What is a good comfy game? Preferably for Nintendo 64, PS1, or GameCube...

What is a good comfy game? Preferably for Nintendo 64, PS1, or GameCube. I am so very depressed and would like to feel better.

Attached: IMG_20190809_202420.jpg (700x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnuEvePlxWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IMG_20190802_234543.jpg (640x484, 45K)

GameCube - Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. Low stress, comfy games about doing monotonous tasks and talking with NPCs.

N64 - Paper Mario, Kirby 64: Crystal Shards, Wave Race 64, Pokemon Snap, Super Mario 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time all have comfy atmospheres at time. Just off the top of my head.

Attached: 1565230920249.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Stardew Valley for PC.
Eurotruck Simulator 2 for PC
Harvest Moon 64

Can't remember any other for those consoles tho.

You're probably fucked.
You might like Jet Force Gemini.

the void. just do it

Oh! And Conker bad fur day if you want to laugh a lot. That's maybe better than a comfy slow game.

Thank you anons. I love Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, and Animal Crossing. Those are very comfy.

Attached: IMG_20190802_173804.jpg (640x640, 63K)

I might finally play it after all these years. I have rare replay I might as well.

I don't know if you have access to DS or DS emulator, but the Rune Factory games are basically RPG dungown crawler mixed with Harvest Moon.

If you can hold out a little longer, this game is coming out soon and looks to be maximum comfy on PC/current gen consoles: youtube.com/watch?v=YnuEvePlxWI

Oh yeah. I thought that game looked cute too. Also is dragon quest 2 fun? I like Minecraft and people say it's like Minecraft with a bit more content.

Video games don't do anything for depression

What do you find comfy?
For example I find "Untracked" on SSX Tricky (gamecube) to be comfy, because it's a freeride bonus area on top of a mountain that no one else has been on yet.
You might find Super Monkey Ball or Kirby Air Ride comfy because of the cute colorful graphics and presentation. Same with Windwaker.
You might like Starfox Adventuers because it's a good 3d platformer with a sense of adventure.
You might like Tales of Symphonia. Or other similar JRPG/ARPG combos.
Animal Crossing is probably the comfiest game I've played on GC.

>dragon quest 2
You must mean "builders"
dragon quest "builders" or whatever the switch faggot minecrap ripoff is
if you wanna play a good minecrap ripoff just play roblox or terraria

If you're talking about Dragon Quest Builders 2, then I've heard nothing but good things about it. Basically a mixture of town building/adventuring and Minecraft elements. It has multiple worlds and online multiplayer to play with any friends and should last you a long time.

Attached: 1544822957816.jpg (1400x788, 209K)

Is Eurotruck comfy if you don't have a wheel?

Preferably the most comfy set-up is VR headset + wheel, but it's still really comfy to boot up and mindlessly drive a semi-truck cross country while listening to either actual radio stations in-game or your own playlists/radio.

>SSX Tricky
Oh that's a game I haven't played since I was 10 or 11. God what a good game. I still own it too.
Also to answer your question, I like "sum" games, platformers, I guess games that don't require a lot of attention.

Oh yeah I guess I meant builders.

based 6969 digit poster
yea
lots of comfy n64 games bro
idk what it is about n64 but the flat texture low poly shit is real comfy to me
basically any platformer you can think of has comfy
here's a few suggestions:
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mario Party 3
Wave Race 64
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Diddy Kong Racing
Pokemon Snap
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
DK64
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Paper Mario
Mariokart 64
SM64
OoT
MM while not exactly comfy has a lot more comfy sidequest stuff and cute stuff in clocktown to do. but not a comfy atmosphere at all.
Duck Dodgers Starring Daffy Duck is great
Gex 64 / Gex 3 maybe
If you got an emulator that plays jap games, go look up Hamster Monogatari 64
its a game like The Sims except it's hamsters, real cute shit
i find hydro thunder comfy but you might not
mario golf, mario tennis, bass hunter 1999, etc...
PilotWings 64 (flying game, no combat, cool environments, fun hang gliding level)
there's more but that's probably plenty.
oh.
bonus shoutout to yoshi's story.

jet force gemini is probably the best reason to own rare replay, and it has shit tons of charm, but i wouldn't exactly call it a comfy game. you basically have to murder a fuckload of insects while rescuing ewoks.

based tales of symphonia poster

Attached: just you wait.jpg (553x111, 13K)

OP refer to this list for N64 games
PS1 has its own set. recommending crash, spyro, legacy of kain, etc.

Paper Mario, both of them.