When pokemon will become a hated franchise in the next three years

>when pokemon will become a hated franchise in the next three years

Attached: 47C26871-57D8-48C7-BC37-CA2911D91DC4.jpg (933x683, 127K)

>implying people realizing pokémon was never good is a bad thing

Pokemon was always for faggots.
Bible humpers were right in hating it

>pokemon will become hated
this will never happen unfortunately

Sneedirino

Pokemon will never die out. That's the worst part about it.

Attached: unknown.png (457x667, 320K)

seems like everything's hated on Yea Forums these days

>Simpsons image
speaking of series overdue for pruning

How is it not hated yet? That shit is fucking repetitive, the only interest i have in that franchise is the rule34 hentai of may and misty i masturbate too once a week.

>gamefreak fails to deliver a AAA pokemon game
>game flops hard
>instead of assigning a new dev team to the franchise Nintendo will just stop making pokemon games
i am sad

fuck off dont even try to defend the new games

they're not even out yet

compare breath of the wild’s first trailer to sword and shield’s first trailer, come back here, and tell me which one gets you more excited

>nintendo assigning the team for pokemon
You forget Game Freak Co-owns Pokemon.
So Nintendo will need to collaborate with Game Freak to pick a different Dev and GF is greedy and lazy so that won't happen.
GF will always be in charge of the Mainline Pokemon games.

Nintendo has majority share over TPC and Pokemon. They can force them out if they want.

They literally can't. That's not how things like this work.

Maybe not hated, but I feel like the next game will be a big blow to their legacy.

>Will become
Please the hate has been strong since X/Y. You could argue earlier like BW1 or even as far back as RS though thats pushing it to the extreme.

>be pokemon fan
>own lots of merch
>own lots of cards
>own lots of games

SwSh is so bad I'm checking out of this generation. I even bought a PS4 instead of a Switch which was pretty much going to be my Pokemon machine.

People thought CoD and Halo was unstoppable. Hope it happens to Pokemon too, fuck these lazy devs.

The next game would literally be using those 5 minute made models made on twitter, be coded by a team of pajeets using Unity's free edition, have a story ripped straight out of fanfiction.net with some Mein Kampf quotes sprinklered in and have stock music found in midi format in some ancient Geocities archive site and it'd sell more than 10 million.

>Please the hate has been strong since X/Y
Nah, ORAS was well received and S&M was an incredible success. The kind of hate Pokemon is getting now from their core fanbase is kinda unprecedented. Usually the lead up to Pokemon games is hyped as FUCK on forums like and reddit but this time a LOT of people are choosing to not buy the game. I'm one of them. It'll still sell like hotcakes but the game very well might be the beginning of the end.

Nintendo owns 33% of Pokemon games, Gamefreak and Creatures Inc own the rest. Nintendo also owns an unknown amount of stocks in Creatures Inc. If Nintendo really wants to take Pokemon for itself all it would need to do is buy Creatures Inc, assuming they already don't have a majority hold on it.

>hated franchise
>still sells millions of copies
This "hate" is just the old fans finally outgrowing the series, this is supposed to happen.

Why on Earth would they decide to go the furry route rather than the wholesome child friendly way? They had to realize they were going to kill off the majority of their audience above the age of puberty. Are furries that much of a cash cow.

user have you seen what kids draw on deviantart these days?

back in my days you drew autistic sonic shit and eventually you either grew out of it ot continue into more degenerate shit but nowdays a kid enters those sites and the fucking furries try to drown them into their degenerate shit, so many kids nowdays identify as furries it is scarry seeing youtube comments

Good

Furry route?
What if someone designs pokemans and shill those designs, will they buy it...t can't get worse right?

The enhanced version of Sword and Shield will most likely bring back the full Pokédex, bringing back most of the good will of the franchise, because of muh childhood.