Wealth beyond measure, outlander

Attached: DONTFUCKINGSAYIT.jpg (195x250, 5K)

S

S'WIT

Seed beyond feed, Sneed

Soil ph beyond 9.6, city slicker

Mournhold, city of light, city of magic.

City of goblins, city of sewers

City of sneeds

why does Yea Forums and Yea Forums overlay so much

Both of them fucking suck, and a new born would only need to lurk for 5 seconds before they could fit in.

>steal piece of bread
>YOU N'WAH
>attacks you

FANTASTIC PLANET

YOU... YOU... DOUBLE N'WAH!

Now that we're outside of Yea Forums maybe someone can explain why sneed is supposed to be funny

It isn't. It is just spouted by literal children and retards

Now that we're formerly inside of Yea Forums maybe sneedone can explain why chuck is supposed to be formerly unfunny

Currently in my first run of Morrowind. Chose spellsword as my class and I recently became level 2. Any dos and don'ts I should take into account? I'm about to unload a shit ton of alchemy ingredients I have clogging up my inventory now that I finally got my first alchemy lab kit.

Paying for training is the fastest way to level up.

Well I still somehow started getting Dark brotherhood assassins even though I had the delay mod. Might as well use that money for something.

Yea Forums steals shit from all of the popular boards.

Attached: Ahoy-hoy, lowly mortals. In addition to worshipping me, you may now praise me as your almighty!.jpg (500x384, 127K)

"Oh help us, Divayth Fyr!"
DIVAYTH FYR, DIVAYTH FYR
DIVAYTH FYR, DIVAYTH FYR
DIVAYTH FYR, DIVAYTH FYR
OOOH DIVAYTH FYR
DIVAYTH FYR! DIVAYTH FYR!

Attached: OQQS0Pp.png (378x292, 165K)

>steals
Nobody wants to "steal" this shitty meme

Sneed's, Feed and Seed. (Formely Chuck's)

Chuck's, Fuck and Suck.

Pretty good writing

Attached: 1563229857267.jpg (1024x782, 124K)

>ywn have multipled cloned waifu of yourself

Why fucking live

sneed

I recently befriended a Khajit in some halfway tavern. She convinced me to kill and rob some woman upstairs who was supposedly some daedra worshiper for her belt but the belt doesn't seem that fishy, she also made me go to some hick town in the middle of a swamp to murder a room full of angry dunmer that kept calling me n'wah because they were threatening her and she gave me some clothes and a book as a thank you. Now she wants me to convince her ex to stop being a skooma addict and to rob a major house. Should I continue trusting the cat? She says I'm her friend but I don't know...I can't help but feel like I'm burning bridges with a lot of potential friends for her friendship.

She wants your dick. What race are you? Also, the reason she says so about the belt is because it has some affinity to a deadric being. It's not a very strong belt, but it is a constant effect enchantment.

>What race are you?
I wanted to fit in so I went with dunmer, but they still call me outlander because of my accent.

how hot is she?