Last chance to get this game before its gone. I'm still debating on whether or not to get it

Last chance to get this game before its gone. I'm still debating on whether or not to get it.

Attached: ducktaleswoohoo.jpg (640x360, 30K)

It's not even worth like 2$

Still have the physical version for my ps3. So I'm not worried

>bought it for 3 bucks
>played the first level
>pretty boring but maybe it gets better
>die against the boss
>have to replay the entire boring ass level over again
Meh, at least it didn't cost much of anything. I wouldn't recommend it unless you really want to get it before it's gone for good

I got it.
I'm not stupid enough to twiddle my thumbs and think "ehh maybe it's not worth it"
This game's never going to be available again

The game was not designed for people with poor attention spans and no taste such as yourself. Go play Doom or something.

Gone? Also they really should've remastered both games instead of one. Or just made a new one entirely.

Nah you're just an incel faggot cuck who plays children's games.

>Debating
Just fucking get it, this was the last time Alan Young voice Scrooge McDuck
Also the last time June Foray played Magica De Spell

Honestly it played quite well and was quite a good remaster as far as I was concerned.

I don't buy games I don't feel like playing.
If I do feel like, guess I'll pirate

you cant even beat a level in a children's game you moron

wait until it's gone so you can morally pirate if

oh my my, the last great performance by Nobody Gives A. Fuck and Literally Who? You don't say! Ooooooooohhh

Just get the original rom. Imagine actually paying for a dogshit cash grab.

>this was the last time Alan Young voice Scrooge McDuck
ACKSHULLY he did Scrooge in a few of the Rudish Mickey shorts, with the episode 'No' being his last time, and you can really hear the age catching up to him in that one.
>the last time June Foray played Magica De Spell
This is true, though.

well if you don't care about Duck Tales, the comics the cartoons, lore and all that then I guess that means nothing to you, and I must wonder why you are wasting your time in this thread

ah my mistake then, still they both did a fine performance for the game. Too bad we never got Duck Tales 2 remastered

>Duck Tales lore.
Not him, but how old are you?

Around 30
I grew up reading the comics and following the cartoons for Donald Duck and the Duck family.
The old 4 color comics were some great reads

Goddamn man... what happened to the human race?

The everyone is a snowflake era happened
Everyone gets a trophy and shit like that
Honestly no one much understands hard work and the fact that for someone to succeed another must fail

I mean DOES it get better? Or is it more of the same shit bouncing around and collecting gems? It just really isn't very attention grabbing

What specifically happened to men to make them care about Duck Tales lore at 30?

I literally told you I grew up with the Duck comics and cartoon, or are you daft and don't understand hobbies?

yes, the game plays well but there is like 3 fucking cut scenes to every god damn level im not joking.

Play the original 2 on the NES instead.

Is it an investment to buy games that will become delisted from Steam? Are accounts with games like the original Prey more valuable?

Attached: 1555727196990 (1).jpg (668x924, 160K)

Don't worry, there will always be a pirate version floating around.

>die against the boss
>have to replay the entire boring ass level over again
Let me guess, zoomer, right? You would hate video games back in the day,

Steam accounts generate value very poorly.

You play children's games, manchild

Everyone laugh at the faggot who doesn't know the history of Scrooge McDuck.

Attached: 250px-Life&TimesofSMcD_HC_cover.jpg (250x382, 39K)

I'd be surprised if people bought your steam account for those games instead of just pirating them if they are not available anywhere

In all fairness it is an almost literal 1:1 remake of an old NES game.

Consuming some a very specific type of media is hardly a hobby user, come on. It's a fandom.

What's happening to it?

i never even touched the game you faggot but you still suck at videogames like a retard

Just torrent it. Fuck this pay for digital shit.

>took down entire town with his bare fists
I wish I had a physical copy of this book.

couldn't you buy a bunch of copies as gifts and sell them later instead of selling your entire account?

I bought the game mostly to hear the soundtrack and SFX with it alone, Even after I died on a stage for the 3rd time the music just keep getting better and better.

It's another case of "game being removed from sales for a potentially unlimited length of time."

It could get relisted, but hardly guaranteed to happen. At $3, it's a fun game to play once in a while, a nice nostalgia trip, and includes some gallery items.