Remake paper mario ttyd pettion

chng.it/qRqwBPLCpR

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 8.19.55 PM.png (576x321, 337K)

the last thing this gen needs is more ports

>Remake a game that doesn't need a remake

Attached: felix.png (231x308, 147K)

Why just TTYD? Why not the original as well? That one was very comfy too.

emulate it you stupid gay nigger

Every pre-current gen game could use a remake to improve their graphics and core gameplay and TTYD is no exception.

I'd only accept it if they are able to somehow cut the backtrack like adding pipes back to the start of an area

Remake a game that needs to be remade because it was a good idea poorly executed and/or because hardware requirements make it difficult to play today.

Remake Lady Sia, Legend of Valkyrie, The Shadow, Marathon, etc.

Don't remake TTYD because you already like it. It has its flaws, but not enough to justify a remake. People like you are why the video game industry is shit. I bet you buy day-one DLC and microtransactions.

It would be less pointless than that Bowser Inside Story remake. The original still felt very modern, the visuals didn't change much at all, and the original cartridge was still playable on the very system the remake was made on. Why the fuck was that necessary.

You're right. We deserve a proper sequel. I'm honestly desperate enough to gobble some nip cock at this point to see it happen. Who else is with me?

Why not remake 64 instead? It needs it way more, and the gameplay improvements from TTYD could add a lot to it.

>there are people donating money to this

Attached: lel.png (332x443, 36K)

Surely Nintendo will listen to the fans when it comes to Paper Mario

>petition signers updates every few seconds as if it was a live feed
>they're all dated an hour+ ago

>remake a game with timeless graphics and music
why

>arlo
Oh God not that faggot

This. All they'll do is sully it, or change jokes because they might trigger someone nowadays.

>PMTTYD FINALLY GETS REMADE
>its on 3ds
thanks miyamoto

Attached: 1565357752879.png (324x309, 37K)

All of the game's textures are compressed as fuck, higher res and uncompressed would be a huge improvement.

Attached: tex1_40x40_988b509df362f1cf_14.png (40x40, 1K)

a hi res mod on dolphin already exists

that size texture is fine though, especially for a ui element, given that the UI wasn't made with vectors back then

based me too

The textures still hold on today, if only Iwata didn't die VC wouldn't have died since he was the only person at Nintendo pushing for it.

We need a real sequel

>64 with TTYD/SPM/SS's art style

no thanks

64's art style was born out of the limitations of the console.
If they could they would have used multi layered sprites like all other games back then, this is why only Bowser and a few others use it, since the console wouldn't be able to handle so many objects.
You can bet if the game is remade the art style will change to the new one.