Sekiro is set in Ancient Japan

>Sekiro is set in Ancient Japan
>Elden Ring will be set in Ancient or Medieval Europe

So, can we agree that the next game should be set in Ancient Mesoamerica?

Attached: 4020938060177.jpg (474x592, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqgZFiUrVDY
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5285820/#5290147
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472484567/#472498581
pastebin.com/h18M28BR
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472659997/#472705378
youtube.com/watch?v=XmzEZ47NtSo
youtube.com/watch?v=MFZdM152PK8
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/67592272/#67593960
youtube.com/watch?v=PaZXPx1kdtg
gutenberg.org/files/32474/32474-h/32474-h.htm:
books.google.com/books?id=ZxWJVc4ST0AC&lpg=PA124&dq=native american facial hair&pg=PA124&hl=en#v=snippet&q=facial hair&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, that time period is of the past. I doubt there's an audience anymore.

>guns
>ancient
Absolute cope of those fags that want that shit setting

No fuck off autist, stop spamming this everywhere. You have mental issues schizoid

Tokugawa is Middle Ages ya goof

Fucking totally. Imagine how badass it would be to have a games main sword some obsidian edged mallet or have the ability to rip out the hearts of your enemies

The aztecs were only slightly older than the sengoku jidai period of Japan when Sekiro is set.

Star Wars souls game with lightsabers guys?

How about creating your own setting, is that too hard nowadays for devs to imagine a world completely withdrawn from our reality?

But the Maya were so fucking cool though. Like medieval europe, japan, egypt are all so lame by comparison.

The cultural aesthetics of Gothic/Medieval Europe are far more versatile, intricate and hold much more potential than jungle spics. Places like Anor Londo or Cathedral Ward are fantastical, grandiose fantasy but they have very clear real world cultural draws and they heavily resemble the aesthetic they're drawn from to the point where they fit right in.

You couldn't do that with jungle spics, because to make their cultural aesthetic grandiose, fantastical and interesting you'd have to change so much of it that it wouldn't fit with the original aesthetic or culture at all because the original style was so simplistic, uninspired and limited in scope that barely any interesting iterations or evolutions design wise could be made.

Now fuck off, beaner.

at this point you're better off making it yourself

shulva was kinda neat

I'd rather it be based around the aztec times

So why is it ok to turn gothic churches into gigantic Megastructures but not Mayan pyramids

schizoid spic

kys

T. dumbass who knows nothing about meso-america

I'm not sure anyone in this thread does, aside from what they think is cool

I read 5 books on the Maya if it means anything

Based mesoamerican autist that shows up in every single video game settings thread

If you think OP is the user who gives infodumps on mesoamerican history, you are mistaken, since I am that user and i'm not OP

In general I don't make threads about mesoamerican stuff, I only reply to them; as is I barely have enough fucking time to reply with corrections to other posts with misinfo, let alone make threads myself to post in them.

In the context of the Americas and Mesoamerican archeology, you still see anything pre-spanish contact sometimes called "ancient mexico".

Not sure how I feel about it personally but I guess it makes sense since Mesoamerican socities are, while not perfectly comparable to any specific period of ancient eurasian history due to their isolation; are generally more comparable to Bronze, Iron age, or Classical eurasian socities then Medieval ones.

Pretty sure this is a pastqa response and i've seen it before, but

>because to make their cultural aesthetic grandiose, fantastical and interesting you'd have to change so much of it that it wouldn't fit with the original aesthetic or culture at all because the original style was so simplistic, uninspired and limited in scope

This is pure delusion, a realistic depiction of, say, Aztec archtecture as seen in pic related already looks like something out of a fantasy game and plenty grandiose. The only reason you'd think it was simplistic is if you take modern ruins with all their stucco, paint, and frescos removed so they have bare masonry, and didn't realize that any given set of ruins had/has hundreds to thousands of structures that aren't exavated or are destroyed that aren't visible now.

Also only the lowlands in the Yucatan and around the coasts were jungles and marshes. Plenty of the region was more temperate hills/valleys or arid.

which books?

Attached: View of the central ceremonial city plaza in the Aztec captial of Tenochtitlan, Scott and Stuart Gen (1668x1174, 1.36M)

Oh great it's one of those muh medieval europe autists that throw a bitchfit when a game takes place anywhere else

read a post below you user

LEL do some research on the Mayan/Incan cultures. It was not sitting around and smoking the peace pipe. A game made in that time period with that culture would be wayyyy to politically hot for most gamedevs.

They didn't call them savages for nothing.

Attached: mk11-nightwolf-reveal.jpg (1200x669, 71K)

BASED

I read the books for my college degree in history, three were history books. One was somthing I read earlier than college, more pop history, 1491? I think. The others were two big in detail history books and some translation of Maya stories. I read one about some Maya king who ditched his wife because her ass was too small, and then destroyed his kingdom because he spent too much time fucking thicc ghosts

I can see a brutally dark Aztec game in the same vein of Soulsborne working well. You could have the same kind of blood/exp mechanic from Bloodborne.

What do you mean? Sure the Aztecs were brutal, but the Incans and Mayans sacrificed less people than the Celtic guals or Britons of Europe.

actually that would be kinda lit. I take back everything I said. Aztec Dark souls 3 pls miyazaki

yes, I know about the celts, but idk about the britons. Hence why they were called barbarians by the romans.

T. Have Celtic ancestry. The Pishtic were especially ruthless.

Would be a very gory soulslike game since those civilizations were a bunch of sadistic fucks that sacrificed people in the most fucked up ways, for example the incas ripped the flesh apart of their living victims until only the bones were left and then made rag dolls about of the skeletons, pretty horrific, actually forget about the souls like, when a terror game settled in ancient america

I wanted ass creed origins to be set during Memes unification of north and south Egypt. It's a interesting time period and it doesn't have anything fucking Greeks, god I'm sick of the Mediterranean being to the go to ancient place

That's only the Aztecs. The rest of meso american society only occasionally sacrificed, and even then it was often captured nobles and royalty. The meso americans thought the Aztecs as insane for their shit, it wasn't common

No. Classical Antiquity first

Will it accurately try to depict history? Because if they try to portray a bunch of 70 IQ monkeys as creators of this civilization, and not merely inheritors, then i'm not interested.

Attached: 1435063050500-0.png (760x1815, 2.09M)

>unironically gothicpilled
cringe

Why do wh*te “people” love jerking themselves off at every chance they get?

Sekiro with lightsabers would be lit.

WE

Miyazaki is a complete westaboo (specifically a medieval westaboo) so no it will never happen.

They're having a rough time lately, leave them alone

It's not all white people. It just the whitoids that are losers and have nothing to be proud of so they cling to the only thing they have to feel superior. Pretty much any loser in any country does this. They're like the niggers who have nothing to be proud of so they just rewrite history. Just ignore the retarded faggots

cope, the post

WUZ

All this proves is that white people are genetically predisposed to cucking themselves.

So what ARE some Mesoamerican games?

hardmode: no strategy titles where they are just 1 playable faction/ one off ruin stages in platformers

Attached: 318146696389459969.png (112x112, 13K)

India, Nepal and Myanmar are also long overdue.

Attached: Chittorgarh-fort-festival464354.gif (600x350, 159K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TqgZFiUrVDY

Attached: dance skelly.gif (400x256, 992K)

reminder

Attached: toltec thicc.jpg (1228x2048, 187K)

KANGZ!

Attached: 1560369682639.jpg (750x883, 383K)

and medivial europe and feudal japan aren't in the past?

>Elden Ring will be set in Ancient or Medieval Europe
It looks like Elden Ring OOOOOH ELDEN RING is its own fantasy setting like the Souls games

Based Iberians completely annihilating brown retards and their backwards culture. If anything, we need more games where you get to genocide the native fucks.

They weren't really exceptionally violent or brutal then other civilizations, it's just that the Mesoamericans were a lot flashier with said violence when they did do it.

Even the Aztec (technically "Aztec" Is miselading as a term, the Mexica of Tenochtitlan is what most people mean by "Aztec" see desuarchive.org/his/thread/5285820/#5290147 for more info) really only probably sacrificed dozens to hundreds of people a year, and even then most of these were enemy soldiers, not civillians. (see boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472484567/#472498581 for more info). You saw about as much religious killings in europe/the middle east at the time. They also didn't raid conquered cities for victims or even directly govern them at all, as long a subservient city paid their annual tributary burdens of stuff like cacao beans, cotton, gold, jade, etc; they got left alone and still essentially acted as their own indepedent city-state

As such, the idea that other Mesoamericans hated the Mexica is sort of a meme as well. They WERE warmongers and prone to military expansion, and nobody loves that, but they weren't tyrannical, oppressive, or dragging foreigners off to be sacrificed generally, and while they did sacrifice more (hundreds rather then dozens or single digits) people, sacrifice itself was a universal practice in the region and them doing it wasn't seen as barbaric or evil by other states or civilizations. The actual reason the Spanish got city-states and kingdoms helping them out has more to do with geopolitical opportunism, see pastebin.com/h18M28BR

That being said a hyper-violent, dark depiction of Mesoamerica/the Mexica speffically would work really well for a Souls game. Normally i'm not fond of that it's already so common , spreads misinfo, and we never get stuff about their cities, art (see pic) intellectualism, etc; only the bad stuff; but it'd work well for that

1/2

Attached: Aztec noble homes, from Reed 1 Year, museum catalog book on the work of Scott and Stuart Gentling.jp (2546x2926, 3.51M)

>fighting against the suppression of white history and the marxist anti-white lemmings
>jerking myself off
Cope with what exactly you disingenous vile rat.

cont:

I also feel obligatiated to note, in response to specifically, that the Aztec, Maya, and Inca are note the only 3 complex civilizations in what's now latin america, nor are they even that culturally related: The Maya and Aztec have their civiliational cradle in Mesoamerica (Mexico, guatamala, etc), the Inca in the Andes (peru, bolgia, etc) Both regions had dozens of other major civilizations going back thousands of years. Pic related shows a summary of Mesoamerican history for instance

1491 isn't really a book about the Maya or even the Mesoameircans as a whole, but it's a good entry point for Precolumbian history in general., It's not super in depth but it's very good as a "hey, your public education about these cultures was fucking shit, here's a bunch of rad shit you never got taught" to then entice you to do more in depth reading

Anyways it's pretty depressing to me that a history degree only made you read 3 books on this stuff. Obviously Mesoamerican history is never going to be given as much attention as Eurasia due to a relative lack of sources and those cultures being effectively dead; but they still were 2 whole cradles of civilization with dozens of major civlizations going back thousands of years, which did a lot of neat things, and did have a huge impact on how history played out in regards to the political context of those areas allowing and influencing how european colioniation played out

Like at least teach the stuff In pic related, & then spend some time about each culture mentioned, and specific kings, wars, etc for the groups we have more sources on like the Aztec, Maya, and Mixtec; people really underestimate how much records we do have for them

Anyways if you wanna learn more check out boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472659997/#472705378

2/2

(I have other stuff I wanna reply to but i'm gonna try to be less obnoxious and split my posts up more)

Attached: mesoamerican history summary.png (1457x1520, 348K)

No, fuck brown people. Only Japan and Europe matter.

>he says as by the time Japan stopped having primitive tribes and actually formed cities, Mexico had done so 1500 years prior

ancient spics only got cucked by geography, they got stuck in an area without any other civilizations to trade with wheras Japan was litterally right next to china and constantly got tech as a result, and also due to not having any draft animals

>he then had sex with these sorceresses

nah shut the fuck up
if you post this one more time im doxing you and killing your fucking family
no one wants your shitty jungle heart ripping nigger setting
stop spamming and shitting up threads just to suggest this inane garbage that NO ONE is interested in
not to mention how much more history and culture there is in 1500 years of european history than 100 years of some retard hookaloof bumfuck wetback jerked off to virgins all day and sacrificed them to snake man

No, fuck off you massive sperg.
No one cares about those rainbow pride faggots dressing up like they're fucking big bird.

>I don't make these threads, I just happen to post in every single one irrespective of the board the thread is posted on.
Okay, so you're on fucking disability and you spend all of your fucking time browsing Yea Forums looking for these threads.
That's not better.

see
you fucking faggot, i'm not the ones making these threads. Maybe you should get the stick out of your ass and not be so asshurt that people want games from settings you aren't interested in

>hookaloof bumfuck wetback jerked off to virgins all day and sacrificed them to snake man

Maybe if you informed yourself insead of spewing moronic shit like this you would be interested

You act like it's that hard to just browse Yea Forums casually for a few hours a day, and click threads you are interested in. There's plenty of threads I miss and only see days or weeks later on the archives, and sometimes people posting info in the threadss AREN'T me, there's a few other anons who do as well.

Attached: The Maya City of Copan, H. Tom Hall.jpg (1000x628, 412K)

im not reading any of your garbage dont fucking reply to me and send me to another one of your dogshit retarded posts you dumb fucking faggot
who the fuck said i was even talling to you you attention whore dementia ridden queer
no one wants your tranny infested jungle shithole
dont fucking reply to me again
stay on your section 8 autism bux you faggot fucking nigger wetback

Why are you so mad user

thanks for your concession maize monkey

Did an aztec rape your mom?

Not the guy, but you sound like a loser lmoa. Have sex or go shoot up your school

maybe when you grow up and stop parroting everything your big brother /bv/ says youll realize sex doesnt fucking matter
i get more than you and its nothing but a few hour long excursion from the real path youre on
somehow your retarded threads are even worse than that
guess its the gamerbrain obsessed with sex not getting any sex causes shitty garbage post lol

Why is this guy so triggered by Aztecs? They are probably cooler than whatever shithole his ancestors grew in

South (and north) american ancient history is very interesting and mysterious. It would be interesting to dive into the matter isntead of just portraying them as bloodthirsty savages that sacrifices children for Gods.

I can't comment speffically on this claim since Mesoamerican rather then Andean stuff is my forte, but similar claims like this about Mesoamericans are bunk

Basically, accounts of Mesoamerican gods being white and bearded or it being rumored that they would return from the east and such are almost univerally only found in accounts and documents decades into the colional period, by which bias irrocvably taints our sources. Now, bias doesn't mean the sources are trash, since all sources have biases, but it does mean you need to consider what thos ebiases are and cross reference sources and try to account for them

Most of our colional era sourcews are in 2 groups: Accounts and sources made by Spanish friars, who attempted to record and save Mesoamerican history and culture so it could be easier to convert them, and from native nobility and their desecdents who retained their political influence and even married Spanish nobles during the eatly colonial period (since early on as memory of their cities/goverments was fresh, Spain recongized them as formal nations), who attempted to re-record their history to justify their own socail status and standing

Here's where problems arise: The firars had an interest in fudging their records and teachings to make it easier to convert people to Catholciism, and native nobles had an interest in making themselves look better to the Spanish to preserve their noble status. In both, as the colionap period goes onward, you begin to see christian themes injected into these records of native history and religion: Quetzalcoatl got associated with jesus, with him being against sacrifices and using his status as being associated with the color white symbolically. Another example is that in the accounts made by nobles from the royal family of the city of Texcoco, they state that their most famous king was monothesitic and rejected human sacricire, to try to make themselves and their royal line look better, etc

1/?

Attached: Christianized Toltec history.jpg (517x315, 65K)

Can you tell anything about the sex lives of Aztecs?

learn the difference between "then" and "than" plox

They were definitely having more sex than the school shooter, that's for sure.

no fuck off spic

cont:

Another example is how the accounts of Cortes's meeting with Montezuma gradually got corrupted and his speech, which was initially mistranslated (since Nahuatl, the Aztec language, has a bunch of subdialects based the social class of the speakers and depending on the importance of the occasion and translating the ornate, flowerly, symbolism of the royal dialect is iffy) increasingly being twisted to imply Cortes was a "returning white bearded god", see pic.

tl;dr Aztec gods weren't white, weren't bearded (worth noting here though that AMerindians CAN grow beards, it was just usually shaved and seen as unsightly in most socities:Aztec elders could have beards for instancre (and also be drunk in public), wheras that was very socially frowned upon or even punishable legally otherwise); nor did they think Cortes was a god. You don't see any of their gods depicted that wya in their art either.

I would suspect the same is true down for the Andeans as well, but I can't give specific proof/explanations like I can here for that since that's not my area of interest.

2/2

Prudish, big on what we'd called traditional family values/morals, adultery was punishable by death as was homosexuality, though there's some debate on, like I point out above,if this was the result of colional cultural views coloring in their records.

If you look at the fireden link I give in I link a post with (which also has further links to) a mega drive with book scans, an art drive, and a plebbit comment somebody else made which has pastebins of postsd from askhistorians, pastebins of book recomendations, and other stuff.

I'd check through that askhistorians pastebin in the reddit comment, there's a number of ones there about sex, sexuality, gender roles, etc that go into more detail then I can. I do need to speak to the guy on reddit to get the lists and post updated and more organized tho.

Attached: Cortes Quetzalcoatl debunk.png (459x2006, 720K)

Uncharted 2 was based.

Attached: zinge-uncharted-2-temple-5-0a08a976-vtio.jpg (940x528, 347K)

that'd be pretty cool, shame that the spaniards destroyed a lot of the documentation of that era

Sadly there's not a lot.

The best one would probably be Aztez

Firstly, it's unique in that it's not just generic mish mash of Mesoamerican civilizations in generic jungle/desert ruins, it actually features specific historical Aztec cities with their notable landmarks (Xochimilco's canals, Chapultepec's aquaduct, etc for example), and while the aesthetics is heavily stylized and doesn't match Aztec visual motifs and shit exactly, it is going for something specifically stylized aztec, just abstracted; rather then just every mesoamerican group's art motifs thrown in a blender.

Gameplay wise, it's a CURAYZEE beat em up with some light strategy elements in the overworld. The goal is to expand and make the core of the empire (since the map only coveres the core valley, not the further out cities/provinces) strong enough to fight back against the conquistadors when they show up, and then conflict brings you into actual gameplay sections. The combat system has a stupid amount of depth, the fact the devs have done analysis's of games like DMC, Bayonetta, God of War, etc on their personal blogs before in depth and shit really shows

The only real issue with it is that there's not a lot of total content, so for 20$ it's a bit of a steep price if you aren't gonna get really into the combat system and replay the game and try to git gud. Currently only on PC, apparently it's supposed to get console ports but it flopped hard on PC sadly and IDK if the devs are still gonna do it.

1/?

Attached: Aztez combo blood drinker 1 4ch.webm (750x422, 2.97M)

cont:

Other notable examples:

- Kotal Kahn in Mortal Kombat X/11 is also a pretty decent adaption of Huitzilopotchli, despite the MK comics saying he's the Maya god Buluc: His 3 variations in MKX are themed after War, Blood, and the Sun, mirroring Huitzilopotchli's primary associations; he's got the same blue-green painted skin; he's got sickles which are an abstraction of Huitzipotchli's weapon of Xiucoatl; and his moveset in MKX is written in faux-nahuatl while in MK11, it's real nahuatl, as are all of all of his gear/costume pieces. There's a lot of neat references.

- Expedition's Conquistador is a tactical RPG where you play as Conquistadors on an expedition in Hispaniola and then Mexico. The big deal here is that there's a bunch of different potential party memembers, enough to do 2-3 playtrhoughs and still not use them all, and each party memeber has their own traits and attirbutes which changes how they react to certain events and leads to a sort of choose your own adventure-esque system where depending on who you hagve with you and what you do the game can play out radically differently. Sadly, it falls for the "dude the mesoamericans were just tribes who built big pyramids" meme a bit,but it's a solid title.

- Pokemon Sage is a fangame that started on /vp/, and was the serious, legitmate effort as a fangame vs Clover, it's sister project, where all the shitposting and memes got siphoned off to, leaving Sage to absorb the full autism and passion of trhe board. It's honestly the best Pokemon fangame ever made and absolutely nails the tone and feel of the official pokemon gamnes. It's region is based on an amalgam of Latin America and has a lot of Mesoamerican influences in both it's map design, character desoign, some of it's pokemon, etc. Pic related rfo example is an area based on the Toltec ruins of Tula

2/?

Attached: 1511766492947.png (736x416, 89K)

cont:

Other random examples I don't feel like typing out info on but may be worth looking into for you:

- Pawarumi
- Mulaka (Not strictly Mesoamerican, since it's north mexican which is more culturally related to southwest US stuff, but still)
- Ulama: Arena of the Gods
- Maya Death Robots
- Aztek (looks sort of shit, though)
- Theocracy (I hear it's solid but boy does it fall for the "dude natives were just tribes" meme)
- The Ball

And then ones which feature Mesoamerican themes but aren't actually set in those cultures so much as their ruins or feature a bit of their mythology

- Marow Briggs and the Mask of Death (Very much has the typical Mesoamerican depictions of stuff but it's a parody of shlocky old action movies so it works)
- Rise of Legends (one of the factions is a Magitech mesoamerican ones)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (never played them, and I imagine they also fall for the sterotypical mesoamerican depictiojns, but eh)
- Smite has a Maya pantheon

Also it's a mod rather then a game, but the Mesoamerica universalis mod for EUIV, see pic, looks really fucking solid and is made by a bunch of people who know theoir shit and some actual archeooligists

youtube.com/watch?v=XmzEZ47NtSo
youtube.com/watch?v=MFZdM152PK8

3/3

It is a shame, we basically lost out on an entire third pillar of human history alongside the West and East, it's sort of mind boggling how much we really lost out on in terms of historical records and culture. The Americas today could have really been a second asia with their own unique culture, aeshtics, history, etc in games, movies, and general society.

That being said there's still far more records then most people realize, see boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/67592272/#67593960

Attached: mesoamerica universalis.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Why are people trying to turn From's games into Assassin's Creed? This whole aztec souls etc. shit is just dumb

Don't give a fuck I just want Bloodborne 2
youtube.com/watch?v=PaZXPx1kdtg

No, and fuck off you retarded aztec fetishist

>tl;dr Aztec gods weren't white, weren't bearded (worth noting here though that AMerindians CAN grow beards, it was just usually shaved and seen as unsightly in most socities
lmao show me ONE bearded amerindian, and from the mezoamerican ethnicities. Hispanics don't count

What book I need it

WE'RE THE MESOPOTAMIANS!

Attached: mesopotamians.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Not Hyperborea
>Not Atlantis
>Not Lemuria
Where are the Antediluvian games?

Attached: boreas-the-wind-of-retaliation.jpg (700x485, 209K)

Presumbly It wouldn't be litterally historically based, just Aztec-flavorred like Dark Souls is european-flavored and Sekkiro is japanese flavored

Montezuma II had a short beard, according to both Conquistador and Aztec sources. As I said, facial hair needing to be shaven is something we know about Aztec society in general.

Pic related shows a bearded Moche burial mask, for instance.

Attached: Bearded funerary mask, nose ornaments, Dos Cabezas, Peru..jpg (2048x1536, 564K)

No tribals make for very poor gameplay vessels

And an depiction of Montezuma II showing the beard

see ; i'm not making the threads you autist.

>tribals

Even 1500+ years before the Aztec existed the region had cities with 100,000+ people, see the image in . The only "tribes" in Mesoamerica were in the bumfuck nowhere deserts and were considered primitive and savage by the rest of the region

Attached: 616x510.jpg (616x510, 84K)

no one wants to play as ooga booga people. remember ac 3?

Actually, it sets up just right. Make the player character a Conquistador, fighting all kinds of fucked up blood sacrifice monsters and shit. The documentation is lost because you're destroying it to prevent the knowledge being used to create more abominations unto the Lord, etc. Tie in gold as something you pick up constantly; do a balancing act between whatever boon having gold gets you, and losing yourself to mindless lust for wealth.

I actually went ahead and got you a link to Bernal Diaz de Castillo (a conquistador)'s account, as he mentions Montezuma's beard: gutenberg.org/files/32474/32474-h/32474-h.htm:

>The mighty Motecusuma may have been about this time in the fortieth year of his age... His black beard, though thin, looked handsome.

ALso here's a set of tweezers. either from the Mixtec (who inhabited Oaxaca and Guerror in Southern Mexico, were well known for fine goldwork and stone mosiacs) or Purepecha (Inhabated West Mexico, were at the forefront of metallurgical development, made the most use of Bronze of any mesoamerican civilization,m and formed a large unified empire which was the Aztec empire's only real competition after the 1450's or so) civilization.

Obviously it doesn't look like modern tweezers, but this sort of clamshell design is also seen in tweezers down in the Andes, seems to be a Pan-american sort of cultural trait, alongside the step fret (seen in both mesoamerican and andean art) and a few other things.

Lastly, books.google.com/books?id=ZxWJVc4ST0AC&lpg=PA124&dq=native american facial hair&pg=PA124&hl=en#v=snippet&q=facial hair&f=false is a book about various Native American cultures talking about keeping cleanly shaven/plucking facial hairs.

Attached: DOsWql2X0AASUR8.jpg (964x737, 64K)

Yeah, and that WAS a tribe. The Mesoamericans weren't, if you are gonna call a society that made and lived in cities like this "tribes", then I guess you play as tribals in Asscreed Origins and Odyssey too.

That's like saying because playing as some goat herder in the alps would be lame, a game about the Roman empire would be just as lame. It's a complete non-setiquor.

Attached: Teotihuacan overhead Anxo Miján Maroño TRASANCOS 3D.jpg (1920x1248, 1.56M)