These two games any good?

these two games any good?

Attached: 598dfe28ff7dee43e7f400a7c239ee3f1d5297b3.jpg (616x353, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NL4ZxDWLwpM
youtube.com/watch?v=WeV992m7L84
youtube.com/watch?v=3OQ0_JzIukY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the ending is pure disappointment

best in the series without a doubt

Wait for the MGS5 fixed version.

Good? Yeah. Should you play them? ONLY if you want more Metal Gear.

no

do I have to play portable ops and peace walker?

MGSV is top 5 from this gen to be honest

worst*

You should play all of the previous games

>Believing that blatant Yea Forums-made shitpost
You guys are so goddamn stupid.

As someone whose only played that game out of the entire series. So as a unique perspective, it's a good fun sandbox game with tons of stuff to do. Ending is dogshit though

Nigga, what are you doing. Play Ac!d 1 and 2 first.

It's fantastic. Ignore the mouth breaters who hate, they're retarded MGS drones.

even metal gear acid?

Wait for the demon edition

sure why not

2,3 and V are the only good games.
If you think V is the worst, you have severe brain damage.

This

if you don't care much about the story, the gameplay is nice

Ground zero
Phantom pain
x

Wait for third trilogy that complete the story to come out

Portable Ops you can skip but Peace Walker is pretty good for a PSP game. Also, seeing how you're considering GZ and PW precedes it, I'd suggest playing it.

wouldn't the drones be the ones defending them in the first place?

4 is better than V. V is not even a real MGS game

Ending is pure kino.

They're hated on by MGS fags, but as someone who never played the series Phantom Pain was a ton of fun. In my top games of the generation easily. Great mix of sandbox stealth-based gameplay and cozy base-building progression. Lots of toys to use in the field. It's a shame the concept won't be developed further because this game has a lot of unrealized potential but it's still incredible.

ghost babel is good.

this but unironically

Attached: 4b1749c0dfa7045a2994d8a8a31d3ca2.png (1284x677, 1.13M)

>I didn't like it so its not le real MGS game

The ending in a nutshell. Child snake clone steals giant biped mech and mindless psychic. Sex appeal the companion leaves ancap army to contain english speaking virus

I'm replaying MGS1, and just learned of Psycho Mantis' backstory.
Psycho Mantis being in V doesn't make sense.

Unironically one of the biggest pleb filters I've ever seen. Completely opened my eyes to how fucking retarded most mgsfags are.

Also main character wasn't main character all along.

It's explained by the vocal cord parasites.

Except that's not the ending

Ground Zeroes will get you hyped. Phantom Pain will disappoint you as a result.

GZ is literally a tech demo they released and slapped a price tag on it

ESPECIALLY Acid.

4 is 100% bad writing and shitty bosses.

40 bucks when it came out, absolute madness

Its really funny how MGS games do some pretty smart stuff in the medium but the fans are completely braindead

Attached: 1553564699772.gif (500x281, 1021K)

This is a problem with the series in general. Kojima wrote every game as the 'last' one, so every time he made a new game he had to retcon the shit out of everything that came before it.

The final fight alone makes it totally worth it.

fake news

It still hurts

Attached: 1506707400501.jpg (570x432, 196K)

the writing only seemed to be good in a few handpicked games in the series.
As far as i care the writing in this is fine.
I like the sehalanthropus boss though

It's true though

You should play them only if you DONT want more metal gear. Simply because they butcher the plot and change the gameplay drastically

it's so cinematic you might as well just watch it on youtube since the gameplay of it is very barebones and very easy.

WOLBACHIA

The writing was never good. Almost every game has good ideas (except 4) but the execution is always mediocre.

It is literally not a real MGS game. It retcons and creates plotholes and has a gameplay very much unlike any other MGS game

From as far as i can tell the other mgs games are mostly stealth shooter while msgv is a sandbox shooter

>they butcher the plot
Imagine actually believing this.

remember when raiden had to teach snake about basic sneaking shit in 4?

remember when all the bosses' cutscenes are just them saying what their name is about over and over and all do the EXACT same thing when you beat them?

fake

For best quality the PS3 still is one of the best bluray players around.

No.

>not a real MGS game
Yes, because you get to decide what an MGS game is and what isn't, not the creator.
>it creates plotholes and retcons
This has happened with every single game since MGS. You were probably too young to know that it was a sequel to another game and retconned the living shit out of it. As for plotholes..what?

>it plays nothing like one
So does MGS3/MGS4 compared to 1. Fucking retard. The basic ideas are the same.

Don't buy them, just wait for Metal Gear Solid V: Demon Edition

You'd be better off playing with yourself than playing this hot garbage

yeah why didn't they ever port mgs4 to other systems? I don't recall any ps-exclusive moments that couldn't be patched out, otacon even says "action button" instead of "triangle button" for example, which just screams multiplatform.

Good? Yeah. A huge disappointment for very specific reasons? Also true.

I'm pretty amazed at how many people want it to be true though. The game certainly did leave an impression.

I feel like the games are hampered by the writing of Metal Gear 1 and 2 where big boss is some saturday morning cartoon villain so they had to accommodate the fuck out of later games' events when kojima decided to make big boss a way cooler and more interesting guy than solid snake.

No it doesn't. The game made Liquid Ocelot and Snake into biblical enemies when there was no basis for it and in fact a lot of material that was against this cheap nonsensical fanservice.

the final scene with big boss and snake at the cemetery was 100% fanservice yet i still cummed my pants the first time.

I need to get over this Phantom Painâ„¢.

Reminds of the people who were convinced for years that GZ was a Kojima ruse and that Hayter totally would come back.

>People
It's just a bunch of very loud mentally ill retards, not unlike the Soulsborne fanbase regarding Dark Souls 2.

The rest of people, fans and not fans, moved on and continued with their lives.

>people are still seething over DS2 all day every day
legit mental illness, why do we have to deal with this shit

Ah you're referring to the objective fact that Dark Souls 2 is a mostly hideous, astronomically badly made piece of shit bar 2 of the 3 DLCs that not only ruined nearly every weapon moveset from ds1 but also had worst bosses in the main game than even Demon's Souls?

>if people criticize it it's seething by default
Wanna know how I know you're biased?

DS2 is the best, amazing pvp and covenants, non stop balls to the walls action, best coop, best NG+, comfiest starting zone, most variety in builds/weapons, duel wielding whatever the fuck its called as well. BEST SOULS GAME

*based

Ahahahahahah, case in point user:

I bet they spend hours being angry at their high school bully every single day, even when they graduated ten years ago.

This is a ds2 discussion thread now

Yes. The game play is exceptional.
If you want more James Bond anime soap opera though, then Phantom Pain will make you suffer for years later.
No kidding, there have been a good 10 MGS threads a day for the last few years crying over how Phantom Pain wasn't a true metal gear.

A FUCKING PILE OF ROCKS

For me it's MGS2, bros

Attached: mgs2 predicts the future.jpg (640x800, 140K)

"Good luck, user"

Attached: snake smile.jpg (428x428, 27K)

>It's fantastic.

It is, even though it is literally not finished.

PW is garbage and its story has almost nothing to do with anything that happens in MGSV or any of the future games in the chronology for that matter.

MUH BOSS SINGING ROBOTS
MUH PAZ

>that scene after defeating The Boss AI where they essentially say "this game is about peace" 50 different times
BRAVO KOJIMBO

>implying the ending of PW wasn't pure kino

I cried.

>has almost nothing to do with anything that happens in MGSV or any of the future games in the chronology for that matter.
It's not like it sets up strangelove and hal's dad or anything, hell it was the first MG to really fuck around with the whole AIs being in control of shit concept. I mean you can erase it out and the series can still go on and make relative sense, but you could also erase all of MGS3 and things would still make sense later on. Also chico/paz were from PW and they're in 5

Yes, TPP especially so. Focus on gameplay and not story though, it's an open world stealth game first and foremost. Also get mods from nexus to make it even better.

Attached: quiet blood rain wash.webm (1720x968, 2.86M)

didn't see this thread, pls

So why is this considered noncanon?

Attached: 220px-Metal_Gear_Solid_Portable_Ops_cover.jpg (220x380, 28K)

It was bad and I regretted ever loading the game up in the first place

>Also chico/paz were from PW and they're in 5
Yeah, just long enough to get killed off and have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Huey and Strangelove wind up being mostly nothing in MGSV as well
And aside from the first mission and the very end, Punished Kazuhira doesn't make much of a difference either.

PW's only real accomplishment is the introduction of these characters, but then MGSV does a whole lot of goddamn nothing with them so they might as well have been introduced in V.

Because Kojima didn't direct it, even though his "answer" to PO has a significantly worse plot that breaks the chronology of tech development and doesn't even really concern itself with the events between MGS3 and the formation of the Patriots.

Because it was bad and everyone hated it.
I didnt think it wasnt canon i just thought everyone ignored it because it sucked ass.

ZEKE was also designed directly in cause from events in PW, and it was ultimately the reason why mother base got BTFO in V due to them having a nuke. Well, in ground zeroes, but that's basically the prologue to 5.

Venom's masculine animations look so off on Quiet.
Because Kojimmy threw a massive shitfit since he wasn't in charge of writing the story and only got to direct the overall design of the game.

Ground Zeroes is a 35 minute tech demo for MGSV, that's going to get you really excited for the real game.

MGSV is a really good game that feels really bad and leaves you feeling like Konami raped you in the ass. The first 20 hours are great. The last 20 hours are blatantly unfinished, and the ending is flat out missing. All interesting ideas in the story are without payoffs. Worst of all main villain dies on accident, as undramatically as if he slipped on soap in shower.

Even the female soldiers you can deploy as share those animations.

what the fuck was his fucking problem?

Attached: Sf.jpg (600x605, 26K)

MAJOR

You should really play all the games to get a feel for the characters. 5 is fairly stand alone though really you should play Peace walker and 3 at the least before playing 5.

Yea Forums is going to tell you it's bad and pretend they didn't spend and entire month shitting up the board when it came out sperging about how amazing it was.

I was hyped as fuck.

youtu.be/NL4ZxDWLwpM

It's not fair.

Nothing. Skeletor Man was based as fuck and I was 100% rooting for him the whole time. His plan made perfect sense and would lead to a perfect world. Just prevent nations from interacting and you have world peace. Perfect plan.

Kaz is the real villain of V

*pen and paper blocks your path*
nuthin personnel

>kaz acts like a total bro in PW
>GZ/PP he's a titanic turbo cunt

What the fuck

>le /pol/man

Its your fault ya know. Recruiting all those kikongo. Something that just poped into my head is one of the sideops is recuit a pashto interpreter. What the fuck was that all about you only need kikongo and russian. Talk about cut content everywere.

Dude, everybody thought MGSV was fantastic when they started playing it. Everybody thought it was fantastic when they played the first 10 hours. That's because it takes quite a long time for it to turn to shit. But it does, it turns from a 9/10 game into a 2/10 game and that's why people hate it now. They beat it.

Pretty much my situation. I was really enjoying the first couple of missions(except the destroying the tanks one) Can't exactly point at which moment got me first...

>be skullface
>born in a small village in Transylvania
>work with parents in grapeseed oil factory factory
>village gets raped by a different country every week
>have to learn multiple languages to keep up with all of this shit
>lose your identity
>factory gets fucking bombed because it was actually used to manufacture weapons
>get mutilated by boiling oil
>nurse suggets you get euthanized
>cant feel physical pain
>make living as an assassin in Russia
>kill Stalin
>get recruited by Zero
>forced to clean up after Naked Snake
>snap one day and go unclear
Nothing, he was just another victim of war.

Attached: 1549963515306.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The issue is chapter 1 is like 80% of the game that we got. And should had been the first 30% or so of the game we should have got. Where the fuck were my bosses? Where were my indoor sections? Were was my battle gear?

*nuclear not unclear

Attached: 1549774944176.png (1300x730, 1.6M)

Which is also pretty bad tbqh
Pretty much the same problem as BiBo. Obsessed with war and has a huge chip on his shoulder against big government. Holding the nukes hostage in an endless global war of small countries was his version of BiBo's war economy.

The game is finished; the main script was finished in early 2013 and 99% of it was included in the final product if you exclude Kingdom of the Flies (which was scrapped so early that it didn't even make it to the translation scripts). It just, to Amerimutts (read: Yea Forums), sucks, that's all, because Kojima focused on polishing and meta over canon.

Amerimutts (read: Yea Forums) want canon. Japs want creativity. You see the problem.

>Pashto is spoken by the Mujahideen in Afghanistan but interpretation of the language is rarely necessary because of how few monolingual Pashto speakers there are in the game. A time when the function is used is during the mission Angel with Broken Wings when the player is carrying Malak, though this does not affect anything substantial aside from letting the player read what he is saying.
not cut content

>9/10 game into a 2/10 game
This is beyond retarded

>Used to understand what one person says in one small part of one mission
If thats really all it was intended for its quite shocking that got added over everything that was missing.

I think it's more of a gradual fall than a sheer drop

The game pulls you in with a bombastic opening sequence, then drops the pomp and circumstance hard by giving Boss "wetwork" instead of his actual mission
>Boss, we need money, I know you're the boss and we have a bunch of other soldiers on Mother Base but I really need you out on the field for this grunt work
And then all the characters you got excited about in the trailer show up, and you think finally something's going to start happening
And then you're back to wetwork
But then you come face to face with Skull Face, and he takes you on a ride in his Jeep, and lets you listen to his new Donna Burke tape
And more wetwork
BUT THEN, the climactic battle with Sahelanthropus
And Skull Face dies on accident and nothing's really been resolved and the whole thing feels like you didn't actually accomplish anything
But hey, now we can finally get around to chasing Cipher and Zero, right?
Wrong
Now it's time to replay missions from the first half of the game
And nothing really gets resolved
And then the game just sort of ends

are you retarded?

>Kojima and Murata in the leaked script always call Big Boss just "Snake"/"the real Snake" and not "Big Boss"/"the real Big Boss"
>they also always call the body double just "Snake"/"the avatar Snake"/"the Avatar" and not "Big Boss' phantom"/"Venom Snake"/"Punished Snake"
What did they mean by this?

Nothing about Hot Coldman or the Peace Walker project mattered whatsoever

Exactly what happens buddy.

It's like the ending of Game of Thrones if that makes sense to you as a comparison. Not in terms of what's wrong with it, but in terms of what it does to the quality of the game. Every interesting thing the story sets up gets just fucked up or completely removed, and because there is no payoff, the quality of the setup retroactively stops mattering.

>Metal Gear Solid V
>Metal Gear Solid Venom
>Metal Gear Solid aVatar
Bamboozled.

>Just sort of ends
Thats the issue the last real bit of closure you get is when skullface dies. The game NEEDED about 60 REAL missions to do what it needed to do. It could like 40. Tops.

The whole GoT crybaby tantrum is a perfect comparison. Retarded fanbases crying their eyes out over nothing.

This. This is it. It's all setup and no payoff. The payoffs were in the planned second half of the game we never got because Konami said it's been in the oven long enough and needs to come out NOW.

MGSV is not a traditional story.
Prease understand.

Once you play it, the phantom pain will never go away. It'll always be with you.

Attached: 1563708769535.jpg (500x500, 24K)

except the introduction of several key characters and being a core that 5's story revolved around?
ddi you literally mute the audio while played 5? is your IQ below 50?

She's just way too jiggly for how small her cup size is.

>all that jiggle
unironic cringe. kojima needs to have sex

She's not small at all, the boob physics are definitely excessive though.

>total bro in PW
You know he kept a major secret from Boss right? This explains his eventual departure from Outer Heaven, ignorance about Venom Snake's identity and training of Solid Snake.

what was the secret and what game was this talked about? I don't remember that shit but it's also been like 5 years since I've even touched a MGS game

He lost fucking everything, give him a break

>being a core that 5's story revolved around?
MGSV's story has nothing to do with the Peace Walker Incident

Characters from PW return
But the events of that game have virtually no consequence on MGSV

The army you built? Dead.
Paz and Chico? Dead.
Strangelove? Dead.
Kaz? Just cries about Quiet most of the game.
Huey? Builds Cut Content Gear and then returns to his home planet

>cut content
t. shit memory
you need it to interpret what some of the hamid fighters you extract are saying.

Poor Kaz. Why Boss abandoned him like that? What a dick.

>stories should not be good and anyone who thinks they should is a crybaby

Or extract them. Take the honey bee mission. If you extract the guy Miller tells you what he knows anyway.

obligatory, kaz had a hard life

Attached: kaz.png (701x708, 145K)

>loses two limbs and is left to fend off for himself for 9 years covering up big boss until he wakes up from a coma
i'm surprised he didn't pop a nerve at some point from the anger, quite honestly.

Attached: 84xekjty0uyz.jpg (1024x1024, 395K)

Amanda? Cécile? Completely ignored.

Metal Gear bros, don't read this if you haven't finished Peace Walker --> That Paz is an agent of Cipher. Kaz knew who she was from the beginning and kept it from Boss. This was the beginning of the end of his relationship with Boss, he wasn't as trusted as Ocelot from that point on.

I don't care for anything except playing as the homo(?) hobo burly hunk who is Snake/Big Boss.
I got what I wished for. It's a body double, but it's 100% Big Boss and the developers, even Kojima consider him the same person as Big Boss, defacto.

GoT final season absolutely SHIT on every other season in terms on cinematography. And it had just as much dumb shit as every other episode, including season 1 shit.
Where was everyone crying when the greatest swordsman in the world didnt have a sword and was too fat and greasy to pick up the swords laying right next to him from the knights he beat up?
When was everyone crying their eyes out about the world being over when a 1 handed man fought a boxing bear?
Or at the end of Season 2 i think it was when fatman was surrounded by thousands and thousands of dead soldiers and suddenly in the 1st episode of season 3 he's wandering around by himself, yet the dead are still trying to kill him? What?
Or how about a dwarf nerdfaggot being able to kill a bunch of people.
Or a little girl arya being chased by the terminator.
Or the other greatest swordsman in the world, the old faggot queensguard getting BTFO by a couple of nerds in masks with daggers.
Or all the countless other SHIT moments and writing that were in every season.

It's the same shit with MGS, every game has absolutely retard tier moments and writing and MGSV is on par with all of them, except it completely OBLITERATES the other games in terms of gameplay and titties.

Attached: 5555rB0.jpg (2048x1152, 178K)

Grow up child.

THE

VOCAL

CHORD

PARASITES

Fuck bothering about everything in the Metal Gear franchise
At this point, I'm happy that Im simply being Snake at all, you should feel the same Yea Forums

but they were still on good terms in MGSV? and what did that even lead to if he knew that

youtube.com/watch?v=WeV992m7L84
5 HOURS OF CUTSCENES

youtube.com/watch?v=3OQ0_JzIukY
6 HOURS OF TAPES

HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF GAMEPLAY

MASTERPIECE

The retarded moments of MGSV are maximum retarded though. It makes up for it by being maximum fun though

Attached: 1565314319529.png (594x436, 380K)

COPULATE

>hundreds of hours of walking across a boring map
yay
MALE TO FEMALE

But they weren't on good terms in MGSV. Big Boss asked Ocelot, not Miller to watch over Venom in the hospital. Miller did not know that Venom was the medic. Not to mention that Big Boss isn't in MGSV at all except the intro. He never interacts with Miller. And just after the events in MGSV Miller leaves Diamond Dogs and joins the United States special forces to train Solid Snake (supposedly out of anger towards Big Boss). While Ocelot who disagreed with Miller on almost everything, joined Liquid Snake.

lol what a RAYTART, you can ride, drive, fly, and be shipped in a box across the map, and you can listen to sweet tunes or sweet stories while doing it instead of being stuck for 6 hours on non gameplay codec screens.

>hundreds of hours of walking
did we play the same game? I had a fucking robot that I could run/slide/sneak around with, also try calling a helicopter from time to time jesus

Attached: baseD-Walker.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

The best stealth gameplay ever and some of the worst storytelling ever

Attached: Dvp2qF6W0AUFwQR.jpg (2048x1152, 477K)

Some parts made me feel like I have shrapnel in the heart.

Other parts make me feel like ramming a metal spike in my skull.

Attached: 1560395435235m.jpg (1024x678, 196K)

They play exactly like every PS4 exclusive and the only Metal Gear part about them is the cardboard box. If you're into that then yeah, it's a video game.

I hate video games

Didn't mean literally walking, I just mean I wish there were more camps in the game, different places to explore like the mansion, okb zero or more missions. D-Walker was really fun.

What ending? It just stops.

isnt that what endings do?

The best stealth action game available and a great story, up until chapter 2 after which it becomes so depressing you'll want to kill yourself by the end.

Those usually come with a Climax. That isn't the case with V

They usually have a resolution
V doesn't have that either

>spoiler
Wasn't that intentional? With all the Moby Dick references and the anticlimactic ending for the revenge theme, so did Kojima copy the same thing?

>replaying the entire Metal Gear series chronologically
>finish Peace Walker and MGSV
>Big Boss's story is more about governments and modernization of global power
>Solid Snake's story is more about future warfare. Packed with all kinds of sci-fi shit like nanomachine technology and clone warfare
It's been well over 15 years since I've played MGS1, this franchise is great.

Wait for Death Stranding.

Attached: IMG_20190801_074436.jpg (1322x2048, 341K)

MOTHER TONGUE

Probably. There's literally nothing about the story that even tries to be happy.

I wonder how bug and empty it will be. It has to beat V.

Do you have a high res version of that image?

Nope. Sorry.
Try reverse search.

Its good but, if you plan on playing it you have to remember that kojima had to push the game out before he could complete it, so if you feel it dosnt go anywhere after a while... you will be right... but the game play is fun

Agreed, and you can thank Konami's new CEO for it. He pulled the plug on all the post launch content for TPP, including Kingdom of the Flies. I'm glad we at least got the actual ending in the game.

I hope Kojima learned with V and will do different this time. I can only hope

Well Kojimbo likes to use open world just for immersion and I kinda like it to be honest.

It's clearly not going to be different. But it looks a lot nicer than MGSV's desert and savannah so I guess there's that.

>wanting another Ubisoft/Witcher game with maps filled with useless diarrhea
The best part about MGSV's sandbox was that it was completely optional.

>nonstop MGS threads and MGS shit online
See you at gamescom

Attached: broshake.gif (500x297, 1001K)

>Big Boss asked Ocelot, not Miller to watch over Venom in the hospital.
Man, just hearing Ocelot and Miller in the same post just reminds me of how contrived their conversation was, just to put the whole overarching SSnake and LSnake together.
>WE ARE NO LONGER ALLIES
>BUT WE'LL JUST HAVE TO COEXIST
>I'LL ASSIST THIS BOY AND YOU THE OTHER ONE

Yeah im looking forward to the Death Stranding presentation

I dont see it as optional.

It ain't about towers to unlock map or anything like that. Fuck Ubi and Witcher's open world.
It's adding things that take advantage of an open world like events, weather, boss roaming a certain part of the map, side activities, ...

this is war son, you want to surf on the beach or what, now get to your next objective

Attached: original.jpg (1500x956, 127K)

no user I..

Attached: SANSS.png (1920x1080, 701K)

Attached: lTh7hcF.jpg (668x716, 55K)

Pick mission from menu, get dropped in area that is cut off from open world, complete mission, back to menu.
At no point you're forced to go into the open world.

lmao. anyways, i was talking about DS. You can do it with mods in TPP(Enemy Helicopters in free roam and Skulls)

Metal Gear is dead and I have absolutely no interest in whatever skulking husk Konami attempts to peddle

DS propably has alot more in store with the open world than it shows. Especially with the weather and all.

>Metal Gear is dead, no interest in whatever husk Konami attempts to peddle
Nah, there's what, 8 Metal Gear games made by Kojima? I'm sure they can handle duplicating his style of game design by now. If they wanted to say remake Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake they should go for it.

Their first attempt post-Kojima does not inspire confidence

It's a no budget spinoff.

It was a asset-flip cashgrab and that's about all I can expect from Konami

Do they even make games anymore? Was Survive the last one?

Big Boss here live from motherbase

sent from my iDroid

Attached: IMG_20190809_021451.jpg.jpg (620x616, 91K)

Can we talk about how retarded the "single uncut take" style of cutscene turned out to be? It really just makes most of the scenes play out really awkwardly and looks ugly.

Attached: MGSV-TPP-Wounded-Kaz.jpg (800x450, 49K)

They supposedly updated the Fox Engine for PES 2020

I thought I heard rumors that they're moving to Unreal

Big Boss here again, how do I delete my own posts?

sent from my iDroid

Attached: IMG_20190809_021101..jpg (499x530, 59K)

How come it wasn't as kino as MGS2?

>ignorance about Venom Snake's identity
No, he fully knows about who Venom is due to Ocelot giving him the rundown after the rescue, and that's what gets him to turn on BiBo. Not only does he feel like BiBo abandoned and betrayed him but he's also fucking furious about Venom because they basically took Medic's life away without even asking him.

The only reasons Kaz isn't upfront with Venom is because he wants to wreck BiBo's face and Venom's brainwashing is so complete that even when BiBo tells Venom outright all the shit they did to him, Venom still goes along with their master plan.

Kaz was the real traitor but he didnt know Skullface was gonna go full balls to the walls murdering. Then he blamed it on Huey.