I've been at boot camp. Give me a quick rundown on the past month

I've been at boot camp. Give me a quick rundown on the past month.

Attached: 1561489082542.jpg (255x239, 27K)

not much. but valve just fucked over every trade fag in tf2 and basically gave everyone free unusuals.

glitched caused several boxes to guarantee unusuals. Valve made them all tradable at first, but they said that starting today the first unusual you unboxed will be tradable.
Mine are still untradable, but should be soon

Bug after a small patch gives a few old series of crates a 100% unusual drop-rate, loads of people got unusuals and it was patched fairly quickly. They bummed around what to do with it for a few days and eventually decided that the first hat you unboxed is completely legit and tradable, anything else you unboxed is "illegitimate" and untradable, people that deleted anything they got because they were worried about being banned for exploits will have their unusuals restored, and if you don't want some or all of the unusuals you unboxed you'll be able to refund what you spend on the unbox.

>I've been at boot camp
lol retard.

Not so fast dumbass, I left early. I got $3000, a $400,000 life insurance plan, and veteran status for a month of work.

Attached: 1561484216831.jpg (639x619, 56K)

Thank you for your service.

Attached: 1513168029617 (1).jpg (248x203, 11K)

Welcome back user. I hope life back at home is good for you.

Thanks user. Things are nice, I'm living at my moms house. My wife is here too. They're glad to have me back. How are you, user?

Any funny stories?

Well, a black guy gave me an n-word pass, and another guy pissed the bed. I had no idea about that though, went to straighten up his rack, tuck in sheets, etc, and got a handful of wet urine sheets.
A petty officer called some black guys knuckledraggers.

No goddamn heavy update in sight
Ununsualfags in the boatloads
Spy is still the spectator class

Why did you quit

How the fuck does that work

how hard was it and how did you get out early?

Not really that hard. Getting 5-6 hours of sleep every night and doing watch from midnight to 2 fucking sucks though. Lot of petty officers yelling too.
I got out early because I didnt do good enough on my initial run.
Everyone's favorite uncle is generous with consolation prizes. I get paid for being there. I got E-3 pay because of my contract, and bonuses for being married. I keep the life insurance because I payed into it. I get veteran status because my discharge wasn't dishonorable, only "General under honorable circumstances"
I could get a veteran's drivers license if I wanted. I wont though.
Gut feeling that the military life wasn't for me. A month away from my family was too much, how in the fuck would I handle 3 months at a time at sea? That, and I'd be on a sub. China's currently developing some crazy anti-sub combat drones. I dont want to die to a chink robot.

>Gut feeling that the military life wasn't for me.
Good fucking call. Fuck anyone who gives you shit. If you're under 21 there's gonna be plenty of time to get your shit together and when you do, you'll laugh at your past self for even considering being a military-fag

it dont matter, none of this matters

Attached: Carl.png (246x385, 76K)

Post more

Attached: Carl snake.jpg (728x613, 356K)

Attached: carlguts.png (1130x900, 383K)

Marine boot camp sounds dumb. Army is more fun desu, but a lot of unintelligent folks go through. Also pretty easy too