.hack/IMOQ Remake

youtu.be/2KGYuJzFVuU
Buy Last Recode right fucking now so we can have IMOQ.

Attached: 1564358999932.jpg (1200x1200, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxVrLv5wERI
youtube.com/watch?v=g-9lKKvMwAE
youtube.com/watch?v=9d8tDfI201I
youtube.com/watch?v=Y42DQxOs1E4
youtube.com/watch?v=I9pL-BIoUic
archive.org/download/RedumpSonyPS2NTSCU
mangadex.org/title/7757/hack-g-u
youtube.com/watch?v=n9uE1h3r2fE
youtube.com/watch?v=5yxmvwhDpto
officialdata.org/us/inflation/2002?amount=1
youtube.com/watch?v=u2CHlySAR4w
youtube.com/watch?v=pef9uSOg9WE
falions.net/works/tdialogue.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought it already.

I bought it months ago I don't know what else you want me to do
I just want to play IMOQ again

Just once? Pathetic.

Attached: aina.jpg (600x340, 47K)

Don't let the dream die, bros.

This series gay lmao. Like their furshit games.

I just want IMOQ with coop and hotkeys that don't suck.

There is that shitty online dungeon crawler they shit out

I already did when it came out.

Been there, no thanks.
i heard there's a jap version of IMOQ with online but never looked into it

what furshit games

There's no way Last Recode will sell any more than it has. It's too old by now.

Just make another account and buy it again.

Attached: aura.jpg (1200x1200, 595K)

>.hack thread with no buttrice
Doomed from the start.

>Buy X to be able to buy Y
I've had it with this crap.

Already bought it, and I get a laugh at the tech the game talks about considering I own a first gen Oculus which has better hardware.

Attached: hack GU 1.5.jpg (3840x2160, 594K)

It's ohm rice

CC2 also has another series called Little Tail Bronx, which is all about furry sky island land and human genocide.That user brought it up for no reason.

>henako will never be a party member

>Little Tail Bronx
youtube.com/watch?v=rxVrLv5wERI

This looks neat enough, at least it's different than norm.

Already did ;D Good to know it payed off

I brought it up because they're of the same quality. Mediocre gameplay and okay story. Needs improvements.

I like asshole Haseo better than endgame niceguy Haseo.

Attached: not haseo.jpg (406x360, 20K)

I'm looking forward to Fugue at least, I'm irritated that CC2 has so little time to make their own properties with all the licensed games. Hoping the other two games they wanted get made.

The story and worldbuilding was always the draw to dot hack IMO what with the multimedia storytelling. Gameplay was kinda meh. It's also absurdly expensive

JUK ROM............................UH

>Okay story
>Dude humans destroyed themselves in nuclear war so then aliens invaded and genetically engineered humans into demi-gods and turned the world into sky islands and uplifted cats and dogs, then they put the humans into cryosleep and told them if the furries ended up just as bad as humans in a thousand years to genocide them all and take over the world, but if not then you get to all wake up and live with furries we guess

God damn Black Rose was designed perfectly to stiffen my dong.

all the humans are dead except for Baion

I could say the same about Mia and Pi

No, Baion is the only human around because he woke up early from cryosleep thanks to miners digging him out. There are more humans in cryosleep, which is why he tells Red that the furries better get their shit cleaned up in a century when everyone else wakes up or they're all completely fucked since there's no way the humans could be stopped. I mean shit, Baion doesn't even really lose so much as he acknowledges Red and surrenders to give them a chance.

he told Red he was going to nuke those furfaggots and only submitted after Red fucked him slightly harder than Red would later fuck Elh

I saw her in some video game magazine many moons ago, and instantly fell in love. Then I saw her in-game personality, and was like "eh". I could say the same about any female I've ever been close to, so that's hardly an issue. Came for the anime tiddies, stayed cause .Hack is pretty good.

wait Mia or Pi

Those VR devices are completely portable though.

Black Rose.

I'd fuck all 3

I really wanted to, but Last Recode is too easy from what I've heard, and the original GU trilogy was braindead easy enough, I can't imagine how easy it is now.

Well, of course you would if you're a red blooded human male. Literally who cares about personalities, clothes, and hairstyles? None of those things have vaginas. I'd fuck the entire female cast.

Yes, that's what I said. However, if you'll notice, Red doesn't really beat him, he stops the fight and gives you the warning and the win out of respect. Even calling Red his son, after he treated all his other half-breed as tools and trash.

Yea, just like the Oculus Quest, which has a higher resolution than the base Rift.

Honestly I wouldnt cuck my boy Elk
He deserves that purple pussy

ONLY if they put in hotkeys so I don’t have to press square to force tactics or open the menu, select skills, scroll over to black rose, choose Revolver, and then Mu Guardian EVERY TIME. I put 90 hours in to these 4 games but god damn 10 of it was menuing

These ones are basically glasses. Small, lightweight and easy on the eyes and neck.

Never played GU only ever played IMOQ, is Last Re:code worth picking up on steam?

It sold 200,000 more copies than the 100,000 copies it needed to, I don't know how many more copies they could be hoping for from such a niche series

Yes, and completely shit with their resolution that is below the dev kits. There would be zero emersion looking at pixles the size of your fist.

Look up fragment. Most people who play it participate in “fragment Friday’s”. It’s pretty dead the rest of the week tho

>All that worldbuilding that boils down to everyone needing to clean up their act.
Not exactly a compelling story. And it leaves questions. How will they clean up their act? No more war? No more racism towards cat and dog people? What?

If i have to play with 12 year olds niggers cunts and trash it's not happening. Just give me better graphics for the original and let me play otherwise that's going to be a big fat nope. Playing with humans disgust me. Solo for life.

Is it a good game? People have been telling me about IMOQ, but getting copies of those games sounds like a pain, so remakes would be dandy.

No more war, basically. The racism is already mostly gone by the time of Solatorobo anyway, the wolves and lions who loved the race war so much are 99% dead.

Also cheaper, which is the most important thing. Just about anyone can afford those things.

>Buy the remaster and it might happen
>BTW, please contact Bandai Namco

I love CC2, but come on man.. the remaster is 2 year sold at this point, right? Just be straight up with the fans

Attached: 1446275759551.jpg (500x588, 106K)

>also cheaper
>it was cheaper
Yea, things are cheaper when your anime was created in 2002 and had a 42.38% lower inflation rate.

is it ok to play last recode blind, or should i wait for IMOQ first?

Already bought it

desu I think I like that combat better from IMOQ. In the sense you had to prepare your characters more, stock up on items and some bosses and enemies were really annoyingly difficult.

By comparison GU feels a little too easy even if I like the systems more

play vanilla IMOQ and then vanilla GU

>Currently we have no plans to remaster/remake
>Leaving a dead series on the ps2
>the ps2 is 201+ year olds
Fuck off chinks! fuck you in the ass at least bring that shit to steam! FUCK GU GIVE ME THE ORIGINALS NOW YOU CUNTS!

Attached: TRIGGERED.png (750x1000, 890K)

That's all Bandai Namco's call. CC2 can't really do anything.

>It's very hard to port a game to pc
>they did it with gu
Ok lol

Attached: Laughing3.png (750x1000, 1.13M)

It'd be cool if they added a proper VR mode considering the original already had a pretty robust first person mode.

Attached: htc-cosmos.jpg (1000x667, 57K)

It's not about how hard it is. They need Bandai Namco's permission. They literally don't have the right to do this on their own.

Adding VR support for an RPG about weirdness in a VR RPG seems like it'd get a bit spooky in a hurry.

nigger I HYAKUU PAASENTO that shit already, never finished IMOQ as a kid did a full emulated run through of them and GU a some years back (plus watched all the accompanying anime in order) then learned last recode was coming out in 2017 and got hype as fuck

my only issue was they messed with the level scaling to reduce tedium but it ended up with me being stupid OP after barely going out of my way to complete some sidetasks with the main story, though at the same time the gameplay in IMOQ is actually far less engaging than even G.U.'s so I almost hope they try another approach for the same problem

Fine I'll go to bandi and kill them be right back!

Attached: Laughing2.png (750x1000, 403K)

I did I haven't played it yet because my current backlog is Atelier Rorona, Horizon Zero Dawn, IMOQ, THEN Last Recode.
>Western games
I have to cleanse the palate every now and then so I can appreciate JRPGs more.

>chu pa babyuu~n
what a freak, I fucking love this guy and wish they'd made some more direct allusion to that personality in G.U., but haseo's basic forms in G.U. are the fuckin ILLEST sans his Xth, especially that flick reaper shit

Attached: Haseoclass.jpg (959x1044, 242K)

his first and second forms look pretty decent ingame
the flick repair form looks fucking nasty

i did; full price at launch.

You poor thing, I got it one sale for 12 dollars. because I knew I wouldn't beat it

>plz convince Bamco to start the IMOQ remake
>implying Bamco cares about .Hack anymore when they have the license to make SAO games instead
worst timeline

Attached: 1478987601220.png (916x720, 766K)

>>implying Bamco cares about .Hack anymore when they have the license to make SAO games instead
>worst timeline
Then give the series to somebody they don't give a fuck right?

>Link, Vs, Quantum, CGI, GnU, XXXX, Link... again
It's fine. At the rate they were at Dot Hack's in danger of having a quality to suck ratio of Highlander.

It's amazing how bad even the SAO games are.

Bandi are faggots. Why not port it everywhere make quick cash and let it die? i don't understand there logic other than the fact they don't give a fuck about the series.

I always wondered how being a PKK would work in real life. I think it's a forever missed opportunity to have the "aggressor" you fight actually be a guy who turned the tables on their would be PKer.

ahh, delicious brown

>I always wondered how being a PKK would work in real life
I walk up to you shoot you in the face! you been pked

>vanilla IMOQ
Why would you ever suggest someone going through such suffering?

The one where you play as an OC in Gun Gale looks fun.

A PKK
Player
Killer
KILLER
you have played G.U. right?

LOL

Kirito cucks you out of your waifus.

a remake?
perfect, it can now be no longer CLUNKY AS SHIT with its not even 2002 MMO interface.

Never going to happen. I'll take the original over nothing.

Hollow Realization ain't amazing, but it's pretty okay.
Fatal Bullet was my jam for a bit, but then I realized the agonizing truth about it: even with all the DLC the content is repetitive, barebones, and the most substance you get is a Korean level of grinding your skills through use and getting better guns while feeding several dozen to make the ultimate gun. Multiplayer was pointless and mostly dead, PvP was broken, the NPC and player interaction stuff was shit, and the presentation looked prettier on the surface but was a complete downgrade from the games that came before it.

It's okay as a loot-and-shoot but flawed as shit. That's what you get from DIMPS, though.

wrong
its only part 4 that is worth stupid amounts
part 3 is like 30-40 at best
1 and 2 are dirt fucking cheap

He cucks himself out of his life.

While I did buy Last Recode because I never played it. Why did they even bother releasing GU over the original? The music, gameplay and characters are so much worse.

I mean it is still a SAO game, I would be asking for a refund if he didn't.

Pretty much the entire game, the NPCs spend it comparing you to Kirito and the game even includes a Kirito mode where they just ditch pretenses and you play as him instead.
>Wanting Kirito cuckery when the little faggot will never ever fuck more than glop glop girl

Daily reminder!
They will never give permission for a remake/remaster.

Because they probably still had the source code lying around. I imagine the original four games weren't so lucky, and actually remastering them would probably require a massive overhaul so they're not garbage by today's standards. The gameplay of GU was button-mashing sure, but IMOQ was singular button attacks and pause menus everywhere for skills, magic and items, not to mention equipment swapping to take advantage of vulnerabilities and weapon skills. It's just downright iffy now.

Kirito gets pillow talks and shit with the canon girls and previous game girls. You get pillow talks with the game girls, and exclusive ones with the cast from that respective game. He doesn't cuck you in particular, though it also is all pure fluff fanservice without any actual relationships at all.

G.U. hasn't aged the greatest, but it still has aged greatly compared to IMOQ.

It's called being accurate to the show. No matter how much OC powers you get, no matter how much grinding you can possibly do, Kirito's ultimate Mary(Gary) Sue powers will still make him above you in gameplay, and in any female's hearts.

>No matter how much OC powers you get, no matter how much grinding you can possibly do, Kirito's ultimate Mary(Gary) Sue powers will still make him above you in gameplay, and in any female's hearts.
Which is funny because you kick his ass in a battle royale and get considered a better GGO player than him and Asuna paired together.

>It's called being accurate to the show
This is not a good thing for your story/writing quality.

>IMOQ was singular button attacks and pause menus everywhere for skills, magic and items, not to mention equipment swapping

But this is how Japanese MMOs were back in the day. You're basically describing FF11. I'd prefer that over a not fun button masher.

>tfw want to play IMOQ on real hardware
>Quarantine is the only game that's absurdly overpriced
>autism intensifies
FUCK

But I'm fucking backlogged to hell and back, STOP MAKING ME BUY SHIT I ALREADY OWN DAMMIT.

Attached: 080.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

>without any actual relationships at all.
Free fucking
This NEEDS to happen with society then again chads would still win so it would be worse.

Nobody cares about the OCs, user. Only the canon girls.

Does the Fragment online server still work?, I remember playing it a while ago and kind of want to set it up to play with a friend

Attached: 1503857256018.png (1000x1000, 574K)

MMOs (and Fragment) didn't have the game pause with every menu opening. And really shitty menu management at that.

they don't even fuck you. they just sorta hang out in your bed, and it's implied your character is too damn shy to actually even let the big titty christmas cake hug them while they sleep

Hah hah, you want to fuck dark-skinned pink-haired Shinji.

I bought it twice. Day one on PS4 and then again on PC. IMOQ was great so they better do it

>they don't even fuck you. they just sorta hang out in your bed, and it's implied your character is too damn shy to actually even let the big titty christmas cake hug them while they sleep
Wow what a cuck.

What was her backstory again? The guy who made her was a clinically insane beta who literally created her to be his pretend daughter by a dying young woman who found him old and weird?

Attached: 1557203040059.png (372x497, 243K)

if they remake IMOQ they better revamp the gameplay because GU improved so much on it it's not even funny
it is physically painful to go back and play IMOQ, it's legitimately a terrible video game all things considered
>buh bwuh bwuh
only the gameplay is bad but considering you're seeing a holy fuck lot of it it sucks
Give us a new .hack game like you said you would if GU remaster sold well

Attached: EBcDY9oXYAEYXqC.jpg (2000x1123, 654K)

The combat in FF11 absolutely had pausing in the menus.

>pretend
He literally copied her life's work for a videogame to help build her personality from all 8 Phases as they went out to gather information pertaining to their title. Then it's revealed she wasn't really dead and she basically played him so he'd make the Goddess of the Internet.

I honestly liked the original games combat system over GU

Attached: top05.jpg (640x431, 100K)

Are you talking 11 or 12, user

He was also an asshole who created a sapient but less perfect AI to be her caretaker for when he died and programmed her to lose all purpose and die when his perfect AI was finished. He was dumb as fuck for expecting her not to sabotage his dumb plan.
Never like that twist desu.

Agreed

a guy named Herald was a supreme computer programmer and had experience in neurobiology, and fell in love with a german woman named Emma. she didn't reciprocate because she already had a man but she egged him into creating a virtual daughter, and left the mysterious Epitaph of Twilight that he ended up following like a blueprint as his grief over her death by automobile accident drove him into madness and an early grave. CC2 then used his programming code, had no idea how to overwrite it and simply tried to blackbox it in The World.

turns out in more recent retcon-y Emma was an executive of an ecoterrorist group named "Mama" that wants all of humanity to stop fucking up the earth, Emma in particular wanted to digitize all of humanity's souls instead of causing an extinction event, and intentionally manipulated Herald into doing the dirty work for her by creating a goddess of the internet that would usher in the digital age of humanity. also Emma wasn't her real name and she may have never died, only faking her death to exploit the man's grief

>Morgana
>sapient
All she was designed for was to collect information using the Phases and do whatever she could to protect Aura. She grew outside Harold's specs and attempted to either kill Aura or prevent her from awakening.

I'm still mad that Fatal Bullet seems to be the Freedom Wars 2 we were supposed to get or something, but repackaged with a Kirito-laden skin over everything

Absolutely not.

Because she had an existential crisis about losing her purpose once Aura was born and feared her creator would have simply wanted her gone. Which turned out to be true.

It's not Freedom Wars 2, not by a long shot besides the grind. And Kirito isn't AS obnoxious as some think he is, to the point that his own story mode is just a glorified half hour of tweaked plot from the canon and a bunch of fights chained together before only existing for relationship talks with the rest of the cast.

You say that but one of the maps is deadass stripped straight from Freedom Wars, and core chunks of the gameplay loop are there

But user, she was never intended to act outside of her scope, which is why Morgana Mode Gone should be considered an evolved AI, because she was never supposed to figure out that after Aura was awoken, she'd basically be dead.

Original colors looked better

Attached: 1546864106596.jpg (554x313, 61K)

Then that makes Harold look retarded, his entire schtick is making a perfect AI and he never considered that the tender/data processing program might start evolving through her function of processing the same data used to build said perfect AI. Also, it's nice that the game doesn't bother trying to defend or make you sympathize with Morgana even if her situation and fears were understandable, because the evil things she had done to prevent Aura's birth were unforgivable by that point.

to be frank if the game was more like Freedom Wars with an SAO skin it probably would've been a better game overall. I see the similarities (and it feels like they picked GGO specifically for very similar environments), but at the same time FW and FB are definitely quite different to me.

Do you think Harold cared at that point? You seem to be thinking Harold made Morgana so she could figure that out, Harold was fucking dead by the time CC Corp made The World and used his programming as their blackbox and based The World on Emma's Epitaph of Twilight. Just like how Aura basically didn't care about being Harold's surrogate child between him and Emma by the time she's fully awakened.

Pretty sure Morgana was part of his programming, not CC's. That said, no I don't think he cared if she might develop thought/emotions and freak out because he's an asshole, that was in my first post. It's not shocking at all that Aura doesn't care about him either, since she of course never interacted with him and he doesn't come across as someone likeable anyway.

I'm saying Morgana was in the blackbox that CC used, Lios full-on admits they barely know anything on how the damn game works and several of its processes. They literally just built the game off of it.

Recent lore is really retarded, CC2's obsession with feminist environmentalism weird shit was the most visible problem but far from the only one.

>Harold was a cucked retard that thought making a sentient AI program was a good idea because of a dead not-waifu
>CC Corp are so profit hungry that by Force Era they outright create their own virus bugs to force people to buy their anti-virus software until Phase-tier destruction ensues
>a bunch of retarded ecoterrorists are responsible for EVERYTHING
>Aura basically gets sick of all this crap and tries to fuck off, which isn't helped when some retard gets her infected at one point as well
>governments basically do nothing about any of this due to ecoterrorist manipulations from within

>teenagers save the day or get Aura to save the day every time

Okay? That doesn't have anything to do with what I said. I was talking about Harold and Morgana, not CC's fucking about with it.

Why did CC2 think environmentalists were a good plot point for a game about fucking MMOs and AI?

Was this dumb retcon made by CC2 or someone else? I am curious

Attached: 1481781188696.jpg (664x1136, 171K)

The hilarious thing is that it turns that whole idea into "here's a bunch of women in a group literally named Mama and they're all part of a giant evil feminist conspiracy controlling the internet and trying to end human life in one way or another". And they even have the only actual murders of living people under their belt too. It paints a ridiculous image of their viewpoints on the whole thing.

CC2 never lost ownership of the series, but then this is the same company that made Link and somehow commissioned the Legend of the Twilight anime and Roots without any quality assurance, so it shouldn't be surprising.

>giant evil feminist conspiracy controlling the internet and trying to end human life in one way or another
Oh wow someone saw the future coming

A retarded idea gets retarded results, I'm not shocked. Their stance/behavior could've never been anything but laughable, all the trappings just turned it from "retarded villains of the week" to "complete fucking joke that ruins most of the metaplot."

how the fuck did I not notice until now that the .hack artist is the NGE one?

>It paints a ridiculous image of their viewpoints on the whole thing.
Not like you can make ecoterrorists out as anything but ridiculous.

I mean moreso the dev's viewpoints on the feminist conspiracy thing.

Why I sort of questioned it, was CC2 hasn't made a proper .hack game in years. All they do is pump out fan fiction .hack level stuff and mobile games. I can't see the original team or people who love the series drying to make this kind of content. I feel like it's just people pushing this crap out for the Japanese market, who don't even care about the series.

The only thing they have " done " for the fans i n years, was release some artwork in honor of the 15th anniversary

Attached: 1498367228765.jpg (2000x1414, 956K)

It's a fictional setting, they can have any kind of conspiracy they want happen in their world. This one only bothers you because you feel it's personal and reflects your views, which would be like someone who, I dunno, supports nuclear energy getting mad that some setting has evil nuclear aliens infiltrating the US government to build more nuclear reactors so they can blow them all up at once and irradiate the entire world. It's not real, nigga. The problem isn't that they made a feminist conspiracy plot, the problem is that they shoved it into .hack where it conflicted with the focus and tone of the series and then had it retcon all the background story of the series. If they had made some new series about fighting feminist shadow government ecoterrorists (and it was good) then there'd be no problem with it at all.

What.
I'm just snarking about it reflecting the developers for emphasizing this shit and defiling the whole continuity with it, don't try to make this about me and my viewpoints. Modern feminism is shit.

Very well.
I shall make my voice heard. My desires will be met, one way or another.

Attached: hexxx.gif (540x304, 1.79M)

I always liked the idea that Kite's user was anonymous

Whatever, nutlice.

While I do too, it's nice to see parts of crew in artwork like that

Attached: 1564364704474.jpg (2480x1754, 633K)

It's OHM RICE! My symbol doesn't look like a butt or even nuts!
He's that one kid who actually listened to his parents when they told him not to give away his real name online.

In a series filled to the brim with revering Kite to the point of his one-of-a-kind color being reused for every Twin Blade protagonist (or even giving Shugo a neutered duplicate of him), it's surprising that they still haven't slapped some arbitrary canon identity onto the kid. There's enough there to paint a character for him independent of you the player, but somehow CC2 has shown restraint in this one point.

No.

No more .hack.

Not a single entry in the series has ever been good.

The games, the anime, the awful LN's and manga. Only thing redeemable was Sign's OST.

What started off as an interesting concept was driven into the ground with endless repitition without ever making anything of value.

The fact that the fuckup that is SAO managed to get as popular as it did, and .hack brooded in the shadows jerking itself off is all the reason you need to let the franchise to die.

Attached: Tsukasa getting up.png (840x480, 334K)

Im still pissed that bitch Atoli is the canon pick

Attached: d22j4or-b16b670b-5167-4794-b353-389a16363cc7.jpg (600x875, 295K)

Attached: 1183772965086.jpg (450x655, 82K)

She's hen as heck.

Attached: _hack__G_U_ Last Recode_20171113174035.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

I don't mind romances like that never bothered me. I really just want to know what happened to Kite's and Blackrose's relationship

Attached: 1501618586421.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Blackrose really wants his archeological dick now.

pretty sure she accidentally sends an email to Haseo talking about how much she loves Kite

I can at least imagine them becoming damn close friends in real life after Kite got out of high school. Blackrose did do a weird tsundere kinda-sort confession except "YEAH NO WAY HAHA" via email, but they certainly couldn't date properly while he was still like a year or two younger than her.

That's basically a bonus email from importing classic series saves into GU, and I think they appeared in the original games in 4's post-ending under the right circumstances, but damned if i'll ever know since i'll probably never get around to beating it. Last Recode just acts like you imported the save for that little bonus.

>Not a single entry in the series has ever been good.
Fuck off, the games were good. you're right about the OST though youtube.com/watch?v=g-9lKKvMwAE

>I can at least imagine them becoming damn close friends in real life after Kite got out of high school
shame Elk wasnt as lucky

Attached: Kaoru Ichinose Elk Endrance offline.png (278x536, 96K)

Ya, I remember that bonus email. It seemed like a half joke and nothing really came of it. They did meet in real life so that does give me hope.

We also never found out what happened to them, since they never enter The World after the reboot.

>but they certainly couldn't date properly while he was still like a year or two younger than her.

Why? Is age that really big of a difference when they both saved the world together?

Attached: 1446498237165.jpg (1350x1722, 330K)

well Black Rose probably graduated before Kite, so in that time frame it would've probably been a whole heap of trouble to date a technical minor, but it's not that long a wait gap if I remember right

At least we know Kite is going places
What the fuck happened to Balmung and Orca?

While I understand what you're saying... I think you're over thinking it. When I was in high school (01 - 05), people were dating below the age group all the time. They were only a grade or two apart. My guess, Kite was 15 and She was 17 at the time

Attached: 1498356841932.png (500x574, 156K)

>some 14 year old kid directly fought the phases, saw abominations in VR up close and personal, including Cubia, and indirectly caused shit to escalate and probably would've felt guilt for innocent people getting hurt or even dying in the real world if he was a later protagonist
>is probably the most well-adjusted and normal character in the entire series, even after his experiences

I believe Orca is fine and reunited with Kite in the end (obviously) and Kite helps him out to readjust his life.

Ore wa koko ni iru...

Should I buy the ps4 remaster?

I love how G.U.'s cast has a good expansion on their irl self
>Chigusa was a codependent suicidal mess, not anymore after the events of GU
>Misaki was sasuke the edge and grown up to become a shonen protag- deserving edition after
>Oban is kill but alive in the net

Attached: the things we've gained.png (1130x1492, 2.64M)

Well, Shinji was voiced by a chick, so whatever.

I'd appreciate it if you did.

Attached: _hack__G_U_ Last Recode_20171104172904.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

If you enjoyed G.U. in the past then it's solid but it comes with one major caveat - they made it too easy by scaling enemy stats down and making you gain EXP too damn fast.

My only issue with GU is they relieved how all the charters look in real life

who is the most mentally fucked?
Endrance?
Sakubo?
Atoli?

If it means bringing about the existence of an IMOQ remaster/remake then yes, by all means go ahead and buy Last Recode.

How is that even an issue? If anything it adds to the charm
And in line with G.U.'s theme of growing up and moving on

Attached: x28.jpg (728x1156, 285K)

For the briefest time, Elk knew what it was to have a cat waifu, only for her to be killed forever.

>If it means bringing about the existence of an IMOQ remaster/remake

user, we both know it's never happening. I bet you 10 to 1 they lost the source code like every other devs did with PS2 era games.

Attached: DHzZOxkUwAA5Iik.jpg (429x600, 105K)

Bo, he literally thinks he's his unborn sister.
Endurance is the most cucked.

I didn't say it was an game breaking issue for me, just didn't like it personally. To each their own I guess.

and he became a fucking mentally damaged gay NEET leeching off his parents

Endrance has Haseo at least

Losing cat waifus does terrible things to a person's mind.

>PS2 era was such a good gen with gems like 7part .hack
>most of it is largely ignored by today's devs
WORST
TIMELINE

Attached: 109506--hack-g-u-vol-3-redemption-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1132, 217K)

kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=9d8tDfI201I
still gives me goosebumps to this day

Attached: 1497362813411.jpg (1600x1200, 1.26M)

The World R:2 allows players to be catgirls if they wanted
He could've made his own Mia

>they lost the source code
I honestly think this to be the case as well, it might as well be the reason why they remastered GU first before even trying with IMOQ first.
What if they didnt though?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1805, 827K)

>The World R:2 allows players to be catgirls if they wanted

I never understood why we don't see more of them

Attached: 1263430980756.jpg (842x1000, 74K)

He could've been his very own Mia.

That's a rabbit hole and a half.

Haseo seems to just tolerate his gayness.

I think they did. It would explain like you said, why they remade GU and not the original. Oh well.

Was Tabby the only one with breast physics or did Pi's move too?

Tabby has a serious case of Polly Esther syndrome, with her nose swapping between cat and human all the time

Attached: polly pondering.jpg (540x480, 46K)

>Gabi didn't get to be your permanent Edge Punisher
I'll never not be mad

Attached: Official.hackGUConceptArt.png (536x700, 580K)

Attached: The World message board.png (959x756, 194K)

Yeah, it's weird how Haseo never got a party member who specialized in Edge Punisher.

give me literally ONE reason to pick Elk instead of qt Minstral

I am not sure. I never really paid attention

god i love this retard that makes sound effects with his mouth when he jumps around

They didn't even twist the plot around so Asta would join you. I get that she's basically a nobody but she was at least already programmed in. Wasted opportunities desu.

Elk has a hot cat waifu and he doesnt sound like some tryard tehpenguinofdoom tier autist
Also he has a cooler design

because the plot forces you to for far too fucking long

What if Kite received a power-up for each Phase he beats?

Hey Haseo thanks for letting me overcome my painful past as a total asshole. I am now free to switch between gun and sword whenever I feel like.

What? Use my sword? No, I refuse. I will only use gun.

Attached: _hack__G_U_ Last Recode_20171104220038.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

That retard is also this retard.

Attached: image.jpg (634x700, 161K)

He'd be even more absurdly overpowered than he already is. Smart progression means Kite can cover physical and magical damage on top of item upkeep and skill/magic variety better than every single other character in the entire game.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 250K)

I know a lot people like to give Matsu shit for refusing to use his broadsword but I really like him and I end up bringing him along for stuff. He's just someone I would hang out with in real life if he were actually real.

>fighting digital abominations with a literal milf

I bought it day 1.
It isn't IMOQ.
IMOQ is a work of art.
G.U. is an anime game.
Much like Drakenguard 1 vs 2 and especially 3.
The story is by and large the same as IMOQ but done worse.
But I figured it would show in the strongest way possible my support for IMOQ to buy Last Recode.
I did that.
I don't think Bamko will really give a shit and foot the bill on it.
But I really have done all I can.

Attached: Mia.(.hack).600.328283.jpg (422x600, 35K)

I think it wouldn't change much because the bracelet is already the power of the phases, he might just be able to use their virus cores for unique abilities I guess.

You think she ever started lactating in the middle of a fight?

>you will never have an IMOQ with G.U. presentation but better, and a "classic mode" switch to reuse classic assets

The game is even easier than before. I am torn about it because CC2 games aren't that fun gameplay wise but GU is better than the rest of their library

Totally. I bet she started whenever she thought about her character build while out running errands.

Did the artist from evangelion drew that girl?

What girl? That's Shinji you retard.

Yup.

Nah, it's kinda a Cool World deal.

They're both anime games.
//IMOQ is more of a psychological sci-fi. //G.U. is like a hot-blooded proper shounen in game format, complete with tournament arcs.
Different flavours but both great at what they aimed for.

holy shit is this a thing?

I played IMOQ on my Twitch channel recently. Never played the games before, only was familiar with .hack//SIGN. Didn't even know about Roots or G.U.

Currently watching Roots and plan on playing G.U. Last Recode. A remake of IMOQ would be pretty sweet. What would be even better is a new .hack thing

.hack MMORPG when? Probably never.

Dude, it would have been way cool if they had given us Midori as the necessary Edge Punisher for the party. I don't care if she's canonically dead

It still works and people still play it, I just don't know when people play.

Yeah, it's a thing.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x900, 396K)

yeah, few years ago a group managed to get fragment servers working on pcsx2 and I believe they have a fully translated patch too

Roots isn't really something you need to watch to understand GU, better off just skipping Roots and go straight to the games.

Roots is honestly pretty mediocre, contradicts G.U. here and there, and even spoils a couple MAJOR plot points well ahead of time for G.U.

What's the best class and why is it Flick Reaper?
You can hit EVERYONE ANYWHERE.

Why not soft mod your PS2 and play them through an HDD?

Not him, but even that is a lot of work. I used to have a HDD for my PS2 (the one that came with FFXI). I have looked into it, and it just seems like more work that it's worth. The only other reason I would want it, is to play Resident Evil Outbreak online (but I would need a JP version of the game). I am no sure if the English patch works on that game

Attached: 1448933136711.jpg (500x750, 115K)

All you need is some cash to buy a FMCB memory card, network adapter and a compatible hard drive such as IDE or SATA but if you're gonna go for a SATA hard drive then you're gonna have to buy those custom made SATA network adapters, those don't actually connect you online though if you plan on playing Outbreak online with friends.

Ya, see how it seems to be more trouble than it's worth?

>The Terror of Death: Summons Azure Flames. Burns through the Infection meter to use. The higher the Infection meter, the stronger it is and longer it lasts. Special moves can be used in this mode. Also grants Sansouenkon skill, which does huge damage.
>The Mirage of Deceit: Allows dashing, leaving a trail of afterimages. Can teleport to locked on enemies instantly. Can also backdash, allowing you to escape lock-on attacks (meaning you can dodge magic and skills).
>The Propagation: Grants a single auto-revive. Create a copy of yourself just before you die. Immediately ends Azure Flames upon revival.
>The Prophet: Autoblock all incoming normal attacks. Doesn't negate skills or magic.
>The Machinator: Creates two copies of Kite every time he uses a skill, which surround the enemy and mimic Kite's movements. Each copy does 0.7x damage.
>The Temptress: Team skill. Party performs a combination attack. Damage is dependent on Affection levels.
>The Avenger: Super finisher. Does huge damage, but instantly ends Azure Flames.
>The Rebirth: Only available after you beat the game after get the Bracelet back from Aura and do a boss rush against the Phases. Summons Azure Flame God (Perfect ver.). Insta-beats all normal enemies. Instantly Protect Breaks all Data Bugs.

I'm finally watching .hack//Sign the whole way through since I only saw bits of it when it actually aired like 16 years ago. I really dig the whole mystery vibe of it but I feel like the impact is kind of lost on me since I already know what's actually going on. Also Tsukasa is fucking insufferable for like the first half of the anime.

Eh, I don't know, I bought a hard drive and memory card with freemcboot installed and I'm gonna try to do that whole process of soft modding it so I can play backups and maybe play online in games like .hack//fragment and Resident Evil Outbreak. If I have trouble then I can always go on youtube and follow a step by step instructional video on how to install all the necessary things for this thing to work.

my nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=Y42DQxOs1E4
this shit has been in my soul since I was a teen

I started emulating infection the other day and I've spent 5 hours just warping to different zones
this game so fun although spamming X gets repetitive

Well, if we ever meet in another thread, tell me how it goes user. I hope it works out for you

Try not to burn yourself out on Infection too quickly. You still have 3 more games to go through just like it.

I agree with this user take your time

Attached: DKnv0zPVoAARAkH.jpg large.jpg (429x600, 102K)

i hopw he makes it

>Kite and Black Rose.
Besties 4 lyfe

This is what kept me from buying the remake.

Reminder that the majority of Alkaid porn is all commissioned by the same guy who obsesses over hyper tits, hyper futa, hyper lactation and hyper cum.

I mean, I'm concerned that you took the time to look that up and inform everyone about it.

I bought it a week ago for 14 bucks on indiegala
I'm playing Mutation right now

Protip: When starting Vol.4, don't continue from your Vol.3. Your level will probably be too high so even if you deliberately gimp yourself with shit weapons, it'll still be boring as fuck.

Can't watch the video but if I have Last Recode I get that for free? Also does that apply to all platforms because I have it on Steam.

Get what for free?

Wait, didn't Emma die in a car crash?

based

He's probably that guy.

Yes, she did user.

I'm surprised this thread is still up.

Who is she?

Attached: Dq4sHcZVsAAswTd.jpg orig.jpg (700x630, 141K)

She is also in the cover of Hiroshi Matsuyama's new book. And also her weapon kinda looks like

Attached: 81CdyoSIKoL_thumb.jpg (554x785, 178K)

Is this a tease for a new .hack? I mean, Piroshi did tease Haseo's new form way back in 2016. Maybe they already have some ideas for a new entry?

Attached: img_message_matsuyama.png (858x612, 1.02M)

Is this franchise worth getting into?

I seriously doubt that, they said they have no current plans for the series at this time.

Yes, just avoid the bad stuff like Link

I'm pretty sure it was also said during an interview before the remaster came out, that they are working on a new title.

fucking end yourself OP, they've been saying this shit since GU's remaster

Just make a new .hack// please

Already have, twice.

Related to .hack? Did they mention VR because I remember hearing that they were possibly working on a VR title and it could maybe be .hack related.

Would you an Orca?

Attached: orca.png (621x706, 485K)

I would a Bo.

Attached: image.jpg (480x499, 35K)

And for the love of god, do not make the protagonist behave like an absolute fucking retard like Tokio from .hack//link and stop making Kite clones.

Definitely, GU is hype as fuck if you've played IMOQ (for the first few cutscenes, then it's a little lame for 5 hours, but then it's a ride from thereon out). On Steam you could use the party hack too to play as whoever, but also if you have a PS4 I know you can get it for like $15.

What's the order for this series?

looks like fem haseo desu

We almost got girly Haseo. Almost.

Attached: image.jpg (971x640, 117K)

Attached: br.jpg (900x678, 293K)

If this is serious and they state officially that if there's more interest in the series that they'll do it, and not this youtube tease shit, I will slap down $1000 on copies and give them away on Yea Forums. But I don't believe them, it seems like they're just saying what people want to hear, to not do anything. Like they did with the mobile games. People had great feedback for them, things that would have fixed almost all of them and stopped them from closing down, but there was no effort put in on the part of the devs. Why am I supposed to believe this?

I fell asleep before bumping the thread from page 10. I'm glad it didn't die.

Attached: silabus_.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Sign > IMOQ + Liminality > G.U.

why she looks like Rei ?

It's an Eva reference

If remake means changing literally everything about the gameplay, sure. IMOQ gameplay was fucking dreadful, they're some of the worst JRPG's I played on Ps2.

God bless Sadamoto

I'm one of those weirdos that genuinely likes the ol' IMOQ gameplay. What I want out of a potential remake is something like Shadow of The Colossus in terms of graphical fidelity. Might be asking for a bit much though but that would be a dream to see.

You mean "Punished Elk"? That was the most depressing part of G.U. Elk was my self insert at that time.

PRAISE AURA

Attached: halp-9494.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Goddess Bless!

Honestly the worse thing was the menu navigation, including that for any action BEYOND basic attacking you HAD to go into it.

>To use spells you had to go into items, gear that you had equipped, and THEN select the spell from that gear, and THEN the targets at that
Like fucking 4-5 menus for a single action that should have been a hotkey, or a menu just for ALL OF THE SPELLS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO FUCK.
Add onto this using stuff like general items, and giving AI commands and the entire thing's just a mess. Now if the menu was cut down utterly, the game would be a lot more snappy, beyond the animation lock for attacks, and that's more of an intended element giving it's not like you've got a jump action or anything, and doing anything's made to feel like a commitment, for both you and the opponents.

sauce

It's not porn if that's what you're hoping to see.

I include that under gameplay. It's hilarious to me how they try to mimic MMO gameplay but make buffing a fucking chore. Everything was bad, there was no challenge, and upgrading equipment is some of the most fucked up nonsense game design I've seen period.

My literal first fap. I just imagined what she looked like under the dress.

Man, it sure is a good thing that .hack//fragment fixed all of that by giving players something like the skill trigger from G.U. but way before G.U. came to be, too bad that game is fucking Japan exclusive.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 70K)

>fapping to Aura
That's pretty Lewd.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>Not fapping to A.I
Oookay.

You're basically wacking it to god though.
Imagine how disappointed she'd be if she ever found out.

Thats a risk I have to take user. The dick wants what the dick wants.

Fair enough.

They clearly learned how to do it better in later games yeah, hence why if they DID remake it, I would want that changed for sure. The only other issue is "Foe who's highly resistance towards physical attacks and can only be hurt by X element forcing you to carry around like 4-5 weapons of different elements because Kite never perma learns skills"
...Just give the boy a spell of each type for crying out loud if you're going to force this shit onto me DAMN.

This is my wife BT. Say something nice about her.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>42.38% lower inflation rate.
>2002
Are you retarded?

Your wife a slut in the sheets.

Your wife gets PK'd by a 10 year old.

I mean, to be fair that kid was the future Key of the Twilight.

Attached: rennede.gif (287x326, 2.78M)

i understand that feeling atoli is such a waste of space

Too bad they made the games even easier than the original.
If anything they should add a hard mode because Last Recode is pretty much a visual novel at this point and I hate games that are mindlessly easy.

When I played GU as a kid I used to hate her as well, but after Last Recode she grew on me. Depression is a bitch and she was in the verge of suicide.

Attached: Forever_in_love_atoli_01.png (320x320, 176K)

on*
This stuff gets me confused.

Attached: 1563759978034.jpg (1002x854, 104K)

Read G.U.+ then Atoli's irl self gets expanded upon with the issues along with how she met up with irl Haseo prior to their redemption arc

Attached: 1497365597462.jpg (2590x1846, 708K)

I haven't played Last Recode ubt i remember getting my ass kicked a couple times in the Forbidden Forest back then

I felt the same way about her now. Hated her as a kid but liked her character as an adult. I waifu'd Endrance though.

we are few, but we are strong

Attached: 1539113560983.jpg (798x629, 104K)

They massively nerfed all enemies in the game.
I have been consistently farming areas like 5+ levels above me and the only time I had any troubles was when I got the class upgrade and messed around with the two handed weapon without knowing what the fuck I was doing because I forgot it's better to keep the base weapons until the second game pretty much.

Its not even that, its some hyper insane eco terrorism that ultimately backfires because turns out making an AI with true freedom means it doesn't have to do shit for you and that CGI movie had some weird ass implications about Aura being an actual supernatural being

I played and almost 100% Infection and Mutation but halfway through Outbreak I lost my save, is it worth it to play again and get all the Ryu book bullshit?

So what were your favorite themes?
youtube.com/watch?v=I9pL-BIoUic

I like IMOQ's battle system but there was too much menu-ing. Wish it was more streamlined/less cluttered so it could work in real-time instead of having the action pause whenever you brought up a menu.
GU's system is fun, but it was piss-easy most of the time and I kept wishing it was more like DMC or old God of War. The problem is that party members become irrelevant in a spectacle fighter or beat-em-up. Tho a Kingdom Hearst style party system could be a good middle ground if they ever make a new game.

>spectacle fighter
What the fuck

Attached: yukio_mishima.jpg (1100x865, 230K)

I played the GU remaster a year or two ago when it released but burnt out at the start of Vol 3 and didn't come back.
Is it that easy to get back into and is the end payoff worth it?

Attached: Skeith.png (751x580, 416K)

Where you fight shit and look cool doing it.
Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Rising, etc.

Attached: bayo.png (240x235, 78K)

Its such a shame the composer has been doing nothing aside from releasing some remix albums of .hack

>just get platinum to make it
That can't be the solution to all life's problems.

I ain't asking for Platinum. I just want an action-based combat system for .hack that isn't brain-dead easy.

That's the stupidest nu-label ever.

Well you're in luck cause we ain't getting jack shit for the .hack series for years to come.
Only reason we're even talking about it is the Neon Genesis Evangelion Netflix release and I don't think the hype around that is going to last beyond the summer.

>remaster
well, ok, but what about a completely new game from the series?
and not a shitty one on a handheld to boot

the skirt armor kind of looks like blackrose/mimiru, and though the hair is kind of haseo-like, you could stretch it to say it might look like them too?
anyone that mysterious is obviously helba, though.

Is GU worth playing?
The bit that I played was way too easy, had more fun reading the fake forums than in the actual game.

You play it for the story and everything surrounding the setting, which of course includes the fun shits like the forums and crimson VS's
Yes it's worth it

Attached: 1497458917346.jpg (1210x1498, 708K)

>watched all of roots a few years ago
>don't remember anything about it
Did it suck or do I just have a bad memory?

All I remember from it was Haseo, Buttrice, Tabby, and Ovan talking in their guild room. And Haseo occasionally meeting with an old, floating cat.
So yeah, it probably wasn't memorable.

Never would have expected a Dot Hack thread to last this long.

Sucks. Good music though, seems to be a recurring theme with the series.

Attached: 1546864192735.jpg (1513x1132, 379K)

You missed a thread in Yea Forums and two other in Yea Forums in the past week then
All reached bump limit
Can't do this too often though, burns people out considering there's zero content and only nostalgia fueled

Attached: Hulle Granz.gif (500x245, 952K)

I did buy it.
It almost feels like Bamco just want to ignore the series exists.

Wasn't that the manga that got canceled halfway through?

Isn't that GnU?
G.U.+ got a satisfying ending iirc

Maybe. I don't remember it very well.

user, $1 today is worth about $1.40 in 2002.
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I did.

I remember the op and ed being catchy and I remember the extremely subtle foreshadowing that haseo = sora. Other than that it was just a boring story about a bunch of losers hanging out and a furfag who had cancer and died

Oh? So that meaning has been changed once again? First, people called these types of games as action games, then action adventure games, then character action and now I guess it's cool to say spectacle fighter now. Can you faggots stop changing the name of a fucking genre, Jesus Christ. I still call these games action games, why can't people just stick to saying that? What's the next one gonna be, combo simulators or some stupid shit like that?

Attached: image.jpg (461x432, 43K)

Nana?

They're 3D beat-em-up's, you zoomer.

Yes.

Sweet. Translate the new chapters you fucks!

Nah, they're CUHRAYZEE games

Is this series any good? I saw it when I was growing up but I wasn't into jrpgs back then. Looking back, its pretty interesting since it seems like the first ever game to feature an MMO.

IMOQ was magical for its time.

This but G.U. for me

Attached: Haseo_Xth_Form.jpg (849x1200, 318K)

.hack GU plays way better then the first 4 games, but has a weaker overall story. Both GU and IMOQ are good games, but GU is the easiest to get into thanks to the remasters simply existing, so you don't have to either find the original PS2 physical copies or use emulation and deal with any issues that might present, unlike the IMOQ game.

It's great if a bit dated
It's the SINGULAR franchise that manages to make the MMORPG experience a treat
You got a guild, NPCs, PvP disguised as a tournament arc, a fucking desktop full of features like: ingame forums, events, private messages, card minigames that's equivalent to Gwent, etc.
It's still an illusion of playing an MMORPG but it's still the closest any series managed to immerse you in a mmo experience despite it being single player.
t. only played GU

Does IMOQ have emulation issues?
My I lost my PS2 discs halfway through Outbreak and never finished it.

I'd test but I can't even find working downloads for the games.

It doesn't, runs flawlessly.

here you go lad
archive.org/download/RedumpSonyPS2NTSCU

Attached: emulator.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Furry noses scare off all but the animal rapists.

I'm into the menuing but I agree about less clutter and possibly active time. Some of it was pretty annoying, like having to switch fucking gear all the time. Sucked trying to lug around different armor for different spells, along with whatever just has the best stats, and then sometimes I'd sell it on accident.
The hidden depth in the amount of enemy manipulation you can do through maneuvering is cool though. My brother's really good at it, I never thought most enemies had predictable enough movement to take advantage but he proved me wrong, you just have to be paying attention. Makes fighting more efficient and less mindless sometimes.

Already have.
Would be cool to have the original games though.
I know a lot of people think the original games are clunky, and I wont deny it, but for some reason they hold my interest better than last recode.

If more people in .hack knew she existed she'd be swimming in porn of herself.

A remake of IMOQ would probably look like this.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

not sure if want

Attached: 1565435206377.jpg (428x469, 80K)

I always hated Versus' character designs so much. They looks so weird.

>Does IMOQ have emulation issues?
Nope. I played them back in '17 again, and they run flawlessly.

Attached: pcsx2 2017-10-01 08-58-39-87.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Where I can read this? I remember seeing a couple of panels of irl Haseo playing with a straw or something too, it was from this manga too?

I agree. There's something off, maybe they tried to make them a bit more "real" in the face area and it just feels wrong or something and the colors on Kite look very muted. His hair for example is way too dark. Game is pretty fun though, better than the current Naruto games.

G.U.+
Read it, it's pretty easy to find online.

How about now?

Attached: image.jpg (453x640, 42K)

Morgana did nothing wrong.

mangadex.org/title/7757/hack-g-u
lemme try finding that one page
should be Misaki, Haseo's irl meeting Chigusa, Atoli's irl self both in depression mode

This one's a gem. Really expands upon Shino's stance toward Haseo at the end of the game, she's moving on and advises him to do so as well, which he does

Attached: x22 (1).jpg (728x1022, 105K)

She doesn't look like Black Rose at all.

Attached: my wife bordeaux.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

There are many games that deserve remakes. .hack is not one of them.

Besides, won't boomers mistake it as a Sword Art Online ripoff?

>boomers
>mistaking it
Back in the gamefaqs's heyday it was one of the most popular ps2 jrpgs zoomer

there it is

Attached: x12.jpg (728x1106, 268K)

Don't you mean Zoomers, like you for thinking that?

cute.

Attached: x13.jpg (728x1118, 306K)

>boomers
I don't think it means what you think it means.

Attached: pai.jpg (400x421, 78K)

Looks the same to me :)

Attached: image.jpg (750x650, 47K)

IRL Atoli looks pretty hot.

What were they thinking when they approved the OP?

Attached: DlXQU8UUUAA3gcn.jpg orig.jpg (1024x512, 104K)

Shame it's one of the shitscans and shit font, but i'll take it over literally dead TL

Keep in mind this Haseo is the equivalent of Reminiscence going into Redemption one, he's still a legit asshole but is beginning to see the light

Attached: x14.jpg (728x1117, 351K)

Why is Haseo being such a bitch here? Is this after Shino dumped him?

And this Atoli is the one after she's freed from the BLACKED menace for context

Attached: x15.jpg (728x1118, 275K)

Attached: x16.jpg (728x1116, 249K)

She looks weird.

Attached: JPEG_20180517_010832.jpg (2448x3264, 1.19M)

Might as well dump the entire chapter

Yes
And she's about 4x more cuntish in doing so
although it helps with Haseo actually moving on

Attached: x17.jpg (728x1136, 274K)

>Is this after Shino dumped him?
Yeah. I would be mad/sad too.

Attached: Cp4D5PNUMAEveGJ.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 364K)

Misaki's a lucky man

Attached: x18 (2).jpg (728x1120, 291K)

helps that i'm an atolifag

Attached: x19.jpg (728x1125, 303K)

Strangely enough, irl Haseo is much less edgier and more asshole-ish
And he makes a lot of sense, to Atoli's dismay

Attached: x20.jpg (728x1118, 245K)

>what I want from a .hack game
Create a character to play in the game world

>what I get from a .hack game
Not what I wanted

>Wow! What a piece of crap.
I don't know why but that made me laugh.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1080, 199K)

Attached: x21.jpg (728x1122, 339K)

KEKED by a dead man living in 2D

Attached: x22 (2).jpg (728x1119, 346K)

Play Fragment if you want to create your very own character.

Attached: x23.jpg (728x1134, 390K)

brown shinji is so hot

The whole chapter happens after Ovan goes allahuakbar on everyone's ass and most of them lost their avatars

Attached: x24.jpg (728x1140, 333K)

Haseo is cuntier version of Sasuke.

Attached: 1565046562353.jpg (480x360, 15K)

cute atoli.

>*Haseo is the better version of Sasuke
FTFY

Attached: x25.jpg (728x1135, 346K)

CRASHING THE STOCK MARKET
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: x26.jpg (728x1122, 282K)

But i remember from the games's news page it was actually down a third, here it's 40%

Attached: x27.jpg (728x1130, 297K)

I feel like Haseo is better than Sasuke.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x905, 510K)

They are going to ruin the artstyle

>finally realizing it
my boy has grown so much
shame it's only subtly implied in the game and retards keep thinking he's still in love with Shino

Attached: x28 (1).jpg (728x1120, 362K)

>>*Haseo is the better version of Sasuke
That's what I said.

Attached: haseo5a64d459004b8.png (300x300, 8K)

Attached: x29.jpg (728x1141, 285K)

The amount of cum I would produce if they made a proper HD remaster and possibly updated the gameplay to not be so menu heavy would be immeasurable. No, I don't hate on the original's awkward design and I enjoyed it at the time, but if they remake that shit I hope they give us shortcuts/skill triggers.

>Really expands upon Shino's bitch attitude
fixed

Wow, Shino is a massive cunt in GU+

Lumina Cloth.

This is actually the end of the chapter lmao read it yourselves faggits

Attached: x30.jpg (728x1137, 334K)

I pirated it, I refuse to pay for digital distribution

I would only ask them to implement the shortcuts and the real-time menu from //Fragment. That, and that they give you more VC after using the Data Drain, so that it is not so tedious to grind for the Virus Core that you need. This in Quarentine was a nightmare.

You've doomed us all.

Attached: 1564348999613.png (502x374, 213K)

You are correct, my autocorrect changed zoomers to boomers, my bad.

I've been holding on to this so i can post it post-dump but by god is Shino actually the 3dpd the character
But fuck is her irl self way hotter than Atoli's STICC
also this is 3-4 pages before this one

Attached: x20 (1).jpg (728x1021, 110K)

Last Recode got a physical release, unless you're talking about Steam then I don't know.

Shino's a bitch and Atoli is a boring, whiny slut.

>calling each other by their character names out in public
That's weird.

continuation of Haseo is a mix of Sasuke's legit assholery and the redemption arc of TWEWY's Neku Sakuraba, if a bit better than both

Attached: x23 (1).jpg (728x1053, 96K)

Alkaid is the true waifu of this series.

If your in-game name isn't something stupid like DudeW33D420, I don't see the issue.
Used to have a local MMO group and we called each other by our usernames when we hung out.

Absolute fact.

No.

Attached: my wife Kaede.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Give Last Recode Haseo a belt please, his pants are about to drop

You and I both know that Kaede only craves for shota cock and the only person who can provide is Zelkova.

Disgusting.

Give him a shirt too.

2nd form was so fucking cool. I wish I could freely choose between them.

Attached: p9SwUti.png (2048x1152, 2.69M)

It's hilarious that a solid amount of Haseo's character boils down to "I'LL SAVE YOU SHINO" only to realize she may have valued their friendship but simply didn't look at him the way she did Ovan, and his getting over that was a major step in becoming a better person.

Butt cape is a negative.

Attached: 72477L4.jpg (1200x1200, 348K)

Haseo skipped leg day.

Attached: 72477L5.jpg (1200x1200, 338K)

>buy a game and we'll make another game, we promise
Fool me three times shame on you, fool me 4 times shame on me.

Attached: dragon's dogma.jpg (1024x651, 118K)

That's a pretty big plus actually.

Attached: 1564496811639.png (1266x671, 647K)

This is probably my favorite design. Too bad it was discarded

Attached: 5fZbMjG.jpg (2448x3264, 771K)

Someone give Haseo some meat, the poor boy has twigs for legs.

Attached: oeYgFNu.jpg (2448x3264, 520K)

Your thoughts on G.U. prototype Haseo?

Attached: image.jpg (2541x3493, 2.67M)

I don't like Tokyo all that much, in fact, I think he is probably one of the most annoying MC in this franchise, but I really like his adult design. He became such a chad.

Attached: EA2n69MW4AAKjDW.jpg (1680x1200, 449K)

I really like 1st form. I think he just needs 2nd form Haseo's undershirt.

Uh, It's pretty close to his final design. I wonder how many designs were rejected for being too complex, and difficult to translate into 3D. For example, the final design of Haseo's first form is basically a much simplified version of that design.

If they chose Blade Brandier for his 2nd job extension, maybe it would've made it in.
But I'm really sick of that class, desu. They're oversaturated in both story characters and available party members.

You also have to take PS2 limitations into account. So you get something like Haseo's new and detailed form in Last Recode's extra epilogue made with modern modeling and technique, standing next to PS2 model characters that clash horribly with him because of the design limitations of their time.

>mfw subtly shilling .hack in MH threads
This is how much i love this series but honestly fuck Bamco

Attached: 0854.jpg (512x724, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n9uE1h3r2fE
I wish we had gotten a chance to play the prototype version of GU, it just looks so much like IMOQ and maybe that's why I like it so much more than the final version we all got. Prototype Atoli was thicc as fuck holy shit her thighs.

HNNNG

Attached: hack gift.png (796x884, 1.26M)

Forgot my image, silly me.

Attached: image.jpg (2541x3493, 3.01M)

>BT clearly staring at Subaru's ass
Didn't know she swung both ways.

>Always looked like an autistic subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=5yxmvwhDpto
Man, thanks alot for reminding me of the singular best OST in all of gaming history
At least it's the best for me, god .hack//G.U.'s songs was truly ahead of its time

Attached: 1564367459442.jpg (1024x574, 101K)

Don't tell you wouldn't dong slam the one on the lower left.

>Putting your dick near Atoli
Disgusting.

You can go take a look for yourself. Inflation has jumped 42% since 2002.

officialdata.org/us/inflation/2002?amount=1

It averages a climb of 1-3% nearly every year.

Best song to end the series with.

Oh, they used this designfor that. So maybe it wouldn't be weird that they had to discarded due to hardware limitations.

Yea, that's a 42% inflation rate. Meaning 1 dollar is worth 42% less than it was in 2002. How fucking stupid are you? Which means something like the Oculus Rift S which is 399, would be 280 in 2002 equivalent currency. (not technologically priced)

Are the soundtracks worth buying?

Bruh, look at her thighs, FUCKING LOOK AT THOSE THINGS. TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T.

Attached: image.jpg (258x483, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u2CHlySAR4w

Most definitely.

Attached: winter2018.jpg (676x1000, 248K)

Yes.
Yes.

Also contested by this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=pef9uSOg9WE
I forgot the name of the two songs following You Smiled Softly, that plays during Redemption's ending credits which are somber piano instrumentals followed by haunting pianos. help

I'd fuck Atoli without a thought, but Alkaid is still the perfect waifu. Blackrose is a close second.

Y E S

Those last few minutes feel very good to listen to.
I feel at peace when I hear You Smiled Kindly.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

When I'm leveling in FFXIV I like to mute the BGM and put on some .Hack stuff. It just feels right.

Wish we got another 4 episodes.

Last Recode was so short I can't believe they initially sold the game split up into 3 games and with the fourth episode not even a thing to boot.

yeah cant let .hack die like this

I can't be the only one who likes the English version of Gentle Hands, right? Japanese version is good too though.

>I feel at peace when I hear You Smiled Kindly.
I feel at peace knowing i was born in the perfect time .hack// was at its prime and experienced it firsthand
I still carry those songs in my everyday weeb playlist

Both are good, but i did hear english version first in the game so that's the one for me

Attached: 1499471127235.jpg (500x350, 29K)

Since they announced the fourth episode, I knew it wasn't going to have the same length as the other three, but I didn't expect it to last barely 2 hours. That's just too damn short. It's a shame that Kusabira's designs and Haseo's new form are wasted like this.

Attached: Ragtime-37.png (2339x1545, 2.19M)

.hack was at its best with IMOQ followed by the perfect sequel that is G.U., but why in seven hells would they be so retarded and throw it all away with EVERYTHING that came after it, i just don't know

Attached: 1553095255866.png (735x897, 707K)

>I feel at peace knowing i was born in the perfect time .hack// was at its prime and experienced it firsthand
>that spoiler
So do I, my brother, so do I.

Attached: image.jpg (1201x918, 253K)

Was there a changing of staff or something? The head of the series being swapped out? Link was bad enough on its own, literal fanfiction tier garbage that just kind of flanderized and missed the point of the series entirely to be modern anime crap, but then everything beyond that descended into that level of stupidity that only corporate suits with yes men and retards would reach. It's like CC2 suddenly emulated CC Corp themselves.

The third season isn't THAT bad. It is the low point of the series, I agree, but there are still some nice thing about it, like //Bullet and //Beyond the World.

Read this.
>>falions.net/works/tdialogue.pdf
These three are the responsable of that disaster.

Attached: elk and mia.jpg (500x534, 44K)

.hack Conglomerate doesn't feel as grand as Project .hack, sure GU was good but everything after it just felt weak. There are some decent stuff.
>.hack//alcor
>.hack//GnU
>.hack//4koma
>Versus
>Trilogy
>Beyond The World

I just want more of these characters desu.

Attached: 220px-Hack-regular-6a.jpg (220x295, 29K)

I feel like it's just a matter of niche following
>project .hack ones being literal whats outside of the quadrilogy
>.hack conglomerate succeeded in marketing the series with G.U. and soft-rebooting the series but proceed to shit the bed even if some of their outputs are good after it
>goes back to being unknown to the general populace outside of japan as a result

Yuri is bad.

No.

Yes.

Attached: image.jpg (281x610, 96K)

Mia's bush

My problem with ".hack Conglomerate" is that it doesn't feel connected in a cohesive way. //GnU, for example, is filler at best, and //Alcor may as well being a "what if" scenario because nothing on it matters, not even the relation between Selabus and Alkaid. Each work in "Project .hack", on the other hand, was a piece that served to make up the whole story about Morgana and Aura. From beginning (AI Buster) to the end (//Legacy and //Legend of the Twilight).

Name a more broken, unbalanced, bug ridden mess of a vrmmo than The World.
I'm waiting. Oh you can't? Thought so.
VSChad out.

>bought a box set like this back in the day
>didn't notice until after i got it home it was 1/2
i'll never not be mad about that.

Attached: 1491338397823.jpg (514x836, 424K)

Explain yourself.

t. Wavemaster cuck

You will never gently rub your erect penis up and down along Mia's soft fur

Pretty on point there, that's exactly how I feel.

fuck off Kaoru

UH

thats the sound Elk makes everytime he smells MIa

I bought last recode when it came out though.

I'm honestly curious how Last Recode sold in the west versus Japan.

But it again.

Attached: image.jpg (767x431, 69K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

He licked his monitor whenever Mia was with him, guaranteed

They wear VR glasses.

Do you love now, Elk?

Attached: image.jpg (480x640, 94K)

maybe he jerked it reading her emails through the desktop

Where are you Elk?

Attached: image.jpg (210x280, 17K)

lmao what the fuck

Very comfy thread. See you fags sometime not soon
I still have to search the names of the two Redemption piano ending songs

Attached: 1564362208982.jpg (1600x1200, 319K)

UH

It's abit sad for him but it's consistent with the overall theme of GU
He's only that way for the 2/3rds of the first game anyway, by the time Atoli got infected Shino didn't cross his mind as much as he did then

HASEO I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME.......AS I FUCK SAKAKI