Fucking hell, what was his outfit suppose to be? A onesie with a zipper basically?

Fucking hell, what was his outfit suppose to be? A onesie with a zipper basically?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKnmUB9XcFM
youtube.com/watch?v=D4h6VxrBhI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disney reference.

A reference to what in Disney specifically? I get that Sora was like 10 or 11 in the first game, but hell...a onesie? Really? Riku's outfit at least looked somewhat decent and so did Kairi's.

Mickey mouse cosplay.

If you think this is bad, then you ought to see some of the other shit Nomura has designed

Unironically gonna have nightmares of this, fuck you OP

post some

As a kid the belt created the illusion that he was just wearing a red shirt with red shorts so it didn't really bother me. Looking at it now though, it's a really bizarre outfit.

Is this a Nomura design thread?

Attached: MSL-Musashi.jpg (2000x1831, 276K)

He's 14

>analyzing JRPG designs
user, please.

I fucking loved that game, even if most Yea Forums hated it. Fuck, Yea Forums. The dub might be absolute garbage, but the game had SOUL and I enjoyed the combat.

Attached: Musashi Samurai Legend.jpg (3240x2175, 1.84M)

It had a pretty good OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=zKnmUB9XcFM
youtube.com/watch?v=D4h6VxrBhI8

>THOSE HANDS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: download.jpg (273x185, 7K)

Literally just give him pronounced eyelashes and small/medium tits and it becomes a god-tier female protagonist design

That makes it even worse.

This had soul and was cool looking.

Attached: file.png (328x600, 193K)

The girls were cute, especially the twin lolis

This looked like shit and was a bastardized version of final form.

Attached: file.png (800x518, 273K)

Sora is gay

The idea behind Sora's design is that he is somewhere inbetween the fantasy JRPG character design and the Disney fantasy design. His big yellow shoes and red shorts are referencing Mickey.

Is there a more autistic series than KH?

The first one looks like a edit from DA and the second one looks like a shitty skin from a pre-order

Those are beach clothes. Sora lives on a fucking island. His clothes are designed to tread water (darkness). Whereas rikus capris are meant immersing and playing in water (darkness.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

2000s as fuck.
Nomura's new fashion autism.

That doesn't look like it's drawn by Nomura but by the dude who got his designs and repurposed them for the particular style of TWEWY. The hip gives it away.

you

Your life

Attached: jncos-comeback.jpg (610x225, 19K)

Still mad

Attached: 1511913554485.png (543x576, 599K)

zipper is for cummies

Romper, bruh.

Yup, the drawing seems to be by Gen Kobayashi. It's a bit rough but his style fits other purposes.

DeviantArt ruined everything ever. Prove me wrong.

who changes sora's pampers tho?

DA is at least self contained autism, unlike something like Twitter or Discord that ruins everything it touches.

>Diaperfag

Out of this thread.

Prepare yourself. I'm posting Nomura shit.

Attached: batman-nomura-21.jpg (800x1200, 158K)

Do you really have to ask?

Attached: sonic.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Attached: Sion.jpg (330x770, 45K)

was not the sequel we wanted

It goes deeper

Attached: sleveless onsie.png (514x440, 290K)

He presented FFVII this year with an attire like this. I think he hates going to conventions, but that's just me. Dude looks like he's angry all the time.

>The first one looks like a edit from DA
That's exactly why it was the best form. It's 100% how I discovered it
>Be 2006 or so
>Went online one day, saw this in google images
>Thought it was fake, but saw more unique images of it
>Did some digging and found a cheat code site
>Turns out its apparently real and had a guide on how to unlock it (which came off like a real deal "how to unlock x by turning your system upside down" kinda of shit)
>Instantly figured it must of been another one of those "hoaxes" like "Sonic in Melee"
>Tried it out anyways
>It fucking happened in game, was completely flabbergasted
>It was the coolest form with the most insane attack animations out of all the forms

Best fucking secret I've ever found in a video game, among many others back in the 2000s. It really is a lost art to have this be a thing games did, thanks to modern social media ruining it.

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 28K)

Don't listen to this user. Analyze every single design please

That was the first game that I encountered that had the endgame boss with a qte and it didn't have a prompt. It was very confusing as a kid. Good thing that after a couple of tries, the game explicitly tells you what to do. With the first game my most favorite game of all time, I was absolutely disappointed with the sequel. The only keeping me to push on where the cute princesses.

Looks insanely better than final form. Better color palette and better style prints and a better weapon

Mickey Mouse.