Hashtag RemoveTheMech

>Make two fps with giant mechs
>they bomb
>Add mechs into Fortnite
>everybody hates it and want them gone

Why do gamers hate mechs?

Attached: EBkbbPNXoAEc6-b.jpg (750x408, 37K)

Attached: 1562774808425.jpg (600x720, 177K)

They can't help it, it tears apart their autism towers and walls and they just don't know how to fight something if they can't just peak over a ramp to shoot it.

mechs killed the original PlanetSide too

People have been jumping im my mech
Teammates even and just selfdestruck my ass every match
I like how they show of the skins for my guns and thats about it

normalfags are retarded and have shit taste, who knew?

Attached: 1500935066643.jpg (888x666, 307K)

FUCK ZOOMERS AND FUCK FORTNIGGERS

Pretty sure the original Titanfall didnt bomb

Both Titanfalls are undisputed gems of the FPS franchise but they both sold like shit

>bitches about mechs
>posts only mecha
When will you inbreeds learn?

Attached: 1549066367141.png (512x422, 231K)

Gamers?
More like gaymers

Attached: crimsonchin.jpg (350x350, 22K)

The first one sold like 10 million. Titanfall 2 was the failure

Fortnight is a free game for children who play because it is both free and popular. I applaud the game for having construction and collapse mechanics, but that doesn't make it a good game.
Mechs are always superior to being on foot in games (unless you need to enter a no-vehicle indoor zone), you can't meme on them like you can other vehicles.

game was already dying, and yes it did not fit the usual crewing of most vehicles with 2-3 players, and general limitation of the driver to few to no weapons.

To be fair, in Fortnite the mechs are busted as hell. Its not really about it "being" a mech (we just had a huge mech vs kaiju fight as an ingame event which was dope), but it just fucking sucks to play against.

Attached: b.gif (500x380, 313K)

Why did Hawken fail so hard? Was the idea of an agile mech just something that wasn't ready?

Would MechWarrior be improved if you could sidestep at slow speeds? Such as 66% of backwards movement? (64kph Run, 42kph walk, 28kph sidestep)

For once ACfag is right.
Normalfags absolutely loathe mechs.

As completely busted as BRUTEs are, it still is hilarious fortnite got mechs before fucking apex.

Still, it's so weird how adamant they are on keeping the mech. They nerfed/vaulted shit like the sword and planes in a blink of an eye but arguably one of the most broken things theyve added they refuse to nerf.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised that autists want to play their game final-destination style

Hawken's failure was everything to do with its retarded devs+publishers. They started out with a sim lite and gradually made it into a 2 second TTK arcade game where mobility and burst became an unstoppable meta, THEN had the retarded idea to add a healer class to create stalemates.

Their publisher's follies are too immense to fit in one post, but it was a game that could have succeeded post-2013 if different people were handling it.

is this why titanfall 1&2 failed?

Attached: Jehuty,.jpg (606x341, 25K)

Fortnite focuses more on fun than balance, that's why they don't care when pros are angry. They've had 4-player carts. Airplanes. Mechs. Hoverboards, flipping ATVs. Even transformation into a shadow. They're keeping the mech because it's fun and there's no point in removing something solely because people think it makes the game unbalanced. Apex on the other hand is a full serious game where you fight to the death, but is also way easier because you don't have to deal with building and a huge world.

In part. Titanfall 1 was also a multiplayer-only game before those were as hot as they are now AND an XBone exclusive. Titanfall 2 had jack shit for marketing and was intentionally released within a month of CoD & Battlefield on either side (reminder that Battlefield is a game from THE SAME PUBLISHER).

Now they're riding the biggest Flash in the Pan in modern gaming (although with how big it got it's definitely not going to outright die) and making a mediocre Star Wars game instead of Titanfall 3.

Good

The turtle meta is FUCKING RETARDED

You're were NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE INVULNERABLE BEHIND WALLS, THE GAME IS A SHOOTER

They fucked up the entire game letting you build as fast as your ping lets you and now they're fucked lmao