The Sinking City thread

Who was in the right?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x720, 381K)

>You're supposed to sympathize with these abominations
Lefties are brain damaged, that's why no good games come out of the West anymore.

Ew. Is it really THAT kinda game?

Attached: Innsmouter_Lives_Matter.webm (1300x730, 2.91M)

funny how every single conservative character turned out to be gay. have these devs ever heard of subtlety?

>that blatant victim blaming at the end
Top fucking kek.
And I was going to get this game, fuck that noise.

Aren't the cross-breed insmouth citizens evil by default because they're part of a cult that want to summon a creature that end the world?

why is that guy a monkey guy

His dad fucked a Sasquatch

We need to open the border to Cuthullu and his goons your bigot shitlord.

>Woobying Lovecraft stuff to make it more palpable for Tumblr sub humans.

Attached: 1407360551050.jpg (1024x768, 472K)

>gives you roleplaying options
>both options are literally the exact same sentiment
Fuck off

>sympathizing with murderous cult of fishmonsters that want to take over the world
FUCK. OFF.

>innsmouthers aren't that bad
>people that willingly conjugated with eldritch abominations and partook in human sacrifice aren't bad
>people that literally sold their souls, their neighbors, and their entire town to dagon aren't all that bad
>people that worship dagon, and eldritch god, and want to bring about the end of the world for the deep ones aren't all that bad
What the fuck is this game?

Attached: mickey the next time you hand me a drawing of your penis again I'm going to put my fist through (250x238, 92K)

Daily Reminder:
This was meant to be the Call of Cthulhu game but they lost the license because the people who owned it thought they weren't doing a good job, but they made it seem like they just wanted to go their own way with it also bluntly said they didn't get enough attention for their game so they went to Epic.

Isn't Innsmouth filled with literal fish cultists that worship a "demon"

>You treated them like shit so it's your fault

These motherfuckers are actual subhumans that bred with a species that wants nothing more to subjugate and destroy humanity.
Not to mention all hybrid WILL mature into a deep one and leave their humanity behind.

that's awfully intolerant of you, mister. open borders now

>the people who owned it thought they weren't doing a good job
They made the right call, clearly.

I can't tell if this is a joke

>goes Epic exclusive
>it's shit
Every time.

The story ends with the national guard showing up at Innsmouth and blowing it the fuck up, killing literal monsters and shelling dagon with howitzers until it goes back under the ocean. The game has them as refugees in a town over after that.

They should have killed them all

it was a gorilla, actually

But the hybrids are a liability.
Straight up humans are ok but hybrids will become deep one and go back to worshiping Dagon and Hydra again.

You're preaching to the choir. According to Delta Green canon they do, though. They raze it completely to the ground and say a hurricane made the town sink into the ocean.

God why does every piece of media that tries to do Lovecraft shit completely fail to understand what happens in these fucking stories.
It is almost like they don't actually read them

Well the game is clearly non-canon in that it has refugees from Innsmouth showing up anywhere because realistically the army would have killed them all. It's a clear instance of the writers of the game wanting to "retcon the racism" of Lovecraft but not taking into account the actual fucking in-universe context of what deep ones are, what Dagon is, or what the people that worship those do. Those are thing, realistically and in Lovecraft's own writing, that you want to completely remove from existence because doing so will only benefit literally everyone and everything.

goddamn this game fucking sucked

Ignoring all eldritch abominations shit, this is literally radicalization and political extremism in the context of power dynamics apologia.
>PEOPLE WITH LESS POWER DOING EVIL THINGS GOOD
>PEOPLE WITH MORE POWER DOING EVIL THINGS BAD
You see this kind of shit pretty often among some lefties, particularly the authoritarian ones, and as lefty myself, this pisses me off to no end.

STOP BEING RACIST YOU WHITOID

no we should keep our border closed, they could never understand our fish cultist ways. so what if the demon we worship has done a few bad things

innsmouthers are immigrants you retard

>implying

We are all one race, the human race. And fish people I suppose. Borders are a social construct.

>Borders are a social construct.
They literally are. Doesn't mean they are worthless, but acknowledging they are only things that exist in our collective minds isn't a stretch.