Have you ever pledged your undying loyalty to an Empire you don't give two shits about because the heir-apparent gave...

Have you ever pledged your undying loyalty to an Empire you don't give two shits about because the heir-apparent gave you a bonner?

Attached: D5VswYpWsAAfJF3.jpg (1199x1200, 134K)

Punished Dmitri route best route

yes

The problem with siding with Edelgard is that the game just hand waves the fact that a bunch of characters including the professor are joining Edelgard without a sufficient explanation for her previous actions/affiliations.
If the game took some time to have her actually thoroughly explain her motivations and have the professor help convince their students to side with her then the route as a whole would make more sense.

Edelgard's chapter after the time skip is totally fine.

I hate seeing people instantly condemn her as Hitler before playing her route and seeing her motivations and how she's going to purge the shit out of the slitherers after the war etc etc.

I think it is more as soon as you choose Edel, Rhea goes absolutely BALLSTIC and calls you trash/failure etc and then turns into a god damn DRAGON. They all ran for their fucking lives because it was a DRAGON. Then they figure since she was a dragon, she has been hiding it and seems really fucking pissed.

That seems in character for Rhea honestly, she's a really manipulative bitch

This

Purge these abhorant monsters from controlling and oppressing humans and ruling over them like false gods. Fodlan belongs to humans, and no one else.

The Professor is you, make your own motivation. Mine turned against the church because of the lies Jerald and the Church told him and how his whole existance was a farce

Some of them have good motivations. If you snipe Lysithia she says she followed Edelgard because of her dream to rid the world of Crests and nobility based on Crests because of the cruel experiments done on her for her Crests

Others like Marianne just say her family doesn't care if the Kingdom or Empire get into power, they just want her to side with the stronger of the two and curry favor.

Curious what all the other students you can snipe say.

I hate people seeing her go full retard and still defending her motivations

heir-apparent means second in line after the heir, why do jrpgs ALWAYS get this wrong?

wrong. you're thinking of the heir-presumptive

I'm more attracted to the laying my life for a cause part.

Retarded waifuniggers, she had to deal with Seiros being part of her split personality. In all other routes she steps down, you both went full retard because everything else Gorillagard does is a convenient excuse for the Empire to chimp out.

Lysithea with wind boots and that cane that gives her +2 range teleports behind u

No, I spitroasted her so many times before publicly executing her with my bro Claude.

does the cause give you a bonner?

Dying and killing for ideals is what men should do.

but without a lineage to pass those ideals on to whats the point? ie where's the boner?

People are biased against female characters with resolution and who don't pander to their sensibilities.

lol she was begging for forgiveness right before I struck her neck with my sword.

>caring about the material world over you own glory

I wanted to in my first playthrough, but I couldn't bring myself to betray Rhea. Now I'm playing through Dimitri's route and getting real tired of him verbally beating up Byleth,

Next playthru bb

I played BL first and all of the humanizing/learning about her through Dimitri did made me want to play her route. I like how a lot of pretty important information is spread across the multiple paths. The reusable art assets have already been tiring, but I really like the idea of it and hope they next time they do something like this it's even more elaborate.

what was the point of jeralt death?

Suffer not the anime parents to live

Attached: Kronya_Heroes.png (1600x1920, 1.33M)

Dunno

Why did they spoil it in the reveal trailer and info blurb when it doesnt happen until halfway through the game?

So if Byleth has multiple A-ranks how does the game decide which one can become an S-rank

Before the last chapter the game pretty much goes "hey remember that ring your dad give you? who do you want to fuck?"

>Now I'm playing through Dimitri's route and getting real tired of him verbally beating up Byleth
PUNISHED Dimitri is a huge cunt but he gets better.

where'd monica hide those big ol tiddies?

you pick

Ancient technology binder.

I just didn't want to fucking execute my student but there isn't an option to say chill out I wanna hear both sides

I am done with 3d 'women'.

Are there black people in the game?

I almost wish you weren't able to recruit people from other houses. Now I'm getting anal and indecisive about who to bring on what mission, making sure everyone gets their C Ranks before timeskip, trying to make sure everyone's around the same level in case I need them, etc

Attached: 76116530_p0.jpg (1139x944, 407K)

I feel like a better way to have gone about this was have Rhea/the church find out Edelgard is the FE and try to have her killed WITHOUT revealing this to Byleth/the player until you've decided "I'm going to protect my student/s from this woman/institution I don't entirely trust."
There are anime brown people. Nobody in particular has "black" facial features.

Attached: 75358154_p0.jpg (800x1000, 393K)

Why does it feel like almost every unit in this game has shit growths? Seriously 4 out of 5 times, a level up only comes with 2 stat boosts. Am I just getting fucked over by RNG?

Attached: 76125468_p0.png (1200x1361, 1002K)

RNG. I was apprehensive about growths in every run I've done so far and they eventually all even out or exceed expectations (ASHE) by the time the skip rolls around.

It kind of hurt when mommy called me trash, but I endure it fo El-chan. I will see her dream realized. I'm not some faggot who abandons their friends like Guts.

Why didn't they make this the cover art for the normal edition too
I want to see this on the home screen, not the terrible art they used instead

Attached: Cover.jpg (1272x1272, 861K)

You bought a physical copy?

I sure fucking did because everything edelgard said was right

Attached: 1565361625043.jpg (980x661, 96K)

bump