or GTAV with their DLC or microtransactions.

I hope everyone employed at Take-Two Interactive and Overkill Software are one day unemployed and never find work again.
Greedy little kikes. I know I'm a fucking idiot for giving them money in the hopes that they would actually deliver good content for once.
But holy fuck, they have such predatory business tactics.

Luckily when I was at an age where I couldn't control myself DLC and micro transactions weren't a thing. If a modern day MMO with a cash shop was prevalent in the early 90's I'd be in debt to this day.

I've probably spent upwards of $6000 in the 5 or so years I've played Maplestory.