A Hat in Time getting physical release

Attached: 190809_194949.png (480x620, 63K)

literal shill

why should I care?

Wake me when Grandia HD gets a physical release.

But will it have mods?

big if true

Rated C for Cute and Funny

Attached: 1509034154396.png (622x622, 473K)

physical-only chads win again

Yay!! Trans rights for everyone!

Are they making a sequel or are they just going to keep milking this game forever?
SEETHING

Attached: 1509287268464.jpg (1200x894, 165K)

true, poltards will be seething now that the switch officially supports trans rights!
based *dabs paws*

They're working on something different, i'm pretty sure they said they are burnt out on 3d platformers which is probably why the DLCS turned out the way they did

but they're SO GOOD AT THOSE

If we're lucky well get one more DLC map but as for Hat in Time 2 it's going to be a long time

Hat in Time is too short to be worth the price of a full game

I know you're used to nintendo charging $60 for things like ports of games that came out 15 years ago, but just because AHIT is getting a physical release doesn't mean the game will be full price.

omg yasss I can't wait to buy 14 copies

Attached: 1548971972053.png (968x1054, 2.23M)

this is why.

Attached: 1557915661338.png (559x462, 309K)

YES!

Attached: 1557920737866.png (1272x1560, 2.41M)

Lol @ the butthurt /pol/ster letting trannies live in his header rent free.

But i already have it downloaded, why should i buy a physical copy just because of a flag

>rent free
Gotta help them save up for that sex change surgery
And a bullet

As far as I can tell, one thread was locked that was on the topic of the flag. The thread is still on Steam; you don't need the Wayback Machine or anything to read it. There's a mod to remove the flag and that has been untouched.

That article is an outright lie to get more clicks. There has been no controversy about the flag other than "I'd prefer there to be no politics in this game" the same as when people mentioned the capitalism joke in the Subcon Forest time rift. The only controversy here is manufactured controversy.

How did Hat in Time end up being more successful and memorable than Mario Odyssey?

>people are getting worked up about the unconfirmed possibility of there being a trans flag that no one but people obsessed with them would catch in a kids game
If politics has raped your mind this much, you are a fucking mindless corpse that just needs controversy to feel

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH TRANS RIGHTS!!!!!

Cute+Funny=Cunny

G-guys...

He's done it. He's broken the code.

>No PC release of GOG version

Attached: sanicsassy.png (758x704, 94K)