I want to get into Tekken. I don't have a gaymen PC nor a PS4. Should I just wait for Tekken 8 and get a ps5

I want to get into Tekken. I don't have a gaymen PC nor a PS4. Should I just wait for Tekken 8 and get a ps5

Attached: Tekken-7-title-728x409.jpg (728x409, 66K)

Get a decent pc and you’ll be able to play 7 and 8 when it eventually comes out

Play Soul Calibur.

Bleh but I don't like PC gaming in general.
Would a gaymen laptop suffice?

Yes you can basically run Tekken 7 on a microwave if you wanted to. Tekken 8 won't be coming out for a long time

Ok ty bb. ILY. I hope you have sex tonight.

Can any other anons weigh in?

Attached: DWrS5hj.jpg (540x549, 24K)

on what?

On my dilemma

Just get the best one in the series, which is incidentally the best fighting game ever made.

Attached: Front-Cover-Tekken-3-EU-PS1.jpg (963x960, 154K)

I have a shitty $1,000 gaming laptop because I'm a giant retard and it runs shit like SFV, Tekken 7, and other shit fine, I just keep it on a charger when playing.

season 3 just got announed. if you want to play tekken this is the best time to jump in. get a cheap used ps4 or something if you dont want to build a gaming pc. 7 is doing so fucking well right now, there is 0 reason to drop 8 anytime soon./

Do you enjoy paying for most of the content that you slapped 60 dollars down for?
Do you enjoy being lied to by a fat Jap kike?
Do you enjoy paying for legacy characters?
Do you enjoy shitty customization?
Do you want to experience the worst story and arcade mode in a Tekken to date?
Do you think there should be execution barriers to moving around a 3D plane in a 3D fighting game?
Do you enjoy juggling like a clown?

Then yes, buy Tekken 7 by all means. And before anyone accuses me of being (x) opposing fighting game fan, you can fuck off right now. No fighting game is worth buying or getting into this gen, because they are all shit for different reasons.

Attached: 1565277040155.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

That's only great for nostalgiafags
It would be laughable for someone playing it for the first time in 2019

>Red Letter Media
Die.

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

NO U

buy a cheap graphics card and tekken on sale. there is literally no better time to run maxed out graphics for dirt cheap at 1080p

Don't waste your money, the game is garbage and completely dead online.

It genuinely holds up as a great fighting game in 2019 in terms of combat and movesets and variety of characters.

ok people i want to play tekken again after .... almost a year of not touching it
who is the sexiest female to pick?

sure will be fun playing with yourself

I prefer 3d fighters to 2d and the style of input is appealing to me. I'm curious... Plus I could use whatever console/PC to play other game.

Makes sense but you forgot one thing, you have to support antisjw games too.
For now practice your movements, ignore the shills the game is really hard in top levels, history Mode is good and it has the best fighting game ending, people cry because its more (100%) focused on mishimas.

>ps1 games didn't have multiplayer

Playign with friends is infinitely more fun than playing with randos on the internet

>Implying OP has friends

delusional