Milk-BOSATU leak

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77927797/925864932

Attached: 852972986.jpg (3179x2160, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
twitter.com/niconico_test_1/status/1073789370606354432
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/07/touhou-luna-nights-coming-to-switch-in-2019
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/famicom/1564768609/827
logsoku.com/r/2ch.sc/famicom/1564768609/
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/228815-soulcalibur-vi/77907509?jumpto=33#33
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77713957#6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't you guys ever fucking get tired of this stupid shit every single goddamn day

WHERE’S MY MINECRAFT CONTENT VIRGINBEN

The only logical choice. She meets all the criteria perfectly, and is the most iconic/popular out of all the potential candidates.
>Kasumi
Literally a clone of Mai. He design is an intentional callback to her.
>Nakoruru
Nowhere near as popular or iconic
>Morrigan
See above.

Your leak is fake tho, so it’s not happening anyway.

Attached: 0F7AAFBE-49F4-471D-BAF9-FCED80AB4F21.png (360x450, 92K)

They later said they had no idea what the moonrunes they assumed stood for flying weapon meant

>mai
>in smash
>with that outfit
yikes, bro

>Right now the team and I are working on the DLC. This includes the already announced Joker from Persona 5, fighter #2, fighter #3 and one more thing (translation note: literally ???, something). Please look forward to the DLC!
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
While the tweet is from May 1st, Pushdustin states it was sent on Ultimate's release date so
December 7th 2018
Earliest claim that a female character was spotted by the Nip leaker is December 14th
twitter.com/niconico_test_1/status/1073789370606354432
While he didn't mention the details of the character until months later in June, the fact stands that he claims that his source stated that a female character will be DLC.
He didn't know the name but he knew the gender, that points to him seeing a model all the way back in December and we were only given updates about in June.
Now before you make your argument saying the actual details didn't come until June let me say this.
Correct me if I'm wrong but given the amount of time between December and June, shouldn't the female model have enough detail to be properly recognized by him if lets say he revisited Nintendo and saw the female model again.
We know Hero and Banjo are the second and third fighters but do you really think they'd begin work on the fourth fighter long before the other two are even near being finished while being under a deadline and seven days after Sakurai's post saying they were only working on two more fighters and "something else" (likely Stage Builder) at the time?
We can interpret this in the following
>The Japanese twitter user's source mistook the model for something else
>He's flat out lying and got lucky
>Smash's DLC development cycle is a bigger mess than we thought
Also
>visited Nintendo
>Which is located in Kyoto
>When Smash is developed by Sora LTD
>Which is in Tokyo

I told you the leak was fake, didn’t I?

>Vergreben
Isn't the guy who said there will be Minecraft related stuff in Smash and also mention in an earlier Nintendo Direct this year and said there will be a LoZ remake but won't be Link Awakening? Why do people still trust him

You also said she was a "logical choice". She's out of the question under any circumstances. Even within the context of "logical within the leak!" it's not even worth mentioning.

the only snk chars that should get in smash are Terry, Kyo or Marco Rossi

Also, I wanna add that Mai’s outfit is only suggestive enough to bump the age rating to Cero B/T for Teen. Every KoF game she’s been in, doing all kinds of lewd poses like slapping her ass and with tit jiggle has only ever had that rating. Which Smash Melee and Brawl both had as well. Not saying it will happen (cause the leak is obviously fake) but that it can.

If this isn't the roster for the next Smash, I'm not buying it.

Attached: Best Roster Ever.png (720x825, 1.25M)

Not really. You’re overblowing her sexuality.

She is the most logical choice, but the leak is still fake for other reasons, so don’t even bother speculating.

it's morrigan

No it’s not.

Attached: box theory 2.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

morrigan is like the only darkstalker that capcom has consistenly pushed. how is she not as iconic as mai?

>still trying to think her outfit would be allowed in smash
they edited PALUTENA
and BAYONETTA
you're gonna be a yikes, bro

Because Mai is Chun Li’s rival, widely regarded as “the 2nd most iconic character in fighting games, after Ryu,” and is so widely recognized outside of SNK she’s not only appeared in over 80 different crossovers, but also had her outfit become a uniform for models and actresses in Taiwan. Also, she started a fashion trend in Hong Kong in the 90s. The character also remains very popular in East Asia. Morrigan has never reached those heights, nor has she remained as relevant for as long.

Does the screen really do look like that (aside from Banjo)?

>yikes
First off, fuck off back to L e ddit
Second off, not saying it’s likely, I’m saying it’s POSSIBLE. Smash has had Cero B/T ratings before. Those characters got censored to keep a Cero A/E rating.

Additionally, within the context of the leak, she’s the most logical candidate, and no amount of screeching and crying about tits is going to change that.

Realistically, how likely is Mai? Iunno, it depends on how willing Nintendo is to take a bump to the age rating back to Melee levels. But you’re making this out to be as if it’s a “rule” set in stone that can’t be crossed, and we’ve all seen how that’s gone before.

hypothetically, why eye kay ee ess, bro
mathematically, y to the i to the k e s bro
algebraically, kyesi

Speak a English retard. You can’t tell redditards spamming “yikes” to fuck off anymore because the system detects it as Spam. Either way though, you should drink bleach bro.

Have sex incel

>sexy girls are yikes
Mentally castrated. Seek help.

Attached: 66210D0A-021A-4C58-BBC3-811765930306.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

you're gonna get so yiked when mai isn't in smash, lmao bro

Already do.

Attached: E9047FFE-C16F-4E3C-ACDC-859C4DE8DE06.jpg (634x426, 62K)

I don’t care. She’s already in the better game.

Attached: 96503D79-8E37-4FAF-832C-FB000E2EC7F3.jpg (731x419, 15K)

it's gonna be Undyne

that noone will play lmao

Maybe in burgerland. But who wants to live in THAT shithole?

oh so you're in muslim rape land

Please keep in mind that DLC does not have to abide by the age rating because it doesn't come with the game. The game isn't rated based on optional download content, obviously.

>chickenhawk
based

please keep in mind that mai isn't going to happen, and there won't even be any btfo ryona pics for mai to prevent feeding falseflaggers who are just shitposting with mai

No, I’m in Japan.

Could you back this up? I’ve heard it before, but no one’s ever given proof. After all, Bayo got censored.

>went to Nintendo (not Sora or Namco) and saw the 4th DLC character before the rest
yeah fuck off

Attached: [bagpipes playing].png (387x345, 257K)

lol

Nintendo is a family friendly company, there's a limit to what they're gonna put in their kids fighting game. Is Mai past that limit? I dont know. But its on them not the ratings agencies.

False

DLC is rated separately, and only if the content is of higher rating than the base game. Otherwise it’s not rated at all.

So yes, this is a point for Mai.

Cero B is 12+

Melee’s and Brawl’s ratings. Not an issue at all.

Attached: 5A04B79E-1DA0-4EEE-A502-E24182588D7F.jpg (750x1222, 597K)

I've never heard of Mai in my life, I see Morrigan literally every day. The world exists outside of fightan autism, and characters from fightan being in the public eye outside of that bubble as much as Morrigan is is extremely rare.

>mfw Banjo and Kazooie are in and I could not care less about roster speculation anymore
So long and good luck unless you want Steve or Bandanna Dee

Attached: 1519533621615.gif (500x364, 983K)

Let me give you a look into Hell. Now what if the character looked like a woman but actually wasn't one. Now what if this character was a literal-who to the Japanese audience making it hard to recognize

Attached: file.png (814x1319, 330K)

Ffxiv couldn't do breakable parts in the monster hunter collab because it would change the age rating.

he's in

Attached: 1562013400295.jpg (638x632, 42K)

Why would he have to specify that it’s not reimu?

How can you believe this when VR was incredibly vague and they somehow didn't see Banjo but seen Hero?

Morrigan isn't even a top 5 capcom candidate for Smash.

Sora LTD doesn't even exist anymore, it's pretty much a shell company for Sakurai and his wife

>ms. roster filler
>logical choice

I think this nip is full of shit (he did tweet around the same time a leak and followed it with "lol j/k I'm making it up") but that last link in the chain of the image doesn't mean "suggesting that the model may come from a 3D software", it sounds like the model didn't have a texture.

guys what if there aren't actually any more smash bros characters...

Your anecdotal experience isn’t proof anything except how ignorant you are. Look up charts, SEO data, and gaming articles. Maiks popularity is very well documented. Additionally, the experience of people in East Asia and LatAm (where KoF is very popular) is very different from yours. Guess there’s a whole world outside your American autism too.

Citation Needed.

I love how the sources for these are all shitty fake news sites but because they say something you like to hear you believe them.

I love how this bothered you enough to compel you to reply. Says a lot about your own sex life, doesn’t it?

Mai is old and busted, she got bested by both Nakoruru and Leona in recent popularity polls

>NiGHTS
My nigga

Attached: nights___dab_into_dreams.png (894x894, 374K)

its mario

>citation: my ass

list em

not him, but

Phoenix Wright
Monster Hunter
A RE rep (either Leon or Jill)
Dante
Amaterasu

Just reveal the characters and retire Sakurai. Don't look back.

ITS
ITS FUCKIN
IT ASHLEY
I KNEW IT BROS , I KNEW SHE WAS GONA GET IN
YESYESYEYSEYSYEYSEYESYESYEYSEYSYESYEYESE
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>CJ and Jules
This is the best post on Yea Forums right now

Imagine the shitstorm

meme source. reimu is in

It can't be Ashley, because the leaky kettle said the character was female, but that the model was untextured, meaning he'd have to recognize it as female without any colour or detail.
Ashley has no tits.
Ashley's silhouette looks more like a dead Stag Beetle than a girl.
It's not Ashley.

that's a stretch

They were exactly what said. All of them are at least as recognizable as Morrigan while having a bigger presence on Nintendo

based

>Undertale, Crash and Dante for the reddit audience
>Marcus 'Movie Game' Fenix
>Frank West XDXD I'VE COVERED WARS SO EPIC XDXD KILLING ZOMBIES :D :DDD :D
>Banjo
>Banjo but he watched an episode of Family Guy
>Family Guy
>Geno for bandwagonfags
>Villager, Robin, Falco, Incineroar, and Lucario not removed
>Megaman but red
>Implying anyone outside of Yea Forums even knows there are Megaman games past 2
>John 'Movie Game' Marston
>Travis for people who thinks liking NMH makes them look cool on Yea Forums
>Sora for actual faggots who want to have sex with Elen Degeneres in a Goku wig
>No Duffman
>No Larry the Lobster
>Ridley as a character instead of a boss
>MAHBLE MOBIE
>DUDE WEED
>No Prinny
>No Ben Shapiro with his puppet/stand Facts and Logic
>Metaknight as a fighter instead of an assist
>Fox as a fighter ''
>Wadledee
>No Tingle
Cursed and soulless

What are the chances of Cuphead getting into smash? Nintendo seems to put a lot of attention towards that game successful getting onto their playform.

>protoman
based and redpilled

Its 2B

I'd love to get Mai, but I'd settle for Kasumi. If either of those get in, I hope they have an alt color for the other.

>ammy
>over morrigan

im gonna need to see the work on that one

Threadly reminder
>Reimu had a crossover appearance with Kirby in another Bandai Namco title
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
>Bandai Namco has experience with the Touhou series
>Bandai Namco also made remixes of Touhou music
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
>Bandai Namco also has licenses to Touhou fan music
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
>Touhou is a pop culture phenomenon in Japan with two major conventions every year
>Sega and Nintendo sold arrange CDs at Reitaisai
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
>ZUN had officially given Nintendo a license, allowing Band Brothers players to upload music based on all Team Shanghai Alice albums
>3 Touhou fangames and an official spin-off is coming to Switch fairly soon
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/07/touhou-luna-nights-coming-to-switch-in-2019
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
>Reimu's amiibo will sell like hotcakes
>Leak mentions Rare Replay which was confirmed by Sabi, a very credible insider to be true, mentions DQ ports a month before DQ11's port got its release date announced and also mentions Touhou ports which are coming fairly soon
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/

Reimu is in and Milk-Bosatu is a fraud.

Attached: 1546452200416.png (512x915, 292K)

>"flying weapon"
Nigger that means literally nothing.

fpbp

Bros... He's in!

less likely than Frisk, Shantae, Doomguy, Ryu Hayabusa, Dante, Jill, Leon, Kazuya, Siegfried/Nightmare, Eggman, Sol Badguy, Curly & Quote, or Asuka/Homura/Yumi.
So pick two of the above: those two are getting in before Cuphead.

Attached: 1565193829538.png (595x443, 117K)

>thinking Reimu would be the choice
>not realizing the meme of all memes Cirno won't replace her as an entry
>not maining tan Cirno

Attached: 1563398432221.png (2584x1052, 388K)

Cuphead is getting in

Filia's getting in.
See, I can make up baseless guesses, too. Doesn't make it accurate or even remotely plausible, though.

Attached: 1534511806222.jpg (600x893, 82K)

Seems like you left someone out, intentionally or not

Attached: 1555684248285.jpg (304x304, 26K)

Would be cool if he does get in. I can imagine him being played as his original in game cartoon animation, like mr game and watch. Maybe Studio MDHR can do all the animations for his moveset.

>Trusting virgin ben at all

It was most definitely intentional.

Attached: 1491570282633.gif (800x399, 34K)

She’s in

Attached: D5EE66D1-B2F6-473A-ABC8-126354EE214D.jpg (755x917, 262K)

based

Shes in

Attached: kat.jpg (945x945, 1.29M)

>Nintendo buys out Gravity Rush
>Slaps Kat in Smash as an obvious marketing gimmick
>Rereleases existing 2 games as a bundle on eshop
>Pops out a third game a year later
>Franchise is a runaway success, moving an order-of-magnitude more copies than it did on Snoy
It won't happen, but a lad can dream.

That would be God like but it sucks it will never happen. Bad timeline :(. we might be able to put her in Nintendo/samurai's radar if they do a smash ballot 2

Best of luck. The next ballot is just going to be a tidal wave of rabid Shantaebegging.

I wouldn't mind shantae but I would prefer the blonde brown girl instead of the purple haired blonde girl

All leakers are lying, and I tell the truth. In 5.0, Porky will be in the capsule.

Attached: porky.jpg (795x828, 101K)

>I saw the new smash character
>I know what kind of weapon she uses
>didn't see her face though
>no clue who she is
>but she's from a fighting game
Wow, great leak

Attached: 1537571418593.jpg (264x191, 7K)

>Morrigan
>NOT. ICONIC.

Fucking zoomer, you must be over 18 to post here.

Lemme get uhhhh
Ryu Hayabusa and uhhhhhhhhh
Doomguy because Yea Forums likes him even if I'm pretty neutral on him

>Mai
Red slut
>Kasumi
Blue slut
>Morrigan
Bat slut
>Nakoruru
Who slut
None of them have a chance

>Reimu
>Doomguy
>Doom Slayer

What about the noid leak

>Implying Doomguy or Doomslayer have different voices
It's Reimu and Sanae. Screencap this.

Attached: 1459302442036.gif (360x360, 316K)

>twintails and a dress
>not instantly recognizable as female even as a silhouette
Ashley a shit but you somehow made yourself look more retarded than a caps lock falseflag

Attached: 1542516317232.jpg (1200x1200, 68K)

Oh shit

Attached: mcCebRI.jpg (1804x1342, 199K)

The what now?

Here's your boomerang girl, bro.

Attached: Cham-Cham-tenka.jpg (768x1024, 353K)

The day before cooking mamas announcement someone leaked the game

It's Reimu and Yukari.
rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/famicom/1564768609/827

Attached: 1554776455175.jpg (415x222, 42K)

>unless you want Steve or Bandanna Dee
are you giving the free pass to reimufags? kys.

>access denied

...So someone leaked a Cooking Mama game?

>2hus
>Having voices

She's in

Attached: in.jpg (312x729, 95K)

link doesnt work and also, why would sakurai taint the dlc and entire roster with fucking reimu?

The cooking mama game was leaked and they also said porky was in smash and some other things

The Cooking Mama game was already leaked by someone from Majesco

There's a new Yo! Noid game in the works and it's getting a Smash rep to promote it

Attached: Yo! Noid NES.jpg (1000x750, 160K)

>jorgen

Attached: bueno.jpg (480x480, 131K)

From the AoCF on Switch leaker:
>Reimu & Yukari are coming to Smash as a duo.
>Yukari's moves are from AoCF.
>Yukari works like Arsene but she'll stay forever after Reimu earned certain damage %.
>Reimu's projectile Yokai Buster has super long hitbox.
>Sanae & Kanako are in too. Not sure they are a color swap or an echo.
Touhou cannonball.
You mean bless the game with Touhou music on top of having a rather unique character with a unique moveset.

Attached: 1551763137422.jpg (1080x1512, 156K)

>From the AoCF on Switch leaker:
>leaker
How do you leak a game for the Switch when it was already announced months back for it?

>The cooking mama game was leaked and they also said porky was in smash and some other things
Where the source at

>Virgin "No LA remake,Minecraft content in Stage Builder, Minecraft boss, Viewtiful Joe 3 at E3" Ben
lmaoing at your life

I want Mai to get in so people will draw her kissing the other Smash Bros girls

Here's the thing...

Attached: thing.jpg (1200x680, 196K)

touhou music is OK. It'd be nice to have some smash remixes but not fucking worth reimu. Unique sure, interesting? Not a bit. Reimufagging is solely for idiots like you to camera pose and get a hardon. You're probably looking forward to doing:
>spicy curry reimu
>pause and pose
>turn off effects

if only people realized this is what the basis for reimufagging is then you'd all be banned on the spot.

Based Thingposter

5ch is blocked in burgerland

>Reimu and Yukari as a duo
>AND a Sanae/Kanako duo
Fake and gay
Why would Reimu be with Yukari rather than alone? Joker having Arsene is justified since it's his stand and not a separate character, and it's part of the central premise of Persona. Banjo and Kazooie are similarly self-explanatory. The same isn't true of Touhou, though. I guess fighting with Yukari would reference Imperishable Night and I suppose Subterranean Animism to a lesser extent but those are 2 games out of many and they're neither the most recent nor the most beloved classics.

>reimufags are just waifufags
>waifufags get banned

Attached: 49196573_10156165778370756_6106883822018625536_n.jpg (500x428, 18K)

Doesn't AoCF have that master/slave shit?

AoCF has Reimu and Yukari as a duo.

Attached: 1556580015958.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

Just because someone would know about AoCF on the Switch (which was already announced months ago) doesn't mean they'd know shit about Smash

what's this image supposed to be?

Even if you add one spinoffs to the list, the argument still stands. I don't see Sakurai making a tag-team character based on a particular spinoff title, he's the type of person who likes to honor the entire legacy of a character. Reimu, Yukari. Sanae, and Kanako all being playable just reads as a fan's unrealistic wet dream.

Use this
logsoku.com/r/2ch.sc/famicom/1564768609/

Fucking based. This leak is FAKE and you fucks should feel bad for giving it attention.

Alright, used some Google translate
>This guy claims to work in Doujinshi
>Got this info from someone who claimed to have talked to ZUN
>Stopped saying shit out of fear that he'd be arrested
>"However, it is all rumored and I know those who know it. I think I ’m about 70% hoax. The other half of the information is simply laundered to 5ch."

GO TO BED MILK

Menu-based theories have always been garbage, fuck off

>Goku
>SSJ Goku
>SSJ2 Goku

Attached: you-just-presented-cringe.png (842x1272, 1.16M)

but im based in sweden

Reimu and Yukari have been paired in many games in the past, however I can't see it work like Arsene does at all.

His up B will be his First Super Art move downward burst so he can recover.

His Down B will be a roulette weapon swap for all of his purchasable weapons from the pork salesman.

His Neutral B will be the selected rouletted weapon from Down B

His side B will be his ex move for the selected roulette weapon.

His Neutral Air can be the axe parry attack perk that is purchased from the pork salesman.

>why would sakurai taint the dlc and entire roster with fucking character i don't like?
Because the entire game isn't meant to please YOU specifically you fucking retard. Kys

and the whole AoCF leaker shit thing comes from the poster ID
5ch IDs stick on to the user no matter what?
I thought it was one per thread

>Yukari is the gimmick
>Not grazing

WRONG, Gears Of War had to change their dlc because of a character who smoked

>Implying a character can't have multiple gimmicks

Japs have been speculating about DQ in Smash for years, why are people so gullible? The final 2 weren't even being worked on at the time.

Alleged moveset and framedata.
It was deleted from the thread, I saved it while it was up.

Why would you put Morrigan over Ammy? They're pretty comparable in recognition, but Ammy has more ties to nintendo and would be more unique.

but reimu is a literalwho for anyone that isn't a waifufag or isn't exposed to this god damn board. you might as well throw in geno, bandana dee, or any other fucking goomba no one knows about.

>But the sky is red so I'm right
fuck off

>he doesn't have a waifu
Cringe

Attached: 1563596733830.jpg (655x600, 90K)

LITERALLY WHO! OOF! WEEB! BRUH! MANSPREADING! ANIME!

Attached: 1542508573630.gif (452x371, 59K)

>gets offended
>splurs out all common insults ever said to him
>posts wojak
you ok?

you know the truth, don't you? Reimu isn't getting in. Once this DLC is over you'll be shitting up more threads about the next DLC wave where she will most definitely be in. Right bros? Stay mad. You can wish for Reimu but as soon as you try to hitchhike a "leak" that isn't even consistent it shows the minority you are and the thin thread your life depends on.

seething waifu, cope and cringe

jambrain

Nobody is arguing Reimu is likely, she just lives rent free in your head. You'd be just as much of a clown for saying she's definitely happening as people saying she's definitely not happening, which is saying a lot.
I don't see anything wrong with discussing a leak especially since there's nothing proving it to be real or fake.

This.

*ahem*

Attached: Ranger_Quake.png (517x835, 543K)

And how does this discussion differ from the other leaks that circlejerk Doomguy, Crash, Waluigi or whatever meme pick? Just admit it - the fact that people are discussing a cute miko riles your jimmies to no end. Seek help, rosterfag.

Attached: 1563428199631.png (410x205, 96K)

>can’t read
>doesn’t understand comparatives
>doesn’t know who Mai is
>still has the gall to call me a Zoomer
No YOU have to be 28 or older to post here.

Anti-Reimu posting is the worst meme this shithole has ever created, stevefags (if it's them) should find a new target because you can clearly see they have nothing to say about Reimu whatsoever asides from spamming reddit buzzwords and calling her a "durrr cringe!!!!!!!" character.

>never heard of Mai
Then fuck off you fucking zoomer

discussing the leak is fine. But it's steveposting all over again with these reimufags.

Attached: nextsteve.png (700x617, 234K)

HUH

see >steveposting all over again
it's the way you talk about her. It's the same with genofags, bandana fags etc. The only notion put forward for doom rep has been because of doom being such an influential game for the fps genre. It's not on a steveposting level.
stay mad. Reimufagging is just as bad as stevefagging. Does reimu have a shot at smash? Sure, more likely as an assist or worst case a spirit. But is she definitely a dlc character this wave? Heck no. So far they've been pushing relatively updated franchises. Banjo is getting a statue and something is going on at microsoft with the rare ips

>But it's steveposting all over again
You fucks say this about everything because you're desperate to find some new enemy to prop up now that Steve is gone.

Yes. It's been confirmed for a while that vergeben source has been fed false info

>NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT [character]
You are honestly pathetic. And so is every anti-fag.

Keep telling that to yourself.
>Steve this and Steve that.
Go fuck yourself already alright?
I just like the idea of Reimu being in.

Attached: 1543447330191.png (223x293, 61K)

but it is the new steveposting.
In a casual thread that hints nowhere near reimu, even if the leak straight up says its not reimu, reimufags will post a smug reimu shot and imply it's going to happen either way a la steveposting. What's hard to get about that?Every other rosterfag do this too but reimufags are fludding each thread moreso than other characters.

Nobody is arguing Reimu is a lock, again, rent free. You're literally the only one obsessing with her and her chances, you're probably thinking about it more often than her supporters do.
Also Steveposting was just anti-Banjo fagging in disguise, and I feel like now that Banjo is in they moved to Reimu for their next antifagging target. That would explain the amount of shitposting there is against her compared to other popular picks.
>more likely as an assist or worst case a spirit
Never ever tho. Touhou have other characters that would make for more interesting ATs and spirits, putting Reimu in this spot would be limiting not only the character, but Smash's potential as well. Everyone can see you have no idea of what you're talking about by this statement alone.

Nah
leaks are fun, if you avoid the hype you get to enjoy the shitposting when the leak gets either confirmed or deconfirmed.

>Chosen Undead Male/Female alts
>Doomguy

Attached: EA6eZ7uWwAAS8Qk.jpg (1833x1723, 325K)

>Implying unironic Milk-BOSATU fags aren't anti-Reimu fags
Why else would they believe a leak that's so obviously fake?

see point proven.
Go ahead and discuss this leak, but if the leak straight up says no reimu then stop trying to shove reimu in this discussion.

Newfag

The OP is a Llyod/Slyux fag that keeps pushing Milk Bosatu to fit his own retarded fantasy. He even edited the wiki to include his delusional picks.

Attached: 1550911296763.png (676x76, 11K)

You do realize there was a Reimu leak posted in this very thread right? I mean, you even replied to it with your autism: (don't try to claim it wasn't you because it was)
That's why people are talking about her

>Isn't the guy who said there will be Minecraft related stuff in Smash
Not confirmed nor disconfimed in any fashion yet.

>and said there will be a LoZ remake but won't be Link Awakening?
Wasn't stated to be another remake iirc, but the Zelda game was confirmed to be Cadence of Hyrule.

>Why do people still trust him
Because he's not always wrong, despite Yea Forums's need to discredit everything he says. Hell, this is just from a few days ago: gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/228815-soulcalibur-vi/77907509?jumpto=33#33

Whenever Yea Forums wants him to be wrong, it always fails.

that's just the dumbest shit ever. Goes beyong stevefagging.

"X is in" is a meme you dumbass. Every characterfag does this. You're genuinely retarded to not be aware of your blatant double standards. Here's my advice, take a break from rosterfag threads for a few months. Being upset over an anime girl cant be healthy for you.

Holy shit. Why are rosterfags like this?

Attached: pillow.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>reimufags deny that they are the new stevefags
>proceed to demonstrate how obnoxious they are

the worst part is if the last two reveals end up officially deconfirming her, the reimufags will perform an option-select and claim reimuposting was just an excuse to discuss Touhou outside of /jp/

Attached: 1482078134909.png (422x373, 95K)

reimu has been around way before smash ultimates release you dickwad. My point was that reimufags derail threads and shove reimu in wherever like stevefagging, but less aggressively. Not saying reimu isn't welcome to smash, nowhere did I criticize the characters viability among the roster, instead the posters.

>Chosen Undead
I would be surprised if he doesn't get in

>character i don't likefags deny that they are the new stevefags
>proceed to demonstrate how obnoxious they are

the worst part is if the last two reveals end up officially deconfirming it, the character i don't likefags will perform an option-select and claim character i don't likeposting was just an excuse to discuss franchise i don't like outside of board i don't like

Attached: lucas2.png (269x316, 162K)

>editing wikis
why does this always happen
there was that one retard that kept saying KOS-MOS was a shoe-in for a 2nd Namco rep because she appeared on the Namco section of the "Video Game Mascots" wikipedia page only for it to be revealed that the user slapped her in the article before posting the image to make his argument seem more credible

Attached: de-cringe.png (900x900, 1.19M)

The minecraft one was not his, only being attributed to him. He is false on other info but not Smash.

>They're pretty comparable in recognition

what since when?

>but Ammy has more ties to nintendo and would be more unique.

ties mean nothing. its why we got cloud instead of terra or bartz. and they would probably have her play like a mix of shulk and duck hunt or banjo

But you literally did though in the post linked in the one you're replying to.
>reimufags derail threads and shove reimu in wherever like stevefagging
Literally every rosterfagging fanbase does this, these threads are wishlist dumps, how fucking new are you

Reimu is being discussed in the context of Smash, so you really can't call it derailment. This is no different from other characterfags trying to defend their shit picks.

Is she in?

Attached: ulalagun1024_2.jpg (500x375, 52K)

stevefags were bad, they were an infestation. Reimufags are just trying to be heard and in doing so they attract a lot of attention over shit the majority actually doesn't care about. Then they get mad and offended why someone tells them to hush down a little.

You'd be right if this thread wasn't made to be anti-Reimu from the very start.
Pure autism.

Attached: 1546697232347.png (1033x582, 218K)

I haven't seen any 3D animated anal rape webms yet.

>Samefagging this hard
user stop

Any time there's a loud enough demand for a character you fuckers hate it. It doesn't matter if it's Steve or Reimu or literally anybody else, you're all just contrarians.

Are you from PapaGenos' discord server? It's literally the only place where I've seen people be this obsessed over hating Reimu.

>op posts leak
>reimufag posts their own leak greentexting every little detail to make sure it doesn't go by unnoticed
>irrelevant shit like music releases that has always been a thing
>thread stops talking about op leak
>somehow this is not derailment caused by a reimufag

>But you literally did though
did what? criticize reimu as a viable character? Or did I criticize you and other reimufags for discussing a whole other leak than posted in the OP?
>Literally every rosterfagging fanbase does this
>get invited by smash Yea Forumsros to a discord server of 50+ idiots pushing reimufagging in these threads
Where's the chosen undead, banjo or geno discord servers? Don't fool yourself user.

>Implying (You) aren't samefagging

Attached: (You).png (612x929, 103K)

blame milk baffoon for that one. Reimu is welcome to smash but reimufags should choke.

>Female
>Dancing poses could be misunderstood as her fighting or her belonging to a fighting game
>"Flying weapon" could be a ray gun

Attached: tenor.gif (256x256, 194K)

You really think that if you show a bunch of random normies pictures of Morrigan and Amaterasu, Morrigan is going to be more widely recognized? Darkstalkers has had one game released since 2005 and it flopped according to Capcom.

>invokes discord
There's no hope for this thread. Abandon ship.

Attached: 1519918732938.png (485x382, 161K)

sakurai mentioned that noctis was the pick for smash but he actually wanted bartz or that one wizard idek never played the game. But they decided on cloud because of easy recognition for the franchise.

You did this: Pretty much speaks for itself.
>>get invited by smash Yea Forumsros to a discord server of 50+ idiots pushing reimufagging in these threads
>Making shit up
Every time

Everyone knows about inspect element user

>muh discord narratives
If anything you're the discord tranny for trying to push this shit

>PapaGenos
>Discord

Attached: 1531113161712.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Again, you'd only be right if this wasn't a thread to bait Reimufags.

Attached: 1547599442376.png (1017x596, 167K)

I know very little about 2who, but what could Reimu's moveset be? a bunch of different bullet hell patterns?

My original point was that there are still 5 capcom characters more recognizable than Morrigan outstanding. Even if Amaterasu isn't you've still got: Dante, Leon, Jill, Phoenix, and Monster Hunter

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77713957#6

Here's a good moveset

Attached: Reimu moveset 2.0.png (2776x2365, 2.71M)

and their gonna recognize amaterasu?

This is who he's talking about. The weapon is a stun rod. Now fuck off.

Attached: Mvc2-jill.png (400x950, 459K)

>Like Touhou
>Hate projectile spamming
I already got monkey pawed with Richter, I don't think I want Reimu anymore.

I don't see a significant difference in how recognizable they'd be so I'd give the edge to ammy for being unique and more heavily featured on Nintendo shit.

For what it's worth, Reimu has already been in a number of official Touhou fighting games.

>Implying the capcom rep wouldn't be Phoenix Wright or Ammy

Attached: 1563317951355.gif (220x274, 302K)

Reimu wouldn't be only projectiles

>jill

try again amigo

Neither are the Belmonts but it's still obnoxious and not fun. I don't want to take a chance on a series where the entire point is to dodge bullets.

>Jill isn't recognizable

Attached: Confused2.png (676x458, 357K)

What in the actual fuck am I looking at?

I mean most bullet patterns in Touhou are pretty slow, it probably won't be as hard to deal with

>Still thinking Reimu is a meme pick
Have you been living under a rock?

Phoenix with Edgeworth alt.

as the others?

Why Ignore Cuphead Getting in?

>Sanae and Kanakp
>Not Marisa and Okina.

Attached: 1546057915286.jpg (250x248, 38K)

>Fires slow moving projectiles across the stage
>Forces opponent to jump
>They lose access to a third of their moveset while in the air
>Reimu has control of the entire stage and her opponent is at a disadvantage because she pressed B
Sounds like some bullshit to me

Or you could just roll past the bullet

>female
>flying weapon
Well, it was obvious from the start she was in.

Attached: D9usuHgUEAAel_l.jpg orig Believe.jpg (980x814, 108K)

Low key, I would be super pissed if we got a third JRPG shitter in the pass.

So what did this person leak for Smash Ultimate so far?
Or am i just supposed to believe them without anything to back it up?

Gay and Squidwardpilled

Attached: 1508568441703.jpg (224x224, 5K)

This is fake, but it’s likely that kazooie might have her own too.

>people unironically believe this shit is still real

Attached: e8a.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Based as fuck

>even more midishit
Just fuck my ost up

But they parroted commonly speculated stuff, that turned out to be true.
How could we not believe this?

Tokyo is an anagram of Kyoto. Makes you think.

Jill - Leon - Doomguy

>implying Nintendo will do a second pass

See other games dlc, they won’t support this game after 1 year.

>He thinks Touhou music would be midi
user...

>...ahem
>Fuck DoomFags
>Fuck ReimuFags
>Fuck SteveFags
>Fuck MaiFags

Attached: 1541132680873.png (511x671, 147K)

>Literally a clone of Mai. He design is an intentional callback to her.
You say that as of this is some sort of argument

>implying the majority of plantfags didn't didn't also become stevefags.

>Erdrick

>shitposting smash character
>doesn't actually fight, just argues with the other smash characters until they give up and kill themselves

He's the only DLC character that wouldn't bother anyone.

Attached: phoenix wright coffee.jpg (1200x675, 338K)