Game has dozens of playable classes

>game has dozens of playable classes

Attached: dfo classes.jpg (2886x2777, 2.64M)

>game pops a captcha in dangerous situations

Attached: just buy cera goyim.png (1024x768, 973K)

Aren't a bunch of those just upgrades to another class or a minor variation with a different looking character?

Attached: 4243696+_4017b57acc9b76840db9918629601532.gif (158x118, 26K)

Ha Ha oh shit wow

Soon.

Attached: ticktock.jpg (764x395, 37K)

Do you still need like 10 alts to keep your main geared?

I'm so fucking glad they finally added Guide mode to FW.

It's actually doable with just tays armor from the event and a skys too unless you're an undergeared ench lmao

God fucking bless.

blame china

>accidentally "upgraded" my enchantress accessories because I didn't know using the support accessories was a gigantic DPS loss
>now I can't beat the DPS timer in FW

Attached: 23323223.png (633x758, 9K)

Just party bro. I'm farming a dps harlem acc set on mine now...

Eeret...

>classes are gender lock
The biggest turn off in any game.

that's why i went with dps harlem gear on my ench instead
i can just replace them with support tays once i get there :^)

it's guide mode, not regular FW
plus he'll get turned down for regular anyway just on the basis of not being a proper sader

>just on the basis of not being a proper sader
it's not fair bros...

Attached: 75050439_p0.png (1000x1300, 868K)

i mean, yes but no
they're different advancements from the base class that all play massively different than each other

>implying anyone plays on steam when the steam version was only recently added
shitpost

fucking china

do the assault mode quest and just put the one piece back in and you'll still get the set effect

is this the mom thread

Attached: mom maid.png (400x500, 27K)

not a mom

Attached: mom has your ebin.jpg (466x396, 116K)

>troubleshooter is the most fun class ever invented
>lots of holds so no one wants to take him anywhere

Attached: dfo secret n trouble.png (1900x1200, 3.32M)

I am a proud fem launcher main

>dude lets make a bunch of classes who are literally only useful because they can stunlock bosses to death
>and then let's make all bosses stun immune
>great idea, you're promoted

>let's make all bosses stun immune
neople
we
make
wonders(tm)

Attached: 1563320834493.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

Your holds still do damage! It's just we dealer chads can actually do counter damage now. :^)

They said they're gonna take a wrench to holders in the worst korea player-dev meeting but I'm still miffed about it

Attached: can you feel it mr krabs.gif (540x298, 419K)

yeah but the problem is Holder classes do dogshit damage to compensate for their holds. Why would you ever pick Troubleshooter or Blood Mage when you can get a Soul Bender instead and do way more DPS?

N I N E B A R R E L S

launchers fucking wish they had a weapon this sexy

Attached: dfo the nine barrels.jpg (782x522, 80K)

Just started playing last week.
Should I cap F.Striker, Rouge, or F.Ranger first?
After getting 9 characters to 35 this last week those are the 3 I like the most.

Some Early Impressions:
>Agent feels like clunky, like his hitboxes are way larger than theys hould be.
>M.Fighter feels like a worse F.Fighter, though >Striker is still fun at times.
>M.Slayer feels very basic, but smooth. Went Blademaster and all I do is spam Secret Slayer Technique with a lightsaber and everything dies.
>Mage feels awful tov play. I dont know how people can play that shit.
>M.Mage is the same. Super clunky.
>M.Priest is alright, but Monk feels very hard to play, with a ton of keybinds for basic shit like Duck and Sway.
>F.Priest feels way better than M.Priest. Like WAY more polished. Why is that?

FStriker first probably. I'd say do FRanger but she's in a pretty bad spot currently. Gooks just started picking her up again since she received some buffs and she's in the top 25 most popular classes again.

Try FSlayer. I recommend Hobo since she's very fast and very flashy, and has really satisfying combos.

fmage is high iq buffs when

Attached: 62370289_p0.png (800x800, 199K)

>tfw you can see when they changed their art style
Fighter looks great, but the ascensions aren't as much. Although kind of glad Mage got new artwork.

m priest is fucking ancient and fpriest is one of the new wave classes, that's why

Also I say go with franger. Rogue is kinda spammy with CP in a way that's like, hit all these buttons to do as much damage as other classes do with less buttons. Fstriker is really strong but her cooldowns are kinda long on the hard hits.

You better be using custom inputs nerd

should i play fighter or priest? what are they good at?

love this skill

Attached: troubleshooter N I N E B A R R E L S.jpg (1239x251, 60K)

>priest
make a sader and get free tickets to all content forever because BUFF GOD
make an avenger and be a chad demon or useless no damage succubus
make an exo and then you cappffftt haha no fpriest's versions of mexo and pexo are way better play them
make a monk and have fun

So why do I have to hit level cap to be able to buy shit off the store? I want my character to look sick but I gotta play for like a week first? The fuck is this?

Attached: 1552206498805.png (1280x720, 942K)

first of all don't actually spend money you can use in-game gold you grind out to buy sick looks from the auction house

second it is probably because botters

yes! it is a good idea to invest in a character you have no way of knowing if you'll get bored or if it sucks ass! JUST SPEND AWAY user

Attached: DFO nen empress.jpg (1024x930, 245K)

NEN
MASTER
RACE

Is there a word for when an anime girl's voice deepens and sounds like an actual human's voice, usually when they are angry?

Hey anons, having a lot of fun with wind/blood mage, do we have a guild I can join?

Attached: nice.png (500x522, 116K)

Is there a game like this that is offline with local co-op? Closest thing I played was Dragons Crown. I don't like online games.

Dungeon Fighter Online is literally a singleplayer game nowadays. You can even complete the endgame raids by yourself.

join NEET

user, you need stupid amounts of gear to solo the raids

don't join this discord guild

This question gets asked every thread but no one tries to make a new one and only NEET tries to shill themselves.
why not just post explorer club names.

Attached: 1487702417768.png (683x470, 106K)

No one tries to make a new one because FUCK grinding a brand new guild all the way to the bonuses. NEET might be faggots for using discord but at least they're our faggots.

>plus he'll get turned down for regular anyway just on the basis of not being a proper sader
Not having repentance is not as much of a dealbreaker as you think. You just only hold transcendant.

It's the only one left!

Attached: fnen boogie.webm (400x456, 651K)

fagent when

Attached: mage gattai.jpg (622x800, 330K)

haha got em

Attached: 1562524888819.png (288x294, 30K)

Counter damage you say? Stand back, holdbros, I got this.

Attached: 1539101010193.jpg (1080x986, 664K)

So who's the best sader when it comes to buffing the shit out of my DPS in Imperial Arena?

>game has custom user titles

pick your title, user

Attached: custom user titles.jpg (1536x2048, 413K)

>DFO trannies still attempting to shill their kusoge on Yea Forums by spamming threads
fuck off already

Attached: 1562937071038.gif (86x16, 47K)

>DFOG still doesn't have this kino title
Take a shower.

Attached: dew it.gif (80x20, 75K)

Anyone got any troubles that need shooting?

Attached: 1551176423639.png (2000x2612, 3.09M)

Msader is the strongest

But he's not cute, or funny.

Attached: 75488502_p4.png (1544x957, 2.19M)

Do his awakening skills equate to him being fucking batman and settin* up entire minefields hours in advance of when he trggers them

This is true, than god for fmage

Quit making me miss Slap Up Party.

>I made a feminist captcha

According to the flavor text, yeah.
>Don't mind me Anton, just setting a bunch of landmines in your skin!

Kek

Guess I'll make one and give him a free sky legacy and continue to use my enchantress for the time being.

>in another dimension
>in the innards of an ancient space monster
>in literal hell
>>heh, i set up my bombs beforehand
Based uncle TS

Attached: 1565047573765.png (501x463, 230K)

Attached: time to use party call.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

lets see the cute and funny full image!

I'm not a /k/ faggot and I don't own or want to own a gun, but this gun gave me a boner.

THAT'S IT, I"M STARTING SLAP UP PARTY /TONIGHT/, I WAS GONNA WATCH SOMETHING ELSE BUT THAT SHIT IS TAKING FOREVER TO DOWNLOAD

test

Attached: 1564814576576.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

Shitty newfag here. What am I doing wrong with the Light Euclid thing in the bootcamp.
I know I'm meant to parry it but nothing I try works regardless of timing. Am I just retarded?
Using Troubleshooter, for reference.

Its not as shit as everyone says. they're just mad it wasn't a super serious 2edgy4u anime. It actually has a nostalgic feel and is pretty funny.

Attached: 1489540547985.gif (127x189, 770K)

yes

The window is super tight. Just a frame or two before she swings.

Is witch still trash?.

Guess I just need to get gooderer then.

She'll flash for like 2 frames before she swings. You have to hit her during that flash. Might be harder with TS due to how slow he is, but you just have to adjust. After getting the hang of it, I just started styling on her with different moves of varying speeds.

Attached: 1561848896473.png (324x324, 9K)

I went to record how I do it and noticed the flash. Much more subtle than dark nibba.

Attached: literally mateka.webm (800x600, 2.96M)

>satisfying combat
>incredibly fun character concepts/gameplay
>great character design (on some, anyway)
>all trapped in a shitty korean mmo
It's not fair. DFO has probably the coolest approach to a stereotypical priest/cleric class and Monk is one of the most fun things I've played in a game for a while but I fucking hate MMOs and couldn't give less of a fuck about anything else. I wish this was an actual game.

And one day, it will die and you will never be able to play it again.

why is there a stamina system if the end game is gated by daily entries?

The Chinese.

B L I T Z

Is there a specific tell to know that I'm doing it right? The closest thing to it I can see is that the Euclid's hit will Miss, but no matter how many times I do it it just goes on.

Sorry if these are retarded questions with obvious answers. As i said, newfag and such.

alright, what's the sauce.
it LOOKS similar to that artist but...

To waive responsibility when Korean roaches die in an internet cafe playing the game for a straight week with no food

If you do it right, then it'll look like

Attached: not this one idiot.jpg (273x184, 13K)

The amount of classes in a game doesn't matter when it's a multiplayer game.
People will find the absolute best set-up, and then people will do nothing but play it that way.
Games should focus on having a small amount of concise and specialized classes so that your class actually matters.

What's the best element to stack these days?

spear or pole?

noose

Attached: noose.jpg (708x850, 122K)

Pole is for cucks who don't actually want to play Bug, just like Muskets.

Attached: pic.png (178x37, 5K)

pls gib TAO avatar

Attached: 1556171414213.gif (500x720, 1.91M)

>Can't afford 25m gold
Just pick up all your gold, dummy

Yep, that's a pixiv filename alright.

that is the source newfag

>Yea Forums - Video Games
Do people actually play this still? I want to get back in but not if its dead

i can't find the one i want in the auction house

Attached: 1546357442027.jpg (480x480, 13K)

New person here.
Do all new classes get this exp boost event?
Also, how much slower is a non-event character to level. I kind of want to try monk but if its going to take me a month to cap I might just stick with event scrubs.

They don't release new classes too often.
They keep this boost leveling thing after the event. Still limited to two characters a month.

Wait they have two event characters a month? Do they just rotate old classes?

You can only do fast leveling like two times a month. But even then it takes maybe a week to hit cap if you're bad. You don't have to grind dungeons or anything anymore, just do the baby mode Scenario quests, but you also have to actually get/buy the materials for stuff like Sub-Equipment slots, Earrings, 2 Awakenings, etc. I actually didn't have enough Obsidian to fix the Magatha to get to Suju so I had to buy that shit off the Auction House for one character. This is why you pick up everything.

You can use it for any class.

Level cap is only a few days whether it's fast leveling or slow leveling. Might take a few additional days on a regular character but nowhere close to a month. I'd expect not even a week.

It's not that there's two event characters a month, the way it works (at least in korea) is that you can put two characters of your choice per month into the fast-track leveling system like the current event characters get. We may get that or something similar when the event ends. They haven't confirmed it but there's loading screen tips about it so it's very likely.

Begone chinaman