Why haven't you bought his game yet? It's a great game

Why haven't you bought his game yet? It's a great game.

Attached: EAFEUGDU0AI40OM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOuUAbUfV5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was $60 so I pirated it, good though. For about 13 hours

Just don't see the appeal. I play fighting games for combo shit. I'm not into the game's exploration. It just seems like a fighting game where you fight useless mooks and wander through shitty linear environments.

Because I started playing the first 4 but I stopped at 3 after the virgil fight around mission 8 because I got sick of the back tracking to find objects. It's really fun but my stupid ass took like hours on mission 7 and i burned myself out. I'll get back to it later and then buy the 5 Special Edition when that comes out. If it ever does. I just want it to be at the $20 range.
I'm not paying full price for anything unless it's Dragon's Dogma 2

Why wouldn't you want to support his game? Don't you want him to have another?

Attached: 56632030.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Call me when he's playable

My friend (who claims to be the biggest DMC fan) won't buy it because he's waiting for a supposed collection of DMC 1-5 that's coming out "soon".
I asked where he got this info and he just changed the subject. He was always "that kid" growing up so he's likely just making excuses again.

Attached: monster cock.gif (533x526, 1.53M)

In order for him to be playable, you need to give his game money. If his game doesn't make money then they wont make DLC.

Buy it for him and he'd have no excuse.

Attached: 1562714445161.jpg (3840x2160, 656K)

My ps4 is shiet right now and my PC is broken.

Also I've only played DMC 4 on ps3 lately.

t. poorfag

Attached: 1564599059064.png (355x354, 101K)

>He thinks Capcom will make him DLC

Enjoy purchasing Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition, only on Playstation 5 for $60.

Waiting for playable Vergil.

But I did by it my friend. S ranking Son of Sparda before S ranking the harder ones.

Attached: 1546834015893.gif (300x250, 31K)

I love Vergil but he is so short sighted. He was always jealous of Dante even though Yamato in my opinion is a really pretty sword plus he's handsome. Not sure what why he was so jealous of Dante, because Dante had a bigger sword and was their dad's successor? Who cares? Vergil should have just been his own person. Autism aside though, he really didn't realize all the things he already had. Hell, he was pretty fucking strong, maybe not on Dante's level but really the only person who could rival him would be Dante.

Attached: A bit closer to heaven.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

I wish there was a way to mod the vergil fight to make him harder.

He never accepted his humanity as a strenght. Thats why he's weak compared to Dante.

well if you consider how they were in 3, Dante was equally a mess in his own way. Meeting Vergil and seeing the crazy shit he was up to made him get his act together.

According to Five, Eva rescued/hid Dante first when they were attacked, before looking for Vergil, then died before she could find him. As far as Vergil could tell, she abandoned him for Dante.
I can buy that screwing him up enough. His pursuit of strength is also compulsive: all the power in the world won't be enough, he always needs more.

I got my action game fill with Sekiro, I'll wait until SE because you know Capcom isn't going to pass up double dipping you fucking retards.

I will get the finished game, I mean thr special edition, in a decade

DMC5's story retroactively ruined so much shit for me.

>in a decade

We didn't wait a decade in between games, just a decade in between numbered games.

sekiro sucks dick you faggot

Buying the game now has no bearing on anything DLC related since the team has moved on. Capcom is going to wait long enough to sell you the exact same game as a """(((new deluxe edition)))""" for full retail.

Not him but it's a lot more fun imo. To each their own tho

DLC or SE wont happen if the game doesn't sell so your logic of "hurr you should just wait for the SE" is flawed. I don't care if I have to buy the SE again at a later date, I'm not poor.

Honestly I just pirated. I have no plans on buying the game either way.

I'm not poor either, but I'm not buying the game twice. I already got my free copy from skidrow and I'll buy the game proper when it releases proper.

I suck ass at these games so I am waiting for a good sale

>It's a great game.
It isn't

>He was always jealous of Dante
since when?

5 doesn't have those dumb puzzles anymore.

>he doesn't know
See you at gamescom.

It fell for the photorealism meme and even did that in a bad way.

The "Eva liking Dant more" Vergil autism is so fucking retarded. They took it from DmC too. What a way to misunderstand a character that was already done well in 3.

I took it as more Vergil feeling abandoned and him not wanting to be hurt and felt powerless again. Dante only brings up Eva supposedly leaving him once as pre-battle banter with Urizen.

i do have it

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190309151608.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

>Eva liking Dant more" Vergil autism is so fucking retarded
That isn't what happened though?

No shit but that's what Vergil thinks happened.

I still havent ordered my new custom PC yet.

Attached: empusa dance.webm (746x420, 2.92M)

ugly face model
photorealism/face scanning unironically bad

>Vergil thinks happened.
That's what dante thought happened, Vergil never said anything about that

>ugly face model

What?? Where?

Attached: 1565129503395.gif (300x300, 1.15M)

>Vergil never said anything about that

"The truth is, I just wanted to be protected and loved....but I was alone."

Attached: 1557199270049.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Ok and where does he say he hates dante because of eva?

I did and I platinum'd it

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190529230958.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xOuUAbUfV5w

Watching the Jojo Wifi interview with Dan. Jojo looks like a bigger faggot than I expected, and I expected him to look like a pretty big faggot.

Autism does make people unable to infer subtext and context

Haven't watched it because that guy is such a faget, and it's probably as shit as the plebbit one.

Because Vergil is never playable in the base game.

>DMC3: Special Edition
>Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
>DmC DLC / DmC Complete (whatever it was called)
>DMC4: Special Edition

I'm not falling for it again, so I'm waiting for the DLC or re-release.

Well he's at least letting Dan talk, unlike the redditfags. They were twats, especially Millz. It pissed me off too that they advertised it as a "fan Q&A" and they ended up asking the majority of the questions. So far this interview is just Dan telling comfy stories.

>autism excuse when he can't explain his reasoning

Vergil doesn't always explicitly state things. Similar to him not outright telling Dante why he wants power but then later says "Without might you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself." He's more subtle about his motives.

I bought DMC3SE a long time ago

V has no reason to hide what he felt though, remember he's supposed to be the one that's more open about his feelings? There's nothing about jealousy, he just said he wanted his mother to protect him. Vergil isn't fighting Dante because he hates him, he's fighting dante because got defeated by him when he was nelo. Urizen even forgets why he wanted to separate in the first place and just becomes muh power.