So I'm sick of playing xiv I've been running the treadmill since launch and it's just the same shallow trash as 5 years...

So I'm sick of playing xiv I've been running the treadmill since launch and it's just the same shallow trash as 5 years ago.

I really want an mmo to play but everything I've tried hasn't managed to keep my attention longer than a week at most. I'm not even asking for good at this point just playable.

Attached: 71161282_p0.jpg (2515x1763, 844K)

Have you tried any MMOs that don't play like a WoW clone? Go for DFO, Vindictus or Realm of the Mad God if those games are still up.

Take the gachapill and play granblue fantasy

I've tried DFO and Vindictus ages ago and not my thing. I played pso2 on and off but I was old PSO fag and its just not the same.
I had some fun with Granblue a long time ago mostly just played at work on my phone but eventually got bored of it. Don't think I can be a gachafag.

I'll take the opportunity to ask, is there any private server for Age of Wushu? i kinda want to play that again but i heard the western servers are dead.

Attached: eating pheromosa.png (380x412, 103K)

seems like you've just outgrown the genre

If you are 25+ and your mental state is at the least in a salvagable state, MMOs will no longer be of interest.

The genre doesn't get any better. You can tag along with all the nostalgiafags waiting for WoW Classic or you can move on to something else entirely.

I never played WoW back when it was a big thing so I have zero interest in classic. My girlfriend is pushing me to play it however even though I know I'm going to fucking hate it.

Yeah it's made with nostalgia in mind, if you never played it there's not much that can appeal you there.

I don't know man play a FFXI private server.

Blade and Soul and Black Desert are the only good MMO's with good Gameplay.

I've tried multiple times to play black desert and the node system makes no sense to me and the grind usually pushes me away in the end.

I haven't touched NA blade and soul but everyone I know who played it quit after like a month.

Aren't those korean tresh?

MMOrpgs are very special kind a game.

Why are there so many terrible Viera players? Hrothgar's been middle of road so far

Well then keep playing FFXIV, try some crafting. They made it easier in SHB which translates for most to more fun.
Remember to use the waste not II + manipulation II + preparatory touch combo. Trust me, do that.
Get off the trademill, get the hell off of it. I haven't capped my tomes in 3 years and i'm much happier. Did you know momentum adds up when you use Rescue on someone? If you could get a bunch of healers together you may be able to fling someone right off the map and then they'd get banned for position hacking.

Attached: goldmember.jpg (625x351, 56K)

I've got all jobs to at least 70 with some at 80 including crafters and gatherers. I've just done pretty much everything at this point and don't care anymore since its just the same shit I did the last 3 expansions.

Node system is fairly simple, put points into connectors so that you can make a trade route (i.e. from major city to other city) only invest energy to level up gathering/grinding nodes (i.e. farms/enemy you like killing, helms, rogues) since there's a hidden luck increase for droprates. Also think about owning and investing in nodes that hold boss spawns.
All you're really trying to do is connect a line from distant places, because you get price increases selling things farther away. Oh, and it also enables the trade wagon to auto-ship goods from one warehouse to another connected one. And auto-pathing while swapping characters (You can select to transport your current character to a major node and swap to another character to play as, in an hour the transported character will arrive and be at the selected node)

i feel you on that op
i tend to retreat to my old ass ffxi chars when im sick of modern mmos. or i just dont play mmos at all for a time and play some good genres instead to wash the bad taste from my mouth

>weekly clear party
>people dying all over the place
>can't even get to adds
just kill me