Post you're weapon

Post you're weapon
Brown, for the record.

Attached: 6298657cv11d.jpg (4928x2798, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HyperX-Double-Shot-PBT-Keycaps/dp/B07JDVG4RQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=hyperx keycaps&qid=1565415112&s=gateway&sr=8-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Post you're weapon

Attached: 1563055143048.png (684x529, 134K)

>INPUT CLUB KEYSTONE FUNDED
LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>gaming brand gaming
not
>drop shipped chinkshit gaterons for $20

and before someone ask, no, i'm not trans.

Attached: varmilosakura.jpg (1200x800, 519K)

you sure?

CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEE

Attached: nonononono.jpg (600x600, 59K)

>no, i'm not trans.
Nigga u gay

you're just a regular fag then

the most nauseating thing about this is that it's tenkeyless

that makes me hungry

This. What kind of subhuman doesn't have a 10 key?

accepting you are a fag will make you happier user, or not, either way you are a flaming homo

I've had a couple. red>black>brown. Honorable mention goes to blue, it's best for typing.

also lol fag

do you play osu?

cum at me

Attached: 325992_00.png (500x320, 221K)

The font on that keyboard is fucking disgusting. I bought one recently as I damaged my K95 by spilling stuff on it as I'm a fucking idiot. I replaced it with a K-70 to reclaim desk space and put the old sensible k95 keycaps on it. "Gamer" aesthetic is a meme that needs to end. The reason I liked the k95 in the first place was it didn't look like a batmobile and was plain

double ended dildo

Only if also liking traps make me one.

I don't have the desk space for a full one.

No but i play other rhythm games.

We've been over this: traps are 100% gay. Nothing wrong with being gay, but liking dudes who pretend to be women is gay.

Ducky Shine 6 here

You play iidx or popn? Nice keyboard btw.

what kind of controller should I get for PC

Don't knock it til you try it (for at least a few months)

Attached: 403331-valve-steam-controller-top[1].jpg (810x456, 40K)

Xbone 1s

nope, atm i'm playing pd future tone, mobile games and muse dash.

The ds4 is pretty good.

>pink on white

Attached: 1544926100343.gif (375x211, 954K)

piece of shit with trash triggers
the switch pro controller is more comfortable

Does this ugly thing actually feel good
I can never tell if posts about these are being ironic or not

>traps are gay
Explain Tails.

Attached: av-2.gif (86x85, 14K)

I wanted this exact keyboard but couldn't afford it. I'm jelly

Extra fuckin gay.

WE WUZ MECHANICAL SWITCHEZ

>no d-pad
nah, i'm good, thx

>Brown, for the record.
Why do keyboardlets always make this about their race?

It tired out my hands and eventually cramped them after several days. It's just not good if you use either the stick or buttons more than once in a while, and terrible if you ever have to rely on both.

It's 15 years old and was cleaned like two times.

Attached: IMG_3788.jpg (1600x1200, 494K)

Cherry MX speed

>browns
Why the fuck do people buy into this reddit meme? MX Browns feel like dirt stuck in a linear switch, but they get shilled so hard because "I LIKE TO GAME BUT ALSO I LIKE TO TYPE"

Board is an NYM96 with Box Navies.

Once you get used to it and make some good configurations for your favorite games, yes. If you want something that "just works", it might not be for you. In my opinion, making configs for games is part of the fun, but I know that's not the case for everyone. The controller really shines with FPS games, but I find it works well with pretty much everything except for retro games and other games where you'd want a good d-pad. (I keep a PS3 controller around for those personally) If you can catch it on sale, or used for a good price, and are willing to put some time into getting used to it (and also willing to accept if you just don't "click" with it after some time, and throw it on ebay), pick one up.
If there was a d-pad in place of the analog stick, I'd probably like the controller even more. I feel like I'd have a better time adjusting to using the left touchpad as an analog stick than I do trying to use it as a d-pad.
I personally haven't really had any cramping problems with the controller, no matter what buttons/etc I'm using. If you still have the controller and are willing to give it another go, maybe make sure you're sitting upright with proper posture and all that.
Lick it

!

Attached: 1549374658689.jpg (10000x5973, 3.64M)

>no, i'm not trans.
but still gay

jfc

pretty cute desu

Attached: es87_front1000.png (1000x500, 360K)

THIS

Finally bit the faggotry bullet and bought a mechanical keyboard since my 10 year old Logitech G110 kept bluescreening my PC.
For 50 bucks this thing was a steal. Great software for the RGB backlighting, came with multiple extra switches, has a claw hidden on the underside to make pulling keys easier, backed with a hefty metal plate, solid key molds. The only criticism I have is the font is pretty bad and looks like some letters have been worn away, and the angle of the spacebar is a bit sharp. I could always flip it around to make it more comfortable but then it doesn't get the backlighting.
10/10 keyboard unless you actually use all the nonsense features most keyboards come packed with like audio or dedicated macro keys.

Attached: 1564936679160.jpg (1500x1500, 161K)

Anyone with a tenkeyless keyboard needs to immediately off themselves. Please, do everyone a favor.

um grandpa nobody uses TKL keyboards anymore, it's all about 60% keyboards nowadays

In that case, they should off themselves with even greater fervor

I agree
Some of the fonts on these gamner keys are horrific

100% male

I like it. Reminds me of the movie Batman Forever.

Attached: batman-forever.jpg (1300x650, 77K)

Your* You're with an apostrophe is an abbreviated writing of the words you are.

Attached: 123456.jpg (259x194, 6K)

$35 for this shit well worth.

Attached: TJ9jMntG97reEntXOOz2EmhqeXoBaO0xOobydE4b.png (1500x1500, 1.13M)

I have this exact one for my pc, I use the trackpad for my mouse

>brown
disgusting , i have the same keyboard but blue switches

why would you want chink shit knockoffs and not german master race engineered switches?

why is this pic so popular?

Hm?
I post it a lot!

Got this a few weeks ago. The switches are basically better versions of Cherry reds.

Attached: y5s82n0hx4201[1].jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

>standard-sized key caps
Miss me with that gay shit. Where's my low profile niggas at?

it has mx speed switches

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Stop posting it all the time, you attention seeking tranny

Why are you so incredibly gay?

I am not a tranny, please cease!
I'm just me!

Any good wireless keyboards that won't give me horrible hand cramps after an hour?

OP here: I really wanted a lighter tone to my setup and would have copped that had it been made with brown.

Hello newfriend.

Corsair Strafe MK2 with MX Silent Switches. They're exactly like Reds in every way, but 30% quieter. I'll replace my keyboard with the same model everytime.

Attached: press_release_strafe_rgb_mk2_06.png (1000x657, 206K)

I have these in brown

Gonna get these for it soon

amazon.com/HyperX-Double-Shot-PBT-Keycaps/dp/B07JDVG4RQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=hyperx keycaps&qid=1565415112&s=gateway&sr=8-1